Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2186911 times)

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Capon getting quoted on GOT has set me off. ;D

They're back, guys. We better brace ourselves. They've got NO money and they know how to use it, not to mention how good their manager is.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
;D

Long fishing rod to catch one all the way across the park!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Capons really irked them

Smirking all day here me

They are fewmin we’ve stayed up. Fewmin.

Had a browse of RAWK earlier and one lad stated during half time ‘ I think this is the happiest I’ve ever been ‘. He even posted a photo of Super Frank celebrating with Susan Boyle and Bob Carolgees and they've never even been to Goodison, so they've obviously resorted to lying about us cos they're little slugs, little slugs with no personality who are just jealous of us because we're better than them at everything.

A red who supports a team winning pots left and right, going for a quadruple, but it’s little arl Everton going down that makes him the happiest. If roles were reversed they wouldn’t even be relevant enough to think about, let alone comment about. Fumin they are and it’s fantastic
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Im just glad them same Everton fans and the nobs on here who passed comment didn’t  see my Hitler photies.

I dread to think what theyd wish upon me.

I think this is the happiest I’ve ever been
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!

They're back, guys. We better brace ourselves. They've got money and they know how to use it, not to mention how good their manager is.
haha was made up when I saw it. Think it’s the happiest I’ve ever been  ;D

Online boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Like celebrating having chronic diarrhea rather than dysentrey
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
I wasn't devastated about them staying up, partly because I'm mates with *checks notes* two sound blues, but mainly because I knew all this would be funny as fuck. Thoughts and prayers with those who didn't cash out on their quintuple bets though.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
Apparently what they experienced yesterday was something we'll never experience and we've been all told to sit and watch the CL Final on the tv.

I really wish we were them, would love for us to be fighting relegation and finishing 16th, who needs that pesky European Cup anyway, or that silver pot known as the FA Cup or that weird thing with three handles called the League Cup. Bottom half of the PL is where it's at.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

;D

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Im just glad them same Everton fans and the nobs on here who passed comment didn’t  see my Hitler photies.

I dread to think what theyd wish upon me.

I think this is the happiest I’ve ever been
Oi. I just agreed with a post that said it would be a bit sad if someone on here had posted that at HT. I never saw the post, but if I had & saw it was you I'd have known you were taking the piss.  :D

Sadly based on past experience nothing on HT threads surprises me any more.

Anyway back to laughing at them. No fume here blues, just funny that half a billion buys a relegation battle.

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
Imagine how they’re gonna celebrate when they finish further down the table next year. It’s gonna blow the fucking roof off

That’s how this works isn’t it? The worse they do the bigger the celebration?

Is that why Big Duncs their all time Fave player cos he was fucking Cack?

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
Take LFC out of the equation.

Imagine a great, world city like Liverpool only having Everton FC to represent it on the football stage.

Simply unimaginable.

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
Apparently what they experienced yesterday was something we'll never experience and we've been all told to sit and watch the CL Final on the tv.

I really wish we were them, would love for us to be fighting relegation and finishing 16th, who needs that pesky European Cup anyway, or that silver pot known as the FA Cup or that weird thing with three handles called the League Cup. Bottom half of the PL is where it's at.
"We go the game". I love that shout from them.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Davek the Loon thinks we are livid because it ruined our ambitions for a "City wide monopoly". ;D

No wonder their turnover is so pathetic and ours will be over triple theirs in the next results.

What a small time insular club they are in the 21st century, do they even attempt to branch out their reach past Merseyside and North Wales.

Was that admitting that they were going out of business thanks to their shady financial dealings? I thought they were just going down a division to suck up those lovely parachute payments before bouncing back in style.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Have they put a blue flare and a set of bolt cutters in to their museum yet to commemorate their fantastic achievements this season?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Take LFC out of the equation.

Imagine a great, world city like Liverpool only having Everton FC to represent it on the football stage.

Simply unimaginable.

And well you know they wouldn't be representing the city around the world ... not with those 16th place finishes.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
And well you know they wouldn't be representing the city around the world ... not with those 16th place finishes.

Poor old Tranmere would get a daily mouthful from them.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Kopite
I wanted them to go down but their reaction to staying up is far funnier than I ever imagined it could be

Offline Van Halen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
Lamps is at the wheel.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
To recap:

- The European Cup isn't worth playing unless you win - and if your didn't win your league - do you really deserve to be there?
- The FA Cup - is not important - no one cares
- The EL Cup - is not important - no one cares
- The League - in years where Liverpool won should be null and voided, and when Liverpool lose - Abu Dhabi should be lauded for "saving" football

AND

- A 500m pound spend to WIN THE PL escape relegation is the type of win that should be lauded and one that no one else can understand.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
Lamps is at the wheel.

And the wheels on fire

HEY GOT

YOU HATE LURKERS

WELL YOU'RE LURKING THIS

BUT I GUESS YOU HATE YOURSELVES ANYWAY IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

MUCH LOVE

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan

You being the happiest you've ever been makes me the happiest I've ever been.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Online Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
To recap:

- The European Cup isn't worth playing unless you win - and if your didn't win your league - do you really deserve to be there?
- The FA Cup - is not important - no one cares
- The EL Cup - is not important - no one cares
- The League - in years where Liverpool won should be null and voided, and when Liverpool lose - Abu Dhabi should be lauded for "saving" football

AND

- A 500m pound spend to WIN THE PL escape relegation is the type of win that should be lauded and one that no one else can understand.

That's about correct.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
You're all jealous

You can tell Liverpool fans are jelous, they wish they had the spontaneity we have, rather then the fake organised routines they have, and songs sheets to read off for a sing a long
Last night was natural and sincere, it meant a lot for the city, not just the tourists they have who come over for a match day experience

I agree last night was natural and sincere for them!

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Sums the weirdos up very well.

Cock watchers?

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
You're all jealous

:lmao they're the biggest bunch of deluded assholes in the world.

We're jealous of them because they survived relegation.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Wow.

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
that makes me happy. Don’t think I could be any happier

Infact… ;D

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

It’s absolutely Barry isn’t it?

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
'Most cigars on the pitch' award 21/22

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah. We're proper jealous of that lot.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Yeah. We're proper jealous of that lot.

didn't you read?!!

Football is quite clearly not about winning trophies.

Ask any Everton supporter.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
didn't you read?!!

Football is quite clearly not about winning trophies.

Ask any Everton supporter.

Who said anything about trophies?

I was looking at Jurgen.  ;)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
 Just wait for the epic come down when they realise that Bungalow Bill will take the credit for their dramatic last stand, DBB will still be their incompetent CEO, their sugar daddy has been sanctioned and, at best, they have a lower mid table team and relegation level squad.

And they are still looking for sponsors.

Online boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
We had joy
We had fun
Avoiding relegation

But the fun
that we had
Cost us half a billion
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan

;D

This conversation reminds me of this from Guardiola:

https://twitter.com/videoreacts/status/1425497587432529923?lang=en
King Kenny.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
To be honest, I don't know any Evertonians, so the way they are embarrasing themselves is pretty hilarious. But, if we are being serious for a moment, Everton as a club are becoming a serious problem for the Premier League. Their financial cheating, their players acting like idiots, their fans endangering opposition players and staff. If the PL don't act soon, there will be morons from other clubs doing the same, and then the shite will hit the fan ...

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
You're all jealous

Some toxic from Wrexham: "Our spontaneous social media organised bus welcomes are better than your social media organised bus welcomes."  ::)

But yes, I'll agree that their spontaneous racism, house attacking, violence against opposition players and manager, illegally invading the field of play then attacking police afterwards really is something to be proud of.  ::)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Lampard isn't helping things with his comments after recent incidents during pitch invasions. Saying he doesn't see a problem with it as long as the fans behave themselves. Yeah...About that, Frank. :duh
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”