Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2193697 times)

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
It's the pride in his mas face that gets me.

"That's it, remember how we practiced it at home at the TV. Snarl a bit more and clench those fists tighter."

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The out of focus woman looking on gets me every time. :D

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Twitter:

“Tonight was what football was all bout: Not trophies The pride and passion that entails of supporting your local football club. Nothing can put a price on the atmosphere that was shown tonight nor can anything be understated of what this result meant to everyone that bleeds blue.”

So…a really important win and they’ve managed to shoehorn some wild equivalency into the narrative.

Well when you have no hope of actually winning a trophy, I guess you celebrate what you can.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
The out of focus woman looking on gets me every time. :D

And the fella behind, big grin on his face remembering the first time his ma let him shout "fuck off" at a redshite player

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Seven men arrested over Everton post-match disorder

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-61519054
Yet these mongrels pontificate from atop their self constructed moral high ground.  :duh

They've been an absolute disgrace this season. Topped off with racism, attacking houses, assaulting opposition player and manager and now attacking police and causing disorder on the streets.

Everton that.  :wanker
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They're gonna release a DVD aren't they? Best selling one yet.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They're gonna release a DVD aren't they? Best selling one yet.

YES! And at the end there will be a trophy too - "We spent 500m and escaped relegation."

Offline johnny74

• Legacy Fan
Be interesting to see what they do next. IMO they should sack Lampard on Monday morning, but that would make sense so they probably won't.

That would be the best option. He will feel good about the escape but he has no reason to so that would bring him down to earth and make it look, quite rightly, that his outing at Everton was in fact a failure.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They will keep Lampard on until around Christmas and then Dunc will have it for a few games before somebody like Eddie Howe gets it for his amazing work at Saudi FC.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
So let me get this straight...

They invaded the pitch after the 3rd goal and someone assaulted Benteke? Nothing was done
They invaded the pitch after the final whistle and someone assaulted Viera? Nothing was done, in fact Viera is getting the blame for protecting himself
Some woman assaulted a player who was trying to take a throw-in? Nothing was done
Their fans throw bricks and bottles at a police car after the game?
8 people arrested after the game?

They are fucking vermin. I never really cared about them going down from a football perspective but they should be relegated just to get rid of the soft c*nts who follow them. Every one of them are vile and it's getting worse and worse. The PL should have stepped in after the 1st incident and called the game off, they should be getting severe punishments for the 2nd incident as well as getting punished for breaking the FFP laws so flagrantly and basically just making a mockery of it all

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline johnny74

• Legacy Fan
Surely not..

Is that their new manager? He looks full of passion doesn't he?

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
So let me get this straight...

They invaded the pitch after the 3rd goal and someone assaulted Benteke? Nothing was done
They invaded the pitch after the final whistle and someone assaulted Viera? Nothing was done, in fact Viera is getting the blame for protecting himself
Some woman assaulted a player who was trying to take a throw-in? Nothing was done
Their fans throw bricks and bottles at a police car after the game?
8 people arrested after the game?

They are fucking vermin. I never really cared about them going down from a football perspective but they should be relegated just to get rid of the soft c*nts who follow them. Every one of them are vile and it's getting worse and worse. The PL should have stepped in after the 1st incident and called the game off, they should be getting severe punishments for the 2nd incident as well as getting punished for breaking the FFP laws so flagrantly and basically just making a mockery of it all

Yes but Liverpool fans booed a song...
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's the pride in his mas face that gets me.
It reminds me of one of those wildlife films were the mother is teaching the cubs how to hunt.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Haha. Lot to unpack there.

Amazing. Just amazing.
haha that was me. Fucking go Ed. I’ve finally made it Momma. I’m famous on the internets with the cottage homes crowd

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Richarlison (one of the biggest scumbags in sports) throws a flare into the crowd - no punishment - scores tying goal
  • Pitch invasion x2 by the fans - so far no punishment
  • Everton massively, obviously, and repeatedly breach the PL's financial regulations - so far no punishment

Remind me again of the CONSPIRACY against them?

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
Surely not..

Someone should've pushed the little fucker.

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
Haha just reading the replies on here regarding the comments by me being quoted. Haha it was a fucking joke. Some of you lot need help. Fucking hell I read some of your shit an it’s l8ke your ready to slit ya fucking wrists on every topic at half time. Hahaha ya fucking balloon heads
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 12:54:26 pm by Capon Debaser »

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
To be equally fair that person was Capon. He was probably planning photoshopping away for the rest of eternity. :D
haha have you read some of 5he fucking comments on here about that comment of mine. Fucking dickheads  ;D

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Haha just reading the replies on here regarding the comments by me being quoted. Haha it was a fucking joke. Some of you lot need help. Fucking I read some of your shit an it’s l8ke your ready to slit ya fucking wrists on every topic at half time. Hahaha ya fucking balloon heads

Hahahahahaha is right Capon.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
Davek the Loon thinks we are livid because it ruined our ambitions for a "City wide monopoly". ;D

No wonder their turnover is so pathetic and ours will be over triple theirs in the next results.

What a small time insular club they are in the 21st century, do they even attempt to branch out their reach past Merseyside and North Wales.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 12:57:25 pm by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline cissesbeard

• Kopite
looking at the pitch invasion etc its a good job they did win - can you imagine what would've happened if they'd lost 2-0?
I understand them being made up last night, must be a massive relief and atmosphere wise its probably the most exciting few weeks they've had for years but why do they have to start comparing everything to us?
after the cup final on saturday I didn't spend a second thinking about everton, i had a great day supporting the reds, cheering, singing and drinking - never once felt the need to compare it to any other team. weirdos them lot.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Davek the Loon thinks we are livid because it ruined our ambitions for a "City wide monopoly". ;D

No wonder their turnover is so pathetic and ours will be over triple theirs in the next results.

What a small time insular club they are in the 21st century, do they even attempt to branch out past Merseyside and North Wales.

It is annoying having to share success between two teams
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
looking at the pitch invasion etc its a good job they did win - can you imagine what would've happened if they'd lost 2-0?
I understand them being made up last night, must be a massive relief and atmosphere wise its probably the most exciting few weeks they've had for years but why do they have to start comparing everything to us?
after the cup final on saturday I didn't spend a second thinking about everton, i had a great day supporting the reds, cheering, singing and drinking - never once felt the need to compare it to any other team. weirdos them lot.

They define their footballing experience by us. I thought that was obvious by now.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It is annoying having to share success between two teams

not just success - but the kind of success that we've never seen before!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Haha just reading the replies on here regarding the comments by me being quoted. Haha it was a fucking joke. Some of you lot need help. Fucking hell I read some of your shit an it’s l8ke your ready to slit ya fucking wrists on every topic at half time. Hahaha ya fucking balloon heads

I'd not seen the post, but FFS, anyone thinking that from you is anything but a huge piss take needs a sense of humour injection :lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

What a small time insular club they are in the 21st century, do they even attempt to branch out their reach past Merseyside and North Wales.

Our womens team has won more since it was formed than their mens team have in 27 years ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Haha. Lot to unpack there.

Amazing. Just amazing.

Couple of Consultant Chest Physicians there I reckon
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
I'd not seen the post, but FFS, anyone thinking that from you is anything but a huge piss take needs a sense of humour injection :lmao
Haha I once said ‘Think Luis Diaz is my favourite ever Liverpool player’ before we signed him after watching a YouTube video. Was told to get a grip 🤣 I’ve said similar before about other players we were aboot to sign and received similar replies. Wouldn’t mind but some of these posters are some of the most depressing fuckers I’ve ever seen. Not one ounce of fucking joy despite us being a fucking juggernaut. Absolute fucking plant pots the lot of em . ;D  Everyone’s goin on ignore anyway.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Twitter:

“Tonight was what football was all bout: Not trophies The pride and passion that entails of supporting your local football club. Nothing can put a price on the atmosphere that was shown tonight nor can anything be understated of what this result meant to everyone that bleeds blue.”

Winning without winning.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan

What's he on about? We already have a city-wide monopoly.

They've won nothing since the last century. Our fanbase outnumbers them locally by quite some margin too. We've won every trophy possible in recent times and bring wealth to the city, both culturally and financially while they bring virtually nothing to the table.

We celebrate success, whilst they celebrate abject, relentless failure.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Twitter:

So…a really important win and they’ve managed to shoehorn some wild equivalency into the narrative.

Did the fella who wrote this commission the famous Taffs Tavern mural by any chance?
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
https://twitter.com/scotwilliams/status/1527540911772680192?s=21&t=arIxgI7y66h6NL4h_OrhIg

All banter aside.
The infamous assault when Ashley Williams pushed a French player into the St End and a man clutching a small child, was one of several who rushed to assault the player. This season it has gone almost unreported. We saw punches swung at Salah when he went to retrieve a ball. Bottles thrown at players for having the temerity to celebrate a goal. Now this.
Presumably Del was trying to waste time by holding onto the ball. The fury in the faces is incredible. What is worrying is that the young child in that clip is mimicking the adults behaviour. He is being taught that violence is acceptable. The footage of last weekends coach welcome was quite scary, in that the fans in the clip were not cheering their team, more like threatening them with a look in their eyes that was not normal
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
It's a graaaand old heaaaaad to live iiiiiin

Rent freeeeee

I'm walking the bakery for a sausage roll for my lunch but if this casual post counts toward this list of US BEING AWFUL  then I am sorry to let you fellow kopites down

I LURKED you see. That forum is full of morality police. Stand Up Everton, Pride & Decorum FC

Imagine celebrating winning the CL six times. We should be ashamed

Ha Ha the RS are miffed about us staying up. Of course, we never enter their heads yet they cannot stop moaning about us today?

We should be ashamed of a pitch invasion
We should have points deducted
One of our goals was offside
Gomes shudda had a red card
FA should investigate us
Frank thinks he is Klopp
6 times laar
Blah! Blah! Blah!

I would rather win nothing that follow that freak cult show

Afternoon lurkers. Wasted money on the coffin ya blurts.

And win nothing it is, sir
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 01:48:39 pm by ToneLa »

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
They always find new and interesting ways to embarrass themselves.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Capon getting quoted on GOT has set me off. ;D

They're back, guys. We better brace ourselves. They've got money and they know how to use it, not to mention how good their manager is.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422