Author Topic: Liverpool vs Real Madrid  (Read 72751 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Just get one for us this time.  :D
No chance .

I’m working to rule
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Mendy did amazingly there, saved a goal.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
63 Jota into the area can’t get the shot off, flicks it to Mane and Mendy blocks so well.

The corner is cleared, we’re fucked, Arsnesio away, he squares it to Benzema and TAA intercepts the pass

Bloody hell.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Fuck off
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Jota might have tried a snap shot there - pity he couldn't get his feet sorted in time.

Great defending there by Trent on that break

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Has to save that.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
64 3-1

To Vinicius inside the area, he turns and shoots past Alisson

Might have saved that?
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
64 3-1

To Vinicius inside the area, he turns and shoots past Alisson

Might have saved that?

Disappointing from Ali I would say.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Fuck off
Mouth literally on the ground here - wtf was that

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
66 and we’re torn apart again.

Madrid somehow screw it up.

Madness.
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Mouth literally on the ground here - wtf was that
Looked like a slow motion replay in real time

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Need clam heads here.. Milner time?
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Why are we going so wild here, just slow the game down after scoring.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
It may sound obvious, but we aren't half missing Hendo here. He would be cracking some heads by now.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
68 55 yard cross field ball by TAA

Nowt from it though
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
70 Arsensio to be replaced by Valverde
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
71 shot by Benzema saved easily by Alisson
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Will someone shut McManaman up please?

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
73 TAA pulled up for a foul when he won the ball fairly

Grr....
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Over to Sir Bob

Get us something after my usual cursed spell.
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
77 Thiago blasts over from the edge of the box after a spell of Liverpool possession.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Over to Sir Bob

Get us something after my usual cursed spell.

I even swopped with you. It still didn’t work.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Bobby cant be fit? We’d have seen him by now surely?
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
80 So frustrating. Real have lots of possession, Kabak does brilliantly to win it back and then we gift it straight back. Bobby and Shaq on for Kabak and Jota.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Bobby cant be fit? We’d have seen him by now surely?

That was what I was wondering. We really need someone on who can nick the ball, we can't get anywhere near them.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
That’s a disgrace ref. Disgrace
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
The dark arts continue from RM, referee buying everything.  ::)

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
83 Pathetic from Viniscus. Trent shielding the ball catches him with an arm, literally brushes his face. Goes down like he’s been shot. Yellow card for Trent. Embarrassing.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
85 Ref has literally put on a white shirt. Madrid being given everything.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
86 Real give it away and Sadio pounces. Looks like he’s hacked down on the edge of the box but of course nothing given.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
89 Corner to us after some decent possession. Our set pieces have been rubbish tonight and that’s cleared as well. Real seem content with 3-1.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
4 minutes added

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
McManaman is such a fan of RM, then celebrates a City goal as well.  ::)

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
All us but we’re going nowhere

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
FT 3-1. Going to be a very tough task to overturn this but you never know.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Real played really well...

We’re not out of it though
W

Offline Marty 85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thanks to the comms team. YNWA.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
1 shot on goal.
Kill the humourless

Offline Franck Le Poof

• Blonde transvestite who is utterly haunted by the idea of sitting in other mens piss. Has ticked the box for no publicity ;)
  • Legacy Fan
Think you have to ask serious questions about Sadio's form at this point. The broken link in the attack.

Better team won anyway.
Whenever I meet a French girl I kiss her on both cheeks. Then I stand up and say hello

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Got a chance if we can find our Anfield form.

Their third was kind of unlucky. Shame about that.

Half time thread was a fucking disgrace
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D