Author Topic: The Boys  (Read 54461 times)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Re: The Boys
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2020, 10:38:03 pm »
But I want to watch it now.

It's all George R R Martin's fault somehow...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2020, 01:23:27 pm »
New clip released introducing Stormfront played by Aya Cash (You're The Worst)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jQMrAN5Xwes" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jQMrAN5Xwes</a>
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2020, 01:58:01 pm »
Can't wait September 4th can't come soon enough

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2020, 02:14:57 pm »
Life's eternal question - To either episode watch, or wait and binge watch? Dilemma.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2020, 03:45:38 pm »
Life's eternal question - To either episode watch, or wait and binge watch? Dilemma.

The last lot came out on the same day, so you may not have a dilemma.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2020, 03:54:33 pm »
The last lot came out on the same day, so you may not have a dilemma.

Apparently the first three will be out at once then it will be a weekly episode.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2020, 04:35:22 pm »
Stormfront is a completely different character in literally every way going from that clip. Understandable given that he was an actual real nazi in the comics, so it doesn't look like it's just a gender swap.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2020, 04:43:39 pm »
Stormfront is a completely different character in literally every way going from that clip. Understandable given that he was an actual real nazi in the comics, so it doesn't look like it's just a gender swap.

Acted by the whiny, Occupy Wall Street girl from Newsroom.

*end pointless digital minutiae...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2020, 08:53:55 pm »
Apparently the first three will be out at once then it will be a weekly episode.

The absolute Bastards!

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2020, 09:20:10 pm »

THANK YOU :)

That would have annoyed me hugely. I thought she was good in Newsroom.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2020, 09:25:02 pm »

She's also in a show called You're The Worst which is really good, she plays an arsehole in that too.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2020, 07:36:00 pm »
They released the first 3 minutes of episode  1 of the new series.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nyQbaZADGCY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/nyQbaZADGCY</a>
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #132 on: July 8, 2020, 05:45:00 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sGbqiHh3wBs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/sGbqiHh3wBs</a>

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: July 8, 2020, 05:54:50 pm »
Your trailer work is ace today, Trada ;D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #134 on: July 8, 2020, 07:10:10 pm »
Can't wait!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #135 on: July 8, 2020, 08:37:55 pm »
Lets hope we see another laser baby in season 2.

Funniest thing i ever saw last year on TV.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #136 on: July 20, 2020, 12:38:51 pm »
I enjoyed it no doubt and will watch the second season.

I can't help but feel like it's not as great as the noise I've seen about it makes it out.

I'm not sure whether it's meant to be dark and gritty or really campy or a combination of both.

Theres certain scenes in episodes that I'm just left thinking.. what the actual ?

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2020, 12:12:21 am »
Its been renewed for a 3rd series

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2020, 01:01:45 am »
Another clip released

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/bkZEPgBqAu8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/bkZEPgBqAu8</a>

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2020, 01:37:43 am »
That was amazing.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: August 1, 2020, 11:15:25 pm »
Seems like twats are releasing the first three on day one and then one a week for the next five.

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: August 2, 2020, 09:29:09 am »
Seems like twats are releasing the first three on day one and then one a week for the next five.

Damn, I heard that a while back and was hoping it wasnt true. I might have to wait till they are all released.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: August 3, 2020, 05:57:28 am »
Is that to do with Covid, maybe shows slated for this year have a delay due to Covid so they might go to one a week with their released shows instead of releasing them all in one day.

Or maybe a test case at Prime to see the weekly viewing figures for future reference with their over shows going forward.

Seems a odd decision looking at it anyway, but Covid has put a spanner in the works of every industry, weird times.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #143 on: August 4, 2020, 04:35:35 pm »
Fuck I cant wait.

The Boys Season 2 Extended Trailer Don't watch if you are going to watch series 1 first

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/75vDVGnDZIM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/75vDVGnDZIM</a>
« Last Edit: August 4, 2020, 04:39:08 pm by Trada »

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: August 4, 2020, 04:57:06 pm »
Homelander is just the best love that guy  8)

Hurry up September 4th

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #145 on: August 5, 2020, 09:57:48 am »
Reading on Twitter people are wonder if they will put the release date back a week because Bill and Ted and the Milan film is released ro streaming the same day and that's what all the media will be talking about.

Not sure why they would do that seeing Mulan will cost $29.99 to watch on streaming

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #146 on: August 15, 2020, 02:48:23 pm »
I'm still wondering how they will deal with Stormfront he was a male in the comics, but he was a full on
Spoiler
Jew hating Nazi created by the Third Reich that was so evil even Hitler wanted him dead I wonder how much they will leave in maybe make Stormfront a White Supremacist or something it will be interesting to see
[close]

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2020, 04:59:07 pm »
Reading on Twitter people are wonder if they will put the release date back a week because Bill and Ted and the Milan film is released ro streaming the same day and that's what all the media will be talking about.

Not sure why they would do that seeing Mulan will cost $29.99 to watch on streaming

I doubt that because they're only releasing the 1st 3 episodes on the 4th with the rest coming weekly & the like of Amazon don't really care about the weekly numbers.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: August 18, 2020, 01:33:33 am »
I'm still wondering how they will deal with Stormfront he was a male in the comics, but he was a full on
Spoiler
Jew hating Nazi created by the Third Reich that was so evil even Hitler wanted him dead I wonder how much they will leave in maybe make Stormfront a White Supremacist or something it will be interesting to see
[close]
From the looks of it, Stormfront is the inverse of what he was in the comic. It's not just a gender swap. I've read she'll be a far-left leaning feminist. Should be interesting, if not amusing to see what they do with that.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #149 on: August 18, 2020, 01:51:38 pm »
Super naturals Jensen Ackles will join the 3rd series he will play Superhero "Soldier Boy" thats world Captain America
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 08:09:46 pm by Trada »

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: August 18, 2020, 02:46:59 pm »
Super naturals Jensen Ackles will join the 3rd series he will play Superhero "Soldier Boy"

He is just beautiful.

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2020, 06:48:22 pm »
From the looks of it, Stormfront is the inverse of what he was in the comic. It's not just a gender swap. I've read she'll be a far-left leaning feminist. Should be interesting, if not amusing to see what they do with that.

I saw an interview earlier this month about this. She is a very contemporary take on the current alt-right uprising, like that Turning Point USA group with Shapiro and Charlie Kirk etc.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a33546688/the-boys-boss-stormfront-gender-swapped/

"Kripke went on to explain how this new version of Stormfront has mastered social media to frame her message in a way to build support for her ideology.

"A lot of hate and negative thought these days, if you look online, is packaged in really slick, social media-attractive ways," Kripke said.

Kripke added that this version of Stormfront will show how new hate movements are led by "young people, who are trying to hook in a new generation and we sort of wanted to reflect how insidious that is".

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: September 3, 2020, 06:53:51 pm »
Roll on tomorrow.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Fd71IPe6ChA&amp;feature=emb_title" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Fd71IPe6ChA&amp;feature=emb_title</a>

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: September 3, 2020, 07:38:05 pm »
Is this week-by-week or all in one go?

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: September 3, 2020, 07:43:38 pm »
Is this week-by-week or all in one go?

It seems to be 3 episodes tomorrow and then 1 per week.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: September 3, 2020, 08:12:58 pm »
It seems to be 3 episodes tomorrow and then 1 per week.

Such a shame they have done that, you just know that they won't have communicated that to those making the show and thus the pacing may very well suffer, even a few eps a week would be a better compromise.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: September 3, 2020, 11:16:19 pm »
This new trend of releasing episodes weekly is fucking stupid.

They're just turning back into network tv again, except everybody ends up paying more.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #157 on: September 3, 2020, 11:24:27 pm »
Just splurge watched the entire first series again

I remembered it was great. But not as great as it actually was.

Fantastic show can't wait!

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: September 3, 2020, 11:40:24 pm »
Just splurge watched the entire first series again

I remembered it was great. But not as great as it actually was.

Fantastic show can't wait!

"Tv shows that are genuinely not shit"
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #159 on: September 3, 2020, 11:58:23 pm »