Author Topic: The FA Cup  (Read 329077 times)

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
Re: The FA Cup
« Reply #5360 on: March 18, 2024, 08:57:34 am »
Fella a bit in front of me giving it a few munich shouts and doing airplane gestures. Best way to report that? Dickhead tried to break his seat off at the very end too but couldn't manage it.

Offline dimewestern

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5361 on: March 18, 2024, 09:15:03 am »
Fella a bit in front of me giving it a few munich shouts and doing airplane gestures. Best way to report that? Dickhead tried to break his seat off at the very end too but couldn't manage it.

Wonder was it the same guy next to us.... doing the airplane gesture all game too. Also lads in our seats when we got there and refused to move, they ended up breaking the seat we were supposed to have. When I tried to call them out I just got dogs abuse off them.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #5362 on: March 18, 2024, 09:17:51 am »
Wonder was it the same guy next to us.... doing the airplane gesture all game too. Also lads in our seats when we got there and refused to move, they ended up breaking the seat we were supposed to have. When I tried to call them out I just got dogs abuse off them.

No Liverpool fans them. Disgusting behaviour

Offline Molo203

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5363 on: March 18, 2024, 09:39:45 am »

Was that block 335 towards the front?  Can add support as a witness too if want to DM.

Offline Molo203

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5364 on: March 18, 2024, 10:01:59 am »

I've asked the question via live chat.  I was advised to report it to Greater Manchester Police and Manchester United, but that LFC wouldn't do anything with my report or wish to investigate or take any action against the individuals.  I relayed that it wasn't right that the essential line from LFC was that they wouldn't be interested in investigating or taking any action themselves, but the buck remained firmly passed.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #5365 on: March 18, 2024, 10:08:03 am »
It was block 333 quite near the back, made a note of his seat so can pass that along. Worse thing was he was with his young kid too, some role model

Offline Molo203

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5366 on: March 18, 2024, 10:25:19 am »
I've just reported what I saw in 335 on GMP's online reporting facility.  Took about 15 mins to complete.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #5367 on: March 18, 2024, 10:56:13 am »
Cheers I've just done the same. Kind of doubt anything will come of it.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #5368 on: March 18, 2024, 12:08:38 pm »

Good on you for reporting the shithouse.

No fucking place for that.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Redcase

• Main Stander
« Reply #5369 on: March 18, 2024, 12:30:36 pm »
Just curious but is it legal to hold fans back out of curiosity? I ask as I noticed they were preventing fans from accessing toilets after the game

Always do it there. Where I was they stopped us going from 70 minutes and even refused before extra-time started. Were going to stop us going throughout extra-time and penalties if it came to it. Got a bit ugly and they relented in the end. It was pointed out to them it was a breach of human rights. Stop people going to the toilet but do nothing about tragedy chanting.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #5370 on: March 18, 2024, 01:34:17 pm »
Always do it there. Where I was they stopped us going from 70 minutes and even refused before extra-time started. Were going to stop us going throughout extra-time and penalties if it came to it. Got a bit ugly and they relented in the end. It was pointed out to them it was a breach of human rights. Stop people going to the toilet but do nothing about tragedy chanting.

Good thing I hadn't drank much as normally can't hold a piss to save my life after a few beers.

Online Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5371 on: March 18, 2024, 08:20:57 pm »
We were in 231 with a very irate Irish chap threatening to piss on the bizzies. Couldn’t fault his persistence but they didn’t let him pass. Some people seeming some what bemused by the hold back which I guess you are going to get with the allocation we had
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5372 on: March 18, 2024, 08:25:37 pm »

I've been there when there was no hold back in the Rafa era and there was killings after. GMP did fuck all as the mancs picked off our lot.

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5373 on: March 18, 2024, 08:57:24 pm »
Grassing on your own fans after all the shite they sing year after year ;D

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
« Reply #5374 on: March 18, 2024, 09:42:43 pm »
'grassing'

If that term is used in your vocabulary, then you are part of the problem

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Moses said "come forth" but we came first
« Reply #5375 on: March 18, 2024, 10:10:24 pm »
Grassing on your own fans after all the shite they sing year after year ;D

Dickhead behaviour is dickhead behaviour, so yeah, it's good to see self-policing amongst our fanbase

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5376 on: March 18, 2024, 10:59:45 pm »
Dickhead behaviour is dickhead behaviour, so yeah, it's good to see self-policing amongst our fanbase

You can always self police by having a quiet word with someone instead of being a snide grass.

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Moses said "come forth" but we came first
« Reply #5377 on: March 18, 2024, 11:22:35 pm »
You can always self police by having a quiet word with someone instead of being a snide grass.

But we’re universally expecting some of the well publicised incidents from United fans yesterday to see thorough action taken, but when our own dickheads behave the same way, a quiet word will do?  Anyone behaving as per VVM’s initial post frankly deserves banning by Liverpool.

Offline Molo203

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5378 on: March 19, 2024, 09:23:27 am »

And what do you advise if the quiet word brings this response?

Offline mainone

• Anny Roader
  • this is the end.....
« Reply #5379 on: March 19, 2024, 10:12:03 am »
did you report what you heard in the manc areas

Offline Molo203

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5380 on: March 19, 2024, 10:54:58 am »
Yes. Did you?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5381 on: March 19, 2024, 12:11:11 pm »
did you report what you heard in the manc areas

What's the point of this question?

Leave the whataboutery for their lot. Whether he did or didn't report the chanting from the Manc areas isn't relevant.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5382 on: Yesterday at 11:08:40 am »

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5383 on: Yesterday at 11:28:55 am »

not good for small clubs or their fans hoping for a day out at a famous stadium
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5384 on: Yesterday at 11:55:36 am »

All rounds at weekends except one weekend where games will be spread over 6 days  :butt

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5385 on: Yesterday at 11:58:49 am »
All rounds at weekends except one weekend where games will be spread over 6 days  :butt

:lmao

Laughable they've put "all rounds played at weekends" and then written that separately in the article

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #5386 on: Yesterday at 12:48:19 pm »

Third round also exclusive of EPL I assume? :P

I feel like they've waited for Jurgen to leave before deciding no replays is a good thing!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Stevo

• Not unique in his worship of Erik Meijer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5387 on: Yesterday at 12:51:32 pm »
Cup final weekend exclusive of EPL games? So just like this season then (and almost every other season in history bar one or two), nice one

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5388 on: Yesterday at 01:07:20 pm »
Cup final weekend exclusive of EPL games? So just like this season then (and almost every other season in history bar one or two), nice one

No, it says cup final Saturday will be exclusive of PL games. All PL games will be Sunday and potentially one on Monday I guess.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5389 on: Yesterday at 01:21:59 pm »
not good for small clubs or their fans hoping for a day out at a famous stadium

seen a lot of lower league fans fuming over this on twitter, saying it's all Klopp's fault etc. bizarre imo. like the whole football pyramid is broken - lower league clubs shouldn't be reliant on *maybes* like a potential fa cup replay to survive. these fans need to zoom out a bit, even if ultimately their issues are valid. it's like some of these fans enjoy the stories of their club nearly 'going under' but being saved. never see the same fighting for fairer distribution of £.
YNWA.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #5390 on: Yesterday at 09:07:09 pm »
For communities in a cost of living crisis and concerns regarding carbon foot print, I think this is the best thing. Perhaps their could be a fairer distribution of the gate/tv money choice of home/away for clubs further down the pyramid.