Author Topic: Bernard Ingham dead  (Read 4958 times)

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Bernard Ingham
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2023, 05:49:21 am »
Good riddance

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2023, 07:31:11 am »

Offline mickl

• many mickls makes a muckl
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2023, 08:09:06 am »
Good riddance

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2023, 08:27:59 am »
I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down.
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Bernard Ingham dead
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2023, 09:07:55 am »
Fat bastard. Hope his evil eyes are getting poked out in hell..
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2023, 09:47:19 am »
For some reason I thought this scumbag died ages ago.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2023, 10:29:32 am »
He did a lot to shape public opinion and as such, he really damaged LFC. He had plenty of opportunity to change course and apologize, when confronted with the facts. Instead he doubled down on his initial mistaken view.

An arrogant and prejudiced man. A northerner too, and ironically, at the time when Thatcher was decimating many northern communities, this jowly jamook stood by her side.

Not just a northerner his father was a labour Councillor and he himself was secretary of the League of Labour youth. Even ignoring his disgusting part in the Hillsborough smears. How could a man with that upbringing do so much harm to millions of working people as Thatchers chief enabler.

A class traitor the lowest of the low.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2023, 10:42:58 am »
Not just a northerner his father was a labour Councillor and he himself was secretary of the League of Labour youth. Even ignoring his disgusting part in the Hillsborough smears. How could a man with that upbringing do so much harm to millions of working people as Thatchers chief enabler.

A class traitor the lowest of the low.

“The working class can kiss my ass
I’ve got the foreman’s job at last”

A classic class traitor.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2023, 10:43:02 am »
Too many people were only too eager to swallow the narrative SYP fed them, because it was the easiest one to take. In Thatcher's Britain, the police were little more than a private army, and could do no wrong.

Ingham was never going to change his mind, as he saw himself as Thatcher's sword and shield, defender of her legacy. Any attack on the police was an attack on That Woman, that abhorrent woman.

You could lay all the evidence to the contrary out before him and he would have defecated all over it. He would claim it was a stitch up designed to satisfy public opinion. People like that are not interested in changing their minds.

Fuck him.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline PhilScraton

• Love and affection.....on the buses :) aka Fill Scratton.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Main Stander
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2023, 10:53:50 am »
Being clear about the facts. Here is the photograph, Thatcher is pointing to the Police Control Box, the Chief Constable Peter Wright is giving the police version of what happened. It is covered in my book, Hillsborough: The Truth pp175-176. She is accompanied by Colin Moynihan, Sports Minister and Douglas Hurd, Home Secretary, Ingham is listening in and smirking. In a subsequent letter to one of the families he reiterated his assertion that a 'tanked up mob ... stormed the perimeter wall causing you son's death and I believe 95 others ... They are the guilty ones. They caused the terrible disaster and I am astonished that anyone can believe otherwise'. His comments gave credence to Duckenfield's 'broken gate' theory.
'Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for those who think differently' Rosa Luxemburg

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2023, 11:07:41 am »
This 'man' and the sociopathic monster of a Prime Minister he fully supported are no loss to society. Horrible, horrible people. Absolute sadists without compassion or remorse.

I almost always have compassion for my enemy in their death, but not for the likes of him and her.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2023, 11:12:44 am »
Being clear about the facts. Here is the photograph, Thatcher is pointing to the Police Control Box, the Chief Constable Peter Wright is giving the police version of what happened. It is covered in my book, Hillsborough: The Truth pp175-176. She is accompanied by Colin Moynihan, Sports Minister and Douglas Hurd, Home Secretary, Ingham is listening in and smirking. In a subsequent letter to one of the families he reiterated his assertion that a 'tanked up mob ... stormed the perimeter wall causing you son's death and I believe 95 others ... They are the guilty ones. They caused the terrible disaster and I am astonished that anyone can believe otherwise'. His comments gave credence to Duckenfield's 'broken gate' theory.

Not sure if this is the letter but this was posted in the News forum as well:

Exactly. The man was beneath contempt.

He wrote this.

Now,  imagine that you genuinely thought this was true (despite the miriad of evidence),EVEN THEN what kind of utter piece of shit would write a letter like that to someone who had seen their loved ones die in that way?
What kind of cruel, twisted and nasty individual would do that?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2023, 11:16:11 am »
This 'man' and the sociopathic monster of a Prime Minister he fully supported are no loss to society. Horrible, horrible people. Absolute sadists without compassion or remorse.

I almost always have compassion for my enemy in their death, but not for the likes of him and her.

I laughed the day that arl twat died and I laugh that this twat is dead.

Rot in Hell - scum
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2023, 12:36:53 pm »
What a scumbag he sounds  :no :butt
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2023, 12:52:31 pm »
He will not be missed.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2023, 01:18:57 pm »
Sad loss to fuckin nobody. Scumbag

Offline SinceSixtyFive

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We are Liverpool. Resistance is futile.
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2023, 01:21:42 pm »
Whats the opposite to RIP?

Rot in Hell?

Offline edeyj

• Legacy Fan
  • 1-2,1-2-3,1-2-3-4...5-0
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2023, 01:30:09 pm »
What a horrible man.

Offline StL-Dono

• Kopite
  • thank you Ian Rush
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2023, 01:51:41 pm »
I know this song is mainly directed at Thatcher, but seems apropos for this horrible man as well. 

From noted Red, Elvis Costello (hope a Youtube link is okay....)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-BZIWSI5UQ

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2023, 01:51:55 pm »
Whats the opposite to RIP?

Rot in Hell?

Depends if one believes in an 'afterlife', I suppose.

:)
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2023, 02:42:36 pm »

... and lurking on the left, nowhere near the inner circle is Irvine Patnick MP ... not even his constituency ... ready to do his bidding in providing MacKenzie with the ammunition for the S*n headline. The whole gang of conspirators gathered together.

Online Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2023, 03:44:51 pm »
Ding dong the wicked pr*ck is dead….another one of the vile band of bed shitters gone and hopefully forgotten.
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Offline Red Bird

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2023, 04:03:00 pm »
I’ve not anything to say except to note that he did speak ill of the dead.

Actually, I do. He was a genuinely unpleasant man.

Offline stonty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2023, 04:08:06 pm »
Rot in Piss

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2023, 04:18:08 pm »
... and lurking on the left, nowhere near the inner circle is Irvine Patnick MP ... not even his constituency ... ready to do his bidding in providing MacKenzie with the ammunition for the S*n headline. The whole gang of conspirators gathered together.

You missed his full title Sir Irvine Patnick to go along with Sir Bernard Ingham and Sir Norman Bettison presumably for services to the smear.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2023, 04:31:07 pm »
the turd
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2023, 05:33:11 pm »

Wishful thinking I guess.

The world is a better place without appalling individuals like him.

Offline PhilScraton

• Love and affection.....on the buses :) aka Fill Scratton.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Main Stander
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2023, 05:51:59 pm »
No, Hazell, that isn't the letter I have BUT it is word for word the same ... clearly this was a standard response he drafted and that in itself demonstrates his complete lack of sincerity. Thanks for this. Phil

'Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for those who think differently' Rosa Luxemburg

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2023, 06:24:28 pm »
Horrible horrible individual, not even worth the rat feed he is now.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2023, 06:28:00 pm »
Utterly contemptible human being
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2023, 06:35:30 pm »
Fortunately as an OAP he will not have to worry about heating bills. The place he is going to will be very very hot😁

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2023, 06:45:32 pm »
So, you have been living the past few years in ignorant bliss. :)
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline mobydick

• Comes in any flavour
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thatcherite refugee
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2023, 07:07:40 pm »
I’ve mellowed a bit as I’ve grown older but Thatcher and her merry band of right wing cnuts will never ever leave my memories.

I hate the fucking lot of them, cannot understand their politics, their lies and manipulation, their use of the police to their own ends, selling off the family silver (oil & gas) to clear the books and make themselves look good and all topped off with a fucking war over an island no one had even heard off.

Rot in hell with your bitch you c*nt.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2023, 08:06:42 pm »
I hope it hurt. A lot.

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2023, 11:03:29 pm »
I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down.

Just move your feet to one side first mate, so I don’t piss all over your shoes.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2023, 01:05:56 pm »
Hope it was a painful passing

Please take Mackenzie with you
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2023, 02:49:28 pm »
I think Rupert Murdoch is feeding off all these people to stay alive.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2023, 07:53:25 pm »
Bye bye arsehole.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline The Tenacious Kennedy

• Determined to end the Lies. Don't f*ck with this cat!
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • "They were organised; we were not"
« Reply #78 on: March 1, 2023, 10:12:54 am »

A bit more context on Bernard Ingham and how his bigoted regurgitation of SYP smears went right back to 1989 and were really damaging, despite all the investigations showing the lies to be baseless

https://twitter.com/wrong_kennedy/status/1630652397692264453?s=61&t=qf9cqsYafo-ClF_k9yLIIQ
Follow me on Twitter @wrong_kennedy

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #79 on: March 1, 2023, 10:37:51 am »
He's a nasty piece of work, but I would never celebrate anyone dying. Thatcher screwed my family and my friends and my life and other people have been a blight on the human race.

Some people are scumbags.

But they are still people. I think celebrating anyones death makes you as bad as them. And I know I'll probably get dogs abuse for saying that. I'm not defending anyone. Just my own humanity.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.