Poll

Serie A Draft Semi Final Day 2

Tubby vs
6 (37.5%)
Mikey LFC
10 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 17, 2018, 04:14:30 am

Author Topic: Serie A Draft II - Semi Final 2: Tubby vs Mikey_LFC  (Read 1098 times)

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
Serie A Draft II - Semi Final 2: Tubby vs Mikey_LFC
« on: August 16, 2018, 04:14:30 am »
Serie A Draft II - Semi Final Day 2

Welcome to the second Seria A Draft, Semi Finals, Day 2. This is an all time draft, which means any player who has played in Italy's top division is eligible to be picked provided they've played 50 + times (LEAGUE APPEARANCES). Performances and trophies won whilst in Italy only count's when it comes to voting. So Cristiano Ronaldo is shit in this draft

Tubby                     vs                     Mikey_LFC

vs     
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Re: Serie A Draft II - Semi Final 2: Tubby vs Mikey_LFC
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 05:39:01 am »
Mikey has the best team I have seen drafted --- would have liked to see Viva in the final, but Mas Que Nada next time.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Online mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 11:37:52 am »
Early on in this game, my the Argentinean trio of Tevez, Almeyda and Simeone will be key, giving Tubby's midfield no time at all.  I fully expect Simeone to shut down any service into Rui Costa whilst Tevez and Almeyda see to it that Cambiasso and Dunga aren't given any time to turn on the ball. With the ball won high up the pitch, Brehme and Thuram will provide the threat bombing down the flanks.

Grosso and Burgnich will see their areas overloaded in packs on each side. Tevez, Almeyda and Brehme proving crucial to continuously getting the German in behind Tubby's backline allowing him to get the ball to van Basten to apply the finishing touches.

Once we've taken the lead, the game will get stretched with Tubby's side starting to over-commit, allowing Brehme to put the game out of sight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKcG66G3ayA

A solid performance and a team full of confidence marches on to the final. 2-0.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 01:07:03 pm »
Mikey for me, to win it all

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 01:08:27 pm »
Early on in this game, my the Argentinean trio of Tevez, Almeyda and Simeone will be key, giving Tubby's midfield no time at all.  I fully expect Simeone to shut down any service into Rui Costa whilst Tevez and Almeyda see to it that Cambiasso and Dunga aren't given any time to turn on the ball. With the ball won high up the pitch, Brehme and Thuram will provide the threat bombing down the flanks.

Grosso and Burgnich will see their areas overloaded in packs on each side. Tevez, Almeyda and Brehme proving crucial to continuously getting the German in behind Tubby's backline allowing him to get the ball to van Basten to apply the finishing touches.

Once we've taken the lead, the game will get stretched with Tubby's side starting to over-commit, allowing Brehme to put the game out of sight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKcG66G3ayA

A solid performance and a team full of confidence marches on to the final. 2-0.

You are a poohead.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 01:20:23 pm »
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 03:04:58 pm »
You are a poohead.

Well that's won my vote.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2018, 04:14:18 pm »
This is going as horribly as I expected, but Mikey does have a really strong team.  Would've put Tevez up front alongside van Basten myself, with Laudrup on his own as the 10, but whatever.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2018, 02:13:06 am »
Well done, Mikey!

Final coming up
Better looking than Samie.

Online mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 08:33:29 am »
Cheers! My first draft final. It’s veen great to take part and learn more about the history and talent of Serie A.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 10:03:23 am »
Congrats, Poohead.

Online mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 12:30:33 pm »
Congrats, Poohead.

Haha. Your Trend style tactics didn’t work this time. His abuse has one a lot of votes in the past.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 08:18:09 pm »
Mikey has the best team I have seen drafted --- would have liked to see Viva in the final, but Mas Que Nada next time.

Merci, mon ami, bit it was not.....to be
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same