Author Topic: Man Utd v LFC, away ticket selling details  (Read 11837 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Man Utd v LFC, away ticket selling details
« on: January 18, 2019, 11:22:16 am »
Liverpool FC has released away ticket details for the Premier League meeting with Manchester United on Sunday February 24.

The game at Old Trafford will kick off at 2.05pm GMT.

The club has received a total allocation of 3,129 stand tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices                             

Adults - £30
18-20 years - £22.50
Over 65/16-17 years - £15
Juniors (15 and under) - £10

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles. If supporters are not able to provide the relevant ID, they will be refused entry.

Safety and security at Old Trafford

Manchester United have advised that bags larger than 20cm x 15cm x 5cm (8’’ x 6’’ x 2’’) will not be permitted into the stadium.

All bags will be searched and items larger than the size criteria must be left at one of the ‘Bag Drop’ facilities, which are located near the ticket office (N1 car park) and in E2 car park.

Hospitality members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option two.

Disabled supporters

Within the allocation, we have received 16 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available, concessions apply - please click here.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place online only.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, Members and fan card holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during 2017-18 on the following days.

Attendance at nine games: from 8.15am on Tuesday January 22 until 10.45am on Wednesday January 23.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

The following sales will then take place on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability, and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Attendance at eight or more games: from 11am until 1.45pm on Wednesday January 23.

Attendance at seven or more games: from 2pm on Wednesday January 23 until 10.45am on Thursday January 24.

Attendance at six or more games: from 11am on Thursday January 24.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, the club will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for sale updates.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/334589-manchester-united-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
Re: Man Utd v LFC, away ticket selling details
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 12:45:22 pm »
8 more tickets than last season,

Started at 9 last season & initially down to 6, but ended up going down to 4 for the initial sale & didn't go down any further with returns.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 09:32:23 pm »
8 more? Ooh they're spoiling us! :D Wonder what the reason is this time....
We are a team of one half.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 10:58:18 pm »
To be fair to them, they do give us a good allocation (yes, I know it is a big stadium so they should do..)

We take the piss and give them a reduced one of like 2,500 on "safety grounds", so I am surprised they don't retaliate and cut ours.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 10:26:45 am »
To be fair to them, they do give us a good allocation (yes, I know it is a big stadium so they should do..)

We take the piss and give them a reduced one of like 2,500 on "safety grounds", so I am surprised they don't retaliate and cut ours.

They did one year, and we retaliated accordingly. Or Vice-versa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 10:21:45 am »
I know this question gets asked regularly, but trying to book trains, my incoming service gets into Piccadilly at 1241, so should have more than enough time to get the train to the ground?  Want to factor in any possible delays. 

Then on the way back, my train from Piccadilly is at 1727 (an hourly service, so earlier one is 1627).  KO is 1405, so match will finish around 1555.  I know we usually get kept in, but will be OK for the 1727?.  Just I get quite a lot cheaper tickets if I book on a specific train.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 11:37:47 am »
8 more tickets than last season,

Started at 9 last season & initially down to 6, but ended up going down to 4 for the initial sale & didn't go down any further with returns.

It definitely didn't get to 4.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2019, 12:11:23 pm »

It did, but about 4 tickets. It didn't sell out on the first sales announcement (down to 6). So they announced limited sale for 5 and 4. this wasn't a returns sale it was an extension of first sale as there were some left. The 5 sale was the day after the first sales had finished.
Liverpool Football Club have confirmed there are an extremely limited number of tickets available for the Premier League fixture against Manchester United at Old Trafford.
The game is scheduled for a 12.30pm GMT kick-off on Saturday March 10.
Tickets will be available online only to Season Ticket holders, Members and Fan Card holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during season 2016-17 as follows:
Attendance at five or more games: from 11am until 1.45pm Thursday February 22
Attendance at four or more games: from 2pm Thursday February 22

But there was no returns sale for this.

Offline Danthemanaussiered

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2019, 12:11:39 pm »

This surprised me too, but I just checked my records and it did sell out on 4!

Offline WISC

• Kemlynite
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2019, 12:24:11 pm »
It did but there were only about 4 tickets left. We missed out.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2019, 12:28:52 pm »
I know this question gets asked regularly, but trying to book trains, my incoming service gets into Piccadilly at 1241, so should have more than enough time to get the train to the ground?  Want to factor in any possible delays. 

Then on the way back, my train from Piccadilly is at 1727 (an hourly service, so earlier one is 1627).  KO is 1405, so match will finish around 1555.  I know we usually get kept in, but will be OK for the 1727?.  Just I get quite a lot cheaper tickets if I book on a specific train.

Both fine.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2019, 02:41:58 pm »
Forgot all about this!! First time in 16 years ::) Good job they were guaranteed today! Coach is sold out but I'll ask around.... :butt :butt
We are a team of one half.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2019, 11:45:47 am »
Tickets from first sale arrived today

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2019, 01:08:09 pm »
Same here, in a hand written envelope for a change.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2019, 06:26:40 pm »
So the last advertised sale, 6+, happened at 1100 today and there are still a handful of tickets left. Bodes well for a drop to 5...hopefully.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2019, 06:33:03 pm »
So the last advertised sale, 6+, happened at 1100 today and there are still a handful of tickets left. Bodes well for a drop to 5...hopefully.
Just wondering it goes from sold out to 8 tickets to 4 tickets back up to 10 tickets  etc.Is that just people logging on basketing a ticket not buying and getting bounced out ?
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2019, 07:17:25 pm »
Just wondering it goes from sold out to 8 tickets to 4 tickets back up to 10 tickets  etc.Is that just people logging on basketing a ticket not buying and getting bounced out ?
Yeah I reckon so. Not many people between 5 and 9 anyway so that’s why if it doesn’t sell out on 10, it drops really low.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2019, 07:45:47 pm »
Yeah I reckon so. Not many people between 5 and 9 anyway so that’s why if it doesn’t sell out on 10, it drops really low.
Hopefully nab one at 12.00 tomorrow
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2019, 10:28:38 pm »
Hopefully nab one at 12.00 tomorrow
The 5+ sale is at 1100 not 1200!

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2019, 10:56:01 pm »
The 5+ sale is at 1100 not 1200!
Thanks ABJ .
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2019, 07:50:37 am »
Thanks ABJ .
No problem. Good luck.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2019, 07:51:51 am »
Tickets from the 1st sale arrived yesterday.

Offline WISC

• Kemlynite
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2019, 09:04:28 am »
When they announced the sale on 5 and 4, i checked the ticket situation and seen there was about 14 left. Checked late last night and there were only 2! I was hoping that anyone on 5 who wants one will get one, especially as they announced a sale for those on 4 too. Don't fancy the chances now though.

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2019, 09:23:11 am »
Saying sold out now, will more than likely drop to 5 on returns

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2019, 09:34:43 am »
Saying sold out now, will more than likely drop to 5 on returns
They didnt have a late sale last year fucking gutted its sold out before the advertised 5 sale at 11.00
Kenny Godglish

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2019, 11:01:54 am »
Did any tickets go on sale?

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2019, 11:03:02 am »
I think so, sold out straight away

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2019, 11:06:24 am »
1 saw 4 before they went on sale !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2019, 11:06:58 am »
Got in straight away select stand etc not enough tickets I would say there was literally one or two tickets be interesting to see did anyone actually get one on 5 credits
Kenny Godglish

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2019, 11:39:12 am »
Ticket arrived today from 1st sale.

Offline WISC

• Kemlynite
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2019, 12:19:17 pm »
Missed out in the 5+ sale, think there was only a few available. Hoping for a late availability sale, but can't see there being any corporate returns for this one!

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2019, 12:35:40 pm »
Missed out in the 5+ sale, think there was only a few available. Hoping for a late availability sale, but can't see there being any corporate returns for this one!
Same here im fucking sick of missing out by one credit or having the credits required but not getting one as there are only a handful available this is a mirror image of united last season which went to 4 and i missed out and the bad news is that there was no further united sale and im not expecting one this season.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2019, 01:03:44 pm »
I tried this morning and couldn't of been any faster so either someone used a bot or there was 1/2 tickets max.

Offline WISC

• Kemlynite
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2019, 01:10:34 pm »
Same here im fucking sick of missing out by one credit or having the credits required but not getting one as there are only a handful available this is a mirror image of united last season which went to 4 and i missed out and the bad news is that there was no further united sale and im not expecting one this season.
Exactly the same as you, mate. When i seen a potential 4+ sale, i got my hopes up on 5. There can't be many on 6, as, by my reckoning, the only people on 6 would be the lucky few who got Utd away last season when it dropped.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2019, 01:39:25 pm »
Managed to get one on 5 bang on 11. Very lucky by the looks of it!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2019, 02:35:27 pm »
I tried this morning and couldn't of been any faster so either someone used a bot or there was 1/2 tickets max.
Mate sorted 1 in the 5 sale...definitely not via a bot though!!!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2019, 02:41:22 pm »
Managed to get one on 5 bang on 11. Very lucky by the looks of it!

No you can't have

Your man there above was as fast as it's possible to be and missed out, so it can only be bots

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2019, 02:44:27 pm »
No you can't have

Your man there above was as fast as it's possible to be and missed out, so it can only be bots

Perhaps Doug's bot is using a faster bot  ::)?

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2019, 02:54:58 pm »
Perhaps Doug's bot is using a faster bot  ::)?
I feel as though I've being fucked in the bot missing out here 😂
Kenny Godglish

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2019, 02:58:00 pm »
Mate sorted 1 in the 5 sale...definitely not via a bot though!!!

fair enough. Might of been his superfast fibre internet. gonna have to get on to BT now and upgrade :-\