Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Leicester Jota 34’ 86’  (Read 14330 times)

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
Re: PL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Leicester Jota 34’ 86’
« Reply #280 on: February 11, 2022, 10:16:39 am »
That was a great watch...from about 30 mins onwards we had them

Diaz looks very exciting!
Hoping for Klopps remaining years he has this attacking line to choose from - could be in for some fun times
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #281 on: February 11, 2022, 10:17:42 am »
How the fuck was that not a penalty on Salah? Fuck this league and the standard of refereeing and fuck the media in England for not showing the bs decisions that go against us.
The Robbo one wasn't a foul. The Salah one.....god only knows why it wasn't given. If someone is clean through, someone is rushing back to pressure him and then crashes through the back of him as he's shooting and he misses I genuinely can't get my head around why you wouldn't give a penalty. Its almost as blatant as the one we didn't get for Jota against Spurs.
Im just catching up on the thread now so forgive me if anyone's already answered this but, I'm fuming over this still. Even more so with Glenn Hoddle's "Oh I think the ball's already gone when he makes the challenge". So that means that once a shot has been taken you can assault a player? Cool. Good to know going forward. Absolutely melts the refs in this league.
This one... Isn't it?

It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #282 on: February 11, 2022, 11:54:33 am »
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned in here but their “supporters” were utterly, utterly vile and I’m glad one lad finally snapped and got amongst the fucks. I’m in the Kop usually but swapped into 127 so a Spanish mate could experience the Kop. Never again. Some of the bile they were spewing, I’d do time to get my hands on some of them.

There must have been one woman near the divide and the grief she had to take. Get your tits out, Slag, fat bitch etc. etc and the coppers did fuck all. They seemed young from what I could see but that’s not an excuse, do their fans not police their own little cretins?

The sheer brass neck of the scum from that cesspit. Still FUMING this morning.  :no :no :no :no

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: February 11, 2022, 12:49:26 pm »

Great performance last night. We always get plaudits for our attacking play but I thought we were much better defensively. We’ve had trouble this season with other teams countering and seeming to cut through us either with quick passing or the ball over the top. Whether it’s better discipline or spacing I don’t know but we seem to be much better at cutting off passing lanes. I remember being at the ground for our home draw against Brighton and it’s light and day from that performance.

Obviously the squad is also deeper now with everyone fit and Diaz coming in. While I’m biased i’m much more confident of this team putting the heat on City than I was earlier this season. Klopp and the players have the right attitude though. Forget about the points gap, forget the game at the Emptihad, just win the next game, then the next one, rinse and repeat. You’d expect City to win most games but shit happens in football and we need to make sure they know that if they slip up again, we’ll be right on top of them.

You’re next Burnley.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: February 11, 2022, 12:53:19 pm »
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned in here but their “supporters” were utterly, utterly vile and I’m glad one lad finally snapped and got amongst the fucks. I’m in the Kop usually but swapped into 127 so a Spanish mate could experience the Kop. Never again. Some of the bile they were spewing, I’d do time to get my hands on some of them.

There must have been one woman near the divide and the grief she had to take. Get your tits out, Slag, fat bitch etc. etc and the coppers did fuck all. They seemed young from what I could see but that’s not an excuse, do their fans not police their own little cretins?

The sheer brass neck of the scum from that cesspit. Still FUMING this morning.  :no :no :no :no
I've not seen it mentioned in this thread but it's a recurring theme whenever we play them now.  I generally think 'away fans' are the best representation of a club as the level of commitment to trek around the country (/world) supporting your team means you're properly invested in the club.  Their away fans are tosspots...

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #285 on: February 11, 2022, 04:27:34 pm »
Cracking performance last night

The precision and speed of the link between Robertson and Diaz was something else, VVD looked close to his best imo, and Salah was fantastic off the bench.

Feel like we are now possibly a pacey high energy centre mid and cover at right back away from having one of the finest squads the prems ever seen, just hope we manage to keep mane and firmino in the summer.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 04:29:31 pm by William Regal »

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #286 on: February 11, 2022, 05:44:38 pm »
Just watched the highlights again, and that little ball from Matip for Jota's goal is so subtle it's brilliant. Matip does his best impression of an innocent bystander, as if to say 'oh look, a ball', and then he does (almost) a no-look pass while the Leicester defence were going the other way. Great bit of misdirection, and I'd like to think he was casually whistling as he played Jota in.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #287 on: February 11, 2022, 09:40:47 pm »
Just watched the highlights again, and that little ball from Matip for Jota's goal is so subtle it's brilliant. Matip does his best impression of an innocent bystander, as if to say 'oh look, a ball', and then he does (almost) a no-look pass while the Leicester defence were going the other way. Great bit of misdirection, and I'd like to think he was casually whistling as he played Jota in.

It was made to look easy, but it was a tricky little pass to get right in the circumstances. Given he's a CB, it's even more impressive. Calm as you like . . .
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #288 on: February 11, 2022, 09:44:25 pm »
The gap between the goals belies the fact that we had complete control of that game. Leicester barely had a sniff and even then it was so slight that that eagle-eared teacher at middle school with the hankie obsession wouldn't have heard it in a silent room.

At no point did I have the slightest doubt about the three points. Not a scintilla.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #289 on: February 11, 2022, 09:45:34 pm »

Sounds grim. No idea why they've become so toxic recently. I can't recall them ever being known for being that bad
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: February 11, 2022, 10:08:13 pm »
Worst fans by far now, need knocking down a peg or two.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #291 on: February 11, 2022, 11:06:28 pm »
Worst fans by far now, need knocking down a peg or two.
One of their fan groups went out of their way to make a donation to local food banks yesterday.. so let’s be careful not to tar them all with the same brush.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #292 on: February 15, 2022, 09:37:19 pm »
Spoke with a Leicester fan of 30+ years recently and he said since their PL win and following European trips that they've attracted a shitload of chavvy little scrotes who are causing all kinds of shite wherever they go away. They're being called out by the old schoolers but clearly not that much since this isn't *that* recent. Plus it wasn't exactly a minority singing the poverty-mocking chants at Christmas.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel