Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 971969 times)

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #8360 on: November 5, 2022, 12:10:45 pm »
When I read about this the other day I thought it said the appeal was being pushed by some referees organisation at grass roots level due to the amount of referees being abused and assaulted by supporters.

It's yet another deflection.... PL referees have every available gadget in their favour to never get it wrong. 

Earpieces to two linesman, the 4th official and three? working VAR yet they're incapable of making the correct decisions on so many basic rules of the game but clearly it's Liverpool Football Clubs Manager Jürgen Klopp who is to blame for grass roots officials getting an ear bashing.

You just couldn't make this shit up but yet, they bleeding we'll have!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8361 on: November 5, 2022, 12:33:36 pm »
When I read about this the other day I thought it said the appeal was being pushed by some referees organisation at grass roots level due to the amount of referees being abused and assaulted by supporters.

It's yet another deflection.... PL referees have every available gadget in their favour to never get it wrong. 

Earpieces to two linesman, the 4th official and three? working VAR yet they're incapable of making the correct decisions on so many basic rules of the game but clearly it's Liverpool Football Clubs Manager Jürgen Klopp who is to blame for grass roots officials getting an ear bashing.

You just couldn't make this shit up but yet, they bleeding we'll have!

I got that impression from the BBC that was the case, but seeing as how its something like 381 assaults in 12 months, its a bit fucking rich insisting Jurgen gets a harsher treatment seeing as the FA has done fuck all at any level to address the issues at grassroots. Too busy welcoming fraud, corruption and murderous despots into the game.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8362 on: November 5, 2022, 12:40:04 pm »
I got that impression from the BBC that was the case, but seeing as how its something like 381 assaults in 12 months, its a bit fucking rich insisting Jurgen gets a harsher treatment seeing as the FA has done fuck all at any level to address the issues at grassroots. Too busy welcoming fraud, corruption and murderous despots into the game.

They have their priorities Rob, gotta get those pockets lined and their noses in that trough and if that entails pointing the finger at soft touch Liverpool FC then sobeit.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8363 on: November 5, 2022, 12:45:16 pm »
Didn’t even realise the FA are challenging an independent decision until I read about it this morning.  Maybe focus on their own house would be a reasonable start.

Where’s the ESL project these days?

Why focus on sorting their shit out when it's easier to punish people for pointing it out?

The club best back Jurgen up on this. He needs more than fan-power right now.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8364 on: November 5, 2022, 01:06:25 pm »
Why focus on sorting their shit out when it's easier to punish people for pointing it out?

The club best back Jurgen up on this. He needs more than fan-power right now.

I'll be honest, I thought Jurgen deserved a ban and he did too from what he has said after the incident. However, once the independent panel publishes its decision, that has to be respected and abided by, otherwise what is the point in having them? Jurgen is now being made a scapegoat, but knowing him, he'll just accept any additional punishment on the chin, as he knows he overstepped the mark.

The club needs to highlight that this goes a lot deeper than a single incident and try to force the FA to look at itself and why this incident happened.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #8365 on: November 5, 2022, 01:12:19 pm »
Fuck the FA

Keen to see how busy they are in future incidents
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #8366 on: November 5, 2022, 01:16:11 pm »

that’s what gets me about the grassroots thing - all of a sudden it’s a massive thing and Jürgen’s name is attached to it. I’d barely read/heard a peep out of them about it before.

Disgusting that they are making an example of him, in fact, pretty much making sure people can point the finger and blame him, for something that’s a long term issue.   From my very limited viewing of football this season, we’ve had Conte getting sent of twice, Tuchel and Conte behaving like absolute brats, that O’Neil from Bourmouth getting in the face of a ref, Guardiola hounding a ref going to the VAR screen, never mind all the examples of players surrounding and abusing refs, Man Utd and Abu Dhabi being particularly good at this. But nope, Jürgen Klopp is the bad guy here and at fault for everything that has gone on at grassroots level for years.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8367 on: November 5, 2022, 01:26:20 pm »
I caught some post CL pundit comments on BT sport on Wed morning when just up for work, so it would’ve been about 0630, and there was some tool from ESPN ‘advising’ Klopp to take a sabbatical from the game and come back refreshed with another team.  The plant pot must’ve been disappointed that we went off script tues night by winning, but he stuck to his pre-determined nonsense anyway.

Then this nonsense from the FA.  Almost like a campaign to get Klopp to walk away.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #8368 on: November 5, 2022, 01:27:57 pm »
I caught some post CL pundit comments on BT sport on Wed morning when just up for work, so it would’ve been about 0630, and there was some tool from ESPN ‘advising’ Klopp to take a sabbatical from the game and come back refreshed with another team.  The plant pot must’ve been disappointed that we went off script tues night by winning, but he stuck to his pre-determined nonsense anyway.

Then this nonsense from the FA.  Almost like a campaign to get Klopp to walk away.

Thing is Klopp won’t give a shiny shit about this nonsense. Give him a six week ban from November 13th. ;D

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8369 on: November 5, 2022, 01:32:29 pm »
Fuck the FA

Exactly. Aswell as the likes of Ped with his antics, how many times do we hear other mangers saying ‘You don’t get them decisions at Anfield’ basically accusing the refs of cheating and not a word is said. Yet when Klopp complains to the linesman about one of the worst decisions you could ever see, the fa want to punish him more severely than their independent panel has done.
Jut doesn’t sit right.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8370 on: November 5, 2022, 01:44:27 pm »

Where’s the ESL project these days?

It's not dead, it never has been. We're still in it technically as co-founders.  :D

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8371 on: November 5, 2022, 02:25:40 pm »

It’s so transparent too.
Rafa under stable ownership made us a threat, so they wanted rid of him. Klopp under stable ownership made us successful, because he was more popular than Rafa, they’ve had to bide their time, but they want him out because they know we’re a threat.

Red Berry’s right, there’ll be some of our own buying the agendas and easing the way. They’ll never fucking learn.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8372 on: November 5, 2022, 02:45:51 pm »
It’s so transparent too.
Rafa under stable ownership made us a threat, so they wanted rid of him. Klopp under stable ownership made us successful, because he was more popular than Rafa, they’ve had to bide their time, but they want him out because they know we’re a threat.

Red Berry’s right, there’ll be some of our own buying the agendas and easing the way. They’ll never fucking learn.

It'll be those pricks who latched onto the club because we were winning things, but don't actually give a fuck about the club :no

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #8373 on: November 5, 2022, 03:24:45 pm »

That would be the wise sage ex-Arsenal: Stewart Robson.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Robson+calls+for+Klopp+to+quit+Liverpool+and+take+a+rest&&view=detail&mid=DDEF51CDC5952FB892A9DDEF51CDC5952FB892A9&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DRobson%2Bcalls%2Bfor%2BKlopp%2Bto%2Bquit%2BLiverpool%2Band%2Btake%2Ba%2Brest%26FORM%3DHDRSC3
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8374 on: November 5, 2022, 04:11:35 pm »
Geoff Stelling just apologising for saying Klopp should do less media and concentrate on management.  Turned out he said something on the 27th of September during an international break and Stelling threw it at him today.  Fucking hysterical child.

Apparently the rest of the panel backed Klopp anyway.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #8375 on: November 5, 2022, 04:16:14 pm »
Geoff Stelling just apologising for saying Klopp should do less media and concentrate on management.  Turned out he said something on the 27th of September during an international break and Stelling threw it at him today.  Fucking hysterical child.

Blueshite fans having fits on twitter about hin apologising :lmao

No problem at all with Stelling basically lying so he can have needless digs at Klopp in the first place of course!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8376 on: November 5, 2022, 04:49:33 pm »
I'll be honest, I thought Jurgen deserved a ban and he did too from what he has said after the incident. However, once the independent panel publishes its decision, that has to be respected and abided by, otherwise what is the point in having them? Jurgen is now being made a scapegoat, but knowing him, he'll just accept any additional punishment on the chin, as he knows he overstepped the mark.

The club needs to highlight that this goes a lot deeper than a single incident and try to force the FA to look at itself and why this incident happened.

It's not about his behaviour during the City game really though. It's because he showed them up.

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8377 on: November 5, 2022, 06:51:26 pm »
It gives the Club and the boss a chance to produce mountains of evidence of the times we have been fucked over.

Silly c*nts.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline MPowerYNWA

• Kopite
« Reply #8378 on: November 5, 2022, 08:22:03 pm »

The media and FA want Klopp out and unfortunately you will always get those Liverpool “fans” who start to buy into the bullshit being peddled and then spout off on social media. Up to the wise heads to keep them in check!

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8379 on: November 5, 2022, 09:42:51 pm »
I think there is a pretty clear stench of Man City all over this. Maybe with a little Saudi influence too.

Is the correct answer.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8380 on: November 5, 2022, 09:57:53 pm »
Seems to be an agenda against him this season. Just saw that Jeff Stelling gave him shit for giving an interview (that he’s obliged to do and I’m sure would rather not). Really weird.

They’ll miss him when he leaves.
« Last Edit: November 5, 2022, 09:59:38 pm by Clint Eastwood »

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #8381 on: November 5, 2022, 10:00:58 pm »
It's not dead, it never has been. We're still in it technically as co-founders.  :D

It's even worse than that. The contract we signed with JP Morgan Chase and the other members of the European Super League means we would have to compensate J.P. Morgan and the other clubs if we ever formally pulled out.

The ESL is still on hold and we still have contractual obligations.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8382 on: November 5, 2022, 10:05:27 pm »
It'll be those pricks who latched onto the club because we were winning things, but don't actually give a fuck about the club :no

The one's who think LFC's sole purpose of existing is to make them feel good about themselves and don't realise supporting the club is part of a social contract where, you know, you actually support the club and its values.

Popcorn's Art

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #8383 on: November 5, 2022, 10:21:39 pm »
The one's who think LFC's sole purpose of existing is to make them feel good about themselves and don't realise supporting the club is part of a social contract where, you know, you actually support the club and its values.
Yep. and where you continue to support through thick and thin, through lean times and good times, and take tough times on the chin instead of cryarsing about everything.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8384 on: November 5, 2022, 10:28:17 pm »

And recognise  the emotional bond between supporters and a select few of our managers.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #8385 on: November 5, 2022, 10:29:37 pm »
And revignise the emotional bond between a select few of our managers.

Need a translation of the Scouse, por favor...  ;)
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8386 on: November 5, 2022, 10:43:02 pm »
Need a translation of the Scouse, por favor...  ;)

I amended my unfortunate error almost immediately as it looked like I’d written in an obscure Scandinavian dialect.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8387 on: November 5, 2022, 11:30:48 pm »
Fuck the FA

It's the price we have to pay as a Club for employing a xenophobe.

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8388 on: November 6, 2022, 12:01:07 am »
The media and FA want Klopp out and unfortunately you will always get those Liverpool “fans” who start to buy into the bullshit being peddled and then spout off on social media. Up to the wise heads to keep them in check!

Those Liverpool fans don't go to the match and probably never will. I have supported the Club since the 60s and affection in the ground for Jurgen matches that for Paisley, Kenny and Rafa. Only the great Bill Shankly has had more devotion and support than Jurgen enjoys. Divs on keyboards and smart phones are just that and mean fuck all. FSG and Jurgen I guess couldn't care less what some blerts on Twitter 'think'. It's us the supporters at Anfield and aways who count, ask Hodgson and to a degree Rodgers.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8389 on: November 6, 2022, 12:14:18 am »
Those Liverpool fans don't go to the match and probably never will. I have supported the Club since the 60s and affection in the ground for Jurgen matches that for Paisley, Kenny and Rafa. Only the great Bill Shankly has had more devotion and support than Jurgen enjoys. Divs on keyboards and smart phones are just that and mean fuck all. FSG and Jurgen I guess couldn't care less what some blerts on Twitter 'think'. It's us the supporters at Anfield and aways who count, ask Hodgson and to a degree Rodgers.

If the owners gave a fuck about us fans,they'd sign a couple of bot farms to take the load off.

Offline RedBec1993

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8390 on: November 6, 2022, 12:37:28 am »

Match going reds would never jump on the social media bang wagon of wanting Klopp gone. My dad said the same thing about the affection for Klopp is the same as for all those managers and for me he is my Bill Shankly. 

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #8391 on: November 6, 2022, 12:41:00 am »
I amended my unfortunate error almost immediately as it looked like I’d written in an obscure Scandinavian dialect.

;D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8392 on: November 6, 2022, 06:18:14 am »
Hey everyone, I know you’re excited about what’s going to happen. So am I!

So here’s a summary of the potential draw for LFC. They can either get:

Pot A
Play along and join a mafia composed of sovereign countries and mysterious billionaires who suddenly turn up from nowhere with $4 billion to plough into football clubs (“I’ve been a fan of the club since I was little”) looking to seize control of the game and distract the masses with bread and circuses while they launder money;

Or,

Pot B
Play along and join a mafia composed of continental clubs that are fronts for sovereign countries and billionaires who suddenly turn up from nowhere with $4 billion to plough into football clubs (“I’ve been a fan of the club since I was little”) looking to seize control of the game and distract the masses with bread and circuses while they launder money.

Oh, and please remind people that during the draw they have to be “careful with their comments and opinions” and their behavior because “children are watching”.

Thanks!   :)

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8393 on: November 6, 2022, 06:30:24 am »
Seems to be an agenda against him this season. Just saw that Jeff Stelling gave him shit for giving an interview (that he’s obliged to do and I’m sure would rather not). Really weird.

They’ll miss him when he leaves.

Stelling had to apologise when he found out the interview was given on the 27th of September during an international break and there was no football to concentrate on.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8394 on: November 6, 2022, 08:25:12 am »
Stelling had to apologise when he found out the interview was given on the 27th of September during an international break and there was no football to concentrate on.

Stelling is a fucking wankstain, suits Sky perfectly

Online Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8395 on: November 6, 2022, 08:37:40 am »

If our league bad form continue he will be targeted even more and we will see more articles about Klopp 7th season myth. Some idiots will be sucked into it like what happened under Rafa but thankfully fans at Anfield will show support to Klopp even more than before. He is targeted because he is the best manager for LFC and one of the few high profile names in modern football with integrity.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8396 on: November 6, 2022, 09:02:41 am »
Geoff Stelling just apologising for saying Klopp should do less media and concentrate on manage.ment.  Turned out he said something on the 27th of September during an international break and Stelling threw it at him today.  Fucking hysterical child.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fans-feel-jeff-stelling-25443234
First Ive heard of this, I looked at what Stelling said and this worst bit is
But I just wonder if Liverpool fans feel that they should be seeing a little less of him.”

Dont even begin to speak for us. Jeff
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8397 on: November 6, 2022, 09:09:21 am »
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fans-feel-jeff-stelling-25443234
First Ive heard of this, I looked at what Stelling said and this worst bit is
But I just wonder if Liverpool fans feel that they should be seeing a little less of him.”

Dont even begin to speak for us. Jeff

If thats your best effort, I think people might be thinking the same about you Jeff

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #8398 on: November 6, 2022, 09:17:51 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4TsV1VbGK1A" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4TsV1VbGK1A</a>

"I feel massively responsible and want to sort it. So let's sort it."
« Last Edit: November 6, 2022, 09:21:10 am by ScouserAtHeart »
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #8399 on: November 6, 2022, 10:11:29 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4TsV1VbGK1A" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4TsV1VbGK1A</a>

"I feel massively responsible and want to sort it. So let's sort it."

'do you wish you'd done more business in the summer?' - klopp very very very diplomatic

about the current hosting of the world cup - very very very diplomatic

y'know i'm gonna miss this guy when he goes because all managers eventually leave

and why does it seem like he's only just arrived here? can't believe he's been here that long already

a gent
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend