Author Topic: Liverpool 5-1 Oldham: Full Time (No speculation, rumours or hearsay thanks)  (Read 71239 times)

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
Shelvey motm

where can I watch the goals?
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Hope it's not a racial incident otherwise our name will be dragged through the mud again.

The fact that it already has been is why loads of anti-LFC fans are claiming it was racial abuse already.

Nobody on here at least has any idea what went on. The cameras showed 3 people in the Suarez shirt (no guarantee that these 3 were involved in any way). The Suarez song had really got going on and if that's the reason why he was upset I will not be impressed with the player at all.

Offline fosspowered

• Legacy Fan
  • More of an IDK than ITK.
    • FOSSPowered
Nice goal by Carroll. Didn't he scored a similar goal for Newcastle against us last season?
Good finish by Stewy as well.
Made up for Jonjo as well.

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
Delighted for Carroll and Downing. Bellamy and Shelvey were superb!
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline FernandoTourettes

• Legacy Fan
Crazy, no doubt the press will be on our backs for whatever was said in the kop.... and stuff like that on our forums only makes it worse.

Offline AllyouneedisRush

• One leg, musical nostrils, itchy crotch. Is actually Louis Walsh.
  • Legacy Fan
5-1 very happy with that..... now for more non football stuff... :(
Justice 97 - YNWA

Offline JustDan

• Legacy Fan
Wow, we actually scored some goals ;D
Carroll scoring after only being on for a few mins, & downing scoring his first, good times :) am well happy Shelvey got a goal too, was hoping he would.
All in all, a decent win despite quite a poor first half. Also second time in a week we've went 1-0 down then equalised almost instantly isn't it? :)

Offline MartinSkrtelsBasement

• Kopite
People are only thinking that because of the Suarez thing though. Worse than the tabloids this place.

You're in denial if you can't put two and two together there mate.
Pirlo is a silent leader. He speaks with his feet.
—Marcello Lippi

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
Good win and quite an entertaining game. Didn't go our way all the time. 2nd we were all over them. Downing breaking his cherry, Carroll scoring after how long and Bellamy showing us we need two more of him to get 4th spot! Roll on Manchester City, MOTM-Bellamy/Stevie G

On another note. What was going on with Adeyemi. Please God I hope one of our fans didn't do or say something stupid after the weeks we've been through.
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline sattapaartridge

• The new 'pete price' of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
Hopefully we have turned a corner with the goal scoring. If we have.....that coukd significantly improve our points intake.

Very good goals by downing and carroll and also bellamys instinctive reaction header.
did you know that 10 x 2 and 11 x 2 have the same answer?

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
Crazy, no doubt the press will be on our backs for whatever was said in the kop.... and stuff like that on our forums only makes it worse.

what you on about ?

Online wet echo

• trapped paper puncher in need of a work out
  • Kopite
bobbydavro please remove that too,the idiot should be banned for life

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
was that incident with Adameyi anything to do with those 3 whoppers sat in the front row of teh kopby the corner flag, with Wanker Hats on? I was fuming when i saw them they looked pathetic
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
Well done lads well done, outstanding performance today, Oldham seemed well up for the match to start but we ground out a result.

I bit concerned about the play hold up with their player....
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You're in denial if you can't put two and two together there mate.

no your putting two and two together and getting 5. You dont know, unless you were stood on the kop next to where it happened you dont have a clue.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
anyone know what happened with that adeyami lad? he was raging at something
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline jimmyjr86

• Legacy Fan
  • Up on a hill, here's where we begin...
First half we were terrible. Second half we dropped the 442. Put Bellamy on the right of the 451 with Shelvey behind Kuyt. Changed the game.

Offline GODS LEFT BOOT

• Legacy Fan
  • ...AND THE SWEET SILVER SONG OF THE LARK
People are only thinking that because of the Suarez thing though. Worse than the tabloids this place.

Mate, whatever happened the lad was close to tears and getting booed - there is nothing else that will matter - this is going to be a serious shit storm
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
Told you we'd score at least four tonight. :P

Bellamy was superb and easily the standout. Some worrying signs from Coates and Kuyt. Pleased for both Carroll and Downing.

The 'incident' will be all that's reported tomorrow though.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
What happened with the fan?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Carroll and Downing scoring, also the ball going in off the bar from stevies peno. All three a sign of things changing for the better

Offline hollger

• Legacy Fan
Thought we were OK tonight, 5-1 manages to somehow flatter us and at the same time it could and should have been more.

Positives: 5 goals, full 90 for Gerrard and Maxi, Shelvey showed some nice stuff and Bellamy was amazing. Goals for Carroll and Downing too!

Negatives: Shaky start, Kuyt wasn't on form, we never looking fully in control and whatever happened with the 'fan' in the crowd.

Bellamy was brilliant, ran the right wing completely. Some great 1 touch and link up play with Gerrard, Maxi, Shelvey and Kelly and untold amount of quality crossing. Super performance. Carroll smashed in a great strike but then should have scored another more or less straight after with an easy (by his standards) header from Downing's great assist. Downing then gets off the mark to cap the game at 5-1, and you could tell the relief he felt from his reaction. Hopefully he can stop trying too hard now and relax.

Great feeling though, and we even scored a penalty!!

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
 ???

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
according to 5 Live News - Liverpool could be in trouble over racism after comments made by fans were reported to the officials and the police.
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Roslagen

• Legacy Fan
  • What I write is conspiracy nonsense
anyone know what happened with that adeyami lad? he was raging at something

Some spectator shouted something at him it looked, would be wrong to speculate on what. If serious the supporter can look forward to a ban if found out.
Mourinho to Spurs when Redknapp leaves, was a discussion I had with a friend in the pub last night. Possible.

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
Crazy, no doubt the press will be on our backs for whatever was said in the kop.

Which they will never know what happened from what I can see. Or maybe the player would like to take it up with the FA - it's just his word after all and that normally seals LFC's fate  :butt

Offline flinner

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
Job done, not the best of performances but made up for Carroll and Downing hope they can kick on from here.
"We've created an environment where a complete moron can not only survive, but thrive."

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
OK hang on a sec.

CAN WE LEAVE OUT THE SPECULATION ABOUT THE CROWD INCIDENT UNTIL THERE'S SOME OFFICIAL NEWS FROM A REASONABLE SOURCE.

Please.....

87:13

Offline hollger

• Legacy Fan
Oh, and although Coates looked dodgy at times, he really wasn't helped when he was given some terrible passes - one that comes to mind was Spearing passing to him from about 8-10 yards, in front of the area with pressure from an opposing attacker (who was running), giving Coates little chance to do anything but take a swing at the ball.

He'll get better with games, he didn't have a total 'mare.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
anyone got links to the goals?
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
Luis at the match...

Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Online GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
Super Andy!!!  he could have scored 2 even tonight
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
Absolutly made up over Carroll and Downing's goals
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Bernard Shakey

• Anny Roader
  • Only Happy When The Club's in Crisis
Lovely to get 5 amidst a relative goal drought. Bellamy was fantastic, easy MOTM.

Coates still doesn't look ready does he.
"It's a huge honour to wear the number seven at Liverpool. I think about the legends: Dalglish, Keegan... and that Australian guy"

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
Shelvey to start over Adam please.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline mat106

• Legacy Fan
Totally agree!

As for the match, great to see Caroll and Downing score!

bobbydavro please remove that too,the idiot should be banned for life

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
Good performance, and I have to say - our squad looks quite deep now. Say what you will about our recruitment over the past 12 months, but we now have a good blend of veterans and youth to rotate effectively through this congested fixture list.

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
Clearly a half time bollocking was delivered, much better second half. Pleased for Andy and Stewart getting on the scoresheet, and Jonjo deserves a big shout as he was excellent tonight and fully deserved his goal. Job done, next please.

Offline lincolnred-dad

• ok i'm an arse. a big fat arse.
  • Kopite
  • It's my bloody fence and I'm sitting on it!
Carrolls goal was a belter. that's what happens when you stop thinking and trying and you just do.
If Tevez signs I will be the first man in history to run from Sydney to Melbourne in complete and utter nudity  :D

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Shelvey to start over Adam please.
THIS. I hate to see Adam always starting even if he plays poorly. Although I think Gerrard would probably start with Henderson and Spearing next game.