Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 3 vs 0 Leicester Evans OG 21' Jota 41’ Bobby 86’  (Read 30494 times)

Offline dutchkop

• has an issue with his phlemish phalange (bunch of jackals, leave him alone).
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: PL: Liverpool 3 vs 0 Leicester Evans OG 21' Jota 41’ Bobby 86’
« Reply #480 on: November 23, 2020, 10:37:39 am »
Another great display of quality team/squad football

Long may Matip and Fabinho be the CB pairing.   first teamers out and the Leicester pretenders were put to the sword. Bobby with a bit more luck could have had 3-4 goals

Across the whole team excellent performance  - well done redmen

Offline dutchkop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: November 23, 2020, 10:38:23 am »
Great game, everyone was brilliant. Exactly as expected - once Coote was ditched, anyway. No surprise and never in doubt for some of us. Any chance people will stop worrying unduly about lesser sides?

Hope those willing to take a draw are subduing their celebrations out of respect for those who actually trusted the team and manager.

TFeck Coote  was ditched - he would have given the Matip accidental hands a pen to Vardy

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #482 on: November 23, 2020, 10:45:59 am »
Can't believe Sky basically censored Klopp's interview because he called them and BT out on their bullshit schedules.

Reckon we should just refuse pre and post interviews until their either broadcast it all, or start giving a fuck about the teams.

I would start with BT on Saturday, they chose our game so they can get the criticism.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: November 23, 2020, 11:13:39 am »
Such a shame Evans couldn't get his second own goal in 56th minute, it was a beautiful header imo.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #484 on: November 23, 2020, 11:37:09 am »
We were brilliant. Testament to the quality and depth of the squad but also to the culture that Klopp, his coaching staff and the squad of players have developed at the club.

There's been no feeling sorry for ourselves due to injuries in recent weeks. No looking for the easy excuse when things don't go right. Character and determination have shone through in adversity. I think it's a big thing that whoever goes out on that pitch, those 11 players believe they'll win. No matter who plays for us or no matter who we are playing.

Yesterday we were missing 8 or 9 1st team players. The team we put out was decent but the squad was definitely stretched. Nothing about the quality and intensity of our play suggested the players selected were tired or of lower quality. Milner, Jones, Keita were all excellent 1st half. The front 3 were dangerous throughout and defensively we were really solid against an attack that is usually full of pace and goals. I was seriously impressed by our performance, though not surprised. We've got a group of special individuals at the club currently, both in terms of ability and character.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 12:36:16 pm by Jookie »
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
  • Off the coach, through the park.....
« Reply #485 on: November 23, 2020, 12:30:04 pm »
We were brilliant. Testament to the quality and depth of the squad but also to the culture that Klopp, his coaching staff and the squad of players have developed at the club.

There's been no feeling sorry for ourselves due to injuries in recent weeks. No looking for the easy excuse when things don't go right. Character and determination have shone through in adversity. I think it's a big thing that whoever goes out on that pitch, those 11 players believe they'll win. No matter who plays for us or no matter who we are playing.

Yesterday we were missing 8 or 9 1st team players. The team we put out was decent but the squad was definitely stretched. Nothing about the quality and intensity of our play suggested the players selected were tired or of lower quality. Milner, Jones, Keita were all excellent 1st half. The front 3 were dangerous throughout and defensively we were really solid against an attack that is usually full of pace and goals. I was seriously impressed but our performance though not surprised. We've got a group of special individuals at the club currently, both in terms of ability and character.

Couldn't have put it better. I agree with every single word there.
officially accepted RAWK source of information

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #486 on: November 23, 2020, 12:30:59 pm »

Yesterday we were missing 8 or 9 1st team players. The team we put out was decent but the squad was definitely stretched. Nothing about the quality and intensity of our play suggested the players selected were tired or of lower quality. Milner, Jones, Keita were all excellent 1st half. The front 3 were dangerous throughout and defensively we were really solid against an attack that is usually full of pace and goals. I was seriously impressed but our performance though not surprised. We've got a group of special individuals at the club currently, both in terms of ability and character.

:thumbup

The Reds are boss. Life feels bloody good today.

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: November 23, 2020, 12:36:09 pm »
Can't believe Sky basically censored Klopp's interview because he called them and BT out on their bullshit schedules.

Reckon we should just refuse pre and post interviews until their either broadcast it all, or start giving a fuck about the teams.

I would start with BT on Saturday, they chose our game so they can get the criticism.
If players had a decent Union they could threaten a strike but they don’t - they just have a useless shower of c*nts representing them .

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #488 on: November 23, 2020, 12:37:50 pm »
NBC's reaction to Klopps interview was shambolic.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #489 on: November 23, 2020, 12:59:13 pm »
NBC's reaction to Klopps interview was shambolic.
What happened?

I hate the current interpretation of the  rules but I thought the one officiating decision that really went in our favour was the Matip (?) penalty shout. Thought they were certain to give it.

A fantastic display by the boys to pin up with all the other fantastic displays!

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: November 23, 2020, 01:24:51 pm »
What happened?

I hate the current interpretation of the  rules but I thought the one officiating decision that really went in our favour was the Matip (?) penalty shout. Thought they were certain to give it.

A fantastic display by the boys to pin up with all the other fantastic displays!

''if you're going to be this good of a team, you have to accept that you'll be selected to play at certain tiime slots'

''if you want to sign players like Van Dijk for fees like you have then you have to accept the contracts like they are''

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #491 on: November 23, 2020, 01:33:43 pm »
''if you're going to be this good of a team, you have to accept that you'll be selected to play at certain tiime slots'

''if you want to sign players like Van Dijk for fees like you have then you have to accept the contracts like they are''

Klopp had literally just said we won't have a team to put out if they carry on. Do they want to have us put out our under 23 team? I wouldn't be surprised if Klopp actually does something like that at Brighton to prove a point and to protect the players that aren't crocked.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: November 23, 2020, 01:35:05 pm »
Klopp had literally just said we won't have a team to put out if they carry on. Do they want to have us put out our under 23 team? I wouldn't be surprised if Klopp actually does something like that at Brighton to prove a point.

It flew into one ear for them and went out in the other.

It was a stupid argument that they put up

Offline Red Bird

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: November 23, 2020, 01:42:55 pm »
https://youtu.be/_UDKvHRaI-I

The bit of the interview Sky didn’t show. Jurgen having none of it
Blast! SkySports has now got  the clip blocked,

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: November 23, 2020, 01:44:46 pm »
What a Manager we have. A standout leader. Guardiola said after the City match that Klopp had said "we need to keep pushing for the subs etc" and that shows it even more. Two massive rivals and he commands enough respect from Pep for him to agree and stand by him.

Did Sky literally not show this on the broadcast? If so, then it proves his point completely. Agree with him that it's not Geoff Shreeves' fault - but fact that Sky pull that part (if I'm accurate) speaks volumes.

---

On the game, I'll happily admit I was nervous for this one. Virg, Trent, Gomez, Hendo, Thiago, Ox, Shaq and Salah is a hell of a set of players to be missing. Then to go up against a very good Leicester side with some very good ball players in their midfield and the pace of Barnes and Vardy with a defensive line including a 34 year old Milner and two CBs in Matip and Fab who don't possess a ton of pace seemed like a really awkward matchup. We were brilliant though. Milner ran parts of the game from right-back, Matip and Fab were excellent - strong in the air, pro-active and intelligent on the floor - really good on the ball with some incisive passes into midfield but also calm, considered rotation and retention of the ball. Robertson showed again why he's the best left-back in Europe.

The midfield was excellent both before and after the Keita injury. Jones built on an excellent performance vs Atlanta and turned in another really disciplined, intelligent, skillful display. He seemed incredibly press-resistant and so, so calm in possession - little triangles to move the ball about, great 5/10 yard movements to buy space and the occasional penetrating run forward. Hugely impressive that at 19 he looked completely at home in the starting 11 of the English and World Champions. Keita was great, pressing everywhere, calm and thoughtful with the ball (a feature from the entire team I thought tonight - and a huge part of why Leicester couldn't get going and Vardy hardly got a meaningful kick) just such a shame he's picked up that injury. Special mention for Gini though. What a player. Is there a more versatile midfielder in the league? Europe even? Plays as a goal-scoring 10 for Holland, handles the 8 position usually for us brilliantly, and last night drops into the 6 and consistently offered for balls, got and spread the play, closed gaps and passing lanes all night long. He's just brilliant. So glad we didn't have to let him move to get Thiago and really hope we can nail him down to a 2-3 year extension. Few players I trust more in possession or duels than Gini. I love the way he's got a little burst of speed to get him past an opposition, or to get involved in a chance to win the ball. The way he can shield and hold off players. Just a brilliant, brilliant player.

Mane is, for me, probably the hardest opponent in the league. Strong, low centre of gravity, great leap, 0-60 in about 0.5 seconds, can go either side, perfect control (whilst fighting with someone) with any part of his body. What a threat. Massively unfortunate to not get a goal - but a huge threat and ensures teams can't push too high or relax in their defensive third. Add Jota - who I though had as good an all-round performance as we've seen, and they're two huge threats for opponents to deal with. Jota was excellent - dribbling, creating chances for others, touches in tight areas, movement, linking play, shooting, finishing. A brilliant, vital addition to the squad. So. Onto Bobby. Thought his head might drop after the one-on-one that hits the post, goes 1mm from being a goal on the ricochet (the literal 'needs one to go in off his knee') and subsequent Mane/post moment. Nope. Instead rises like a salmon to knock a sublime header in to seal the game. Not sure I've seen a more deserving goal-scorer. Looked back to his brilliant best last night - I don't mean the goal threat, but rather the elite holding of the ball when it's pinged into him at pace in the 10 position, he's being hassled by 2-3 players, and he retains, buys a yard of space and gets us going. Remains a crucial, if not the crucial, part of this team. Generally, I think, if we score a few goals and play really well then it's because Bobby's had a good game.

It wasn't as comprehensive a performance as the 4-0 last season. That was complete and utter domination in every aspect of the game from start to finish. In this one we just dominated almost completely for 60 minutes. With perspective - particularly taking into account that list of missing players at the top - it's every bit as good though. Like I said, I was nervous beforehand. By half-time the Reds had shown exactly why they're English & World champions, why the squad is as good as it's been in our long storied history, and why the management and coaching of the entire club should be revered as highly as possible. This league may end up being tight and Spurs/Chelsea look to be developing into potential challengers, but if anyone's going to run away with it, it'll be us.

Great post mate. Good bit of summation there.

Offline dutchkop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: November 23, 2020, 01:54:24 pm »
I wasn’t expecting the game to go like that to be honest. Pure domination from start to finish and they didn’t have more than a single chance of note.

I’m surprised by Brendan and how he set his team up for this game, and the general emphasis to go long from the back pretty much backfired. I wonder in some ways if Milner being at right back threw their game plan off a little. I think majorly impacted on players like James Maddison who was basically taken out of the game by their own tactics.

However we were by far outstanding and whilst we didn’t score 11 goals to reclaim top spot again, at least we didn’t concede when the general consensus was that Leicester would have chances and they didn’t. Jamie Vardy was well marshalled by our make shift CB’s so fair play to them.

Bad news ref Keita though, and seems we kee picking up an injury or 2 per game at the moment which is concerning... hopefully we have some players on the way back soon so that we can get in some form of rotation etc...

I think Klopp & Co got the tactics of Rogers - he played the same way against CIty, Arsenal, Leeds away and did not change much till 2nd half. Leicester predictable and hit teams on break. no deviation from this tactic.  They have been reliant on a Vardy penalty in 5 games this season - much like Madison was diving at each and every nudge tickle from a Liverpool player - who were relentless and gave him no space to spray their passes.

best decision of the day was Coote replace by a competent VAR official and that they did not give the Matip accidental hand ball a penalty 0 even Rogers did not reference that decision in post match interview.   We seem to have Leicester and Rogers number.

Now let us not feck this up with Atalanta and Brighton  matches this week 

Offline dutchkop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #496 on: November 23, 2020, 01:56:04 pm »
Such a shame Evans couldn't get his second own goal in 56th minute, it was a beautiful header imo.

that would have been classic  ;D

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #497 on: November 23, 2020, 02:14:14 pm »
hope someone can reload it. Hopefully put on twitter a million times and tag all the sky twats as well

Offline Dudek savessssss.........!

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop Forum
« Reply #498 on: November 23, 2020, 02:19:09 pm »
seems Sky have removed all links to the video. However, BBC have picked up the story;

Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool boss urges Sky and BT to fix schedule

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says they might struggle to end the season with 11 players and warned "we are all done" unless broadcasters talk to each other about the football schedule.

He was speaking to Sky Sports after his side's 3-0 win over Leicester City.

Liverpool play Atalanta on Wednesday and Brighton on Saturday at 12:30 GMT.

"Everybody tells me it is difficult but it is really difficult for the players. The rest is just a decision on a desk in an office," Klopp said.

In an impassioned interview with Sky's Geoff Shreeves, which was shown by international broadcasters, Klopp said: "If you don't start talking to BT, we are all done.

"Sky and BT have to talk. If we keep playing on Wednesday and Saturday 12:30 I am not sure if we will finish the season with 11 players."

When Klopp was told the clubs had agreed the broadcast deals, he said: "If someone tells me again about contracts I will go really nuts because the contracts were not made for a Covid season.

"You stand here with the facemask, we adapt. Everything changed but the contract with the broadcasters is still 'nope, we have this so we keep this'. What? Everything changed. The whole world changed."

This week will be the third out of four occasions the Reds have played on the Saturday after a Champions League game, although this is the first at lunchtime.

Klopp, Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola and Manchester United counterpart Ole Gunnar Solskjaer have all criticised the TV timings in recent weeks.

"I am discussing this completely calm," Klopp said to Shreeves, "but they say I talk about Liverpool. I don't, I talk about the football players out there.

"Yesterday, [Barcelona's Gerard] Pique - massive knee injury - today maybe [Arsenal's Bukayo] Saka, I'm not sure but it looked like a knee injury. He played all three games for England in the international break.

"People tell us to rotate but who? We have offensive players we could rotate but the rest are kids."

Guardiola and Klopp discussed before their recent meeting that five substitutes should be allowed in games as they are in most of Europe's top leagues and now the English Football League.

"Why we change late [two of their substitutions against Leicester were in the 89th minute] is because we have to constantly think that someone will go down with a muscle injury," Klopp said.

"We cannot change early because if the other one has a muscle injury you end the game with nine players."

Klopp has also previously said he was "slightly concerned" about the amount of travelling his players had to do during international breaks.

In the 71 days since Liverpool's season started on 12 September, the Reds have played 15 matches - with two international breaks in that time.

They have played a game - in either the EFL Cup or Champions League - in every midweek outside international weeks since 20 September.

"We will show up there [Brighton] and we will be shaking," Klopp said. "I think about sending the points, that is how it is because we go there and we lose the game."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55038298
There was a two-minute interlude where Liverpool’s three-man attack squared up against United’s three-man defence and basically stalked them back into their own penalty area, like battle-hardened mountain wolves closing in on a flock of geriatric sheep.  Barney Ronay at Anfield @barneyronay Sun 19 Jan 2020 20.36 GMT

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #499 on: November 23, 2020, 02:21:20 pm »

This clip?

https://streamable.com/7j4u9d

(8 minutes long - Klopp starts talking about the tv times / scheduling on 2m 45s)
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: November 23, 2020, 04:49:20 pm »
This clip?

(8 minutes long - Klopp starts talking about the tv times / scheduling on 2m 45s)

Well in Jurgen!

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #501 on: November 23, 2020, 05:06:52 pm »
"Why we change late [two of their substitutions against Leicester were in the 89th minute] is because we have to constantly think that someone will go down with a muscle injury," Klopp said.

"We cannot change early because if the other one has a muscle injury you end the game with nine players."
This needs to be burned onto the eyeballs of all those fucking dribbling morons on Twatter and YouTube and elsewhere who manage to agitate their single brain cell long enough to grunt about why do we want 5 subs when we don't make subs till really late.

Stupid fucking dangers think they've got a clever point when in fact all they are doing is advertising their own imbelicity to the world. Shit for brains twats.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #502 on: November 23, 2020, 05:14:36 pm »
This clip?

Thanks for that, Jurgen is on fire and Shreeves deserves to get both barrels for once!

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #503 on: November 23, 2020, 06:23:34 pm »

I'm pretty sure Schmeichel parried Mane's shot (after Firmino hit the inside of the post) onto Evans and the ball then hit post so he hit the woodwork twice. He could have had a hat-trick!
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline kezzy

• Kopite
« Reply #504 on: November 23, 2020, 07:56:52 pm »
Fuckin joke by Sky not playing that interview in the first place but to take it off YouTube and social media is embarrassing.  Sky are pathetic they are like the tv mafia and like to play the playground bully an tyrant and can’t handle it when anyone questions them.  Made up Klopp said what he said to them, bunch of fuckin shitbags. 

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: November 23, 2020, 07:59:53 pm »
I'm pretty sure Schmeichel parried Mane's shot (after Firmino hit the inside of the post) onto Evans and the ball then hit post so he hit the woodwork twice. He could have had a hat-trick!
You are right actually. ;D Maybe his finishing is off but he clearly puts himself in scoring positions though, gotta give him that.

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #506 on: November 23, 2020, 08:31:00 pm »
I hope we stick with 4-3-3 now. I'm not sure why, but we're so much better in this formation than 4231.
I think the problem with the latter is that our wingers end up to far from goal, and Firmino too close to goal. Our 433 is more like a 442 diamond.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jόrgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #507 on: November 23, 2020, 08:50:12 pm »
I hope we stick with 4-3-3 now. I'm not sure why, but we're so much better in this formation than 4231.
I think the problem with the latter is that our wingers end up to far from goal, and Firmino too close to goal. Our 433 is more like a 442 diamond.
Our three on midfield are so good, and work to allow the rest of the team to play as they do. That's why the 433 works so well for us.

4231 will work on certain situations, against certain sides. The 433 is our bread and butter.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jόrgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: November 23, 2020, 08:55:13 pm »

It depends, most of the time this season we've been forced to use it due to a lack of options in midfield.

Offline Sinyoro

• Give the ball to Bobby and he will scyoro
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: November 23, 2020, 09:03:39 pm »
I love Jurgen and he has made his point loud and clear. The players need protection but.....

He now needs to move on. This may end up sending negative energy to the players long-term.

Move on Boss.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #510 on: November 23, 2020, 09:05:12 pm »
I love Jurgen and he has made his point loud and clear. The players need protection but.....

He now needs to move on. This may end up sending negative energy to the players long-term.

Move on Boss.

No he needs to keep fighting for what is essential for this players. Keeping quiet is the problem.  As a manager I'm sure he knows what's good for his players, and their ''energy''.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: November 23, 2020, 09:18:59 pm »

Move on Boss.
What is it with people’s obsession with telling others when to move on?
Given the support Klopp has from managers in a similar situation, there’s mileage in keeping pressure up.

I think our team are the last ones to construe Klopps words as negative energy.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #512 on: November 23, 2020, 09:21:58 pm »

Move on Boss.

You can add this to your strange takes such as "Ox isn't hungry enough and more interested in fame" and "Salah shouldn't have attended his brothers wedding" into your embarrassing hit list.

The issue hasn't gone away now that Klopp has spoken about it. He, and the other managers, have to keep on making the point until everyone realises that they have a duty to player welfare, and especially the tv companies because otherwise their product goes down the pan!

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: November 23, 2020, 09:28:37 pm »

Move on Boss.
He should only stop talking about it when it's no longer an issue.  Profits before player welfare has always existed, but with the current climate its even more absurd.

Hope he continues to speak out.

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: November 23, 2020, 09:32:12 pm »

Move on Boss.

Yeah, I'm sure the players really hate it when their manager is looking out for their welfare.

What a strange take.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: November 23, 2020, 09:33:21 pm »
Yeah, I'm sure the players really hate it when their manager is looking out for their welfare.

What a strange take.

He's full of strange takes  :D

Offline Sinyoro

• Give the ball to Bobby and he will scyoro
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #516 on: November 23, 2020, 09:53:01 pm »
You can add this to your strange takes such as "Ox isn't hungry enough and more interested in fame" and "Salah shouldn't have attended his brothers wedding" into your embarrassing hit list.

The issue hasn't gone away now that Klopp has spoken about it. He, and the other managers, have to keep on making the point until everyone realises that they have a duty to player welfare, and especially the tv companies because otherwise their product goes down the pan!

Was going to ignore this but if you put anything in quotation it should be ad verbatim

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...
« Reply #517 on: November 23, 2020, 10:12:56 pm »
Sinyoro considers the matter closed.
Internet terrorist

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #518 on: November 23, 2020, 10:26:28 pm »

Move on Boss.

You constantly talk about players and the Managers as though their fucking Robots

Offline KirkVanHouten

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: November 23, 2020, 10:30:37 pm »

Move on Boss.

Out of curiosity, how does one move on when they have 9 players out injured?

Unless he bangs on about this repeatedly nothing will happen.