Author Topic: Re: FA Cup Draw  (Read 66168 times)

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
Re: Re: FA Cup Draw 2017/8
« Reply #160 on: December 9, 2017, 06:27:17 pm »
I think it's because they allowed Members to join the ACS - made a rod for their own backs now. Thought you could say the same about STH who don't usually do the FAC.
(I like the ACS as less hassle, but I go to all games.)

Joined the ACS for Europe this year first time ever and it’s great, no need to worry about where you are when tickets go on sale. We haven’t done the fa cup as sometimes take kids so buy kid tickets. Will most likely ACS for all comps next season.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: December 9, 2017, 06:32:36 pm »
Will most likely ACS for all comps next season.

Likewise, if we get on the ladder!!

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: December 9, 2017, 06:47:46 pm »
Likewise, if we get on the ladder!!

Fucking massive piss take , no idea if I can even get online to get them

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #163 on: December 9, 2017, 06:55:11 pm »
More phone calls to the TO on Monday morning... hopefully they'll get sick of the sound of my voice (the wife already has) and something will change. If Not, Friday is going to be bedlam!
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: December 9, 2017, 06:58:43 pm »
More phone calls to the TO on Monday morning... hopefully they'll get sick of the sound of my voice (the wife already has) and something will change. If Not, Friday is going to be bedlam!

You know the person who answers the phone to you has absolutely nothing to do with selling criteria?

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #165 on: December 9, 2017, 07:12:46 pm »
I think it's because they allowed Members to join the ACS - made a rod for their own backs now. Thought you could say the same about STH who don't usually do the FAC.
(I like the ACS as less hassle, but I go to all games.)

I’m usually in the ACS for all comps but only chose Europe this season..my mistake but even so It’s not right as they also gave that chance to STHs to join the ACS so why have have priority is beyond my understanding!

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #166 on: December 9, 2017, 07:43:01 pm »
I’m usually in the ACS for all comps but only chose Europe this season..my mistake but even so It’s not right as they also gave that chance to STHs to join the ACS so why have have priority is beyond my understanding!

STH had the opportunity to join any ACS before members with full credit if I remember correctly?
Of course they’ll get first dips again.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #167 on: December 9, 2017, 07:54:03 pm »
You know the person who answers the phone to you has absolutely nothing to do with selling criteria?
I get that but doing nothing will change nothing. Hoping that the TO will pass on the feedback from the people that do ring so that if nothing else, this doesn't happen again

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #168 on: December 10, 2017, 11:46:59 pm »

No mention of FCHs either.

Must be part of the ‘club’s on-going commitment to improving the way tickets are sold and allocated’ for the people who were told it was the only card they'd ever need.

(I get that we'd be below STH and Members etc - but thought there'd be the usual 3 hour window of opportunity in the unlikely event there were any tickets left - there isn't that many of us left, surely...?

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #169 on: December 12, 2017, 10:00:52 am »
Can someone remind me please....?

I am in the ACS scheme so use my ST card all the time.

Now, if a STH gets a tkt for a diff seat (like later today) as they are not in the ACS, does a paper tkt get sent, or do they still use the ST card?

I just can't remember as it has been that long! :D

Many thanks :wave
We are a team of one half.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #170 on: December 12, 2017, 10:10:21 am »
Can someone remind me please....?

I am in the ACS scheme so use my ST card all the time.

Now, if a STH gets a tkt for a diff seat (like later today) as they are not in the ACS, does a paper tkt get sent, or do they still use the ST card?

I just can't remember as it has been that long! :D

Many thanks :wave

Paper tickets

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #171 on: December 12, 2017, 10:20:31 am »
Paper tickets
Excellent!! Thank you. A STH friend isn't going, and another mate's borrowed ST is being used by its owner.... so he will be using the unused ST...if I can get a tkt today! :D It only struck me just now, and we could sort it out, but would be much easier with a paper tkt!

Thank you!
We are a team of one half.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: December 12, 2017, 10:46:52 am »
No mention of FCHs either.

Must be part of the ‘club’s on-going commitment to improving the way tickets are sold and allocated’ for the people who were told it was the only card they'd ever need.

(I get that we'd be below STH and Members etc - but thought there'd be the usual 3 hour window of opportunity in the unlikely event there were any tickets left - there isn't that many of us left, surely...?

Simple maths though isn’t it? There just aren’t the tickets - probably not even for members.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: December 12, 2017, 01:22:44 pm »
just had a poor response from the club over sales see below. i thought the fa cup ACS ended on 2 previous aswell?

Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club.

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the selling arrangements for our upcoming FA Cup game.

The Auto Cup Scheme enrolment back in June 2017 ended at an all Members Sale so anyone without games recorded but had a membership could enrol for a seat for the FA Cup. When we reached our full capacity for enrolling supporters into the FA Cup this sale was ended.

Following on from the enrolment period as this was open to all Members without any criteria we must continue with any further sales in the same way, to all Members.

Looking back on last year, our first home FA Cup home game also started at an All Members Sale.

In relation to purchasing tickets online, please have a read through how to buy tickets and this may help you to get a better experience.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/how-to-buy-tickets

http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/7227__0050__lfc_members_online_ticket_guide.pdf  This link in particular is also very useful.

I do apologise for any disappointment caused Steven and if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind Regards

Gillian Lindsay
Liverpool Football Club
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline lordcisse

• Kopite
« Reply #174 on: December 12, 2017, 02:31:18 pm »
Other than it fucks over a load of fans that have gone to our recent shit fa cup games for no reason, doesn't this mean that blues can try for a ticket for 55 quid? Even if it was one of the last 5 home fa cup games it keep the people who have been to loads happy and stop that

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #175 on: December 12, 2017, 02:43:23 pm »
It went down to all members I think.  if that is the case the club will argue, with SOME justification, that supporters who went last season have had priority and chose not to take it, the sale has move on now to all members etc.

You may not like it but there is SOME logic to it.

members had to have signed up before the draw so Everton fans wont be able to get tickets

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #176 on: December 12, 2017, 02:50:56 pm »
It went down to all members I think.  if that is the case the club will argue, with SOME justification, that supporters who went last season have had priority and chose not to take it, the sale has move on now to all members etc.

You may not like it but there is SOME logic to it.

members had to have signed up before the draw so Everton fans wont be able to get tickets

I agree, everyone had there chance in the summer then it went to all members and sold out, so its only fair to carry on to all members.

Now we've drawn Everton everyone wants to go who has the credits but weren't bothered in the summer to sign up.

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #177 on: December 12, 2017, 03:00:41 pm »
I agree, everyone had there chance in the summer then it went to all members and sold out, so its only fair to carry on to all members.

Now we've drawn Everton everyone wants to go who has the credits but weren't bothered in the summer to sign up.

There's people who can't/don't sign up to ACS for other reasons though. Could argue that all members had their chance in the summer, and that this should start in the same way.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #178 on: December 12, 2017, 03:05:25 pm »
There's people who can't/don't sign up to ACS for other reasons though. Could argue that all members had their chance in the summer, and that this should start in the same way.

Would there be this discussion if the draw was Plymouth at home on a Friday night?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #179 on: December 12, 2017, 03:24:48 pm »

All members didn't all have a chance though as the Auto Cup is full, they are merely carrying on from the last stop off, as demand was not satisfied.  like I said, people may not like it but there is logic and it does make sense.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #180 on: December 12, 2017, 03:29:12 pm »

Just like the European cup. They still used loyalty on that.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #181 on: December 12, 2017, 04:04:01 pm »
Just like the European cup. They still used loyalty on that.

But they started on 3 matches as the ACS sold out on 3... everyone with 7 didn't get first dips again.

They have started selling the tickets on the same or one credit below after the ACS has sold out in the past.

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #182 on: December 12, 2017, 04:17:32 pm »
Would there be this discussion if the draw was Plymouth at home on a Friday night?

No because everyone who wants one would get one. For the record, I'm fine this year but last year I didn't do ACS because when I logged on there were no Kop seats left so I had to go in the late sales.

Offline kopite 1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • those were the days my friends
« Reply #183 on: December 12, 2017, 04:30:34 pm »
The club do listen eventually though, back in 2001 when we got to all the finals fan card holders kicked off that st holders had priority in earlier sales so the club changed it
support the fight for justice dont buy the sun

jft96

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #184 on: December 12, 2017, 05:20:49 pm »
But they started on 3 matches as the ACS sold out on 3... everyone with 7 didn't get first dips again.

They have started selling the tickets on the same or one credit below after the ACS has sold out in the past.

No but at least those on 7 who perhaps couldn't predict what day games would be on six months in the future still had some chance above others.

Everton on sale to all members. Takes days for that to happen for a league game. Just seems weird they are doing this.

Maybe in the future I'll just go into the ACS and if I can't go I'll just sell my ticket on.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 05:26:22 pm by red_Mark1980 »

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #185 on: December 12, 2017, 06:35:52 pm »
Everyone had their chance in the summer, including ST's, so surely the next sale should be ST's and members not in the ACS?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #186 on: December 12, 2017, 06:48:54 pm »
Everyone had their chance in the summer, including ST's, so surely the next sale should be ST's and members not in the ACS?

That I totally agree with, but STH have always had first dips :/

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #187 on: December 12, 2017, 09:26:53 pm »
That I totally agree with, but STH have always had first dips :/

Which they already have had

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #188 on: December 12, 2017, 11:22:50 pm »
Need to get over this now. The criteria is the criteria. You can drop out of the acs at any time so there's no commitment at all. If you've missed out you've dropped a bollock. If this was Plymouth this wouldn't be an issue.

Sir, the cash monies?

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: December 13, 2017, 09:33:09 am »
Need to get over this now. The criteria is the criteria. You can drop out of the acs at any time so there's no commitment at all. If you've missed out you've dropped a bollock. If this was Plymouth this wouldn't be an issue.

This.

FA Cup third round has always been creditless in recently history. ACS was there for people at the start of the season.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #190 on: December 13, 2017, 11:09:59 am »

You're right it wouldn't. As loads of STH wouldn't be arsed about it

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #191 on: December 15, 2017, 07:37:29 am »
In the queue and now we wait!

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: December 15, 2017, 08:08:07 am »
In the queue and now we wait!

I’m going to say over an hour!

I only got in queue at 8:05 so will see!

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #193 on: December 15, 2017, 08:09:21 am »
I’m going to say over an hour!

I only got in queue at 8:05 so will see!
I'll  be shocked if it's anything less than an hour! Not expecting to get any Kop tickets but hopeful that I can get a couple together somewhere

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: December 15, 2017, 08:11:12 am »
I'll  be shocked if it's anything less than an hour! Not expecting to get any Kop tickets but hopeful that I can get a couple together somewhere

No chance on Kop i wouldn't think but i suppose there were a few left last night

The thread is quiet so perhaps just us two trying haha

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #195 on: December 15, 2017, 08:12:40 am »
There were quite a few at 7:15 this morning but I'm guessing by the time I get in, they'll all be gone! That'd be quality if it's just me and you in the queue lol

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
Re: FA Cup Draw 2017/8
« Reply #196 on: December 15, 2017, 08:13:27 am »
Sorry lads i'm in the queue as well. Well prepared for the hour wait.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: December 15, 2017, 08:15:40 am »
Sorry lads i'm in the queue as well. Well prepared for the hour wait.

oh FFS ;D

three wont take long will it in a queue!

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: December 15, 2017, 08:16:06 am »
9 minutes

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #199 on: December 15, 2017, 08:16:19 am »
2 mins on 1, 45 on the other which I opened first!