Author Topic: Villa away selling details  (Read 608 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Villa away selling details
« on: Yesterday at 08:41:55 am »
Better late than never...

Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Aston Villa on Monday May 13, 2024.

Kick-off: 20:00

Allocation: 3000

Disabled allocation: 14 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices:

Adult: £30
Over 66: £29.50
Young Adult (18-20): £29.50
Under 18: £28
Juniors (Under 14): £19

Price Notes: Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Supporters under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.

Within the allocation are a number of restricted views discounted by £1.

NFC Access: Supporters will be required to download a one-off NFC pass to their smartphone to gain access to Villa Park. Supporters will be emailed their NFC pass ahead of the game. Dates of when your NFC Pass will be emailed to you will be published on our Ticket Fulfilment page.

Season Ticket and Membership NFC Passes WILL NOT be activated for stadium entry for this game. Tickets sales notes: Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during season 2022-23.

The criteria for this game is higher compared to last season due to an increase in the number of eligible supporters.

First sale: 12 or more games: from 8.15am on Monday April 22 until 10.45am on Tuesday April 23.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 11 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Tuesday April 23.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 10 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Tuesday April 23.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 9 or more games: from 3pm on Tuesday April 23.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes: Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

Stadium Notes: Rail seating is in place within the majority of the Upper Tier.

All fans will be allocated a seat when purchasing their ticket as normal and will be able to remain seated during the game if that is their preference although supporters should be aware that surrounding fans may wish to stand.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
Re: Villa away selling details
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 08:49:42 am »
Got 1 in Q2. Not done a night game @ Villa Park for a while, what do you think it will be like getting back from Witton to New Street? Staying overnight in Birmingham. Think it's their last home game so might be a lap of appreciation.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 10:37:13 am »
Anyone else not had the email confirmation for this. Normally comes straight through but brought at 815 and had nothing still. There in my account history so don't really matter but just strange.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 12:14:15 pm »
Got 1 in Q2. Not done a night game @ Villa Park for a while, what do you think it will be like getting back from Witton to New Street? Staying overnight in Birmingham. Think it's their last home game so might be a lap of appreciation.

I work in Birmingham and used to live here. Villa Park is not that far from the City Centre- best option is a train back from Witton or Aston. These days there are also plenty of Ubers so you will be sound. I once remember going to the 2002 League Cup QF there which kicked off late due to crowd issues. I had to leave just prior to 90 mins to get the last train home. About a minute after I exited the Ground I heard a huge cheer from the Liverpool end as we secured the winner.  Never left a game early since then (even if the last train was a risk!)

Offline fintanmar

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 03:44:28 pm »
Anyone else not had the email confirmation for this. Normally comes straight through but brought at 815 and had nothing still. There in my account history so don't really matter but just strange.

Email came through ok for me

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 04:32:03 pm »

I always get emails straight away for every game but one game this season Crystal Palace I didn’t. It wasn’t a big issue as was in purchase history, but I did contact LFC Help and they emailed it again on two different occasions and it never arrived. It was a bit strange as was the only game I’ve never had the email for and they couldn’t work out why.  You could ask them to email you it again if you need it.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 08:17:24 pm »

It came at 730pm