Author Topic: Chelsea April 13th  (Read 1372 times)

Offline nickbasciano

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Chelsea April 13th
« on: December 21, 2018, 05:02:01 pm »
Hey guys -

I do not know if this is the place to ask this kind of question; but how can a few Americans score tickets to this game (chelsea in april) without having to worry about the validity of the ticket?

I have been a huge liverpool fan for 10+ years and i have never been to Anfield.

I, like many, are circling the chelsea game to attend.

i am more than willing to pay $400-500 per ticket (USD) but i have heard horror stories about buying fake tickets.

is the website Fanpass reputable? i have tried buying the hospitality packages (through Thomas Cook & LFC website) along with my Washington DC club. All do not have available tickets

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. the websites like FanPass & LiveFootballTickets seem OK but i could not think of anything worse than paying $400 for a ticket and not to be allowed into the grounds!

Thanks a lot -

Nick

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
Re: Chelsea April 13th
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 05:07:45 pm »
Your best bet is to try the official club site and buy a corporate ticket.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 05:16:42 pm »
Hey guys -

I do not know if this is the place to ask this kind of question; but how can a few Americans score tickets to this game (chelsea in april) without having to worry about the validity of the ticket?

I have been a huge liverpool fan for 10+ years and i have never been to Anfield.

I, like many, are circling the chelsea game to attend.

i am more than willing to pay $400-500 per ticket (USD) but i have heard horror stories about buying fake tickets.

is the website Fanpass reputable? i have tried buying the hospitality packages (through Thomas Cook & LFC website) along with my Washington DC club. All do not have available tickets

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. the websites like FanPass & LiveFootballTickets seem OK but i could not think of anything worse than paying $400 for a ticket and not to be allowed into the grounds!

Thanks a lot -

Nick

Hi Nick

I have experience of those websites. They aren’t worth the hassle as tickets can be fake, it’s happened to my friend  . The best bet will be as someone mentioned getting corporate tickets. I and a few friends have corporate season tickets and probably won’t be attending one of spurs or Chelsea and can potentially help out. The way you can guarantee these seats are genuine is that they will be directly transferred via email  from the club from my account and you have to accept them using a code contained in email.  If you would like anymore information pm me
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 05:35:29 pm by daindan »

Offline nickbasciano

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 05:26:40 pm »
Much appreciated guys.

just messaged you, DainDan.

desperation to see my club!

Hi Nick

I have experience of those websites. They aren’t worth the hassle as tickets can be fake, it’s happened to my friend  . The best bet will be as someone mentioned getting corporate tickets. I and a few friends have corporate season tickets and probably won’t be attending one of spurs or Chelsea and can potentially help out. The way you can guarantee these seats are genuine is that they will be directly transferred via email  from the club from my account and you have to accept them using a code contained in email.  If you would like anymore information pm me or whatsapp me 00447415492265 thanks

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 05:35:11 pm »
have replied mate

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 12:46:56 am »
zzzzzzzz

Offline Vauxy head red

• Main Stander
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 03:50:46 am »
Buy an MLS or local ‘soccer’ team ticket.