Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426047 times)

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
Re: Fel7x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18560 on: November 10, 2018, 09:31:58 am »
to be honest I'd consider a succeful season if we win the FA cup.

If we also finish in the top 4 I'd agree.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Fel7x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18561 on: November 10, 2018, 10:08:53 am »
If we also finish in the top 4 I'd agree.

Yup
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18562 on: November 10, 2018, 12:06:17 pm »
to be honest I'd consider a succeful season if we win the FA cup.

We need to finish in the top 3 too. I'd love us to win the FA Cup, I just wanna see the boys holding something shiny in the air this season - although I still think we will be lifting a specific trophy that no Liverpool captain has as yet held aloft
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18563 on: November 10, 2018, 01:02:00 pm »
lifting a specific trophy that no Liverpool captain has as yet held aloft

?

Is there a new trophy, I'm unaware of. I presume you mean the league? A Liverpool captain has held this aloft 18 times.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #18564 on: November 10, 2018, 01:11:06 pm »
?

Is there a new trophy, I'm unaware of. I presume you mean the league? A Liverpool captain has held this aloft 18 times.

Yes?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18566 on: November 10, 2018, 01:18:01 pm »
?

Specific Trophy not competition. No LFC captain has lifted this yet

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #18567 on: November 10, 2018, 01:18:17 pm »
Interesting, got anymore info?

;D

Well I agree with your general gist, its not a new competition (in my mind) to the one we've won 18 of. But its certainly a new trophy.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Youb

• tue.com
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #18568 on: November 11, 2018, 02:29:57 am »
Fuck it, I want these to lose five nil.  Hate them. Let city drop points elsewhere. Hate them. Fuck them. Let them get what they deserve for once.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #18569 on: November 11, 2018, 02:35:14 am »
Fuck it, I want these to lose five nil.  Hate them. Let city drop points elsewhere. Hate them. Fuck them. Let them get what they deserve for once.
But how much sweeter would it be for them to draw at City, hail Mourinho as the savior and offer him a new 10-year contract..
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #18570 on: November 11, 2018, 03:07:59 am »
This year the answer to the question 'I don't know who i'd prefer to lose City or XX?' is always City, unless it's a final between City and United, but the likelihood of that is laughable
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18571 on: November 11, 2018, 08:49:11 am »

Really don't understand this point of view, whats best for LFC should be the priority, hatred of them has to go out the window today. There are so many shit teams in this league that us, City and Chelsea (possibly Arsenal too) are going to drop very few points this season, outside of the games we play against each other, so we really need to not give a shit who they do drop points against. Fuck it, if we need the shite to beat them last day so we win the league and that win stops the bitters getting relegated, then that is how it must be.

This year the answer to the question 'I don't know who i'd prefer to lose City or XX?' is always City, unless it's a final between City and United, but the likelihood of that is laughable

Exactly. 1985 FA Cup final, a Utd win stopped the shite doing the double - I'd never cheered a Manc goal before then and didn't feel dirty doing so.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 08:51:02 am by rob1966 »

Offline Poet

• He IS a poet! And he truly knows it! He's a new member; fresh fire from old ember. No idiot or fool, for he follows Liverpool. A CT gift from heaven! Well, actually, from 24/7...who's taller than 5' 11"!
  • Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #18572 on: November 11, 2018, 08:50:48 am »
Really don't understand this point of view, whats best for LFC should be the priority, hatred of them has to go out the window today. There are so many shit teams in this league that us, City and Chelsea (possibly Arsenal too) are going to drop very few points this season, outside of the games we play against each other, so we really need to not give a shit who they do drop points against. Fuck it, if we need the shite to beat them last day so we win the league and that win stops the bitters getting relegated, then that is how it must be.

Well said.

The best interests of this club come first, above everything else.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18573 on: November 11, 2018, 09:23:45 am »
Did anyone hear the comments Dion Dublin was making about them? I'm certain he's in their PR team!

Thought he was playing with Lucy Alexander?
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Online Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #18574 on: November 11, 2018, 10:50:40 am »
Just seen three buses nose to tail in Manchester - must be Mourinho's defence going to the Etihad.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #18575 on: November 11, 2018, 11:56:26 am »
They have been extremely sluggish in numerous first halves this season. If it happens again today they'll find themselves about 3-0 down at HT.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18576 on: November 11, 2018, 02:36:17 pm »
Yes, agreed. I hope this annoying twat parks 17 buses in front of the goal. At least get a draw.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18577 on: November 11, 2018, 04:17:47 pm »
Can’t see United laying a glove on City in an attacking sense here.  Will be City’s attack v United’s defence for 90 minutes. And the way United have been been defending, I can’t see them holding on for very long.

3-0 City at least.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #18578 on: November 11, 2018, 04:56:55 pm »
Just 2 of the United starting 11 were bought by Mourinho. And he has spent £401m.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18579 on: November 11, 2018, 05:19:54 pm »
Can’t see United laying a glove on City in an attacking sense here.  Will be City’s attack v United’s defence for 90 minutes. And the way United have been been defending, I can’t see them holding on for very long.

3-0 City at least.
or they do what they did in turin

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18580 on: November 11, 2018, 06:06:30 pm »
Just 2 of the United starting 11 were bought by Mourinho. And he has spent £401m.
So by my calculations, he needs to be given £1.804.5b more to complete his preferred starting 11.

C'mon Ed, show him the money! :lickin
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18581 on: November 11, 2018, 06:20:20 pm »
USELESS!!
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18582 on: November 11, 2018, 06:24:36 pm »
Useless twats

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18583 on: November 11, 2018, 06:26:39 pm »

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Feli10x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. Poor lickle mite - no money to spend
« Reply #18584 on: November 11, 2018, 06:28:08 pm »

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18585 on: November 11, 2018, 06:33:21 pm »
Useless shites.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #18586 on: November 11, 2018, 06:52:11 pm »
Not sure anyone could expect them to be higher than Bournemouth or Watford in the league given how little he has to operate with. It's a minor miracle they're as high as 8th really.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18587 on: November 11, 2018, 06:54:08 pm »
Not sure anyone could expect them to be higher than Bournemouth or Watford in the league given how little he has to operate with. It's a minor miracle they're as high as 8th really.

I know right, the absolute shite that Woodward has dumped on him

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #18588 on: November 11, 2018, 06:55:21 pm »
Where the hand to the ear today?

Gobshite
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18589 on: November 11, 2018, 07:08:38 pm »
Did he hold up three fingers today?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18590 on: November 11, 2018, 07:43:24 pm »
Did he hold up three fingers today?

Maybe he'll do that later, when he asks for "an extra chocolate on his pillow", back at the Travelodge.   :o :o :o
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18591 on: November 11, 2018, 07:51:54 pm »
De Gea has just given up hasn't he. Must be sick to death of saving their arses every week by now.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #18592 on: November 11, 2018, 08:07:48 pm »
Joint fifth worst defensive record in the league; only the Bottom 3 and Burnley are worse  :o

Need to win four in a row just to get to 2 ppg.

Online Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #18593 on: November 11, 2018, 08:41:20 pm »
Joint fifth worst defensive record in the league; only the Bottom 3 and Burnley are worse  :o

………….. and that's WITH De Gea!

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18594 on: November 11, 2018, 08:44:15 pm »

Oh wow, did not think about it like that. That's madness :o

The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18595 on: November 11, 2018, 08:45:56 pm »
Voted in the poll. So there's others too who see virtue in the safe pair of hands with Fat Sam. C'mon just do it, you know it's right  :)
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #18596 on: November 11, 2018, 09:05:00 pm »
That’s unfathomable, also considering who’s managing them and how much he’s spent.  And we’re supposed to believe that not getting Harry Maguire is the problem?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18597 on: November 11, 2018, 09:10:50 pm »
Unbelievable c*nts. The one game where you want the fuckers to win  :butt
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18598 on: November 11, 2018, 09:16:29 pm »
And he's baaaaaaaaaaack..

Andy Tate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4eqEwf6Vgs

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #18599 on: November 11, 2018, 09:23:17 pm »
Unbelievable c*nts. The one game where you want the fuckers to win  :butt
City are too good for mid table dross. Only way I see us winning the league is to win the rest of our games.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.