Author Topic: The Gym  (Read 35036 times)

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Gym
« Reply #240 on: January 17, 2022, 04:09:19 pm »
The bands question is quite timely, been having back and hip pain (too much sitting while WFH), and the physio mentioned today I should look into band stretching exercises. Can anyone recommend some good resistance bands and/or a decent training regime to build up back strength?
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: January 17, 2022, 04:45:18 pm »
Depends on your goals really.

I don't think I'd really advise resistance band training only, unless you are just looking to do some simple exercises to tone up / improve mobility. Otherwise, I think they are more useful to supplement wider training programs. They are hard to master, difficult to overload with, difficult to progress with, and difficult to measure improvements with.

So my answer would be weights, but why not both!

Not looking to start something yet but just looking to build some muscle and core rather than build too much.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #242 on: January 17, 2022, 11:21:55 pm »
you cant beat deadlifts and low bar squats to build up strength in your core and hips. get coaching from a strength coach who knows what they are doing though.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #243 on: January 18, 2022, 02:52:26 pm »
Want to build my upper body a bit, I play football and really just lack a bit of strength there.

Was gonna get a pull up bar, like this one - https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/lockable-pull-up-bar-100-cm/_/R-p-325843

Would something like that be good for a range of exercises?

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: January 18, 2022, 08:04:57 pm »
Want to build my upper body a bit, I play football and really just lack a bit of strength there.

Was gonna get a pull up bar, like this one - https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/lockable-pull-up-bar-100-cm/_/R-p-325843

Pull up bars are great although they can test your joints. Not really useful for a "range of exercises" though as you're pretty much limited to pull up variations and leg raises. 

Most of the strength needed for football comes from your core (which is why smaller guys can be hella strong on the ball). Look to do plank variations as well as other ab exercises.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #245 on: January 18, 2022, 10:02:44 pm »
Got myself back in the gym tonight. Wow it was still chocka block at 8pm. New yearsers
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #246 on: January 19, 2022, 07:35:39 am »

I'd highly recommend gymnastic rings, you only need somewhere sturdy to hang them and you're ready to go. They're easier on the joints than pull up bars and more flexible in the types of exercises you can do.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/BeMaxx-Fitness-Olympic-Attachment-Training/dp/B01LX08N45/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=gymnastic%2Brings&qid=1642577517&sprefix=gymnast%2Caps%2C249&sr=8-7&th=1

I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: January 19, 2022, 07:41:45 am »
Not looking to start something yet but just looking to build some muscle and core rather than build too much.
Assuming you're not an "enhanced" female, you don't really have to worry about building "too much muscle". Physiologically it's very rare to find a CIS woman who can build large amounts of muscle quickly. You can train heavy weights with no worries of turning into the Hulk.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: January 20, 2022, 05:18:15 pm »
What are the best exercises for core

Also need to build up my grip strength (fore arms)
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: January 20, 2022, 05:49:53 pm »

Planks, leg raises, crunches (done properly).

What is your grip strength letting you down on?
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: January 20, 2022, 05:59:23 pm »

What is your grip strength letting you down on?

Rock climbing
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: January 20, 2022, 07:28:28 pm »
Rock climbing

Ah right. Can't help you there as I have no experience of it, and I've never really directly worked my forearms! You can do wrist curls, or maybe overhand deadlifts with no straps.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: January 21, 2022, 06:56:34 am »

Farmers carries. Go both hands at the same time for grip strength and then more core focused would be single hand carries. Your core strength for rock climbing needs to be dynamic, so crunches etc are not optimal. Hanging bar raises and L-sits are excellent.

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: January 21, 2022, 05:00:26 pm »
Farmers carries. Go both hands at the same time for grip strength and then more core focused would be single hand carries. Your core strength for rock climbing needs to be dynamic, so crunches etc are not optimal. Hanging bar raises and L-sits are excellent.

Cheers

Online Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: January 22, 2022, 05:12:38 pm »
I'd highly recommend gymnastic rings, you only need somewhere sturdy to hang them and you're ready to go. They're easier on the joints than pull up bars and more flexible in the types of exercises you can do.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/BeMaxx-Fitness-Olympic-Attachment-Training/dp/B01LX08N45/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=gymnastic%2Brings&qid=1642577517&sprefix=gymnast%2Caps%2C249&sr=8-7&th=1
Hell yes. Got some rings over lockdown, I swear by them now. Weighted ring dips might just be my favourite exercise ever, and I think they've really helped sort a shoulder issue I've had for years (think it was caused by benching initially, though couldn't swear to it). Such a good bit of kit.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: January 22, 2022, 07:56:24 pm »
Hell yes. Got some rings over lockdown, I swear by them now. Weighted ring dips might just be my favourite exercise ever, and I think they've really helped sort a shoulder issue I've had for years (think it was caused by benching initially, though couldn't swear to it). Such a good bit of kit.
Yeah absolutely, one of the best pieces of equipment I bought. However it utterly humbled me initially, I could barely do a bodyweight dip on the rings.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #256 on: May 27, 2022, 03:44:49 pm »
Been back doing Gym work for the past two weeks, to top up my cycling and running.

Did a Biological age analysis today  says I have an age of 43, well pleased with that seeing as I'm 61.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: July 12, 2022, 10:57:00 am »
Better to lift heavy with low reps or lift light with high reps to lose weight? Stupid question I know but I've always went for the lift heavy option but a couple of articles I've came across mention the low weight/high rep style.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: July 12, 2022, 04:16:15 pm »
Better to lift heavy with low reps or lift light with high reps to lose weight? Stupid question I know but I've always went for the lift heavy option but a couple of articles I've came across mention the low weight/high rep style.

You'll likely burn more calories with high reps, which I guess should be the ultimate goal if you're trying to lose weight. However, if you prefer doing low reps then carry on as it won't make a huge difference if your diet is in check.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: August 25, 2022, 10:53:16 am »
Anyone had much experience of the SkiErg Nordic Sking machine?  I had a steady 6 minutes on it as a warm up before I did some weights down the gym yesterday.

I've been reading its the new favourite piece of torture equipment PT's like to use.

Good article on it here and I think its gonna be a game changer for me going forward.

https://www.coachmag.co.uk/cardio-workouts/7626/six-skierg-workouts-to-make-you-lovehate-this-effective-cardio-machine

I'm gonna give it a serious blast on my next gym visit tomorrow. Starting with this particular exercise to round off my weights session.

5. Go all out for 100m

It’s the gold standard in sprinting. You’ll go faster if you’re heavier – World’s Strongest Man Eddie Hall did it in 13.1 seconds – but good technique will take you a long way. Think big pulls, bent knees, full body.

Why? All-out bursts of anaerobic effort will improve recruitment of your fast-twitch fibres as well as burning fat – ideal if you’re aiming to carve yourself into shape. Do six 100s, with 90-second rests, trying to keep your speed consistent

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #260 on: August 25, 2022, 01:04:42 pm »
Yeah… I use the above sometimes!

My gym classes involve us all wearing our HR monitors (myZone) and see our efforts on the big screens at all times. I notice when I use the ski machines it gets my heart rate increasing at a faster rate than the rowing machine or bike or cross trainer. When I want to get my HR going through the zones I head to this or the treadmill.

I notice a lot of people will run on the spot/jog on spot as they pull down on the handles.

EDIT: You do feel it physically on the arms too. So if I am doing an arm/upper body exercise in the class I do tend to avoid it and focus on another instead. Our classes involve half of the class on the floor and the other half on the machines and then switching back and forth.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: August 25, 2022, 03:21:04 pm »
EDIT: You do feel it physically on the arms too. So if I am doing an arm/upper body exercise in the class I do tend to avoid it and focus on another instead. Our classes involve half of the class on the floor and the other half on the machines and then switching back and forth.

Yeah you do, so I'm doing chest and back tomorrow before hitting SkiErg at the end.

What resistance level you have it set to Ciara?

I think it only goes between 1-10.  I had it on 10 and while it wasn't exactly immovable it obviously takes its toll much quicker.

Just been reading that if you're planning on doing sprints have the resistance level between 5-8.

I like the idea of using it for a 4-minute Tabata HIIT session.  20 seconds sprint then 10 seconds rest x 8 rounds

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #262 on: August 25, 2022, 03:32:49 pm »
Yeah you do, so I'm doing chest and back tomorrow before hitting SkiErg at the end.

What resistance level you have it set to Ciara?

I think it only goes between 1-10.  I had it on 10 and while it wasn't exactly immovable it obviously takes its toll much quicker.

Just been reading that if you're planning on doing sprints have the resistance level between 5-8.

I like the idea of using it for a 4-minute Tabata HIIT session.  20 seconds sprint then 10 seconds rest x 8 rounds

It's normally set at 10 as default and I don't change that.

We do 45 seconds on, 15 seconds rest I believe. 4 rounds of that before changing to the next exercise on the floor. Or we do 90 seconds on, 45 second rest and repeat once before switching to resistance/power exercises on the mat.

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #263 on: August 30, 2022, 09:31:28 pm »
Does anyone know of a good routine for press ups and pull ups? I want something I can stick to as a routine daily (or every other day). I might be naive but if I tested what my max reps for both are couldn’t there be a way to then structure a routine based on that?

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: August 31, 2022, 02:20:32 pm »
Does anyone know of a good routine for press ups and pull ups? I want something I can stick to as a routine daily (or every other day). I might be naive but if I tested what my max reps for both are couldn’t there be a way to then structure a routine based on that?

You could do something like this - but a word of caution on daily pull-ups, I'd vary the grip at least once or twice in the week to avoid the risk of elbow tendonitis flaring up from overuse.

Monday - Friday:
- Every morning, 3 sets of max rep push-ups to 1-2 reps short of failure (2 min rest between sets)
- At some point in the day, chinups/pullups:

Mon - 5 sets of max reps
Tues - Half your maximum reps in one set and do sets of that to failure with short rest periods (e.g. 30-60 seconds)
Weds - 5x5 of weighted pull-ups
Thurs - Ascending ladder - 30 seconds rest - x1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc until you can't get the reps
Fri - Same as Mon

Sat and Sun off.

I'd defo recommend prioritising a neutral grip instead of overhand or underhand to save your elbows.
And if you've got something you can use for a neutral grip on push-ups too it will save your wrists.

Also would just caution that I wouldn't do a really intense or high volume weights routine on top of this!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 02:27:29 pm by Caffeine »

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: August 31, 2022, 02:23:48 pm »

Why either extreme? If you're unsure, do most of your big compound lifts in the 6-8 rep range (heavy enough) and do isolation moves in a slightly higher rep range (10-15).

If you'[re targeting fat loss then definitely consider full-body circuits or supersets/grouped exercises as these will rip through fat by keeping your heartrate high :)

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: August 31, 2022, 02:26:22 pm »
Sorry for the following shameless plug - but given some of the questions in here, I think it might be relevant to some...

I'm in the process of setting up an online coaching venture and am looking for people who may need some help in understanding the few things they should be focusing on to deliver amazing, sustainable results to how they look and feel.

So many people seem to be lost when it comes to focusing on the few things that matter.

You can see this in my commercial gym, and presumably in any of them - the cardio area and weights machines are always busy, while the bars and dumbbells lie relatively undisturbed. When people do venture into the free weights area, it’s typically to do loads of bicep curl variations and a few sets of bench press. Either that or 20 weird exercise variations with light dumbbells, many of which don’t actually stimulate the muscles people think they do.

This sucks for the collective efforts of all those people giving up their valuable time and money hoping to use exercise to improve their physical and mental well-being. I’m not saying this to judge or deride anyone - mainstream advice is woefully lacking in effective guidance on how to do things properly. I’ve been there myself and made all the mistakes – it took me years to build an effective system of training and eating that delivered the results I wanted. I want to help people avoid having to spend all that time going from treadmill to uppy-downy inny-outy machines to 20 sets of curls to eventually doing something effective.

My goal is to try to help as many of those people find the right path to the results they’re after. I want to show people how to structure their diet and training to achieve their goals, and prove to them that it’s within their control to do so. I want to show people that they can look and feel awesome without living like a professional bodybuilder or sacrificing their other interests in life.

However I can’t expect people to invest in my coaching and programming until I’ve proven that what I have to offer is legit and will help them. That’s why my first priority is to offer a load of free content that will empower people with the information they need to know they’re focusing on the right things, and prove that what I have to say is worth listening to. I’m doing this through a free 14-day challenge, which I’ll be launching in the next couple of months. But I need people to get involved, so that I can offer the best experience I possibly can.

Does any of this resonate with you? I know from talking to mates in the process of setting this up that it’s a widespread problem. If it does, then please consider signing up for the first run of the challenge using this link: https://subscribepage.io/wwQWXm

Equally, if you know anyone else that would benefit from this- please share the link with them.

It’s free and there is no catch. If nothing else, you’ll get a ton of valuable free information about diet, training and mindset that you can use in future, for a minimal time commitment of 5-10 minutes each day over two weeks.

Happy to answer any questions people might have, or to remove this if personal promotion is not allowed :)

Thanks for reading.

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #267 on: August 31, 2022, 05:20:06 pm »
You could do something like this - but a word of caution on daily pull-ups, I'd vary the grip at least once or twice in the week to avoid the risk of elbow tendonitis flaring up from overuse.

Monday - Friday:
- Every morning, 3 sets of max rep push-ups to 1-2 reps short of failure (2 min rest between sets)
- At some point in the day, chinups/pullups:

Mon - 5 sets of max reps
Tues - Half your maximum reps in one set and do sets of that to failure with short rest periods (e.g. 30-60 seconds)
Weds - 5x5 of weighted pull-ups
Thurs - Ascending ladder - 30 seconds rest - x1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc until you can't get the reps
Fri - Same as Mon

Sat and Sun off.

I'd defo recommend prioritising a neutral grip instead of overhand or underhand to save your elbows.
And if you've got something you can use for a neutral grip on push-ups too it will save your wrists.

Also would just caution that I wouldn't do a really intense or high volume weights routine on top of this!
Very helpful stuff, thanks.

I'm using a pull up bar that fits in my door frame, so I can't really use a neutral grip. I'm wondering if I should be taking extra care in terms of warming up etc?

I don't plan on doing any other weight work though.

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: September 1, 2022, 12:14:58 pm »
Very helpful stuff, thanks.

I'm using a pull up bar that fits in my door frame, so I can't really use a neutral grip. I'm wondering if I should be taking extra care in terms of warming up etc?

I don't plan on doing any other weight work though.

I suggest doing some days overhand and some days underhand in that case. Be careful adding weight if you're doing it at home - I don't want to be responsible for your busted doorframe :D

Warming up your wrists by stretching them in different directions will help :)

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: October 6, 2022, 10:20:58 am »
Any buff RAWKites ever tried the Zottman curl?

I recommend it to mix up your Bicep curl sets.  Get a great pump on both bicep and brachioradialis/brachialis.

Start the exercise like you would a regular dumbbell bicep curl.  When you complete the concentric part of the curl, rotate your wrists into a pronated position (palms facing the floor). Then slowly lower the load downwards until your arms are extended.  I suppose its just half regular curl and half reverse curl.

I'm going to make this a regular introduction to my routine until I have forearms like Popeye!! :)

Online The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: October 6, 2022, 10:52:15 pm »
I find I struggle with the exercise that includes pushing weights out with my arms. Any tips?

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: October 7, 2022, 03:14:54 pm »
I find I struggle with the exercise that includes pushing weights out with my arms. Any tips?
Do you mean a bench press?

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: October 7, 2022, 06:19:14 pm »
Do you mean a bench press?

I think he maybe means Push exercises in general rather than Pull exercises

I am a bit like this too.  My DB shoulder press is rubbish.  My left side is way behind my right.  Been doing sets solely on the left side last few sessions.

Much prefer pull days myself

Online The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: October 7, 2022, 06:56:22 pm »
I think he maybe means Push exercises in general rather than Pull exercises

I am a bit like this too.  My DB shoulder press is rubbish.  My left side is way behind my right.  Been doing sets solely on the left side last few sessions.

Much prefer pull days myself
Yeah that's it. Leg days and pull is much easier.

3 months in and I haven't really improved on the push exercises like the shoulder press as well.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #274 on: October 7, 2022, 08:36:54 pm »
Yeah that's it. Leg days and pull is much easier.

3 months in and I haven't really improved on the push exercises like the shoulder press as well.

With the bench press, try changing your elbow position slightly, try bringing them a tiny bit closer to your trunk rather than making a sort of perfect 90 degree angle.

And with dumbell press, rotate the dumbells a bit by turning your wrist,

Tiny little adjustments like those can make a big difference in the exercise.

Give them a try with lighter weights than normal and see if you get a better feel of the muscle contraction in the intended area.
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: October 9, 2022, 03:44:08 pm »
With the bench press, try changing your elbow position slightly, try bringing them a tiny bit closer to your trunk rather than making a sort of perfect 90 degree angle.

And with dumbell press, rotate the dumbells a bit by turning your wrist,

Tiny little adjustments like those can make a big difference in the exercise.

Give them a try with lighter weights than normal and see if you get a better feel of the muscle contraction in the intended area.
Cheers. Got a week break now so will give this a try soon.

Upped my calorie intake now as well so will see what effect that has over next 7 days.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: October 17, 2022, 05:35:09 pm »
Guys

Curious to know what's your ratio of weights you train with for a dumbbell overhead triceps extension compared to say a DB bicep curl or a DB hammer curl. 

This isn't a dick (or boob) swinging contest question.  I am just a bit in the dark to what sort of weight is average for a DB triceps exercise.

Also, do you use the same weight for a DB overhead triceps extension as you do for say, the DB Triceps kickback.

cheers

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #277 on: October 17, 2022, 07:14:02 pm »
Guys

Curious to know what's your ratio of weights you train with for a dumbbell overhead triceps extension compared to say a DB bicep curl or a DB hammer curl. 

This isn't a dick (or boob) swinging contest question.  I am just a bit in the dark to what sort of weight is average for a DB triceps exercise.

Also, do you use the same weight for a DB overhead triceps extension as you do for say, the DB Triceps kickback.

cheers

Wouldn't relate it to anything other than the contraction you feel.

Overhead extensions are pretty risky not only from dropping the weight onto your head bonce, but the shoulders are in a vulnerable position as well.

I'd take them light and focus on a good, solid contraction with a full range of motion.

Other, better, ways to go heavy on triceps, in my opinion, like close-grip bench, for example...

Feels like kickbacks take the shoulder out of it, which means you'll likely use less weight than you would with anything overhead which uses the delts to stabilize.
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: October 18, 2022, 12:34:37 am »
Cheers AFCT good advice mate.  I'm always second guessing myself as to whether I'm going either too light or too heavy.

Tonight, I did 4x12 solid single arm overhead triceps extensions using 5kg DB's.  Got a nice contraction.  Could maybe go up another couple of K's with less reps but happy with 5kg for a few weeks at least.

Its a new all seated, unilateral programme I'm trying.  Was all dumbbells tonight

Cuban Press
Hammer curls
Single arm Overhead Triceps extensions
Single arm dumbbell rows

Really enjoyed it and really feel it now which is a good thing.

Online The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: October 18, 2022, 10:18:54 pm »
Got another week off from gym. Injured my damn ankle and can barely walk.