Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES  (Read 1295818 times)

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Re: TORY ONLY Polticis Thread
« Reply #200 on: January 13, 2022, 03:14:25 pm »
Journalists in this country are a laughing stock.

https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/1481555724794740736?s=20

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #201 on: January 13, 2022, 03:16:13 pm »

What's wrong with what he said?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: January 13, 2022, 03:24:40 pm »

There's a lot of love for him, and his book, on here, but all I ever see is him getting roasted on Twitter.

So many people replying, "I would have believed it. Don't you know who the PM is!"

Journalists in this country have a habit of telling on themselves don't they.

Offline Sangria

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: January 13, 2022, 03:44:50 pm »
There's a lot of love for him, and his book, on here, but all I ever see is him getting roasted on Twitter.

So many people replying, "I would have believed it. Don't you know who the PM is!"

Journalists in this country have a habit of telling on themselves don't they.

Are you and Snail aware that the thread goes beyond the first tweet?
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: January 13, 2022, 03:51:52 pm »
I don't mind Ian Dunt, he has a lot of good things to say but he can be unbearable at times. He is proud of the fact he hates leaving London and it really shows sometimes.

Offline Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2022, 03:53:19 pm »
Are you and Snail aware that the thread goes beyond the first tweet?

Sangria good fellow, nothing about the rest of the thread changes my impression, I can't speak for Snail, and doesn't change that tweet.

If you'd asked me and many others, at the same time, if we'd have believed they'd have a party during that first lockdown we would have said yes, because that's what we are used to. I am surprised Ian thinks otherwise.

I mean, I'm dunce and he's Dunt, if I picked it up then he should. He calls himself one of their harshest critics in the next tweet.

Offline Sangria

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2022, 03:54:26 pm »
Sangria good fellow, nothing about the rest of the thread changes my impression, I can't speak for Snail, and doesn't change that tweet.

If you'd asked me and many others, at the same time, if we'd have believed they'd have a party during that first lockdown we would have said yes, because that's what we are used to. I am surprised Ian thinks otherwise.

I mean, I'm dunce and he's Dunt, if I picked it up then he should. He calls himself one of their harshest critics in the next tweet.

He's being sarcastic. He's saying that it all sounds ridiculous, and yet the government have been doing it.
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

Offline Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: January 13, 2022, 04:00:46 pm »
He's being sarcastic. He's saying that it all sounds ridiculous, and yet the government have been doing it.

I think that you might be giving Ian Dunt the benefit of the doubt that I may not. I'll be kind to him and accept your version of his intentions.

Offline Sangria

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: January 13, 2022, 04:06:50 pm »
I think that you might be giving Ian Dunt the benefit of the doubt that I may not. I'll be kind to him and accept your version of his intentions.

You and Snail probably saw this.

If someone had said Downing Street was holding parties back during the first lockdown I'd have laughed at them and instantly ruled it out.

The entire thread is this.

If someone had said Downing Street was holding parties back during the first lockdown I'd have laughed at them and instantly ruled it out.

I'm about as critical of this government as it's possible to me. It's a smear on Britain's reputation that it was ever elected and it'll take years to repair the damage it has done. But I'd have thought that excessive and silly. There's no way they'd be that stupid.

And honestly I'd have thought the suggestion they were doing this to be hysterical, bordering on conspiracy theory. But it turns out they really were that bad. They were bad beyond the limits of my imagination.
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

Offline Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: January 13, 2022, 04:23:33 pm »
You and Snail probably saw this.

The entire thread is this.

I don't think that changes the initial tweet to be honest, especially as his imagination seems limited, but I can tell you that I did read the entire thread beforehand this morning. I'll take your interpretation of it and be kind to Ian Dunt in this instance.

I have a friend who knows him. Says he is a sharp guy.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2022, 04:24:13 pm »
Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson unlikely to be seen in public for a week, says Downing St

Period stuck inside No 10 comes at arguably fortuitous time for PM facing intense scrutiny over ‘partygate’

I truly believe they tested positive.............. ;)
you couldn't make it up could you!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2022, 04:28:32 pm »
I would have taken reports of large no 10 parties during this period with a pinch of salt, I know they are corrupt, incompetent etc etc but it wasn't just about not giving a toss about the law or the public it was also about keeping yourself and your family safe during a Pandemic.
 I think this is where Dents coming from as well. the idea of holding a party at No 10 was unthinkable considering the risk to personal safety + the obvious fallout of not being able to keep it secret. I felt the same way when hearing about all the house parties at the time, it wasn't about them breaking the law, it was about the stupidity, putting themselves, family and the rest of us in danger.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2022, 04:29:13 pm »

Is there? I've never seen a mention of his book, and only remember him from live tweeting various long debates in parliament.

I did a RAWK search for Ian Dunt and I find 12 posts going back to 2010.

I'm sure that's an undercount, but are you sure you've seen a lot of love for him and his book on here? Are you thinking of another forum, or twitter?

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2022, 04:32:41 pm »
I'm all for making the 1% and 0.1% pay their fair share!

How about you?

I'm down with that.
Unfortunately they aren't. They took us out of Europe to avoid it.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2022, 04:36:57 pm »
I'm a weapons grade moron and I knew that Johnson was capable of everything he has done as PM right from the off.
To paraphrase Eddie Mair, he is simply a nasty piece of work.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: January 13, 2022, 04:40:03 pm »
Ian Dunt is brilliant, you'd need to listen to him on Podcasts regularly to understand how scathing he is about this corrupt Tory government.

I think his tweet is demonstrating even his incredulity about the c*nts.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2022, 05:05:53 pm »
Christine Lee, Chinese spy, under observation since 2013 so why does MI5 inform the Speaker today, I wonder.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: January 13, 2022, 05:14:37 pm »
Whilst it's fair to say the only thing more insignificant and pointless and a bit weird than a Scottish Tory is a Scouse Tory - how on earth can Jacob Rees Mogg call anyone an 'insignificant figure'.

He's... there's just absolutely fucking nothing to that man. Yes its funny that he looks like a haunted pencil. But for all his money and influence and status and the fact he had a rich batshit mental dad - he's left literally no impact on anything. Imagine having all the priviledge in the world and growing up to be that useless and pointless.

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: January 13, 2022, 05:50:58 pm »
Could the Scottish Tories break away and form their own party?

Also, thought PMQs yesterday was utterly surreal.

I believe Johnson's agenda is the same as Trump's: to make worthless any sense of truth or decency in public life. Straight out of Putin's playbook, incidentally.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: January 13, 2022, 05:54:57 pm »
Could the Scottish Tories break away and form their own party?

They could, and there are some Tory MSPs that are open to this (Murdo Fraser ran on this when going for leadership), and I think it would be good for them electorally, but it fundamentally undermines their whole Better Together argument.

(The same applies for Labour here).

Having said that Mogg has just openly revealed what a lot of people have known for years. The Tories consider their Scottish colleagues to be useful idiots.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: January 13, 2022, 05:58:49 pm »
NEW: Metropolitan Police will NOT investigate any Downing Street parties unless Sue Gray inquiry finds evidence of potential criminal offences.

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1481684730080894976

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-police-not-investigate-downing-25940665

So if she says no such evidence exists, the Met will take her at her word and not do an investigation of their own?

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: January 13, 2022, 06:02:34 pm »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-police-not-investigate-downing-25940665

So if she says no such evidence exists, the Met will take her at her word and not do an investigation of their own?

Absolutely shameless across the board.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #222 on: January 13, 2022, 06:04:40 pm »

Maybe we could do the same here? If one of you lot are up to no good, just let us know on here guys, we’ll do the investigation ourselves and if the Old Bill turn up at your door politely tell them to piss off and wait until the RAWK investigation is complete. See how far that gets you…
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: January 13, 2022, 06:06:24 pm »

You do know who heads the corrupt Met, right?

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #224 on: January 13, 2022, 06:10:18 pm »

Laughable, the law was broken, Johnson pretty much admitted that yesterday by saying he attended the event that he didn't know was a party, why am I not surprised though....

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #225 on: January 13, 2022, 06:13:15 pm »
I see #dickout is trending on twitter

I clicked on it and got some interesting pictures!

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: January 13, 2022, 06:19:24 pm »
Good day for Boris.

Isolation down to 5 days

Randy Andy losing his titles

MI5 warning implicating Labour and Liberal.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2022, 06:29:08 pm »
Whilst it's fair to say the only thing more insignificant and pointless and a bit weird than a Scottish Tory is a Scouse Tory - how on earth can Jacob Rees Mogg call anyone an 'insignificant figure'.

He's... there's just absolutely fucking nothing to that man. Yes its funny that he looks like a haunted pencil. But for all his money and influence and status and the fact he had a rich batshit mental dad - he's left literally no impact on anything. Imagine having all the priviledge in the world and growing up to be that useless and pointless.
:) :)
https://twitter.com/mikegalsworthy/status/1481667071746392064
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2022, 06:30:54 pm »
Ian Dunt is brilliant, you'd need to listen to him on Podcasts regularly to understand how scathing he is about this corrupt Tory government.

I think his tweet is demonstrating even his incredulity about the c*nts.

Well quite. He’s one of only a handful of serious political hacks worth spending time reading consistently.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #229 on: January 13, 2022, 06:39:20 pm »
Christine Lee, Chinese spy, under observation since 2013 so why does MI5 inform the Speaker today, I wonder.

Dead Cat Story
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2022, 07:15:58 pm »
Dead Cat Story

They should publish the list of all the 'donors' to MPs offices for transparency.

Offline lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: January 13, 2022, 07:22:02 pm »

Chinese spy bad but Putins oligarchs - well nothing to see there!

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: January 13, 2022, 07:28:57 pm »
 Rees-Mogg to Scottish Tories: “If you take the king’s shilling you are beholden to the crown.”

Thus explaining the hold Tory backers and foreign agents have over this government.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2022, 07:40:59 pm »
https://twitter.com/BBCScotlandNews/status/1481606678961340420?t=5yvvhA-Q6qg_27cApbVkSQ&s=09

It's almost enough to make me have a bit of sympathy for Ross.

Almost.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2022, 07:41:26 pm »
Rees-Mogg to Scottish Tories: “If you take the king’s shilling you are beholden to the crown.”

Thus explaining the hold Tory backers and foreign agents have over this government.
Says the man who lied to the queen.

Three Conservative members of the Queen's Privy Council took the request to suspend Parliament to the monarch's Scottish residence in Balmoral on Wednesday morning on behalf of the prime minister.

Leader of the House Jacob Rees-Mogg, who was at the meeting with the Queen, said the move was a "completely proper constitutional procedure."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49493632
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 07:46:35 pm by oldfordie »
               Emily Maitlis

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #235 on: January 13, 2022, 07:43:06 pm »

Is that a quote from Barry Lyndon? :D

Sounds very Georgian.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #236 on: January 13, 2022, 10:00:23 pm »
Two more parties (err sorry work events) revealed….

Now, unlike those working at number 10, the doctors  and nurses and supermarket workers and delivery drivers and teachers all worked in “the office”

And they weren’t allowed have drinks after work .so they didn’t 

Utter hypocrits
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline NCrawley

• Kopite
« Reply #237 on: January 13, 2022, 10:05:28 pm »
He’s done for, the night before Prince Philips funeral where the queen had to sit alone. He wasn’t there apparently but still.. telegraph report as well not the usual mirror etc

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #238 on: January 13, 2022, 10:06:55 pm »
He’s done for, the night before Prince Philips funeral where the queen had to sit alone. He wasn’t there apparently but still.. telegraph report as well not the usual mirror etc
He wasn’t, he’d have been gone by midday if he had been. He was at chequers apparently
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: January 13, 2022, 10:06:57 pm »
Is that a quote from Barry Lyndon? :D

Sounds very Georgian.

I was thinking Sheriff of Nottingham