Author Topic: Liverpool vs Real Madrid  (Read 72752 times)

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Liverpool vs Real Madrid
« Reply #1320 on: April 14, 2021, 07:46:47 pm »
;D

Who else would it be? And don't say a bluenose dressed as a red just trying to start trouble and bring a bad name to Liverpool fans...

You love the blueshite.

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1321 on: April 14, 2021, 07:47:05 pm »
Do people realise these idiots that smash these buses gives shame for our club not just in the UK but Europe.

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #1322 on: April 14, 2021, 07:47:28 pm »
;D

Who else would it be? And don't say a bluenose dressed as a red just trying to start trouble and bring a bad name to Liverpool fans...

Could be anyone. I live round here and the kids don't give a fuck  ;D

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1323 on: April 14, 2021, 07:47:39 pm »
You love the blueshite.

And you love to chat shite!
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1324 on: April 14, 2021, 07:47:56 pm »
Can Liverpool do it?

Ferdinand. "No. I'm just the same as I was after the game the other day. A bitter crying Manc"
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1325 on: April 14, 2021, 07:48:03 pm »
Saying nothing about the selection yet because, in fairness the Jurgen, I don't think he's ever set us up wrong in a European match before, there'll be plenty said either way at half and full time.

However, seeing Real Madrid being 3.5/1 to win on the night fills me with hope and confusion all at once.

Either way, here we go!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1326 on: April 14, 2021, 07:48:30 pm »
;D

Who honestly gives a shiny shite about some knobend lashing a bottle at a coach?

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1327 on: April 14, 2021, 07:48:31 pm »
Do people realise these idiots that smash these buses gives shame for our club not just in the UK but Europe.

I doubt it'll even be reported anywhere but here and Spain.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1328 on: April 14, 2021, 07:49:09 pm »

Offline MULLENEDWINE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1329 on: April 14, 2021, 07:49:20 pm »
twatt 'em!

Madrid, who ya tryin to kid!

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1330 on: April 14, 2021, 07:50:06 pm »
Who honestly gives a shiny shite about some knobend lashing a bottle at a coach?

I do, on the night the club is remembering the fans who died at Hillsborough.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1331 on: April 14, 2021, 07:50:07 pm »
Addressing the smashed window rumours - https://twitter.com/lauraw97_/status/1382393895804407810
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1332 on: April 14, 2021, 07:50:07 pm »
Fuck off man, there's no proof it was even a LFC fan who threw whatever at the bus.

Honestly there are some crying bastards around. It's the outer glass on a double glazed window hardly like they've been attacked.
'It wasn't us and it's not a big deal anyway'

People like you are part of the problem.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #1333 on: April 14, 2021, 07:50:21 pm »
Fuck it lets go again lads, we've done it before and I'm sure we can do it again if we find that spirit. Milner on the pitch is a leader and last week we desperately needed one. There will be no slacking with Milly flying into tackles.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline PaddyPaned

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1334 on: April 14, 2021, 07:50:45 pm »
Fuck off man, there's no proof it was even a LFC fan who threw whatever at the bus.

Honestly there are some crying bastards around. It's the outer glass on a double glazed window hardly like they've been attacked.

Who threw it is not really the issue - it is a stain on the club and fans and has rightly been condemned by all.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1335 on: April 14, 2021, 07:51:08 pm »

Anyone with an ounce of decency who doesn't like seeing opponents' buses vandalized?
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1336 on: April 14, 2021, 07:51:40 pm »
And you love to chat shite!

Tell us again how they might win the league.

Offline Wengerpresser101

• 8 posts in, could be RAWK’s greatest ever contributor. 248 posts in, the jury's still out......It's a fax he's a dickhead. Still the Greatest Fan of L...sorry...AFC there's EVER been!
  • Kopite
« Reply #1337 on: April 14, 2021, 07:51:41 pm »
Very industrial lineup. Thiago not starting is kinda weird. I guess we're gonna go full workhorse on them.

Reckon Jota could make an impact from bench. Hope we bring Thiago on some time too.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1338 on: April 14, 2021, 07:52:07 pm »

What has some absolute bellend got to do with that?

Arseholes are everywhere. Nothing whatsoever to do with the club what some twunt has done.

What if I wanna throw a brick at a bus now, are LFC going to be on the batphone and helicoptering across to Allerton and give me a severe telling off?

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1339 on: April 14, 2021, 07:52:34 pm »
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #1340 on: April 14, 2021, 07:52:35 pm »

Not even close to being a correlation

Bizarre reaction on here.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1341 on: April 14, 2021, 07:53:13 pm »
Anyone with an ounce of decency who doesn't like seeing opponents' buses vandalized?

I didn't like seeing Salah crocked and Karius concussed.

They can fuck off. State-run gobshites.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #1342 on: April 14, 2021, 07:54:08 pm »

Yet if it happened to us at the likes of utd or Chelsea we’d be fuming..... If you think that throwing a bottle at a bus is ok then you need to go give yourself a slap in the face. Could have easily gone right through, what if another bottle/brick followed it and it went right through and seriously injured someone? It’s like saying it’s ok to drink and drive if you don’t get caught or injure someone. Some idiots on here tonight along with the ones throwing stuff at the bus.

Offline PaddyPaned

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1343 on: April 14, 2021, 07:54:18 pm »
Not even close to being a correlation

Bizarre reaction on here.

Not bizarre at all. Which planet do you actually live on? :butt

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #1344 on: April 14, 2021, 07:55:06 pm »
I'd imagine the plan is for Milner and perhaps Gini to run themselves into the ground pressing for 60 minutes then bring on Thiago and Shaq or even Keita.

I sent the memo to Klopp last night  ;D

5 subs   agent Milner is a good move imo
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1345 on: April 14, 2021, 07:55:59 pm »
Lfctvgo does my bleeding head in and the useless twats that are in customer service answering emails don't help.

I pay monthly to subscribe yet every time I try to login it says I need upgrade but then it tells me my details already exist 😡😡😡😡

I'm not able to watch it on TV as I'm not at home so I'm relying on being able to listen to the build up then match commentary.  Nope not happening!  Not today Jose!!

So I've tried to re-register with the freebie code for a month.  Yep that worked for all of 5mins now all I'm getting is the fucking buffering, spinny fucking circle thing!!

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #1346 on: April 14, 2021, 07:56:15 pm »
I didn't like seeing Salah crocked and Karius concussed.

They can fuck off. State-run gobshites.

THIS
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #1347 on: April 14, 2021, 07:56:40 pm »
One last chance to make up for last week. Let's hid them with everything we have, but we need to also stay patient.

Guessing Milly is there to be the captain for us and set the standard.

Never Give Up

COMON U REDMEN!!!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #1348 on: April 14, 2021, 07:56:43 pm »
What has some absolute bellend got to do with that?

Arseholes are everywhere. Nothing whatsoever to do with the club what some twunt has done.

What if I wanna throw a brick at a bus now, are LFC going to be on the batphone and helicoptering across to Allerton and give me a severe telling off?

Its got everything to do with it .  Remember they tried to blame Hillsborough on us?  Why give anyone an excuse?
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #1349 on: April 14, 2021, 07:57:40 pm »
Yet if it happened to us at the likes of utd or Chelsea we’d be fuming..... If you think that throwing a bottle at a bus is ok then you need to go give yourself a slap in the face. Could have easily gone right through, what if another bottle/brick followed it and it went right through and seriously injured someone? It’s like saying it’s ok to drink and drive if you don’t get caught or injure someone. Some idiots on here tonight along with the ones throwing stuff at the bus.

What if what if what if

It didn't, it cracked the outside pane, relax mate.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1350 on: April 14, 2021, 07:58:01 pm »
Tell us again how they might win the league.

;D

Go away, you weird little man.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #1351 on: April 14, 2021, 07:58:12 pm »
Football now people
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1352 on: April 14, 2021, 07:58:42 pm »
Come on Redmen let's do these.  :scarf
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #1353 on: April 14, 2021, 08:00:50 pm »

It’s disgusting. Football is a sport and you respect your opponents.
#JFT97

Offline gemofabird

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1354 on: April 14, 2021, 08:03:16 pm »
When a bus is driven through one of the most deprived and neglected areas in Europe, you're bound to get the occasional disillusioned lad throwing a bottle trying to make a name for himself.
We live in areas where buses are hijacked and set alight because of socioeconomic shortcomings on both sides.

Anyways. Come on you Redmen
The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.