Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2788957 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
https://twitter.com/sportingintel/status/1228406708176850944?s=21

Interesting, maybe the #taintedtitles will be gone, ah well they’ll still have those carabao cups

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Won't work like that surely?

It's temporarily suspended while they work through process. File enough crap and the process will take them through into next season. Not like they're short of money for lawyers, as they keep telling UEFA.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Thats annoying, Utd getting CL by default.

But they are shit, so you get to watch them fail.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
So ummm about lasts seasons league title ???????

The actual breaches were regarding the 13/14 season. ummmm.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Now the FA have to take action or have the last few titles become  TAINTED  ;D
we don't want Utd to get another title though so I suggest a 10 point deduction per year dating back to 2013-14 season
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
Don’t UEFA realize that their best player and the best player Pep ever managed is homegrown??

Won’t somebody please think of Phil Foden?!

Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Thats annoying, Utd getting CL by default.
don't think that's in any way guaranteed
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Just popped in to say  :lmao
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
https://twitter.com/StatManGaz/status/1228393932385595393

One of the replies reads "We are Man City Gaz. We'll fight to the end in the courts."

What a stirring motto for a football club that is. Put it on the badge, along with "And if we lose, we'll torture someone anyway." That will get the players really fired up.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Be hilarious if they get docked points from their 100 point season too, although can't see it happening. ;D
#Sausages

Offline norecat

• Kopite
Michael Brown is not the brightest light in the harbour. Having someone of his ilk on the BBC shows how standards have dropped. City have engaged in financial doping on an epic scale. Well done UEFA. Would love to see the FA grow a pair and pull void all their trophies from last season. We were financially banjaxed in 2010 when FSG took over. We built from a low position but in a sustainable fashion over years. 

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Does the PL have the same FFP rules? I always thought they had a more relaxed view on it.

Up until this season the Premier League had STCC which meant wage bill increases had to be funded by an uplift in commercial revenues. Central to that is accurate reporting of commercial revenues. They are banged to rights.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Of course. Or at minimum it'll get reduced to a year. There's far too much money involved and they'll appeal the fuck out of it.

They're already talking about forfeiting the CL tie with Madrid on Blue Loon though. Because you know, that'll show UEFA.  ;D

Thing is mate, it’s not about the money to the sheik. That’s the whole problem. It’s pocket change to him. He’s spent billions on this PR project to make the regime look modern and enlightened. UEFA have just called him out as a cheat. He wants the courts to prove that ADFC are as honest as a summers day at the North Pole is long. Mansour has lost face. That renders the whole project invalid. Mansour won’t be happy with that
It’s all about the loss of face.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
UEFA tried to reopen PSG FFP case but couldn't.

PSG win appeal to shut down Uefa’s investigation into alleged FFP breach after Cas sides with club

The Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) ruled the initial case was ‘final and binding’

Lawrence Ostlere @lawrenceostlere
Tuesday 19 March 2019 16:18

Paris Saint-Germain have won their appeal to dismiss Uefa‘s investigation into the club’s financial affairs, after the Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) ruled the decision to close the initial case was “final and binding”.

Last June Uefa’s Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) closed its investigation into PSG over alleged breaches of its Financial Fair Play (FFP) regulations. However, nine days later the chairman of the CFCB requested that decision be reviewed.

Following that review in September, Uefa concluded that PSG’s conduct did indeed warrant further investigation and deemed the case open once more.

But PSG filed an appeal to Cas seeking to have the decision annulled, claiming Uefa had breached its own rules which state that it must reopen any investigation within 10 days of the chairman’s request to review – Uefa had taken two months.

PSG’s appeal was therefore upheld by Cas, with no chance that it can be reopened in the future.

The news is a major boost for PSG who could have faced major fines and a suspension from European competition. In 2014 PSG were fined €60m over FFP breaches, although €40m were suspended, and their squad was reduced to 21 players in European competitions.

Full Cas statement
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has issued its decision in the appeal arbitration procedure between the French football club Paris Saint-Germain Football SASP (Paris Saint-Germain) and the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA).

The appeal filed at the CAS on 3 October 2018 by Paris Saint-Germain against the decision issued on 19 September 2018 by the Adjudicatory Chamber of the UEFA Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) (the Challenged Decision) is upheld and the Challenged decision is set aside.

The decision issued on 13 June 2018 by the Investigatory Chamber of the UEFA CFCB in which the investigation into Paris Saint-Germain’s compliance with the UEFA Financial Fair Play regulations was closed is thus final and binding.

On 22 June 2018, the Chairman of the UEFA CFCB, on the basis of Article 16 (1) of the UEFA CFCB Procedural Rules (the Applicable Rules), ordered that the Adjudicatory Chamber review the decision taken by the Investigatory Chamber on 13 June 2018. The Adjudicatory Chamber ruled on 19 September 2018 that the case should be referred back to the Investigatory Chamber for further investigation. On 3 October 2018, Paris Saint-Germain filed an appeal at the CAS seeking to have such decision annulled on the basis that Article 16 (1) provided for a 10-day review period during which any review should be instigated and completed and that the Challenged Decision was manifestly late.

The CAS Panel in charge of the matter issued its decision on the basis of the parties’ written submissions. The CAS Panel concurred that the 10-day time limit which starts to run from the date of communication of the decision of the Chief Investigator to the CFCB Chairman, as set out in Article 16 (1) of the Applicable Rules, did indeed mean that the review conducted by the Adjudicatory Chamber should have taken place within ten days and that since the Challenged Decision was issued beyond the 10-day time limit, the Challenged Decision was untimely and must be annulled.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/psg-ffp-appeal-uefa-paris-saint-germain-decision-upheld-cas-a8830166.html

“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
we don't want Utd to get another title though so I suggest a 10 point deduction per year dating back to 2013-14 season

I think it's perfect.

They get two, we get two. Balanced. We get this year's the normal way, so it isn't a shitty league win like Inter's back in the mid 00s.

The gap is closed by one still, City lose their titles. Hilarious. AGUERROOOOOOOOOO means nothing.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
Michael Brown is not the brightest light in the harbour. Having someone of his ilk on the BBC shows how standards have dropped. City have engaged in financial doping on an epic scale. Well done UEFA. Would love to see the FA grow a pair and pull void all their trophies from last season. We were financially banjaxed in 2010 when FSG took over. We built from a low position but in a sustainable fashion over years.

He was talking about how City will get through this because of their owners and their backing etc. without even contemplating the fact that this is what got them in this predicament in the first place!

Also going on about how this will be one step closer to a Super League because the elite clubs won't stand for this. In reality, every elite club bar PSG would have pushing for this punishment to happen for a very long time.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Just hope CAS upholds this. Whilst UEFA will feel the heat on this, most of the big clubs will be behind them and not City.

At the end of the day FFP is like any other competition rule - like salary caps or player auction budgets. Either you obey the rules or you don't enter the competition.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
One of the replies reads "We are Man City Gaz. We'll fight to the end in the courts."

What a stirring motto for a football club that is. Put it on the badge, along with "And if we lose, we'll torture someone anyway." That will get the players really fired up.
“We’re Manchester City, we’ll cheat when we want”

Get that on the dressing room wall.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
I think it's perfect.

They get two, we get two. Balanced. We get this year's the normal way, so it isn't a shitty league win like Inter's back in the mid 00s.

The gap is closed by one still, City lose their titles. Hilarious. AGUERROOOOOOOOOO means nothing.

AguerNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
I think it's perfect.

That would be the logical reasoning, but no way is the Premier League following suit being helmed by the likes of scum like Scudamore before and god knows who now. They will make sure their 'brand' is not tainted. They'll continue as if nothing happened.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just hope CAS upholds this. Whilst UEFA will feel the heat on this, most of the big clubs will be behind them and not City.
exactly, they let City off and there’s a good chance of a super league with a lot of their fans wanting that

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Even if HMRC find them guilty of tax avoidance, Mansour won’t be arsed about paying a fine. The players might, if it turns out that they have been swerving taxes through payments as alleged against Mancini.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
And they could be replaced in the CL by Wolves, whose own dealings are questionable at best. Come on Sheffield United!
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
AguerNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

;D ;D ;D

That would be the logical reasoning, but no way is the Premier League following suit being helmed by the likes of scum like Scudamore before and god knows who now. They will make sure their 'brand' is not tainted. They'll continue as if nothing happened.

I agree that'll almost certainly be the outcome, but I'm just saying if they took all their titles away it would be a great outcome for us.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Just came back from having some food and I logged on here and wondered why the City thread had gone from p14 earlier today to p26 now....

and then I read on..

Apart from the general hilarity of it all, it leaves them in a huge hole financially and managerially next season. Pep will go, they won't have CL income for the next two seasons so unless they want to breach FFP again they're not rebuilding a side that is in need of refreshing.

And also:

@sportingintel
When we spoke to new PL CEO Richard Masters last week, his stance on a PL investigation into Man City was that there was a PL investigation ongoing, but as such it was confidential and thus no more info is available until concluded.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
They must have some pretty damning evidence to ban them
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
That would be the logical reasoning, but no way is the Premier League following suit being helmed by the likes of scum like Scudamore before and god knows who now. They will make sure their 'brand' is not tainted. They'll continue as if nothing happened while their brand gets increasingly damaged by known cheats going unopposed.

Just a little tweak there.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Was just thinking that. The English media have done such a great job in sportswashing the regime, and this has undone all of it in one moment. Even if it's reduced/overturned.

Good point.  All the wanking over City. They very rarely mention that they have cooked the books and spent shit loads on players.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97

City have already tried to get CAS to throw out the reopening of this case but CAS refused.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
What happens to a company (let's call them Company 'A') claims that money is coming from Company 'B', but in fact the money is actually coming from an individual with connections to Company 'A?. In a lot of countries I imagine this would be frowned upon.

I love the naivety of man city fans. The hacking and the leaking won't stop, it'll never stop.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Debatable. There is a rule stipulating a maximum loss of £105m that teams are allowed to make over any 3 year period. There are however no rules about where teams are allowed to get their income from.

From the 2019-20 PL Handbook, page 113 for anybody who can be arsed downloading it ;D

Guidance Pursuant to Rules E.18 to E.20, the Board may require further information from the Club including (but not limited to): a) confirmation that Club Own Revenue Uplift has been calculated on a like-for-like basis; and b)  satisfactory evidence that revenue included within the calculation of Club Own Revenue Uplift has not been artificially inflated. In addition, the Board may adjust a Club Own Revenue Uplift by assessing any revenue within it from Related Party Transactions to Fair Market Value.  As set out in the definition of Club Own Revenue Uplift (Rule A.1.33), the Board must give the Club the opportunity to make submissions before it does so.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
So ummm about lasts seasons league title ???????

Surely the PL can't stand still here

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
Cooking it’s books is a very serious office. In normal circumstances that would mean the directors and financial officers going to jail. That’s why there are laws to deter that.

I hope HMRC could follow up to see if there is any criminal activity going on. And if so, more serious penalties must be handed out.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Utter laissez faire approach from the cowardly media here, who were more hyped by pepball over an even playing field.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
If UEFA can ban European Royalty like AC Milan for the same offense they couldn't give two fucks to these peasants.

Are you saying City is not European Royalty? 8)

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
They must have some pretty damning evidence to ban them

They have got internal emails outlining how they intended to bypass FFP. Stating how much the sponsors would really pay and how much AD would top up the deal. They are banged to rights.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

City tried to do the same thing as PSG last November but lost in CAS....

It's different.  City aren't co-operating etc.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97

Are you saying City is not European Royalty? 8)

They are the Prince Andrew of European royalty.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
I think it's perfect.

I cant see City being stripped of titles though, even if they do get stripped of the title, it'll most likely be left vacant rather than anyone else being promoted to champions instead.
#Sausages

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I wonder if there'll be a little * next to their domestic tin pots trophies from the last 6years?
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas