Author Topic: Donald Drumpf - all and any ridiculing (or insightful) videos.  (Read 103800 times)

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
That was a good one. The hits just keep on coming. And I can still recall how comedians thought Clinton was a gold mine for comedy. They couldn't believe it when Bush came. Now it must be their Eldorado.

ElDonaldo  ;D
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley

He feels misrepresented by the media. The rally might be motivated by a fear that people are starting to buy into this "false" narrative.

Everything he does is a smokescreen. Even his hair is a smokescreen.

He doesn`t argue his point or explain, he changes the subject.

The press conference and now this rally is an attempt to change the conversation in the media.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 12:18:41 am by Giono »
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3cDLflyQ8TA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3cDLflyQ8TA</a>

Overtime with Milo Yiannopoulos, Larry Wilmore, Rep. Jack Kingston, Malcolm Nance.

And his interview with the cave troll...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lImHh7fqrQo&amp;t=26s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lImHh7fqrQo&amp;t=26s</a>
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:24:37 am by theMilkman »
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0PUu6M8ThhM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0PUu6M8ThhM</a>

Overtime with Milo Yiannopoulos, Larry Wilmore, Rep. Jack Kingston, Malcolm Nance.

Milo Yiannipoulos is such a despicable prick. I listened to him on a David Aaronovitch Radio 4 podcast and struggled not to smash my phone. I'll try to watch this but may have to give up.

I watched it and Milo got what he deserved. Despicable little creep.

There's a theme running through all this - like Milo constantly whining that he needs intelligent people to talk to when he's just pushing stupid bigotry and lowest common denominator myths about gay and transgender people. 

And that's true of so many on the alt-right and in Trump's circle. They act like they're part of  something clever in Trump's success when in fact it was based on appeals to stupidity and ignorance.

A few choice moments - Milo: "the far right hate me and the far left hate me..." response: "that's missing out an awful lot of people..."

He's not a young Christopher Hitchens. He's a silly little boy who's a useful smokescreen for racists, misogynists and homophobes but is obviously too stupid to understand his role.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 06:51:46 am by Alan_X »
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
Milo Yiannipoulos is such a despicable prick. I listened to him on a David Aaronovitch Radio 4 podcast and struggled not to smash my phone. I'll try to watch this but may have to give up.

It's tolerable because there's Wilmore and Nance to call him out when he's being a tool. Wilmore in particular is excellent.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I only bothered with snippets of that Milo panel.  Whilst he is no Piers Moron I'd say they employ similar tactics - peddle bullshit at the lowest common denominator, but do it with a posh, articulate voice with, big words and a reasonable tone to make it sound all so rosy and amenable. 

It's all about making the other person boil over and lose their shit, so that they appear to be unreasonable and so make you right by default.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7OH3ae7Wtg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7OH3ae7Wtg</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CSx-N9ayCvU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/CSx-N9ayCvU</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nEea_wNQUM8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/nEea_wNQUM8</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
That was a good one. The hits just keep on coming. And I can still recall how comedians thought Clinton was a gold mine for comedy. They couldn't believe it when Bush came. Now it must be their Eldorado.

8 lean Obama years were worth it for this....

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
8 lean Obama years were worth it for this....

As Maher tells it though, it might be fun watching the wheels come off, but then you realise you're in the back seat and then it's not so much fun anymore.

Popcorn's Art

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
I only bothered with snippets of that Milo panel.  Whilst he is no Piers Moron I'd say they employ similar tactics - peddle bullshit at the lowest common denominator, but do it with a posh, articulate voice with, big words and a reasonable tone to make it sound all so rosy and amenable. 

It's all about making the other person boil over and lose their shit, so that they appear to be unreasonable and so make you right by default.

There's a theme running through all this - like Milo constantly whining that he needs intelligent people to talk to when he's just pushing stupid bigotry and lowest common denominator myths about gay and transgender people. 

And that's true of so many on the alt-right and in Trump's circle. They act like they're part of  something clever in Trump's success when in fact it was based on appeals to stupidity and ignorance.

A few choice moments - Milo: "the far right hate me and the far left hate me..." response: "that's missing out an awful lot of people..."

He's not a young Christopher Hitchens. He's a silly little boy who's a useful smokescreen for racists, misogynists and homophobes but is obviously too stupid to understand his role.

while i was slightly disappointed that Maher didn't press him a little bit harder in the interview, It was good that he didn't do the typical liberal thing and run straight into his trolling. What's become more obvious about this guy is there's practically nothing beyond 'the liberals can't take jokes and are repressing your free speech'. Beyond that he goes into things like 'trans people have psychological issues' and 'gays don't turn up on time', where he has no moral or intellectual authority at all and when he gets called up on it goes for a cop out 'well i'm just a celebrity what do i know'. And i don't think he's a silly boy at all Alan, i think he knows exactly what he's doing. The overt flamboyance, constantly referring to himself as a gay jew with big black boyfriends, etc... That's just a massive smokescreen for his hate speech. I'm not sure he's even gay. There's precious little evidence of him ever having a black boyfriend, or any kind of boyfriend at all. Which is remarkable, considering how much attention he's gotten over the past year and a bit. 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 10:36:31 am by theMilkman »

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
while i was slightly disappointed that Maher didn't press him a little bit harder in the interview, It was good that he didn't do the typical liberal thing and run straight into his trolling. What's become more obvious about this guy is there's practically nothing beyond 'the liberals can't take jokes and are repressing your free speech'. Beyond that he goes into things like 'trans people have psychological issues' and 'gays don't turn up on time', where he has no moral or intellectual authority at all and when he gets called up on it goes for a cop out 'well i'm just a celebrity what do i know'. And i don't think he's a silly boy at all Alan, i think he knows exactly what he's doing. The overt flamboyance, constantly referring to himself as a gay jew with big black boyfriends, etc... That's just a massive smokescreen for his hate speech. I'm not sure he's even gay. There's precious little evidence of him ever having a black boyfriend, or any kind of boyfriend at all. Which is remarkable, considering how much attention he's gotten over the past year and a bit. 

That's a fair point. I think you're right he's relatively bright and knows what he's doing but he's just a clever troll trying to push buttons. And the real buttons he pushes are those of the knuckle draggers. He's an attention seeking self-publicist and provocateur but there's no depth to anything he does. 
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
That's a fair point. I think you're right he's relatively bright and knows what he's doing but he's just a clever troll trying to push buttons. And the real buttons he pushes are those of the knuckle draggers. He's an attention seeking self-publicist and provocateur but there's no depth to anything he does.

I certainly agree that stupid knuckle dragging bigots will hold people like this up and say, "this is a SMART man who agrees with us, so we MUST be right".  Ergo, they are smart by association.

Moving on, here's another Maher clip on how bullet proof the Republicans are.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JFWv42U1l4A" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JFWv42U1l4A</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
This Milo nutcase is an epic troll, I just can't see how he can be serious otherwise, he has to be a troll, he's a walking contradiction. It's a ploy for whatever purpose, whether he is gay or not, or if its a show, his demeanor and the way he talks about these issues and his opinions make me believe this is the ultimate troll job.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
This Milo nutcase is an epic troll, I just can't see how he can be serious otherwise, he has to be a troll, he's a walking contradiction. It's a ploy for whatever purpose, whether he is gay or not, or if its a show, his demeanor and the way he talks about these issues and his opinions make me believe this is the ultimate troll job.

It would be apt if he was named after Milo Minderbender in Catch 22

According to Heller, he modeled the character traits of Minderbinder – fast-talking, self-promoting, thoroughly conscienceless – on his Coney Island childhood friend...
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan

According to Heller, he modeled the character traits of Minderbinder – fast-talking, self-promoting, thoroughly conscienceless – on his Coney Island childhood friend...

He's like Bruno times x100, having now heard him speak in an interview, I don't know how people get antoganized  by his bullshit

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
He's like Bruno times x100, having now heard him speak in an interview, I don't know how people get antoganized  by his bullshit

i think that's the beauty of not taking the bait. I've read a few reviews of it from the left having a go at Maher for not being harder at him but having watched it a few times now, he ends up just looking like this whiny little bitch desperate for someone to be offended, say something over the top and then become defensive. Wilmore actually fell for it at one point where he starts defending having told him to fuck off but it gets lost by the side when Bill tells him to fuck off himself, but in a joking tone to get him to be quiet.

But he is in many respects a one (maybe two) trick pony. Without the offense, it just looks like bullshit.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 07:42:21 pm by theMilkman »

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada

Moving on, here's another Maher clip on how bullet proof the Republicans are.

Thats really brutal.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline wordroam

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Well isn't that a well worn Daily Mail template ? Headlines:" Daily Mail Gets Woman to say all feminists are crazy. "Daily Mail Gets Muslim Dude to say Bad Things about Muslims" "Daily Mail gets Gay...." Well you get the idea.

Some people are 'living" templates. Its not necessarily that they are 'clever' but that they are perfectly set up to troll almost effortlessly indefinitely.

And in his own way Trumps in that category. However he's moved on from Scenario A where he did and said as he pleased, everybody kissed his arse and the lawyers took care of the rest, to er... Scenario B.

• Legacy Fan
i think that's the beauty of not taking the bait. I've read a few reviews of it from the left having a go at Maher for not being harder at him but having watched it a few times now, he ends up just looking like this whiny little bitch desperate for someone to be offended, say something over the top and then become defensive. Wilmore actually fell for it at one point where he starts defending having told him to fuck off but it gets lost by the side when Bill tells him to fuck off himself, but in a joking tone to get him to be quiet.

But he is in many respects a one (maybe two) trick pony. Without the offense, it just looks like bullshit.

I agree mate, I couldn't take him seriously when I was watching, he doesn't even believe his own bullshit.

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...

I recently read an article that 1984 was the biggest selling book of 2017 so far on Amazon.com. What was slightly disappointing was that Milo's book was top 5 just on pre order sales alone.
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
This works for me at time of posting.  It's pre election and not strictly on topic but felt it was well worth sharing.

I'm only 3 minutes into it and already I'm thinking, "damn, Trump would kill for applause like that.  That standing ovation, the warmth.  And how relaxed and natural is Obama in that chair, small talking like that?  Trump could never do this."

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VqtPg0P2ZLg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VqtPg0P2ZLg</a>
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 10:12:18 am by Red Beret »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
This is darkly wonderful. The supporter Trump pulled on stage with backing vocals by Dido.

https://twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/833271625508409345

"...Every day I'm with you... I've got a six-foot cardboard box of President Trump in my house, and I salute that... every day..."

Just... wow...

I went to CNN to check that was actually what he said - it was...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:41:41 am by Alan_X »
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Sorry Alan. I removed my post because someone posted the original interview in other thread. Thought it would be better having the two together.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
Sorry Alan. I removed my post because someone posted the original interview in other thread. Thought it would be better having the two together.

Fake quotes from failing RAWK-forums. That's why the world is just a complete mess. Let's hope the Orange One can sort it out soon... SAD!

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sometimes I just don't understand the world.

Why is this Milo chap so enthusiastic about his support for a candidate and a conservative party/movement that is epitomised by the current vice president - a man who believes that people like Milo should undergo gay conversion therapy?

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Why is this Milo chap so enthusiastic about his support for a candidate and a conservative party/movement that is epitomised by the current vice president - a man who believes that people like Milo should undergo gay conversion therapy?
i don't think he's actually gay for starters

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
i don't think he's actually gay for starters
I've read that he "became" gay just to spite his parents so you could be right.

• Legacy Fan

I think he's a troll mate, he just can't be serious and actually believe what he's saying. He's making money and getting attention.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
I think he's a troll mate, he just can't be serious and actually believe what he's saying. He's making money and getting attention.

Why do people even take him seriously? The guy is clearly on a wind up and if he isn't he has serious issues...

• Legacy Fan
Slightly off topic, Oliver still dreams of playing for Liverpool :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhDExJRudmY

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline cricketrocks

• Legacy Fan
He's said many times that he's a troll, himself.

To be honest, there's nothing more troll-y than describing Milo as a young Hitchens...I mean, wow! I've read Hitchens' books and seen nearly all of his debates, so the absurdity of that statement is rather acute.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0utzB6oDan0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0utzB6oDan0</a>

Oliver on Trump's Putin crush

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0PBzc2bD1o

Full episode of Last Week Tonight.  Not embedding it as it will likely be taken down soon as it's not an official source, but watch the whole thing if you can.  Trump, NK Russia.

Next time time Bill Maher has Piers Moron on, he just bring John Oliver as well.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 09:01:22 am by Red Beret »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/a5iBZ-8wkdQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/a5iBZ-8wkdQ</a>

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QbN4QGhrkxg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QbN4QGhrkxg</a>

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KzKiSoSn9qA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KzKiSoSn9qA</a>

$11m he's cost the US taxpayer in a month.  A MONTH.  Obama averaged $12m a fecking YEAR.

So that's roughly $140m to cart Trump around and protect him for a year - and he will be pocketing some of that because he's fecking charging the US government when it operates out of property HE STILL OWNS.

Popcorn's Art

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
WTF with Marc Maron - President Obama

http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episodes/episode_613_-_president_barack_obama

I`m just going through his back catalogue, and listening to this from June 2015 it still resonates how decent, intelligent and normal a man he is compared to the present incumbent. It also goes into his achievements, his frustrations and the obstructionism from Congress. Old news, but interesting.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.