Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3441982 times)

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
Re: Fel8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18680 on: November 12, 2018, 05:28:24 pm »
He's an international treasure c*nt.
I agree. 

Offline toe punt

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Fel8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18681 on: November 12, 2018, 06:11:15 pm »
Lovely to hear Tyler and rat boy in mourning yesterday. Neville has to suffer in silence as he deep down knows Mourinho isn't up to it but refuses to say anything.

Luckily their fixtures are pretty kind until the new year apart from Arsenal and then us so Mourinho should limp on for a while. I can only see them catching Tottenham from the current top four and even that is unlikely but it would be better if the chance lingers on for as long as possible to keep shit coat in the job.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #18682 on: November 12, 2018, 08:18:43 pm »
I actually hooked myself slightly, I started thinking 'hmmm, I'm making some sound deductions on this fishing trip' so had to introduce a bit of Hodgson. Hodgson never fails.
That's all he ever does  ;D

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #18683 on: November 12, 2018, 08:25:23 pm »
Ratboy won't say a word, not with Utd intending to use his Hotel Football as a base for the players on match days.

Face like a slapped arse the whole way through.  Makes me happy.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
Re: Fel7x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18684 on: November 12, 2018, 08:38:55 pm »
And he's baaaaaaaaaaack..

Andy Tate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4eqEwf6Vgs
Got to admit got a soft spot for this Manc twat

scrooge mcduck  :lmao
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18685 on: November 12, 2018, 08:44:27 pm »
Neville is the Mitch McConnell to Mourhino's Trump.  He can't say a damned thing against him, even though he knows he's worse for United than Moyes.  Moyes was just incompetent.  Maureen is vicious.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
Re: Fel7x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18686 on: November 12, 2018, 08:53:37 pm »
Might be mixing him up with carragher but I think he criticised it hugely on commentary when the goal went in.

Expected result. City are better than last season, the stats say. That XI is basically LVGs team with Matic in for Carrick (downgrade) and Lindelof in for Blind (another downgrade). Once again terrible buying has left us years away. Honestly I was going in expecting a total hockeying which thanks to profligacy they didn't deliver. We are miles away from them.

No he didn't he explicitly said you couldn't call it a big mistake. And he was right cause it was fucking shocking howler the biased c*nt.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:49:42 pm by Red85 »
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18687 on: November 12, 2018, 09:03:20 pm »
Got to admit got a soft spot for this Manc twat

scrooge mcduck  :lmao

So have I, its called Carrington Moss peat bog
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18688 on: November 12, 2018, 09:18:00 pm »
Watch Sanchez in that clip. Fuck my life... When even going through the motions is a struggle.

my theory is that he resents united and being at the club. they ruined his move to city and he pretty much had no choice to go there when united bid big for him

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #18689 on: November 12, 2018, 09:25:15 pm »
Can't stand Chris Sutton usually, but he does seem to hate United :

Jose Mourinho: Manchester United boss 'behaving like a big baby' says Chris Sutton

Jose Mourinho has behaved "like a big baby" and Manchester United will only improve under a different manager, says Premier League winner Chris Sutton.

Mourinho's United lost 3-1 to derby rivals Manchester City on Sunday, leaving them eighth in the table.

After the match, he said City had benefited from playing two "friendly" matches beforehand, while United were "fatigued" after beating Juventus.

Sutton said those comments were "disrespectful" and "utter rubbish".

City beat Southampton 6-1 in the league and Shakhtar Donetsk 6-0 in the Champions League before playing United, who defeated Bournemouth 2-1 and beat Juve by the same scoreline.

Speaking on BBC Radio 5 live's Monday Night Club, former Blackburn and Celtic striker Sutton added: "United were outclassed. It was like watching Manchester versus Manchester reserves.

"There is an enormous gap between them and City, and things aren't going to change unless they change the manager.

"What was most galling for me were Mourinho's comments after the game - kicking off, behaving like a big baby. When is it going to stop?"

United finished second behind City last season, and Mourinho said repeatedly in the summer that the club needed new signings if they wanted to compete for the title.

Brazil midfielder Fred was their only major recruit, in a reported £47m move from Shakhtar Donetsk. The Red Devils also signed 19-year-old defender Diogo Dalot for £17.4m from Porto, and third-choice goalkeeper Lee Grant from Stoke.

"Mourinho has been banging on about money but is United's form this season acceptable on the back of last year?" said Sutton, who won the Premier League with Blackburn in 1995.

"He's been talking about how much City have spent but they have to catch Watford and Bournemouth first.  :lmao

"And when you look at the signings he has made, how many have actually been a success?

"Has he spent the money well? I don't think so. Why should the United board trust him to spend well in January?"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46188419

Good to see someone really sticking the boot in to the deranged one.  :thumbup

Then again we need him to stay so shhhhhhhhh  Chris !!  ;D

RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #18690 on: November 12, 2018, 09:54:51 pm »
This is glorious: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/12/manchester-united-transfer-market-jose-mourinho  Just sign all Juventus’s players, that’ll do it.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #18691 on: November 12, 2018, 10:06:57 pm »
This is glorious: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/12/manchester-united-transfer-market-jose-mourinho  Just sign all Juventus’s players, that’ll do it.

what a dreadful article, what has the Guardian become! It's like something you'd read on a fans blog.

They do need some serious work on their squad, although what they need more is a coach who will actually coach and improve some of the players he has.

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18692 on: November 12, 2018, 10:13:39 pm »
^ "United should offload Sanchez in January".

Good luck with that! The guy's on £500,000 a week and is no way going to give that up to move somewhere else - and why should he, he's entitled to his wage. I still can't believe United were stupid enough to pay him that much! ;D Even City winced at his wage demands. Even those Chinese clubs wouldn't pay that money.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18694 on: November 12, 2018, 10:37:33 pm »
^ "United should offload Sanchez in January".

Good luck with that! The guy's on £500,000 a week and is no way going to give that up to move somewhere else - and why should he, he's entitled to his wage. I still can't believe United were stupid enough to pay him that much! ;D Even City winced at his wage demands. Even those Chinese clubs wouldn't pay that money.

I'm struggling to remember another footballer who's fallen off a cliff as much as this guy. He doesn't even look like a professional player anymore. He looks like one of those celeb players at a charity match. Incredible really.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18695 on: November 12, 2018, 10:43:37 pm »
"Goalkeeper
David de Gea is again proving a supreme No 1, possibly the only player Pep Guardiola would have in his Manchester City XI"

;D He's been crap all season, can't pass for shit and looks totally out of his depth for the national team, I'd hazard a guess that he wouldn't get anywhere near a Guardiola side.

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18696 on: November 12, 2018, 10:43:39 pm »
what a dreadful article, what has the Guardian become! It's like something you'd read on a fans blog.

They do need some serious work on their squad, although what they need more is a coach who will actually coach and improve some of the players he has.
Just from the words fan blog i knew jamie jackson had wrote that.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 10:48:49 pm by Chris~ »

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #18697 on: November 12, 2018, 10:46:07 pm »
Like a lad at work said today, Roy Keane would have literally snapped anyone of those in half and took a red card, rather than allow that to happen.
Yeah, United were muck, but fuck City and their showboating. In the week that the entire club is under scrutiny for dodgy dealing, there are the players showboating in a  3-1 victory over their rivals. Fuck that shit I say. If Sanchez had gone through one of them I, for one, would not have shed a tear.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18698 on: November 12, 2018, 10:54:10 pm »
Yeah, United were muck, but fuck City and their showboating. In the week that the entire club is under scrutiny for dodgy dealing, there are the players showboating in a  3-1 victory over their rivals. Fuck that shit I say. If Sanchez had gone through one of them I, for one, would not have shed a tear.

I think that's the point right? That United are such wimps that they didn't have the pride to even stand up for themselves when that happened.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18699 on: November 13, 2018, 12:51:03 am »
Jose Mourinho, the Manchester United manager, is prepared to cash in on Eric Bailly and Marcos Rojo in a bid to bring in a new centre-half in January but the club and Alexis Sanchez fear they are stuck with each other. - Telegraph

Fantastic stuff.

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18700 on: November 13, 2018, 12:52:32 am »
Cash in? - they're probably on enormous wages - I'd be interested to see how many takers there are and at what price!

Online harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #18701 on: November 13, 2018, 01:18:18 am »
Like a lad at work said today, Roy Keane would have literally snapped anyone of those in half and took a red card, rather than allow that to happen.

And got a pat on the back from Jose as he walked off.

They really are a broken bunch of mopers
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #18702 on: November 13, 2018, 02:19:11 am »
No fair making fun of Romelu Luk-Altidore. Hes struggling with his weight and skills, could happen to anyone.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #18705 on: November 13, 2018, 06:57:37 am »
No fair making fun of Romelu Luk-Altidore. Hes struggling with his weight and skills, could happen to anyone.

Purplukaku we been calling him.

Offline tuaz

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18706 on: November 13, 2018, 07:27:54 am »
I don't know how much substance there is to this:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46185981

but if they really wish to extend Ashley Young's contract, I'm all for it!

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18707 on: November 13, 2018, 08:29:51 am »
I don’t understand - weren’t Rojo and Bailly both fairly important parts of a mean defence last year?  This year they don’t play, and the defence is shite, but the solution is to get rid of them?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #18708 on: November 13, 2018, 08:34:22 am »
I don’t understand - weren’t Rojo and Bailly both fairly important parts of a mean defence last year?  This year they don’t play, and the defence is shite, but the solution is to get rid of them?

Rojo has always seemed a bit rash to me but I’m sure their fans were loving Bailly the last couple of seasons. And bemoaning his absence when he was out injured. Wasn’t he scapegoated for one of their poor performances earlier this season? Find it hard to believe he is worse than Smalling or Lindelof.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18709 on: November 13, 2018, 08:36:44 am »

The missus had turned it off by then, so missed it. I showed her last night and she went nuts, going mad that they allowed City to take the piss out of them. She was saying someone should have kicked Sterling into the stand.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #18710 on: November 13, 2018, 08:55:52 am »
The missus had turned it off by then, so missed it. I showed her last night and she went nuts, going mad that they allowed City to take the piss out of them. She was saying someone should have kicked Sterling into the stand.

If he came to Anfield and tried that the stewards would've asked him to stop kicking a ball in the changerooms
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18711 on: November 13, 2018, 09:57:05 am »

think I've said this before mate but you might have been on for a bit at the time? you're too soft with her, make her sit through every turgid minute of it ;D

she sounds like a lot of the mancs I knew during the arl tramp's era, never shut up gloating but don't want to know now and can't sit through their games, glory hunting bastards ;D

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #18712 on: November 13, 2018, 11:00:16 am »
I don't know how much substance there is to this:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46185981

but if they really wish to extend Ashley Young's contract, I'm all for it!

Sky news mentioned this last night with the pretext "After the City defeat at least the United fans have some good news tonight" and then proceeded to talk about Ashley Young signing for a years contract extension.  How the fuck that it good news i have no idea.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #18713 on: November 13, 2018, 11:05:09 am »
Sky news mentioned this last night with the pretext "After the City defeat at least the United fans have some good news tonight" and then proceeded to talk about Ashley Young signing for a years contract extension.  How the fuck that it good news i have no idea.

There is no good news David, it’s just bad news and irrelevant news.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #18714 on: November 13, 2018, 11:05:48 am »
Maybe it was previously rumoured that he was getting a two year extension.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18715 on: November 13, 2018, 11:18:37 am »
think I've said this before mate but you might have been on for a bit at the time? you're too soft with her, make her sit through every turgid minute of it ;D

she sounds like a lot of the mancs I knew during the arl tramp's era, never shut up gloating but don't want to know now and can't sit through their games, glory hunting bastards ;D

I've been a bit of a twat past couple of years, so I go easy on her now - plus I love her and hate to see her suffer ;D

Nah, she's what we would call a proper football supporter - whole family are Reds, she's been watching them since the 70's, so was brought up on shite, in the 80's she went home and away and then followed them around Europe when the success came. She stopped going and gave up her S/T when we had kids. She has always hated Mourinho, never wanted him there, didn't like Fergie, regardless of what he won, as she thought he was a prick. She laughs at the glory hunters who are suffering now, says all they know is success the spoilt bastards. She did say when watching the Juve game she would not pay money to watch that shite. She even gave up on the kids supporting them and decorated their room in Liverpool stuff and dresses them in their tops/kits.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18716 on: November 13, 2018, 11:25:01 am »
didn't like Fergie, regardless of what he won, as she thought he was a prick
I didn’t realise they had fans who thought that way, interesting.  How do they see their club?  Who would be her ideal manager?

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
« Reply #18717 on: November 13, 2018, 11:32:04 am »
I've been a bit of a twat past couple of years, so I go easy on her now - plus I love her and hate to see her suffer ;D

Nah, she's what we would call a proper football supporter - whole family are Reds, she's been watching them since the 70's, so was brought up on shite, in the 80's she went home and away and then followed them around Europe when the success came. She stopped going and gave up her S/T when we had kids. She has always hated Mourinho, never wanted him there, didn't like Fergie, regardless of what he won, as she thought he was a prick. She laughs at the glory hunters who are suffering now, says all they know is success the spoilt bastards. She did say when watching the Juve game she would not pay money to watch that shite. She even gave up on the kids supporting them and decorated their room in Liverpool stuff and dresses them in their tops/kits.

She sounds cool as fuck to be fair.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #18718 on: November 13, 2018, 11:38:49 am »
There is no good news David, it’s just bad news and irrelevant news.

Ed Woodward goes to the training ground.
*Points at De Gea* 'You're not going to get fired'
*Points at Pogba* 'You're not going to get fired'
*Points at Jose*  '....'
*Moves onto Ashley Young* 'You're not..'
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18719 on: November 13, 2018, 12:34:00 pm »
I didn’t realise they had fans who thought that way, interesting.  How do they see their club?  Who would be her ideal manager?

I was shocked when she said it to me, she appreciated the success and enjoyed the football, but didn't like the way he conducted himself. She doesn't like the current Utd, hates that the players don't fight for the shirt, cannot stand Pogba, says he is fucking shite, likes Fellani as although he is crap, he at least tries. Her brother stopped going the game and put money into FC United when they were formed instead. They still support them - their Dad has been a supporter since the 1930's - so that won't change.

Manager wise, they want someone who won't be a shithouse and will try to win games. I think we have their ideal manager ;D

She sounds cool as fuck to be fair.

She is.