Author Topic: "Blood on the streets"  (Read 5713 times)

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: "Blood on the streets"
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2019, 05:51:58 pm »
I'm not sure it necessarily needs riots for a civil war, I was meaning more of what we've seen today in New Zealand.

Targeted attacks on otherwise peaceful, innocent groups, families or individuals.

As for the wording on today's weaponry "for Rotherham" I dont think that's what the girls had in mind when they asked for justice.

It's that type of stuff that the idiots round me will pick up on and think it's ok to do similar.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2019, 09:09:20 am »
There won't be "blood on the streets". Its a right wing fantasy, using right wing language.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2019, 09:32:11 am »
There won't be "blood on the streets". Its a right wing fantasy, using right wing language.

350 people have signed to Frottage’s march for Brexit.  They can’t be arsed with that sort of thing. Any “unrest” will largely be confined to the Daily Mail message boards, phone ins, twitter and talking loudly in pubs.

You’ll get the odd rally of about 25 people, the usual EDL crowd, but that’s about it.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2019, 10:35:14 am »
350 people have signed to Frottage’s march for Brexit.  They can’t be arsed with that sort of thing. Any “unrest” will largely be confined to the Daily Mail message boards, phone ins, twitter and talking loudly in pubs.

You’ll get the odd rally of about 25 people, the usual EDL crowd, but that’s about it.

Apparently Frottage is not doing the full march 🙄
Like as ever going to do no more than a Johnson jogging photo opp.

As in
Get out of car in assorted ragged clothes, go around a corner and stagger past a group of journos, wave in an exhausted and determined manner, run round next corner and get back in Limousine
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2019, 11:38:14 am »
I'm not sure it necessarily needs riots for a civil war, I was meaning more of what we've seen today in New Zealand.

Targeted attacks on otherwise peaceful, innocent groups, families or individuals.

As for the wording on today's weaponry "for Rotherham" I dont think that's what the girls had in mind when they asked for justice.

It's that type of stuff that the idiots round me will pick up on and think it's ok to do similar.

That would happen if we leave the EU too. They'll all feel like they have the power and it will be "fuck off back to where you came from". Over the past few years I've been in RDC's in Yorkshire and the graffiti in the toilets goes along the lines of Fuck off back to Poland (but leave your women) you Polish c*nts and lots of retorts about thick English pigs.

As for "for Rotherham" why isn't he shooting up Catholic churches instead, after all they are the biggest grooming and child raping network in the world. Cardinal George Pell has just been sentenced for raping a boy in Melbourne. It's for purely racist reason that they highlight the crimes of men of Pakistani while ignoring the white child abusers of the priesthood and nuns.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 11:40:06 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2019, 11:48:12 am »
Apparently Frottage is not doing the full march 🙄
Like as ever going to do no more than a Johnson jogging photo opp.

As in
Get out of car in assorted ragged clothes, go around a corner and stagger past a group of journos, wave in an exhausted and determined manner, run round next corner and get back in Limousine

It’s Brexit on a smaller scale.  He comes up with a silly idea, convinces a few rich people it’s actually a good idea, they help him get it off the ground and sell it to the public, experts doubt that it can actually be done, they do it anyway, Frottage fucks off and sits in the pub laughing.

How many times is he going to scam the same people before they realise?

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2019, 12:16:10 pm »
That would happen if we leave the EU too. They'll all feel like they have the power and it will be "fuck off back to where you came from". Over the past few years I've been in RDC's in Yorkshire and the graffiti in the toilets goes along the lines of Fuck off back to Poland (but leave your women) you Polish c*nts and lots of retorts about thick English pigs.

As for "for Rotherham" why isn't he shooting up Catholic churches instead, after all they are the biggest grooming and child raping network in the world. Cardinal George Pell has just been sentenced for raping a boy in Melbourne. It's for purely racist reason that they highlight the crimes of men of Pakistani while ignoring the white child abusers of the priesthood and nuns.
Yeah when I said because of Brexit I meant leave or stay it'll cause problems as it was a virtual 50/50 split on the vote.

The world's just fucked up wherever you look and it doesn't appear there's anyone willing or able to get it back on track.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2019, 12:51:57 pm »
That's so true. Britain is too divided and apathetic to really stand up for anything anymore.

Even the last riots in this country had no real motive other than recreational destruction and the looting of designer goods.

This country has sat on its arse and watched the Tories dismantle it and has done absolutely nothing about it at all. We're all too busy squabbling with each other on social media.

When was that? I can remember the Fuel protests back in 2000, I was working in Wrexham at the time and it was a nightmare but I did agree and support the protests. Afterwards the government introduced some draconian laws to stop it happening again.

The other one that springs to mind is the Poll Tax riots in 1990? I was student at the time and got stung by the C*nts with this tax which was very unfair. The rioting definitely influenced policy change.

I think there was wide spread public support on both occasions which I don't think we can say about Brexit.

Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2019, 12:53:51 pm »
When was that? I can remember the Fuel protests back in 2000, I was working in Wrexham at the time and it was a nightmare but I did agree and support the protests. Afterwards the government introduced some draconian laws to stop it happening again.

The other one that springs to mind is the Poll Tax riots in 1990? I was student at the time and got stung by the C*nts with this tax which was very unfair. The rioting definitely influenced policy change.

I think there was wide spread public support on both occasions which I don't think we can say about Brexit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2019, 12:57:58 pm »

The Fuel protests were organised in part by the Tax Payers Alliance against the Labour Govt. loads of check shirted tweed types drove their tractors (using low tax cheap farming diesel) to protest against fuel taxes No one knew then who they were and no one seemed arsed.
Now we find they are funded by unknown sources and are agitating for Brexit.
Don’t underestimate the will of the rich people.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2019, 01:46:19 pm »

And this is why we should be on the streets, re: climate change, NHS, corporate tax avoidance etc, etc.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2019, 01:47:08 pm »
The Fuel protests were organised in part by the Tax Payers Alliance against the Labour Govt. loads of check shirted tweed types drove their tractors (using low tax cheap farming diesel) to protest against fuel taxes No one knew then who they were and no one seemed arsed.

Correct. I didn't support the fuel protests.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2019, 02:06:07 pm »

2011. Started in London but then it became a copycat designer riot across the country for idiots plundering shops for designer goods and those who simply fancied wrecking the place and fighting police.

We had armed police patrolling Liverpool city centre on foot. Scumbags turned up to loot Liverpool One. They did the North Face shop, surprise surprise. Riots on Upper Parliament St, Smithdown Road and Lawrence Road. Sporadic looting across the city suburbs and trouble over in Birkenhead.

There was widespread arson and looting in many towns and cities across the country with Manchester and Birmingham suffering badly. City centre shops set alight in broad daylight.

It was basically just recreational destruction and violence. In Liverpool, police collared loads of people from far and wide who had turned up by the car load just to join in.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 02:09:33 pm by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2019, 02:14:15 pm »
Thought Liverpool was largely spared bar the north face store, wasn’t anywhere near as bad as manc, that idiot torching the miss selfrdige near the arndale was one thing (was caught quite clearly on cameraphone as well)

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2019, 02:32:53 pm »
Thought the met police were a disgrace on that, spent the first few days posturing in a play for more resources, and deployed this pathetic little battle-tortoise formation on TV in an empty space on Tottenham High Road or somewhere, while the actual disorder continued unchecked on neighbouring streets.  I’m convinced the copycat riots in other places wouldn’t have happened if they’d just done their job and squashed the first couple of days of it.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2019, 02:45:00 pm »
There will be protests but very much doubt they will lead to looting, we saw what happened after the last riots, the police didn't go all out to stop the looting, they spent months analysing CCTV evidence afterwards and arrested them then, made examples of all of them, I think 1 lad only walked in to a shop and grabbed a bottle of water and out again got a few months in prison. be mad to go out looting shops with todays technology.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 02:47:35 pm by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2019, 03:06:14 pm »
Correct. I didn't support the fuel protests.

Why not?
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2019, 03:08:14 pm »

I do remember this bloke being one of the ring leaders:-

"Brynle Williams (9 January 1949 – 1 April 2011) was a North Wales Assembly Member (AM) for the Welsh Conservative Party in the National Assembly for Wales."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brynle_Williams

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2019, 03:10:49 pm »
Thought the met police were a disgrace on that, spent the first few days posturing in a play for more resources, and deployed this pathetic little battle-tortoise formation on TV in an empty space on Tottenham High Road or somewhere, while the actual disorder continued unchecked on neighbouring streets.  I’m convinced the copycat riots in other places wouldn’t have happened if they’d just done their job and squashed the first couple of days of it.

I agree, a lot of residents were very unhappy with them I seem to remember.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2019, 03:53:35 pm »
And this is why we should be on the streets, re: climate change, NHS, corporate tax avoidance etc, etc.

Poll tax affected Tories as well. How long did the non Tory miners spend on the streets and how successful were they?

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2019, 03:58:38 pm »
The great gammon walk 2019 managed to get about 100 old white people out of their living rooms for the Brexit cause today. There will be no blood in the streets if Article 50 is rescinded.  If we were a nation of protest we'd have risen up against austerity before now.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2019, 04:46:46 pm »
Thought Liverpool was largely spared bar the north face store, wasn’t anywhere near as bad as manc, that idiot torching the miss selfrdige near the arndale was one thing (was caught quite clearly on cameraphone as well)

Not quite. I remember the armed police walking around town and people thanking them for being there. Smithdown Road and Lawrence Road were bad, as was Upper Parliament Street. Rioting, looting, people's cars set on fire etc. There were sporadic outbreaks all over the place. Clearly nothing like as bad as London and some other cities, but for a while there was a bit of a free for all. They tried to target the big Asda on Smithdown but I think they got held back. Not sure now, but I think there was an attempt to loot the Park Road Tesco and also some of Speke Retail Park too.

It was getting out of hand all over the country and I think it emboldened every two-bit scumbag to crawl out of the woodwork and have a go because police resources were so stretched.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2019, 04:53:50 pm »
The great gammon walk 2019 managed to get about 100 old white people out of their living rooms for the Brexit cause today. There will be no blood in the streets if Article 50 is rescinded.  If we were a nation of protest we'd have risen up against austerity before now.
Reports now saying no more than 50. Frottage rally cry for anger from the rabble backfired badly.

Love the Led by Donkeys van with the large screen in the video below, stalked the march pointing out Farages &co lies.
https://twitter.com/DazabDaza/status/1106927220583337984
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2019, 09:24:59 am »
Reports now saying no more than 50.Frottage rally cry for anger from the rabble backfired badly.

Love the Led by Donkeys van with the large screen in the video below, stalked the march pointing out Farages &co lies.

Most people are bored of Brexit now - if they pulled the plug, other than the millionaires who won't make a killing and the money launderers, no-one will actually give a fuck and life will go on.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2019, 10:32:51 am »
Reports now saying no more than 50.Frottage rally cry for anger from the rabble backfired badly.

It won’t last till Tuesday. There’ll be about 10 or 15 tomorrow and they’ll jack it in halfway I reckon.

Frottage will still trouser the £50 each though, and they’ll not kick up a fuss as he’s their hero.  The excuses will be hilarious, I’m sure.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2019, 10:35:26 am »

Interesting what you say about the Met.
I recall a protest march detouring past Tory HQ which was attacked and the Met saying they were blindsided and didn’t know the march had splintered. Basically they stood back and let them smash up the Tory HQ windows, I felt at the time they were sending a message to Cameron, “leave us alone, or shit will happen!” I think that was more a lower level reaction by the street cops. The top brass set up a lodge of the masons composed of senior officers (Hogan Howe was in the news deflecting questions about it) to ‘combat’ the cuts to policing.

Given those cuts went ahead, I wonder who got what in a quid pro quo?

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2019, 10:39:29 am »

Didn’t stop one of them assaulting a remain protestor who was filming.
Someone called “Dave” apparently, went over and said they didn’t have permission to film and tried to grab the camera/phone shoving and pushing and hitting out - so much for freedom. Yaxley will no doubt be outraged that he tried to stop the filming.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2019, 12:21:46 am »
Didn’t stop one of them assaulting a remain protestor who was filming.
Someone called “Dave” apparently, went over and said they didn’t have permission to film and tried to grab the camera/phone shoving and pushing and hitting out - so much for freedom. Yaxley will no doubt be outraged that he tried to stop the filming.

I saw that. But still, it was a far cry from the yellow vests in Paris. Brits don't really do civil disobedience.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2019, 12:50:35 pm »
If Brexit doesn't go ahead, I expect any protests to consist of nothing more than a patio chair being tetchily knocked over in Basingstoke.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2019, 05:11:28 pm »
If Brexit doesn't go ahead, I expect any protests to consist of nothing more than a patio chair being tetchily knocked over in Basingstoke.

Followed by raised eyebrows and a few discreet tuts.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2019, 05:12:30 pm »
Some money to be made in terms of ‘Betrayal’ flags and bumper stickers.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2019, 07:24:41 am »
Surely the "young people" are the ones who should be out smashing shit up in protest at our clear insistence of pursuing an idiotic brexit? As an over 50 non racist remainer I have been waiting for proper protest from those that are going to most royally fucked over by leaving . I won't be raiding North Face, but it would be refreshing to see action against this descent into madness that condemns our youth to bad jobs and  pay for a generation.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2019, 07:38:55 am »
Surely the "young people" are the ones who should be out smashing shit up in protest at our clear insistence of pursuing an idiotic brexit? As an over 50 non racist remainer I have been waiting for proper protest from those that are going to most royally fucked over by leaving . I won't be raiding North Face, but it would be refreshing to see action against this descent into madness that condemns our youth to bad jobs and  pay for a generation.

I don't get this either. We got involved with the Poll Tax protests, got dragged to court for non payment, had the bailiffs after us - our generation would have been going mental about this, especially as it is being forced on them by the older generation, the establishment, millionaires trying to make a financial killing and racist twats. If we had had the access to social media this generation has got, we would have bombarded the MPs and organised protests all over the place.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2019, 07:49:16 am »
Social media and reality TV are the new heroin, but hundred times more apathetic addicts.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2019, 12:37:32 am »
I don't get this either. We got involved with the Poll Tax protests, got dragged to court for non payment, had the bailiffs after us - our generation would have been going mental about this, especially as it is being forced on them by the older generation, the establishment, millionaires trying to make a financial killing and racist twats. If we had had the access to social media this generation has got, we would have bombarded the MPs and organised protests all over the place.

The Tories have done a real job on this country. Divide and rule. Everyone is so fragmented and society is so riddled with division that we very rarely stand together on anything anymore. People would rather squabble with each other on social media than make a stand. Apathy reigns, unless it's through a keyboard. We live in a dumbed down society where we have been conditioned to look after ourselves and to hell with the collective.

That access to social media you mention really could have been used to great effect by our generation, but in the age we now live it has been used to further divide us all. The amount of decent, sane, working class people I know who fell for the pro-Brexit propaganda is staggering. I have no social media presence myself, but I have sometimes gone on the Facebook/Twitter accounts of people I know or have known just to see how they are doing. One guy I knew for years as a really decent guy was posting Britain First propaganda. I fucked him right off. Others have been swayed by pro-Brexit shite from other dubious sources. People I thought were nailed-on Pro-Europe Remainers turned out to be Leave voters and quoting shite about immigrants as justification. My partner has fell out with a number of long-time friends due the appalling shite they posted about Brexit, immigrants, the homeless, benefit claimants etc... She binned her Facebook account due to the vile garbage she was reading from people she thought she knew.

In this country these days I suspect that some would still be up for another greed-driven recreational riot, but few would be up for a genuine protest with meaning against us all being shit on from a great height.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 12:43:27 am by Sons of pioneerS »

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2019, 12:18:16 pm »
I think Andy has been reading way too many Dystopian novels.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway