Author Topic: What Podcasts do you listen to?  (Read 150933 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Re: What Podcasts do you listen to?
« Reply #200 on: January 15, 2015, 01:50:18 am »
Radio 5 lives World Football Phone in
Martin Lewis one on Radio 5's page

Listen to those 2 religiously, but dip in and out of others. Would love to listen to The Magic Sponge but dont do apple or itunes.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #201 on: January 15, 2015, 01:29:21 pm »
NPR have a new series, invisibilia. One episode so far, which I am currently enjoying. This one is about dark thoughts, and what to think about them. (Maybe Adnan should take a listen!)

Invisibilia is a glimpse into a world you can't see.

Listen.

Feel different.

http://www.npr.org/programs/invisibilia/
Thanks for this, a good one. A Buddhist friend runs mindfulness meditation workshops. I get it now. Incidentally, it was her that introduced me to Serial
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 01:38:00 pm by markedasred »
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #202 on: January 15, 2015, 02:38:13 pm »
Thanks for this, a good one. A Buddhist friend runs mindfulness meditation workshops. I get it now. Incidentally, it was her that introduced me to Serial
NP. I thought both stories were fascinating.

Online CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #203 on: February 15, 2015, 04:28:24 pm »
Anyone who listens to the the Guardian's Tech Weekly, does anyone else hate the new format?  There's zero tech news now.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: April 11, 2015, 11:39:14 pm »
http://99percentinvisible.org/

Mate put me onto this. Loving it. A design podcast.
*Shoots right to the top of my favourite podcasts. Beautiful, quirky, profound vignette's on design based themes.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:27:40 pm by Twelfth Man »
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Online CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: April 11, 2015, 11:56:59 pm »
Any good ones on the build-up to the election?  It'd be a great daily podcast for someone if it's not out there.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #206 on: April 12, 2015, 01:21:07 am »
Any good ones on the build-up to the election?  It'd be a great daily podcast for someone if it's not out there.

Try searching 5 live election news

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: April 12, 2015, 10:42:09 am »

I listen to a couple of podcasts about Scottish Politics which is obviously of limited appeal to most on here and they are biased (in favour of Independence/Pro-Independence parties).

NewsShaft
Bateman Broadcasting
Scottish Independence Podcast
Guardian Politics Weekly

Incidentally the first 3 on that list have all been set up in the run up to the referendum which I think is another example of how it was a brilliant thing to get people interested in politics.

Offline DK

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: April 12, 2015, 04:02:15 pm »

The Times 'Did you Read' is quite good and Politics centred (although not always only focussing on this).  More big picture analysis (fortnightly) than daily.  Good mix of Labour and Tory journos.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: April 29, 2015, 07:40:51 pm »
The latest LFC day Trippers is a howl at the end :)

Offline TheBestSideDrew

• Main Stander
« Reply #210 on: April 30, 2015, 01:58:45 pm »
I like 'No such thing as a fish' - weekly podcast from the guys that pull together the facts for QI.

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
« Reply #211 on: April 30, 2015, 02:04:11 pm »
Just signed up for the Anfield Wrap TAW player. Does anyone understand how to get the podcasts downloaded? I usually just download within the Podcasts app on my iPhone but will this work with the pay wall?

their website suggests using a few different apps including overcast but just wondered if the standard podcasts app will also work

EDITED - ignored post found answers in anfield wrap thread
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 02:06:13 pm by pw1008 »

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: May 18, 2015, 10:13:37 pm »
Hi all, wondering if anyone can help. A few years back I was downloading a podcast/radio show which im pretty sure was from the bbc. It featured every episode an oldish chap from new york who I have a vague recollection of being a taxi driver. He would basically just chat about everything that was going on in the big apple. Anyone got any idea what it might have been?

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: May 19, 2015, 08:23:21 pm »
Sounds like an epidsode of Letter from America by Alistair Cooke.
cheers for the suggestion, I'll have a look tonight. Only thing is im not sure it was purely about America, they just happened to have that bloke on there for a small slot. But I'll definitely try it. :)

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2015, 09:41:55 pm »
My weekly ones:

Guardian Football Weekly with James Richardson
No such thing as a Fish - QI
Spanish Football podcast with Sid Lowe
The Big Interview - Graham Hunter
The Bugle - John Oliver
Fighting Talk
Friday Night Comedy
The Infinite Monkey Cage - Brian Cox
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #215 on: May 19, 2015, 10:12:24 pm »
Hi all, wondering if anyone can help. A few years back I was downloading a podcast/radio show which im pretty sure was from the bbc. It featured every episode an oldish chap from new york who I have a vague recollection of being a taxi driver. He would basically just chat about everything that was going on in the big apple. Anyone got any idea what it might have been?

After some googling, it sounds like Peter Franklin, the gabby cabby. He used to be on 5 Live's Up All Night, on Saturday nights I think. He was part of a panel of contributors.

Haven't listened to it in years so couldn't tell if he's still on. Up All Night with Rhod Sharp is great, but it's bloody awful with Dotun Adebayo and he's usually on the weekend shows.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
« Reply #216 on: May 22, 2015, 02:56:07 pm »
Just started Serial whilst driving to manc each day for work. up to episode 2, first audio\podcast thats not funny or LFC related that i've listened to so not got much else to compare it to altho so far so good.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: May 22, 2015, 04:30:15 pm »
Looking for some good podcasts about science, technology, art...open to suggestions.

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #218 on: May 22, 2015, 04:45:13 pm »
Have you listened to Serial? It's not about technology, art or science but it is brilliant!  ;D

I know a lot of people on this site have listened to it - there's a thread in the media forum.

A lady, Sarah, a journalist from Baltimore, was approached by the friends of a guy who had been sent to prison for murdering his ex-girlfriend in 1999. He was only 17 and he has been in prison since. They told her that they felt he was wrongly imprisoned and that his lawyer botched the case.

She takes a look at the case and has access to the police files, police interview tapes, jury members, witnesses, etc... There are 12 episodes and each week she looks at a different part of the case. It was released last year and finished in December sometime.

I have only just finished it myself - listened to all 12 episodes in about 2/3 days. It is incredible! And she is fantastic.

It's the most downloaded podcast in history with over 80m downloads.

Since it was released and thanks to her covering of it, the case will re-open to include missed bits of evidence this year, to include witness statements not recorded at the time. Since December, even more evidence has come to light thanks to another podcast off the back of this one, but the 'murderer's' friend, who is now a layer and who initially brought the case to Sarah.

It's absolutely fascinating!!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 04:46:49 pm by Ciara (with a capital "C") »

Online Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: May 22, 2015, 04:47:05 pm »
Have you listened to Serial? It's not about technology, art or science but it is brilliant!  ;D

I know a lot of people on this site have listened to it - there's a thread in the media forum.

A lady, Sarah, a journalist from Baltimore, was approached by the friends of a guy who had been sent to prison for murdering his ex-girlfriend in 1999. He was only 17 and he has been in prison since. They told her that they felt he was wrongly imprisoned and that his lawyer botched the case.

She takes a look at the case and has access to the police files, police interview tapes, jury members, witnesses, etc... There are 12 episodes and each week she looks at a different part of the case. It was released last year and finished in December sometime.

I have only just finished it myself - listened to all 12 episodes in about 2/3 days. It is incredible! And she is fantastic.

It's the most downloaded podcast in history with over 80m downloads.

Since it was released and thanks to her covering of it, the case will re-open to include missed bits of evidence this year, to include witness statements not recorded at the time. Since December, even more evidence has come to light thanks to another podcast off the back of this one, but the 'murderer's' friend, who is now a layer and who initially brought the case to Sarah.

It's absolutely fascinating!!
Now you've finished it, watch this ;)

http://youtu.be/gww53yFfMnI

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #220 on: May 22, 2015, 04:56:43 pm »
Now you've finished it, watch this ;)

http://youtu.be/gww53yFfMnI

HAHAHA!

I assume you've seen the SNL one?

Online Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: May 22, 2015, 05:05:36 pm »
...I don't think so.

Offline DK

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What Podcasts do you listen to?
« Reply #222 on: May 22, 2015, 07:02:28 pm »
This American Life have just released 'Mystery Show'.  Unsurprisingly, they aren't telling us much but it looks like there is a true story/mystery that is discussed/solved each week. 

This is all we know about the first episode which is available now:

"Laura rents a video. When she tries to return it the next day, the video store is gone."

Online Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: May 22, 2015, 10:22:43 pm »
This is decent, but not TAL. Thanks for posting about it though!

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #224 on: May 22, 2015, 10:50:55 pm »
Have been listening to the Second captains podcast since the world cup and I have to say it's very good indeed, think I read about it on here few pages back. A lot of good interviews thrown in along with the sports talk and stuff you would never hear anywhere else, the radio comms for cantonas kung fu kick for example.

I'm glad their trip to San Francisco to meet US Murph went well, sounded like they had a ball
YNWA

Offline Jaska

• Hävytön mulkku - cheek shagger
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: May 23, 2015, 11:48:59 am »
Best ones for me:
- Tim Ferriss Show
- How to start a startup
- The James Altucher Show
- Dorm room Tycoon
- Art of Charm

Offline Abraham

• Anny Roader
  • Justice.
« Reply #226 on: May 23, 2015, 01:16:10 pm »
I've just filled my boots with recommendations from the last few pages; thanks to all for posting.

A couple I didn't see mentioned are the unmissable "The Museum of Curiosity", and for a laugh "The Unbelievable Truth", both well worth a listen.

Offline DK

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: May 23, 2015, 03:30:19 pm »

This is decent, but not TAL. Thanks for posting about it though!

Ah, ok.  The This American Life Twitter feed is promoting it so I assumed it was somehow associated to them.  The first one was ok - I think the friend of the host was the best part.

Offline AndyInVA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #228 on: May 26, 2015, 04:20:45 pm »
Snap Judgement is a good story telling podcast

similar to TAL but a different style

Offline AndyInVA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #229 on: July 10, 2015, 10:44:48 am »
Guardian football weekly just did a great 20 minute podcast as part of a mid summer documentary series.

Called 'half time hero'. 

It's all about a west ham fan but is just really well put together and a great little football story.

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #230 on: July 10, 2015, 12:03:18 pm »
Heard that. He'd had a few beers in him aswell haha great story.
YNWA

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
The Podcast thread
« Reply #231 on: May 27, 2016, 08:00:01 am »
I don't think there is a general podcast thread so I thought I'd start one.

I hardly ever listen to radio (except when Ive run out of podcasts) these days and I'm probably too old for most of the music scene these days to resonate.

I must listen to about 2-3 hours of podcasts per day

The UK podcast scene has not taken off in any sort of scale comparable to the US (where it seems like most people and their granny have a podcast - mainly crap most likely)

I thought Id start this thread to find out:

Recommendations
Reviews of specific episodes

I'll kick off with what I subscribe to

A lot of NPR podcasts:(contains official desctiptions and my thoughts)

Radiolab, with Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich, is a radio show and podcast weaving stories and science into sound and music-rich documentaries.
Beautifully put together and has become probably the defining house style for the better NPR podcasts.  Credible and fun hosts

The Hidden Brain helps curious people understand the world – and themselves. Using science and storytelling, Hidden Brain's host Shankar Vedantam reveals the unconscious patterns that drive human behavior, the biases that shape our choices, and the triggers that direct the course of our relationships -
Charming host and fun stories

Bullseye with Jesse Thorne from NPR is your curated guide to culture. Jesse Thorn hosts in-depth interviews with brilliant creators, culture picks from our favorite critics and irreverent original comedy
Great interviews with a skilled host

Pop Culture Happy Hour is a lively chat about books, movies, music, television, comics and pretty much anything else that strikes a nerve, all in a weekly roundtable from NPR. Features "Monkey See" blogger Linda Holmes and an occasionally rowdy cast of characters.
Fun round table weekly review show with engaging (and 1 or 2 occasionally annoying guests)

Invisibilia
is about the invisible forces that control human behavior – ideas, beliefs, assumptions and emotions. Co-hosted by Lulu Miller, Hanna Rosin and Alix Spiegel, Invisibilia interweaves narrative storytelling with scientific research that will ultimately make you see your own life differently
Not regular enough for me but great stories

Planet Money The economy, explained, with stories and surprises. Imagine you could call up a friend and say, "Meet me at the bar and tell me what's going on with the economy."
Great hosts and stories

How To Do Everything -
We're half advice show, half survival guide. We answer all your questions, from how to find a date, to how to find water in the desert.
Fun hosts (one of them is a bit annoying at times) and interesting stories

Fresh Air, the Peabody Award-winning weekday magazine of contemporary arts and issues, is one of public radio's most popular programs. Hosted by Terry Gross, the show features intimate conversations with today's biggest luminaries
Terry Gross is a broadcasting legend and an incredibly skilled interviewer - her subjects don't just shill their latest project but she takes the time for commentary and retrospect

A bunch of podcasts from Kevin Smiths Smodcast network

Tell em Steve Dave! is a "weekly" podcast that is released Fridays on the SModcast Podcast Network. It is hosted by View Askew Productions regulars and close friends of Kevin Smith; Bryan Johnson, Walt Flanagan, as well as Brian Quinn (of Impractical Jokers fame).
Basically 3 friends sitting around bullshitting, very funny and endearing characters

Jay & Silent Bob Get Old, is hosted by Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes. It features the two hosts talking about various experiences that they've had together during their twenty-plus year friendship
A bit samey but the earlier episodes are fascinating

Hollywood Babble-On, is hosted by Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman. The show involves the two hosts discussing film and entertainment news.
Recorded most weeks live in front of a paying audience - Lots of running gags, impressions and features.  Probably my favourite podcast.  I wait like a kid a Christmas eve on Mondays for it

SModcast, is a weekly podcast featuring filmmaker Kevin Smith and his long-time producing partner Scott Mosier, although guests are occasionally featured. Released each Sunday night/Monday morning, the episodes are generally one hour in length and feature Smith and Mosier discussing current events and other non-sequitur topics
Another fave.  Total nonsensical discussions with a stoned Kevin Smith and hilarious Scott Mosier.  Scan BC is a favourite section of mine where Kevin reads out tweets from a Canadian twitter account that charts crimes commited in British Columbia

Edumacation with Kevin Smith and Andy McElfresh (former writer with The Tonight Show)They look at 4 topics - The Sci, The Fi, The Why and the Bye (fun science facts and myth debunking)
Really love this show too, Andy is a very clever guy and very funny.  Great chemistry between them

What Say You
- Not officially part of Smodcast but it has Sal and Q from Impractical Jokers chatting -
Not regular enough but a good listen

Wrestling:

Stone Cold Steve Austin show Live from Hollywood, CA by way of the Broken Skull Ranch, Pro Wrestling Hall of Famer, Action Movie/TV star, Steve Austin talks about anything and everything that pops into his brain.
There are 2 versions - Family friendly on Tuesdays and 'Unleashed' on Thursdays - I love it mostly but its a bit hit and miss.  When he isn't shilling his beer, knifes and reality shows, it can be great.  He has some great guests on talking about fitness, wrestling and his life in general.  Hes a genuinely funny guy and a great story teller.  The episodes he does with his friend Ted Fowler are great.  Its just 2 friends taking the piss out of each other.  I'm not keen on the hunter/beer producer/outdoor lifestyle guests he has

The Ross Report
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross, considered the greatest announcer in wrestling history, brings his incredible celebrity roster of friends, his insight and analysis of today's wrestling stars and storylines, and YOU to his weekly discussion of everything squared circle. Join in the fun as Good Ol' JR takes your calls, makes a few of his own, and spreads the wrestling love around the globe.
All wrestling talkshow - I really enjoy it, not much else to say, great host, great guests

Talk is Jericho
Recorded from all over the globe, multiple time world champion pro wrestler, lead singer of Fozzy and New York Times best-selling author Chris Jericho rocks the podcast world with "Talk Is Jericho," his unique, weekly take on all things pop culture and life in general. Sit down with Chris as he interviews some of the biggest names in entertainment and discusses the minutia of wrestling, music, television, movies and twerking!!
Another hit and miss.  When he has people he knows well its a blast.  He has a good mix of types of guests (some of which I'm not into like hair and metal bands) but hes in his element when he has wrestlers and is really good - Not so much when he is arse kissing famous people and name dropping.  His Segway's into ad reads are appalling as are his attempts at 'personality'.  Also bigs himself up an awful lot - According to his ad reads - he uses every sponsor and loves them all (doesn't sound genuine at all)

OTHER:

The Joe Rogan Experience a weekly talk show where he converses with people from various backgrounds.
Some fascinating guests from the world of modern 'science' /alternative lifestyle I guess you would say.  Has a lot of comedians and MMA fighters on too, not so keen on those. Joey Diaz is the best guest he has on

You Must Remember This is a storytelling podcast about the secret and/or forgotten histories of Hollywood’s first century. Distributed by Panoply from Slate Magazine, the podcast is the brainchild of Karina Longworth, who writes, narrates, records and edits each episode in her home.
Amazing podcast - Fascinating look back at old Hollywood - The series on Manson was brilliant

Here's a few more that I'm either waiting to listen to (not fully committed yet) or listen to depending on the subject/guest

Art of wrestling - Colt Cabana
Fat Man on Batman - Another Kev smith one
Criminal
Freakonomics radio
Philosophy bites
Dan Carlins Hard-core History
Tangentially speaking with Dr Chris Ryan
Sasquatch chronicles

That's it for me -

Do you listen to any of the above?

What are your favourites and why?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:21:17 am by Igor Tripod Biscan »
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
Re: The Podcast thread
« Reply #232 on: May 27, 2016, 11:25:03 am »
There is a podcast thread but it was in The Boozer sub forum for some reason.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=287698.0

I listen to The Anfield Wrap, like alot of people on here probably, and then I like movie review podcasts so listen to the Empire Podcast and Kermode and Mayo's Film Review.

I also tend to listen to podcasts about TV shows but obviously they only tend to run when the show is actually on TV. Listening to three Game of Thrones podcasts at the moment for example.

Literally just started listening to Bill Burr's podcast this morning and was laughing alot on my drive into work so will probably give his back catalog a listen.

Online Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: May 27, 2016, 02:04:38 pm »
I won't list all that I listen to, but my newest one is Mortified; adults reading the diaries and letters they wrote as kids/teens in front of a live audience. There is some pure gold in there, highly recommended.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: May 27, 2016, 02:50:03 pm »
Another one I have been listening to fairly recently is Reply All - Basically it is 4 or 5 american hipsters talking about all things internet on a weekly basis. Sounds shit. It's sometimes interesting.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: May 27, 2016, 02:52:19 pm »
[snip]

You've mentioned so many and yet didn't mention the best of all. Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast.

Funnier material speaking off the cuff than 99.9% of comedians' written, rehearsed and performed stand up specials every week.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: May 27, 2016, 02:54:30 pm »

Literally just started listening to Bill Burr's podcast this morning and was laughing alot on my drive into work so will probably give his back catalog a listen.

This guy knows!

Offline diggerbarnes0

• Kemlynite
« Reply #237 on: May 27, 2016, 03:03:37 pm »
Its been mentioned but I am a massive fan of the JOe Rogan Experience.

over 800 previous to listen to also, guests such as lance Armstrong, Vitor Conte ( Balco Drug scandal fella ).

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: May 27, 2016, 04:51:34 pm »
Used to listen to Austin/Jericho and JR's podcast at my old job, got me through some shitty days, mostly they just talked about road stories with their mates, I loved it!
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: May 27, 2016, 05:05:33 pm »
Bill Burr, Comedy Bang Bang, and The Smartest Man in the World (Greg Proops) are the only ones I listen to anymore. All hilarious.