Author Topic: Luis Díaz (Luis Fernando Díaz Marulanda)  (Read 409735 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Welcome Luis Diaz!
« Reply #160 on: January 30, 2022, 06:45:34 pm »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline neil4ad

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: January 30, 2022, 06:46:55 pm »
What a fantastic player. He has a real story behind him and deserves immense success. I hope that the LFC conditioning coaches take extra care of this gem. How many times have we seen a player with speed like him get an injury in the EPL and lose that yard of pace? 
Here's to who I hope will be a Liverpool Legend.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." -Bill Shankly

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #162 on: January 30, 2022, 06:51:05 pm »
he's not *like* a new signing... he's an actual new signing! ;D

Bienvenido Luis! :scarf

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: January 30, 2022, 07:14:36 pm »
Luis on his Instagram.

Offline Heritage

• Main Stander
  • Boot Room Fanatic
« Reply #164 on: January 30, 2022, 07:19:47 pm »
Fantastic signing. Our attacking options are unbelievable with the new addition. Not sure if I've seen a stronger group of attacking options at the club in my life time.

Hopefully he can adjust to the prem without too many hiccups, but he has so many excellent qualities I can't really see this going too badly. Worst case scenario we get a decent return on investment in the transfer market due to the lad's age.
🔥97🔥

🏆 x 42

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2022, 07:21:27 pm »
I love this signing for so many reasons. One of them is that he looks amazing. The other is that it suggests the Klopp Project might be of longer duration than we currently think.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline palimpsest

• Kopite
« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2022, 07:25:47 pm »
I love this signing for so many reasons. One of them is that he looks amazing. The other is that it suggests the Klopp Project might be of longer duration than we currently think.

Don’t get my hopes up!
We had dreams and songs to sing...

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2022, 07:34:58 pm »
He has a naughty, snidey looking face. I love that

hope he turns out to be a right bastard,
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2022, 07:35:43 pm »

Fingers crossed about the second point mate.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: January 30, 2022, 07:36:57 pm »

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: January 30, 2022, 07:39:07 pm »

I never thought I'd live to see this day.

;D

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2022, 07:48:40 pm »
He has a naughty, snidey looking face. I love that

hope he turns out to be a right bastard,

We need a snidey lucker

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: January 30, 2022, 07:52:16 pm »
This lad, Konate, Jones, Elliott … quite unlike Ferguson’s short term Van Persie purchase.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: January 30, 2022, 09:12:30 pm »

I’m getting that with the Carvalho one too. They’re tailor made for him.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: January 30, 2022, 09:23:34 pm »
Just think... this is the club that brought us Fowler, Owen, Torres, Sturridge and Suarez - to name just a handful of notable players - in the PL era.

What we have now, is like having all of those players at their peak up front at the same time.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #175 on: January 30, 2022, 09:31:13 pm »
I’m getting that with the Carvalho one too. They’re tailor made for him.

Jeez Roy. It's all becoming too exciting. The weird thing about the Diaz signing is that we, as Liverpool fans, know that Jota has just 'come of age' in the last few weeks too.

All I want now for Christmas is Thiago to pull his boots on again.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2022, 09:56:26 pm »
A good addition to the squad as will be a great option off the bench hopefully a game changer. Dont have a clue where he fits in the starting 11 but we probably said the same about Jota
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline Lubeh

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: January 30, 2022, 09:59:37 pm »
very skillful and very direct player, 5 year contract too on what i beleive is 82k a week bargain

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: January 30, 2022, 10:09:10 pm »
I will reserve getting too excited till I see him play for us a few times, you never really know how they will settle. Hopefully he’ll be a hit like so many others have been in the last years.

I’ve not seen any mention of his injury record so I assume it’s not an issue?

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #179 on: January 30, 2022, 10:13:48 pm »
GHOST" border="0
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #180 on: January 30, 2022, 10:18:01 pm »
He can carry the ball at speed with great close control. So can Curtis Jones. So can Salah and Mane, even Jota and Ox when he's on it. Elliott too. The pattern is clear.

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #181 on: January 30, 2022, 10:19:50 pm »
Been saying it a while,especially after 'If i knew how good it was gonna be here id have come sooner''

Reckon he wants more

Offline glewis93

• Kopite
« Reply #182 on: January 30, 2022, 10:21:04 pm »
What a great option to have for rotation. Even if he's not starting games, I'd bet tired defenders who have had to track Mane the whole game wouldn't like him coming on and running at them.

You can see the foundations being laid for the next evolution of the team and it looks exciting.
Long Live Lucas Leiva!

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: January 30, 2022, 10:21:33 pm »
GHOST" border="0

:lmao

That's who he looks like! I knew I'd seen him before ;D
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: January 30, 2022, 10:29:23 pm »
GHOST" border="0
hahahaha, thought the Everton banner was your best but this tops it

Offline Nogg3000

• Main Stander
  • Come get some!
« Reply #185 on: January 30, 2022, 10:47:44 pm »

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: January 30, 2022, 10:49:23 pm »
GHOST" border="0
That is brilliant, i didn't understand the context of it until Hazell's post.

:wellin
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline marmite sw

• Main Stander
« Reply #187 on: January 30, 2022, 10:52:28 pm »
some very nice vids on you tube of him ...if he can fit in and repeat then this will be a fantastic signing and money well spent
im autistic and have dyslexia as well as being born deaf so if thats a problem then its your problem ... awaits the gramma nazis ......lfc supporter since 1976 watch every game and get up to liverpool as often as i can......

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!

Offline masher

• Legacy Fan
  • hippie at heart
« Reply #189 on: January 30, 2022, 11:14:58 pm »
Welcome Luis, can’t wait to see you in red.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: January 30, 2022, 11:16:40 pm »
Report's saying he won't arrive here till Friday so I presume he will just be introduced to the crowd at Anfield when we play Cardiff. 

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #191 on: January 30, 2022, 11:19:50 pm »
:lmao

That's who he looks like! I knew I'd seen him before ;D
Who does he look like? I'm a bit lost on this one
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #192 on: January 30, 2022, 11:40:24 pm »
:P ;D

Fucking hell Capon, just when I think you've peaked, you come back with some more epic shite... ;D

#sausages

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #193 on: January 30, 2022, 11:51:05 pm »
Report's saying he won't arrive here till Friday so I presume he will just be introduced to the crowd at Anfield when we play Cardiff. 

has to wait for Work Permit.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2022, 12:03:44 am »
Who does he look like? I'm a bit lost on this one

Please tell me you’re joking with your name?

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2022, 12:16:16 am »
  ;D
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2022, 12:24:19 am »
Ha ha, I'm not, but I'm guessing it's relevent in some way. Ghost maybe? Years since I saw that
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2022, 12:33:08 am »
Ha ha, I'm not, but I'm guessing it's relevent in some way. Ghost maybe? Years since I saw that
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/NpvlS6uBduQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/NpvlS6uBduQ</a>

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2022, 12:37:16 am »
A very exciting signing! Very!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2022, 12:45:32 am »

Making bold assumptions about the first team

Our second team might look like this

Kelleher
Williams  Konate Gomez Tsmikas
Thiago Jones Milner
Diaz Firmino Chamberlain

That's not too shabby once you factor in that we also have Origi, Minimino, Gordon, Elliot, Morton etc. on top of that.

I'd put that team out with a view to beating or matching anyone, including City
aarf, aarf, aarf.