Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2195217 times)

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Something very weird about a pitch invasion when all you've done is qualified for a playoff final, and don't even get me started on the blues thinking it's a worthy response to staying in a league by the skin of their teeth when they've spent 500m to get here.

They really don't realise how comical they are.

As for that PED clown saying "we'll never understand it". He's fucking right there. If we ever found ourselves in that position I would hope we'd react with quiet relief and embarrassment. Then again avoiding relegation is literally all they've had since 1995. A sad life.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Might put some money on them going next season.

You don't think £75m on Tammy Abraham will be enough to win them the league?

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
As for that PED clown saying "we'll never understand it".

Yes because we're not shit.

Also - at what point is relegation actually not such a bad thing for fans. They'd win most of their games in the Championship - it'd actually do them good...

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Smirking all day here me

They are fumin we’ve stayed up. Fumin.

Had a browse of RAWK earlier and one lad stated during half time ‘ I think this is the happiest I’ve ever been ‘.

A red who supports a team winning pots left and right, going for a quadruple, but it’s little arl Everton going down that makes him the happiest. If roles were reversed they wouldn’t even be relevant enough to think about, let alone comment about. Fumin they are and it’s fantastic

Haha. Lot to unpack there.

No matter what they do this season, the double, treble, quadruple.....I wouldn't swap being me and all the crap Everton have put me through the last few months and all the years of pain, even for a second for their success.

So to any lurkers on here, remember that it is because of football rivalry that we don't want you to win anything. It isn't jealousy, it isn't wanting to be like you in any way, shape or form.

We're Evertonians

Your just a customer number

Amazing. Just amazing.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
To be fair, if someone on here did say it was the happiest he's been at half time in that game, then he deserves pelters from them.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
All of a sudden frank lampard is strutting around like he’s the next Klopp.

Offline btroom

• Anny Roader

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.

I actually forgot they were playing. I might have tuned in and had a wee laugh at 2-0, but i didnt even think of it. I watched a revival of a comedy sketch show from the 90s instead. Almost as funny as that lot.

Imagine a pitch invasion to celebrate avoiding relegation when you`ve spent half a billion to challenge for the champions league. Weird.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
To be fair, if someone on here did say it was the happiest he's been at half time in that game, then he deserves pelters from them.

Haha, aye.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Amazing. Just amazing.

The lies they tell themselves to make themselves feel better. :lmao :lmao :lmao
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

Amazing. Just amazing.

He's right to be fair, we are fuming they're staying up.

Not out of 'rivalry' though.

Imagine you've got a great job that you love, makes you rich, you live in a big mansion, flash cars, fit wife, great kids, and a talking dog. But every day you have to walk past the nearest house to you, which is a shithole. Basically a slum, the owners have let it get into a right state. Whenever you walk past, they spit and shout at you. Tell you your Ferraris shit and their broken down Micra with human faeces in the glovebox is a lot better. All of their kids are horrible little rodents, try to smash your car up. Just a horrible annoyance that you can't avoid. You'd want them to move house wouldn't you? And not out of jealousy ;)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
They deserve to be transferred to GOT

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
All of a sudden frank lampard is strutting around like he’s the next Klopp.
Giving it the biggun when he’s only survived one relegation fight

Online Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Could’ve easily escalated into palace fans invading the pitch to defend their manager. Wasn’t invading a pitch an automatic life time ban. What happened is not acceptable, whatever the reason. And where the hell were the stewards.

Either they were joining in or away looking for bolt cutters.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Could’ve easily escalated into palace fans invading the pitch to defend their manager. Wasn’t invading a pitch an automatic life time ban. What happened is not acceptable, whatever the reason. And where the hell were the stewards.

The stewards were joining in with the celebration.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Agreed.
I'm not arsed they are staying up but would have found it funny if they went. Largely because of their hubris when they got taken over, and a little bit for when they were prematurely dancing on our grave under H&G. The bottom line is they spaffed a fortune to end up worse. Which by any measure is funny.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Agreed.

I'm not arsed they are staying up but would have found it funny if they went. Largely because of their hubris when they got taken over, and a little bit for when they were prematurely dancing on our grave under H&G. The bottom line is they spaffed a fortune to end up worse. Which by any measure is funny.

No-one did though (from what I can see) so all a bit moot.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline daveypauly

• Anny Roader
I distinctly remember reading those words last night on the Prem thread.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I distinctly remember reading those words last night on the Prem thread.

:D ;)

Online Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Still think relegation would’ve been good for them!

A year with plenty of wins, probably ending up with a promotion night similar, if not better, to last night. Carry that positivity into the 2023-24 season in the Prem and build from there.

Now they’re looking at another painful season trying to grind out enough points to stay up with all the negativity and stress that has given them this season repeated all over again. And quite possibly 2023-24 in the championship.

They just haven’t thought this through ;D ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Twitter:

“Tonight was what football was all bout: Not trophies The pride and passion that entails of supporting your local football club. Nothing can put a price on the atmosphere that was shown tonight nor can anything be understated of what this result meant to everyone that bleeds blue.”

So…a really important win and they’ve managed to shoehorn some wild equivalency into the narrative.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Robert_B

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Amazing. Just amazing.

I'm not sure that's quite the serve they think it is...

Yes, they've had their moment of relief and release, but it's in the context of being absolutely fucking woeful but just good enough to stay in the league. Even worse than clubs celebrating the 4th place trophy.

The most powerful person in the world can still laugh at an idiot. Funny is funny, whether it's at the expense of a rival or at the expense of someone entirely inconsequential.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
The atmosphere.. they were angrily booing their players at half time ;D
And having angry confrontations with each other on the concourse because some didn't look angry, upset and depressed enough.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

They've embarrassed themselves and shamed the City so much this season.

Celebrating such abject failure this hard is embarrassing beyond words.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
Everton really are tragic.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do

Amazing. Just amazing.
I am fumin'

I had money on them to go down at 33/1  :butt

I'll be backing them to go down again next season though I doubt the odds will be anywhere near as good.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
"Seeing young kids under 10 years of age cursing and being abusive with their parents next to them was a joke."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61517333
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
Amazed that Viera’s gotten grief, particularly after the scenes at the City Ground.
This country loves victim blaming.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
Wonder what actually happened on County Rd last night, never seen a police presence like it, seriously if was like a major incident had occurred, 2 lines of cops with dogs about 100 yards apart, probably about 20 police vehicles scattered all the place blocking all the roads. It was nearly 1 in the morning when I was allowed to move my car.

Surely that sort of levels of policing was ott if it was just to keep the noise and celebrations down. I'm curious to hear from Merseyside Police why such numbers.

As for Everton staying up, yes I was a bit pissed off last night, but truthfully couldn't be arsed now.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
Richarlison banned from Twitter for having a pop at Carragher.
He's a vile creature. Their Diouf.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

To be equally fair that person was Capon. He was probably planning photoshopping away for the rest of eternity. :D

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
Seven men arrested over Everton post-match disorder

A large group threw bricks and bottles at a police car on County Road in Liverpool at about 23:15 BST on Thursday, Merseyside Police said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-61519054
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61517333

So Benteke was slapped during the first pitch invasion and Vieira remarked that the situation wasn't safe

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
My god. The vile, bitter, contorted faces there.

I thank my lucky stars daily that I'm a Red.

The kids and women are worse than the fellas ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
I wonder if them seeing the benefits of actually concentrating on their team, getting behind them and supporting them, "kopite behaviour", will see them lose some of their bitterness?

Too much to ask for?
You even need to ask?

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
Surely not..

That kid looks 5 and 42 at the same time.

Online kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
Be interesting to see what they do next. IMO they should sack Lampard on Monday morning, but that would make sense so they probably won't.

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That kid looks 5 and 42 at the same time.

It's the pride in his mas face that gets me.
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
It's the pride in his mas face that gets me.

Definitely :D