Author Topic: Members Sale For Hoffenheim Tommorow (Wednesday)  (Read 6128 times)

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
Members Sale For Hoffenheim Tommorow (Wednesday)
« on: August 15, 2017, 02:11:18 pm »
Really just for a heads up for all the people who normally moan or cant afford getting tickets to any games or have no previous credits.... this is your chance.

There are a few thousand tickets going to be available from tomorrow at 1 pm for ALL MEMBERS.

Some of the old timers on here may think this is unnecessary but at the end of the day there is a chance here for people to take there families etc to European game, fairly cheap, but people may automatically think it has already sold out or don't look at the website regularly. Maybe your lad or lasses first game or someone travelling from afar. plus from a selfish point of view i want to see it full!  ;)

Details below

Liverpool FC have released the following ticket details for the Champions League play-off second leg against Hoffenheim at Anfield.

The game will be played at Anfield on Wednesday August 23, and kick-off will be at 7.45pm GMT.

The entire stadium will be ticketed and prices are varied depending on seat location.

Ticket prices

Adults £9 - £35

Over 65s £9 - £26

Young Adults £9 - £17.50

Juniors £5 (within the advertised family sections).

All Members from 1pm on Wednesday August 16.

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
Re: Members Sale For Hoffenheim Tommorow (Wednesday)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 03:09:23 pm »
All depends on result today I would say, lot of people wouldn't want to go if we don't have anything to play for, plus no cedit so maybe less full for that reason
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 05:13:58 pm »
Really just for a heads up for all the people who normally moan or cant afford getting tickets to any games or have no previous credits.... this is your chance.

Why would they bother?  They'll all be turfed out if we get through because the prices will go up to full and they wont get a ticket for the group stage because you don't get a credit.

People won't turn up just because the LFC Family can't be arsed with a qualifier. 
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 05:17:51 pm »
Why would they bother?  They'll all be turfed out if we get through because the prices will go up to full and they wont get a ticket for the group stage because you don't get a credit.

People won't turn up just because the LFC Family can't be arsed with a qualifier.
I know that. But not thinking about credit hunting for 1 minute, it could get a few kids in learning the songs shouting etc and improve the atmosphere that is as stated in the atmosphere forum is dwindling more and more so just wanted to put it out there for people that might not know... only trying to do a bit of good 👌

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 06:59:48 pm »
Mystery to me why they made it so that this game doesn't count as a credit. They could have ensured they sold out the stadium if they had.
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 07:33:11 pm »
I know that. But not thinking about credit hunting for 1 minute, it could get a few kids in learning the songs shouting etc and improve the atmosphere that is as stated in the atmosphere forum is dwindling more and more so just wanted to put it out there for people that might not know... only trying to do a bit of good 👌

Totally agree. I remember going to the FC Haka qualifier in 2001 with a lad from work and a load of his family. It was great to see a load of young faces soaking up a European night.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 07:47:00 pm »
Totally agree. I remember going to the FC Haka qualifier in 2001 with a lad from work and a load of his family. It was great to see a load of young faces soaking up a European night.
100% mate. Some people just want a closed shop and be miserable at the prospect of 'new fans' but at the end of the day we all started somewhere. I loved it as kid, I know others would too. Maybe we just are nice people ay 😉

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Offline jwill2127

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp is the man
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 08:23:18 am »
Great post, proves people just buy for loyalty in the early rounds
Our support since 2005 is f@@@@@ @@@@

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 08:51:54 am »
Great post, proves people just buy for loyalty in the early rounds
👌👌👌

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2017, 09:31:28 am »
Tried to renew my membership yesterday for this sale but haven't received any confirmation, nor can I login to the members area or is it appearing on my purchase history. However, the money is pending on my bank account.

Tried to call the club but obviously no one is there to take my call or is busy.

Has anyone else has similar trouble? Keen to get this sorted before 1pm!

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 09:57:36 am »
UPDATE:

Even after this mornings sale, there are still thousands available

Tried to renew my membership yesterday for this sale but haven't received any confirmation, nor can I login to the members area or is it appearing on my purchase history. However, the money is pending on my bank account.

Tried to call the club but obviously no one is there to take my call or is busy.

Only when the membership cards have had to bought by a certain date for the Local members sale and not gone through in time. Just keep ringing them on the membership line on 0151 264 2500 :) hope you get sorted

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 10:33:28 am »
If only these were the prices for normal games,  row 7 in the lower kenny near the half way line for £33, upper main £31 compared to 57 and 53 to see Burnley in the league

Offline mbohan

• Kemlynite
  • Mellor, lovely cushioned header, for Gerrrrrrrrard
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 11:09:45 am »
Any idea if you can buy an extra ticket for this in the members sale if you're already enrolled in the Auto Cup?

Have two tickets for this on autocup members cards but looking for one extra to take someone from our family. Is buying one in the sale going to upset the space time continuum as far as the ticket office are concerned, or will they just print me a paper ticket for the extra?

Any advice appreciated, Thanks!

Offline Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 11:16:22 am »
Any idea if you can buy an extra ticket for this in the members sale if you're already enrolled in the Auto Cup?

Have two tickets for this on autocup members cards but looking for one extra to take someone from our family. Is buying one in the sale going to upset the space time continuum as far as the ticket office are concerned, or will they just print me a paper ticket for the extra?

Any advice appreciated, Thanks!

Just had a go at buying an extra ticket on the website but it won't let me. Says there is a maximum of one ticket per customer.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 11:19:38 am »
Was really easy to get a ticket at 8:15. I had 1 Europa game recorded.

In terms of the group stage (should we get there) will it drop down from 4 Europa homes to 1 home to All Members? Or frkm 4 straight down to all?
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline mbohan

• Kemlynite
  • Mellor, lovely cushioned header, for Gerrrrrrrrard
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2017, 11:19:42 am »
Thanks assumed as much... which is another own goal from the TO. Fair dos I suppose it's sensible to give members who haven't already bought a ticket first chance, but if it doesn't sell out this is a balls up.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2017, 11:38:45 am »
Was really easy to get a ticket at 8:15. I had 1 Europa game recorded.

In terms of the group stage (should we get there) will it drop down from 4 Europa homes to 1 home to All Members? Or frkm 4 straight down to all?
Probably down 1 at a time until all members but who knows, never can be 100% certain.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2017, 01:10:43 pm »
Just got 2. Made up.

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2017, 01:11:36 pm »
Just got 2. Made up.

this is what im talking about!

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2017, 01:11:41 pm »
5 minute wait, easy - come out less than 45 mins! Hope it sells out now
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2017, 01:14:16 pm »
I got mine. Exactly what I wanted near my mate's season ticket in main stand upper U2.

Offline rubber soul

• Kopite
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2017, 01:17:00 pm »
Nice and easy. Even managed to get a junior and young adult. Happy days.

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2017, 01:24:02 pm »
bought another one too for my mates lad as well he will love it!

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2017, 01:39:22 pm »
Got 3, including one for my dad who I'm pretty sure has never been to a European match since seating came in (unless you count TNS)
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2017, 01:41:16 pm »
Glad I made this thread now. A positive thread.... Who knew?? 😉😉 And I love that Elzar!

Offline OptoMystik

• Main Stander
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 01:45:38 pm »
Kept checking in the morning but went back in about 12:45 and hit the queue. Managed to get in with a 6 mins wait and got a pair so happy days!

Out of curiosity - what time  did the queue start today?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 01:47:26 pm by OptoMystik »

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2017, 01:54:47 pm »
Kept checking in the morning but went back in about 12:45 and hit the queue. Managed to get in with a 6 mins wait and got a pair so happy days!

I logged in at 12:00 and it had been closed. Sat here for an hour waiting and got put in the wait hold for 14 minutes
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2017, 02:00:32 pm »

The queue is totally random when the sale opens. It only allocates you a place at that time. The 'old way' you are referring to has since been closed.

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2017, 02:15:25 pm »

Mega pissed! Got in and put a ticket in my basket only for it to say I didn't qualify! Have tried calling the club over 50 times this morning to check I had renewed OK but couldn't get through. The money is pending from my bank account, and it says my details are already on their system if I try to renew again.

Have sent them an email asking if they can at least give me the credit? Not a credit hunter, but if I can't have a ticket, I at least want the credit so I can for future games. Proper pissed off!

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2017, 02:22:04 pm »
Mega pissed! Got in and put a ticket in my basket only for it to say I didn't qualify! Have tried calling the club over 50 times this morning to check I had renewed OK but couldn't get through. The money is pending from my bank account, and it says my details are already on their system if I try to renew again.

Have sent them an email asking if they can at least give me the credit? Not a credit hunter, but if I can't have a ticket, I at least want the credit so I can for future games. Proper pissed off!

This game will not be used for priority for future rounds

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2017, 02:22:16 pm »

No credits are given for this

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2017, 02:23:21 pm »
No credits are given for this

Oh really? I did not know that!

Offline Momos_righteye

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2017, 05:23:58 pm »
See some up for Hoffenheim on the website now

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2017, 05:56:42 pm »
Keep trying - 10 or so came up around three this afternoon. I picked one up in the Upper Main.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2017, 06:00:52 pm »
Good news that it seems to be mostly sold out. The local sale should ensure it ends up as a full house. We might need a noisy night to make sure we get through.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2017, 10:28:13 am »
Anybody know why it's been suspended?

Better get myself on the ticket exchange by the looks of it.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2017, 10:57:10 am »
Anybody know why it's been suspended?

Better get myself on the ticket exchange by the looks of it.

While they did the local sale, there back on sale now.

Offline WavertreeRed

• Anny Roader
  • Internet Terrorist, Detonating emails every 5 mins
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2017, 10:57:24 am »
Managed to pick one up this morning - restricted view in U9 but for £9 ill take that  :D
Will you please kindly refrain from all this rational common sense bollocks.

Someone has said something on a social networking site, so it must be true.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2017, 12:42:41 pm »
I've never heard of severely restricted in the Kemlyn.  Got one in my basket.  Is it something to do with the new disabled facilities?

If it is a new thing, then I don't suppose anybody will know just how bad it is?

If it's as bad as the severely restricted in the Annie Road I'll remove it from my basket.

Edit - It's in KP and 109 in the Kop has had work on it so I suppose it's to do with that.

Got one in U1 now.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 01:14:43 pm by stephen075 »

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2017, 09:28:37 am »
I've never heard of severely restricted in the Kemlyn.  Got one in my basket.  Is it something to do with the new disabled facilities?

If it is a new thing, then I don't suppose anybody will know just how bad it is?

If it's as bad as the severely restricted in the Annie Road I'll remove it from my basket.

Edit - It's in KP and 109 in the Kop has had work on it so I suppose it's to do with that.

Got one in U1 now.

I think I know the seat you were looking at. It popped up a few times when I was looking for a mate. It's on that weird bit that's half Kop-half Kenny.

Just had a look and there's a pair popped up in L7 so there will probably be one or two appearing with returns.

*edit - gone now.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)