Author Topic: PL: Man U 2 vs 4 Liverpool ‘10 Fern ‘34 Jota ‘45+3 ‘48 Si Senor ‘68 Rash ‘90 Mo  (Read 41646 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: PL: Manchester United 1 vs 0 Liverpool ‘ 10 og
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2021, 08:49:22 pm »
32 We are continuing to search for an opening, a great cross from Robertson finds Jota a good shot but Henderson puts it out for a corner. They initially clear it then the ball goes back in and Jota like the poacher he is slots it home.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2021, 08:49:31 pm »
Wowee

What a goal

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: PL: Manchester United 1 vs 1 Liverpool ‘ 10 og ‘34 Jota
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2021, 08:49:47 pm »
Disallow that you rancid bald piece of shit.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2021, 08:50:24 pm »
34 We had a chance to make it 2-1 there but the ball from Salah goes behind Jota.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2021, 08:50:34 pm »
32 We are continuing to search for an opening, a great cross from Robertson finds Jota a good shot but Henderson puts it out for a corner. They initially clear it then the ball goes back in and Jota like the poacher he is slots it home.
That was a brilliantly sneaky little touch to bag that

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2021, 08:50:43 pm »
Phillips assist….
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2021, 08:51:23 pm »
35 We are playing really well now, putting them under real pressure and they look a bit spooked.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2021, 08:52:24 pm »
Gini with a very smooth move to rob the ball

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2021, 08:52:33 pm »
36 Some lovely foot work from Gini there who manages to get past a couple of United players.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2021, 08:53:45 pm »
38 We make another break, Trent spots a free Salah but he slightly overhits the ball.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2021, 08:54:23 pm »
Jota staying on his feet in the area. Need to stop that, go down and put pressure on the ref.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2021, 08:54:56 pm »
39 A rare bit of possession from United, its been almost us for the last twelve minutes.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2021, 08:56:06 pm »
40 United getting away with some "tackles" on our players, no decision naturally.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2021, 08:57:37 pm »
41 We are hungry putting endless pressure on them. Then ref gives them a free kick.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2021, 08:58:33 pm »
Showing the penalty again, how is it not given, he takes him out.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2021, 08:59:21 pm »
43 A good defensive header there from Williams.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2021, 09:00:10 pm »
Showing the penalty again, how is it not given, he takes him out.
To not give it originally? Maybe.  To se it as a clear and obvious error?  Bonkers
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2021, 09:00:46 pm »
45+3

Into added on time, almost put Jota through but the ball just runs ahead of him.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2021, 09:01:36 pm »
So we are attacking and the ref stops play for Fernandes.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2021, 09:01:38 pm »
Fernandes stays down - play continued

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2021, 09:02:26 pm »
So we are attacking and the ref stops play for Fernandes.
oh look, he's walking normally

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2021, 09:02:38 pm »
BOBBY DAZZLER!
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2021, 09:02:55 pm »
Bobby Bobby Bobby

Woo Hoo

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2021, 09:03:01 pm »
46 Needless to say he gets up pretty quickly and wastes some time. We get ready to take the free kick. Gooooaaaallll Trent puts a cross over and Bobby puts it in.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
What a header Bobby!
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
48 Take that! brilliant header from the little man.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2021, 09:03:53 pm »
Ha ha,Bobby of old that - good little run and a sweet sweet header

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
49 Half time we lead 2-1.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2021, 09:04:29 pm »
46 Needless to say he gets up pretty quickly and wastes some time. We get ready to take the free kick. Gooooaaaallll Trent puts a cross over and Bobby puts it in.
freekick

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2021, 09:05:32 pm »

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Two from set pieces

I am in utopia (shudders at the Hodgson line).
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Shocking player

W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
back under way at the manc dome
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan

3-1

Bobby dazzler!
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Woohoo!

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Whooooooooooooop

Bobby again

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Another assist from the fourth best right back in the country according to Gareth.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Fred gives it away, TAA carries into the area and crosses. 

It’s cleared poorly, TAA shoots, the Keeper spoons it and Bobby slams home for the 6 yard area.

This is what happens when your first 6 centre backs are out I’m afraid
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Did Jota let out that blood curling yell?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Oh no Jota down. He is up okay folks.