Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 2 vs 2 Man City Mane ‘58 Foden 69’ Salah 76’ De Bruyne 80’  (Read 40395 times)

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Fair result but we have a few things to sort out, unbeaten so far this season and have played the two title contenders so not all bad.

LFC Played 2 Drew 2
City Played 2 Won one Drew one
Chelsea Played 2 Won 0 Drew 1

Its will be down to beating the dross this season.

See ya all for Watford in two weeks.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline lfc-dub

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Have we though? We have eight options
Henderson was a liability out there and continued to be poor all game, should have been subbed along with Milner at half time.

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
We've conceded some very sloppy goals this season. The second half was fairly even but to not win a game that big after leading twice is disappointing. Mo is the best about.

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
I am gutted beyond words. Mo's goal deserved to be remembered as the winning goal. The second half was amazing to watch with both teams going at it. What might have been sigh. I don't care what anyone says Mo is the best player in the world at the moment.

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
good second half, loved our goals, bad defending and probably a fair result. Pep losing his shit again, these games stress him right out.
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
My least favourite player in the entire league, utter prick, looks like a thug.
he should've gotten a short junkie role with that face and haircut in Breaking Bad.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Frustrating to throw leads away again but first half the concern, absolutely rancid performance.

Midfield not up to scratch and we've set ourselves up to fail this season by not investing sufficiently in the squad.
How fucking boring are you? Top of our Champions League group and second in the league, get a grip and stop being so miserable.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Midfield was poor the whole game and it made it difficult to shut them out after we got the second. Jones and Henderson were pretty poor and let a lot go through them.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
We win that game if Trents fit.

We couldn't beat Brentford when he was fit. Not just down to one man. Collectively our defending hasn't been good enough.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
A draw is plenty good enough, but the midfield is problematic without a proper replacement for Wijnaldum. Also, cover at RB is an issue, both Milner and Henderson are showing their age. Think Gomez would have been a better option than Milner at RB.

Problem is I don’t think our system allows for Gomez at right back. Solid defensively (although not particularly at right back sometimes) but nothing going forward. Maybe with a fit Thiago and Elliott/Jones in midfield, but we need an outlet there - which is why Milner starts. Although clearly not an ideal back up.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Some goal from Mo that, got to get him tied up on a new contract. Fair result but once we're 2-1 up, should we not try and sort that issue with the switch ball over to our right? got warnings all game and never changed it.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
My least favourite player in the entire league, utter prick, looks like a thug.

What has he actually done wrong?

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
Gutted Salah again scores a worldie like the Fat Jon Moss Spurs game and we contrived to draw, we deserved to win for the 2nd half display.

City's tactics were pack the midfield and just keep attacking our right back, then they scored a flukey goal from a deflection.

MoTM Salah, for the assist and World class goal.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Have we though? We have eight options

Can have 50 options but doesn't matter if Klopp doesn't want to use them. We let a player he did want to use go and didn't replace him.

City were a lot fresher, we were unchanged from a Euro away.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
Always annoying when you’ve taken the lead twice, especially with such a sublime goal (swear this always happens when Salah scores a worldie).

Ultimately though, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact, Milner should have definitely been off so we can count ourselves lucky on that front.

Wouldn’t fault anyone for their goals. That’s what City are capable of. They have a squad stacked full of ridiculous players and inevitably they make chances. Just as Salah does.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Haha we really do get away with some decisions against them. And I couldn't be happier.

Yep, Milner gets away with more because he's English, twice the ref gave him the benefit of the doubt.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We definitely got outplayed for the 90, but it’s a very City like performance from them which they rarely take advantage of. Not happy about the result, but not upset either. Milner in particular I think has been very lucky. Him not doing the best RB imitation is no big deal, but him being reckless is another.

What a player Mo is though. Fantastic performance from him. Literally dragged us by the feet back into this game.

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?
Shame that it wasn't the winner, much like Mo's goal against Spurs a few seasons ago. Similar sort of goal n all.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
We're not going to be far off this season if second half is our standard.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Frustrating to throw leads away again but first half the concern, absolutely rancid performance.

Midfield not up to scratch and we've set ourselves up to fail this season by not investing sufficiently in the squad.

Nah, the issue is that the midfield 3 are goosed because they've played 3 games in a week. Fab and Hendo were running on fumes, and the only midfielders TRUSTED to sub for them in a game like this are injured or playing right back or now playing at PSG.

City, Utd. and Chelsea have benches we cannot afford (and Klopp doesn't want because he wants a small tight knit squad). The issue with that is at the tempo and energy we play at, injuries can't cripple you.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Gutted the chance fell to Fab, if that lands at the feet of any of the front three it's banged in first touch.

Feels deflating having had the lead twice although on balance a draw was probably fair.

Salah 🔥

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
haircut

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan

Being good at football. Same thing Harvey Elliott did wrong I guess..

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
We win that game if Trents fit.

Missed his free kicks.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Desperately unlucky the ball going in off of Matip. Ali had that all day.

On we go. 
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
superb goal by Mo. Like the last minute spurs goal.

Bit open both times we went a goal up. Could do with a bit of energy in midfield and gomez probably should have come on sooner as Milner was walking a tightrope but all in all we have to be ok with that after that first half.

We need to be doing something in that January window though to give us a better chance of winning the league.
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
Good performance and a decent point.

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
He's ugly. Good at footy tho.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
We should have made changes in midfield. Henderson should have came off.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
A draw is plenty good enough, but the midfield is problematic without a proper replacement for Wijnaldum. Also, cover at RB is an issue, both Milner and Henderson are showing their age. Think Gomez would have been a better option than Milner at RB.

Two biggest fuck ups of the Klopp era. Not replacing Lovren and Wijnaldum. Just asking for trouble. The midfield relies on rotation and the likes of Ox and Keita are not durable or really trusted by the manager, while Milner is our right back cover.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Wengerpresser101

• 8 posts in, could be RAWK’s greatest ever contributor. 248 posts in, the jury's still out......It's a fax he's a dickhead. Still the Greatest Fan of L...sorry...AFC there's EVER been!
  • Kopite
Yeh I think that the pecking order for RB should be TAA, Gomez, Milner. RB needs energy, pace, while Milner is getting old.

I think in the future we definitely should get a young continuation option for Hendo too, as he looks to be getting on.

Offline proudred

• Legacy Fan
Alison should have saved one of those. Midfield was bad. Salah was great. Klopp should have subbed gomez in at halftime. Need to buy a top midfielder in the coming window.

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
Is it just me, or Gabriel Jesus is a c*nt?
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan

I hate his face.
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
The players should have managed it better.

They follow Klopps instructions. Its happened time and time again then we end up drawing. We've been at 0-0 with 20 mins to go before when Klopps decided to shut up shop and it finishes 0-0. Why not do it at 2-1 up?! Gomez shouldn't be needed to charge 20 yards up the pitch, just sit back and defend.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

He’s a diving, narky little twat constantly trying to get players sent off. The English Bernardo Silva.

Pleased you enjoyed his performance though :)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
Can easily see a scenario in which us, City and Chelsea end the season within a point or two of each other and 15-20 ahead of the rest. In that context this is either a big drop or a decent result. We need to flat track bully the league for a few months until they come around again.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
we should all convert to Islam if that's what it takes for Salah to stay.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we

Fucking nothing, people having a normal one after dropped points as per.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Great game without two first pick players there. Should have won it.

And what a goal eh?
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422