Author Topic: FC Barcelona  (Read 877221 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: FC Barcelona
« Reply #5320 on: July 14, 2019, 09:18:18 am »
Amusingly Munro Deportivo states that Neymar owes the Spanish tax authorities €35m

Stil a chance this knob Head goes to Manchester United I reckon.

Why would he go to a team that is not in the Champion's League?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5321 on: July 14, 2019, 09:18:40 am »
Money
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5322 on: July 14, 2019, 09:19:43 am »
Money

Better off in China in that case. Would likely win more too.  ;D

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #5323 on: July 14, 2019, 09:22:34 am »
Money

I still can't see it, though I had forgotten he owed the Spanish authorities money. It would be amusing if his hopes to get back to Barcelona failed at the last minute and he was forced to stay in France instead. I suspect he would then "retire" or something stupid like that.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5324 on: July 14, 2019, 10:30:32 am »
Neymar didn't need to wear a Barca shirt, he didn't even need to go to Barca or PSG, he's always been twat. Wherever he plays, he will remain a twat. Long after his retirement from football, without winning anything of notice worthy of his potential, he will remain being a twat. He will die a twat.

He is overrated. He hasn't done anything special and he doesn't improve his teams as much as you'd expect a player of his reputation to.

I know he has scored a truckload of goals for Brazil, but 19 of those goals have come from Competitive games and 41 of these have come from Friendlies including a hat-trick against China. He was good in World Cup 2014 for a short while until he got injured, and he was utterly ordinary rolling around in 2018. Missed the Copa America win too and Brazil are playing better without him.

As for his club exploits, Barcelona and PSG are winning League Titles left, right and center with or without him. The only big achievement he has impacted is the Champions League win with Barca, even that when he had the likes of Suarez and Messi with him. Since then, his CL exploits and performances have taken a dive. 

He is still living off his promise during his Santos days, where it was thought that he'd be the next Brazilian superstar and maybe even get to Messi/Ronaldo levels. Since then, it's all been a bit here and there. He's not even the next best player after those two. He had Messi & Suarez outshining him at Barca and then he had Cavani outshining him for a while, he had rows with him (what did he expect, he goes and becomes the king or what? Cavani is PSG's top scorer in their history and has a big name among their fans) and now he has Mbappe outshining him.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #5325 on: July 14, 2019, 10:45:08 am »
He is overrated. He hasn't done anything special and he doesn't improve his teams as much as you'd expect a player of his reputation to.

I know he has scored a truckload of goals for Brazil, but 19 of those goals have come from Competitive games and 41 of these have come from Friendlies including a hat-trick against China. He was good in World Cup 2014 for a short while until he got injured, and he was utterly ordinary rolling around in 2018. Missed the Copa America win too and Brazil are playing better without him.

As for his club exploits, Barcelona and PSG are winning League Titles left, right and center with or without him. The only big achievement he has impacted is the Champions League win with Barca, even that when he had the likes of Suarez and Messi with him. Since then, his CL exploits and performances have taken a dive. 

He is still living off his promise during his Santos days, where it was thought that he'd be the next Brazilian superstar and maybe even get to Messi/Ronaldo levels. Since then, it's all been a bit here and there. He's not even the next best player after those two. He had Messi & Suarez outshining him at Barca and then he had Cavani outshining him for a while, he had rows with him (what did he expect, he goes and becomes the king or what? Cavani is PSG's top scorer in their history and has a big name among their fans) and now he has Mbappe outshining him.

:D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5326 on: July 14, 2019, 10:54:11 am »

You have done something special though, like voting for your opponent in the draft :P

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5327 on: July 14, 2019, 11:06:57 am »
You have done something special though, like voting for your opponent in the draft :P

Draft bantz  :wellin Absolute lad

As opposed to the third highest scorer ever for the best country to play football (and likely to be top when he retires), CL winning, multiple league title winning, elite level for pretty much his whole career at every level not doing anything special.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5328 on: July 14, 2019, 11:09:17 am »
Draft bantz  :wellin Absolute lad

As opposed to the third highest scorer ever for the best country to play football (and likely to be top when he retires), CL winning, multiple league title winning, elite level for pretty much his whole career at every level not doing anything special.

I've explained all of that in the very same post, right? That's what happens why you click reply just to try & retort without reading anything  ;D

Also, it was,

He hasn't done anything special and he doesn't improve his teams as much as you'd expect a player of his reputation to.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 11:14:17 am by PoetryInMotion »

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5329 on: July 14, 2019, 11:17:00 am »
I've explained all of that in the very same post, right? That's what happens why you click reply without reading anything  ;D

Oh I read it all mate, it was just mainly nonsense. The first sentence was alright but it went south from there. He is over rated in terms of being a great at Messi/Ronaldo level but to have had the career he’s had is special. You don’t get to that level, those transfer fees, those stats, those honours without being special.

When they won the CL he scored in both legs of the quarter, both legs of the semi and the final. That’s not special...?

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5330 on: July 14, 2019, 11:18:07 am »

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5331 on: July 14, 2019, 11:30:31 am »
Oh I read it all mate, it was just mainly nonsense. The first sentence was alright but it went south from there. He is over rated in terms of being a great at Messi/Ronaldo level but to have had the career he’s had is special. You don’t get to that level, those transfer fees, those stats, those honours without being special.

When they won the CL he scored in both legs of the quarter, both legs of the semi and the final. That’s not special...?

Oh, you've been waiting to call my post as nonsense for a long time now, I know. Time to apply some painkillers after the Wilson discussion I guess.

Which part of it is nonsense though?

1) He didn't roll around in World Cup 2018?
2) He didn't score 41 goals in friendlies? 3rd great top scorer for Brazil, 'special' player without shining in a single major tournament.
3) What great heights did he take Brazil to? A major trophy? A Final at least?
4) Plenty of League Titles, so Barca didn't win 8 League Titles in the last 11 years of which Neymar was a part of a grand '2' of them? Guess what, they've again won the league now without Neymar.
5) Guess what, PSG won their League for 4 straight seasons before Neymar. 

And I said

The only big achievement he has impacted is the Champions League win with Barca

It's been 4 years since that CL win and he's 27 now, in the peak of his powers.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #5332 on: July 14, 2019, 11:40:07 am »
Yeah I know that, but why would they have agreed to a lower release clause, that's the bit that makes no sense. Unless it was because his other contract was up in 2 years and he could've gone for nothing.

That's the obvious reason.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5333 on: July 14, 2019, 11:41:52 am »
Oh, you've been waiting to call my post as nonsense for a long time now, I know. Time to apply some painkillers after the Wilson discussion I guess.

Which part of it is nonsense though?

1) He didn't roll around in World Cup 2018?
2) He didn't score 41 goals in friendlies? 3rd great top scorer for Brazil, 'special' player without shining in a single major tournament.
3) What great heights did he take Brazil to? A major trophy? A Final at least?
4) Plenty of League Titles, so Barca didn't win 8 League Titles in the last 11 years of which Neymar was a part of a grand '2' of them? Guess what, they've again won the league now without Neymar.
5) Guess what, PSG won their League for 4 straight seasons before Neymar. 

And I said

It's been 4 years since that CL win and he's 27 now, in the peak of his powers.

:o

Time to apply some painkillers after the Wilson discussion...?

You said he’s done nothing special, it’s the bit I put in bold.

I’ll leave you to it bud, you seem to be taking things quite personally. But before I do I will say in particular, the bit about PSG winning 4 titles before him and Barca winning titles without him so he can’t have had much of an impact is a special level of nonsense. He can only influence teams when he plays for them, which he very obviously has. You can think he’s a spoilt, diving, cry baby little twat because he is. But to suggest he’s done nothing special in his career is just silly.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5334 on: July 14, 2019, 12:06:30 pm »
Can they ever do a big transfer without being a c*nt and making some noise?

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5335 on: July 14, 2019, 12:44:55 pm »
:o

Time to apply some painkillers after the Wilson discussion...?

You said he’s done nothing special, it’s the bit I put in bold.

I’ll leave you to it bud, you seem to be taking things quite personally. But before I do I will say in particular, the bit about PSG winning 4 titles before him and Barca winning titles without him so he can’t have had much of an impact is a special level of nonsense. He can only influence teams when he plays for them, which he very obviously has. You can think he’s a spoilt, diving, cry baby little twat because he is. But to suggest he’s done nothing special in his career is just silly.

It's not as far from the truth as you've been making out at all. He can make an impact only for the team he plays for, agreed - but the teams he has been playing for want something more than their League wins for a reason. They've been winning their Leagues at a canter in most years, there is a reason why both Barca and PSG have been spending massively despite winning their leagues. Their aim has always to win the CL and be a force there.

How many times has he been able to help both these sides do that? Albeit, Barca did win once to which I did give him the credit, but they've not been able to maintain challenging consistently and he has not been able to lift PSG to that level in CL at all. I'd let that go if he had helped his team challenge at that level consistently at some point of time, but he hasn't ever. For a player of his reputation and in your words 'that level, those transfer fees, those stats, those honours', what he has been doing is underwhelming at both club and international level. I'd like to hear your thoughts (rather than try to get around my points) on how he has justified all that, and therefore, has been 'special'.

The fact that Neymar himself wants to move up & down is an indication he himself isn't satisfied with what he been doing and/or what has been going on. Messi & Suarez have outshone him at Barca, while he has not even been the 3rd best player in the world for a long while now, let alone compete with Messi and Ronaldo. For the hype, you'd expect him to be at least the 3rd best player in the world. It's not even clear whether he's PSG's best player now, with the rise of Mbappe.

When people talk of Brazilian greats of the last couple of decades, one would think Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu, Carlos etc. who have all made a significant impact to their clubs and to their national teams in different degrees. You don't think Neymar and I believe he has a long way to reach that level. I know he isn't done yet, but it isn't going in the right direction. Now, if you believe that he has reached that level, let's agree to disagree mate.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5336 on: July 14, 2019, 12:56:46 pm »

You said he’s done nothing special in his career. It was a silly statement to make, own it and move on.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #5337 on: July 14, 2019, 12:59:04 pm »
Yes & he has since posted a picture on his Instagram wearing a barca shirt with some stupid fucking biblical quote.

The guy is a twat.

Hmm. I would argue that he is more of a fuckwit than a twat.

Or maybe he's both! :o

Offline Gutzon Borglum

• Kopite
« Reply #5338 on: July 14, 2019, 01:32:20 pm »
Neymar is the biggest dickhead in football, he belongs at Barca, the inevitable ego battles will tear that side apart next season. Hope they get rid of Dembelè to sign him, even if we dont get him (which is my dream signing bar Mbappè), and they have a aging overhyped frontline full of intensely dislikable wankers watch on in horror as we pump them at Anfield again next season. I hate them more than Real Madrid, I hate them more than City, I'd love to see us piss on their chips again.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5339 on: July 14, 2019, 01:50:33 pm »
Can't see it happening. Barca have already bought big this summer and sold no one, they're up to their neck in debt and likely set to come under investigation because of the griezmann deal. Perhaps PSG can organise a swap for dembele and coutinho. That would work for everyone (except Barca in the long run).

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5340 on: July 14, 2019, 02:28:14 pm »
Neymar is the biggest dickhead in football, he belongs at Barca, the inevitable ego battles will tear that side apart next season. Hope they get rid of Dembelè to sign him, even if we dont get him (which is my dream signing bar Mbappè), and they have a aging overhyped frontline full of intensely dislikable wankers watch on in horror as we pump them at Anfield again next season. I hate them more than Real Madrid, I hate them more than City, I'd love to see us piss on their chips again.

Perfect fit for the Mancs then
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5341 on: July 14, 2019, 03:00:32 pm »

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #5342 on: July 14, 2019, 09:01:23 pm »
https://twitter.com/lfcReclanDogers/status/1149918411004284929

I'm actually loving this. Too much deference has been paid to Barcelona. Hope this turns into a permanent feud and the scar we caused them never heals and we meet them again and again and re-open it again and again
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5343 on: July 14, 2019, 09:06:23 pm »
I'm actually loving this. Too much deference has been paid to Barcelona. Hope this turns into a permanent feud and the scar we caused them never heals and we meet them again and again and re-open it again and again

https://twitter.com/totalBarca/status/1149704600309653504 ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #5344 on: July 14, 2019, 09:30:30 pm »

this twat has probably got a Fortnite tattoo

Greaseman
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #5345 on: September 23, 2019, 11:15:15 pm »
“For Barcelona, every stadium is Anfield now,” wrote Santi Giménez.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #5346 on: September 24, 2019, 01:03:45 am »
I started this thread for pure football reasons

Whatever you think of their current players/board whatever etc the players circa 2007-15 were in certain points breathtaking football and a joy to watch. Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Busquets, Puyol, Alvez, Villa

That team were A beautiful watch and btw are responsible for united being 3 European cups behind us not 1

I still have a soft spot for them, its ebbed away with the departure of Xavi and Iniesta and dare say it’ll be gone completely when Messi leaves.

If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5347 on: September 24, 2019, 01:10:08 am »
Xavi today said he preferred the Qatari government over Spain's.  It's not so much that they left it's more what they've become.  I guess Iniesta and Puyol are still cool.  But what Xavi and Pep are currently doing just kind of ruins it for me.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5348 on: September 24, 2019, 01:19:04 am »
Xavi today said he preferred the Qatari government over Spain's.  It's not so much that they left it's more what they've become.  I guess Iniesta and Puyol are still cool.  But what Xavi and Pep are currently doing just kind of ruins it for me.

Xavi is from Catalonia

When you think just last year the Spanish government sneaked military police into Barcelona on a cruise ship so they could beat up referendum voters you have to think he’s saying it for effect.

Jurgen Klopp

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5349 on: September 24, 2019, 01:19:43 am »
Yeah Xavi is a prized twat. Always was too. Or at least under Pep. He'd have made a loyal Mourinho lieutenant too. Question marks over his sudden change in physical capacity under Guardiola will always be intersting too

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5350 on: September 24, 2019, 01:26:59 am »
Xavi is from Catalonia

When you think just last year the Spanish government sneaked military police into Barcelona on a cruise ship so they could beat up referendum voters you have to think he’s saying it for effect.

Yes, yes.  So instead he supports an independent Catalonia by ....reads notes.. supporting an absolute monarchy that murders dissenters, gays and other undesirables on a regular basis as the preferred form of governance.  Give me a break...

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5351 on: September 24, 2019, 01:33:03 am »
Yes, yes.  So instead he supports an independent Catalonia by ....reads notes.. supporting an absolute monarchy that murders dissenters, gays and other undesirables on a regular basis as the preferred form of governance.  Give me a break...

Exactly what I didn’t say. Can’t quite believe you think thats what I’m saying 

Have you never heard the term ‘Hitler’ being ascribed to a boss etc. Clearly not Adolf Hitler but a c*nt

As I said. Said for effect
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:35:10 am by rushyman »

Jurgen Klopp

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #5352 on: September 24, 2019, 05:48:57 am »
Everyone has a right of an opinion, and I respect that. Even if I disagree with the opinion. For that very reason I would have liked to see Catalonia cut loose from Spain to see where they'd go. Independence is not easy and not cheap. They don't have the infrastructure an independent country must have, let alone the international interactions necessary to support the economy, especially with the European bureaucracy. This is two levels above Brexit, but such a test must be done and will be done one day. So if Xavi or Pep have a strong feeling about this, I have no issue if they express it.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline BrandoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5353 on: September 24, 2019, 06:49:28 am »
Exactly what I didn’t say. Can’t quite believe you think thats what I’m saying 

Have you never heard the term ‘Hitler’ being ascribed to a boss etc. Clearly not Adolf Hitler but a c*nt

As I said. Said for effect

You said it’s understandable that he would be upset with the Spanish government.  I’d have to go re-read the quotes again as I don’t think he singled out Spain.  And even if he did then how is saying a Qatari government is better make any sense for Catalonia independence? 

To me it’s just another example of Xavi being a sellout by carrying water for his pay masters, same as Pep.  Makes the Mes Que Un Club and Catalan politics seem like a joke.

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #5354 on: September 24, 2019, 09:33:36 am »

He also said he'd like to manage the big clubs in England, like United, Spurs, City, Arsenal and Chelsea.

The bitterness beggars belief :lmao

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #5355 on: September 24, 2019, 10:46:44 am »
Roma started the process, but we absolutely broke these fuckers. Still makes me grin.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/sep/23/barcelona-recurring-nightmare-liverpool-la-liga-granada-real-madrid
We are Liverpool!

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5356 on: September 24, 2019, 04:22:35 pm »
Everyone has a right of an opinion, and I respect that. Even if I disagree with the opinion. For that very reason I would have liked to see Catalonia cut loose from Spain to see where they'd go. Independence is not easy and not cheap. They don't have the infrastructure an independent country must have, let alone the international interactions necessary to support the economy, especially with the European bureaucracy. This is two levels above Brexit, but such a test must be done and will be done one day. So if Xavi or Pep have a strong feeling about this, I have no issue if they express it.
The more I read about Catalan independence, the more I realize it is down to just pure greed and the false sense that since they are rich, they shouldn't pay taxes to Spain.

The said referendum, was not only unconstitutional in Spain but also in Catalonia since half the Catalan parliament abstained from voting, and the independence movement has about 50% support anyways at best within the Catalan state.

I love how we traumatized all their current and former players.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #5357 on: September 24, 2019, 04:52:09 pm »
One of my Catalan friend's now only likes Basketball...
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5358 on: September 24, 2019, 04:53:09 pm »
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Gutzon Borglum

• Kopite
« Reply #5359 on: September 24, 2019, 06:19:39 pm »

Other than United and maybe City, I think I fucking hate these the most.

Everton are hilarious and I love to see them be Everton, but I dont hate them.

I once hated Chelsea with a passion, but they aren't the same thing they once were. Not exactly likable, but hardly as hate able as Abu Dhabi have become, they are the neo-Chelsea, really.

But I just love to see Barca fail, partly because of the whole Suarez and Coutinho thing, but more so due to their whole divine right to being the best side on the planet fart-sniffing bullshit. Before the Messi era these only had 1 European Cup, their clubs philosophy was imported from Holland, it wasnt exactly something authentic to the city akin to what Ajax, Bayern, ourselves and Milan generated. Yet they seem to think they are God's gift to football.

When Messi retires/leaves they are fucked, and he's getting a bit long in the tooth already.

I hope we get them in the CL knockouts again and proper deconstruct them again and send them into total meltdown. Their time is over, they aren't Real's true rival for European domination, we are.

Klopp's Liverpool will surpass Guardiola's Barcelona in European Cups, mark my words.