Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2790539 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
And also:

@sportingintel
When we spoke to new PL CEO Richard Masters last week, his stance on a PL investigation into Man City was that there was a PL investigation ongoing, but as such it was confidential and thus no more info is available until concluded.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
INJECT IT INTO MY BULB.

FUCK OFF

Offline Magix

• Partial to Tarts
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just 5 points away
Oh wow, just caught up on the news.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
Yeh a Chinese consortium CMC.

It wasnt it was an american firm called silver lake

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
I wonder if there'll be a little * next to their domestic tin pots trophies from the last 6years?

And forever beside Pep’s name, and forever on De Bruyne’s CV, and Kompany’s, and Sterlings’s... all of them!

“Great player that Kompany but....”
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
But they are shit, so you get to watch them fail.
They're good nights as well, like tonight, seeing Man U knocked out of the CL use to warm my February nights back in the day :)

Online richmiller1

• No! We will not let you go, let him go!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The reference in City's statement to refering the matter to CAS in the 'first instance' is a bit odd. I was under the impression that they were the jointly agreed ultimate arbitars of sporting matters and that this formed the basis of any clubs' participation in competitions and any attempt to take the matters beyond this would entitle the relevant football body to completely withdraw participation rights?

The city press release reminds me of our empty fury in the wake of the Suarez debacle.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
How are they going to defend this in CAS? They will try and find a technicality. They can't deny the emails.

Hopefully UEFA  have done their job and its watertight. If so they're fucked IMO.

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
Big question here about the credibility of the English press. It took a German newspaper to uncover all this, so begs the question what the fuck were the English papers doing? Forget about the tabloid rags, I'm talking about your 'serious' broadsheets.

Too scared to 'rock the boat'? Weaklings the lot of them, too busy propping up fairytales like a now proven financially corrupt multi-billionaire club beating the likes of the, erm, mighty QPR.

The English press's claim to fame is a myth, independent my arse. Only David Conn pursued this with any vigour and he himself was a boyhood City fan for fuck sake.

While German sports press were doing an unbelievable job, we have to keep up with the likes of Hodgson's boyfriend Henry Winter as one of the peak writers of English football. Barrels being scraped indeed.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 08:16:59 pm by mattD »

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
we don't want Utd to get another title though so I suggest a 10 point deduction per year dating back to 2013-14 season

Nah. Not having that. I don't care if United get a couple more as they were just as effected by the cheating as we were. Not having any tribal issues with the true Mancs getting in the way of justice for the cheating of the plastic Mancs.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
I wonder if there'll be a little * next to their domestic tin pots trophies from the last 6years?

Should be stripped of em. Just read an article saying they could be deducted points this season. That'd be an absolute cop out if it comes with nothing else, take points away from a league season where they can't qualify for europe and are out of the title race, a waste of time.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Myself and my mates might head out to the pub later for a glass of water to celebrate. I might even shout hooray!

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Surely the PL can't stand still here

Ah, you mean this PL?

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
How are they going to defend this in CAS? They will try and find a technicality. They can't deny the emails.

Hopefully UEFA  have done their job and its watertight. If so they're fucked IMO.

I doubt they would have gone this far, had they not been confident of upholding the charges.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Guardian sports page online is piss funny. Leading article damning of city.....and the article underneath "how klopp weaponised Anfield" which has in its first sentence that Pep refers to it as "that place".

Lovely stuff. Should make a few head explode from the no marks
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.

City are arrogant enough to think money will fix the problem. Hire the best lawyers, as many as they can and see who on the other side can be influenced,

The integrity of the entire game of football is on the line here.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Ang on, ang on, does this mean they get stripped of their previous CL titles...?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
Myself and my mates might head out to the pub later for a glass of water to celebrate. I might even shout hooray!

I think they were actually banned for that video no?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
And forever beside Pep’s name, and forever on De Bruyne’s CV, and Kompany’s, and Sterlings’s... all of them!

“Great player that Kompany but....”

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
Can they play in CAF Champions League for 2 years?

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
From the asylum.

Is this because of brexit?
Let’s see if PSG get banned for similar!
BTW, I find whistles make a better noise on the tv, anyone got 50000 plastic ones ??

So 5 whistles per fan then?  :thumbup

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Up until this season the Premier League had STCC which meant wage bill increases had to be funded by an uplift in commercial revenues. Central to that is accurate reporting of commercial revenues. They are banged to rights.

Very interesting, thankyou Al.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Nah. Not having that. I don't care if United get a couple more as they were just as effected by the cheating as we were. Not having any tribal issues with the true Mancs getting in the way of justice for the cheating of the plastic Mancs.

United would get the 11/12 & 17/18 titles, we'd get 13/14 & last seasons titles
#Sausages

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
It wasnt it was an american firm called silver lake

Yeh you are right CMC was 2015, doesn't time fly.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I doubt they would have gone this far, had they not been confident of upholding the charges.

Praying so. :)

Offline Red Eyed

• Legacy Fan
 :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

They've been calling us cheats all season, that this title means nothing, taintedtitle, conspiracy, injustice, LiVARpool. How about tainted 4 titles you cheating fucks! MCFC - Tainted since 2008
"Just try, if we can do it, wonderful and if not, then fail in the most beautiful way"

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Ang on, ang on, does this mean they get stripped of their previous CL titles...?

Yes all Champions League titles they've won since 2008*.

*In the absence of such titles, all domestic titles won by Manchester City shall be stripped and awarded to the appropriate clubs. Hopefully.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
Well, that escalated quickly... Fuck me!! A visionary choice to bring microwave popocorn home from grocery shopping. The cryarsing on Sky Sports News over City's demise is like Comedy Central.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Big question here about the credibility of the English press. It took a German newspaper to uncover all this, so begs the question what the fuck were the English papers doing? Forget about the tabloid rags, I'm talking about your 'serious' broadsheets.

Too scared to 'rock the boat'? Weaklings the lot of them, too busy propping up fairytales like a now proven financially corrupt multi-billionaire club beating the likes of the, erm, mighty QPR.

The English press's claim to fame is a myth, independent my arse. Only David Conn pursued this with any vigour and he himself was a boyhood City fan for fuck sake.

While German sports press were doing an unbelievable job, we have to keep up with the likes of Hodgson's boyfriend Henry Winter as one of the peak writers of English football. Barrels being scraped indeed.

the media lounge puts on a good spread

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Had it in for us from the start. Let’s see if anything happens to PSG?

Bent competition, bent authorities. Not arsed about playing in it either way. As another poster said, hope we put kids team out against Madrid. Won’t happen though.

The amount of corruption in football is sickening. Premier league to UEFA, they will do anything to keep from upsetting the status quo.

The fact this was posted seriously is hilarious

All it shows is that City weren't willing to play the game.  If they'd shown some discretion, patience and humility, instead of trying to play Billy Big Bollocks and show the likes of us, RM and Barca around like they owned the fucking place, then maybe they wouldn't be in this situation now.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Big question here about the credibility of the English press. It took a German newspaper to uncover all this, so begs the question what the fuck were the English papers doing? Forget about the tabloid rags, I'm talking about your 'serious' broadsheets

With few exceptions (Panja, Conn, Harris), the English press isn't interested in the business side of things. It's all about fucking transfers.  And as for the PL's investigation, I do wonder if the nature of it might explain why one of the biggest brands on the planet struggled to get/retain a new CEO

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
United would get the 11/12 & 17/18 titles, we'd get 13/14 & last seasons titles

I don't think the 11/12 season would be involved because the breaches wouldn't of involved the UEFA three year accounting period for that season.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
so technically Fabian Delph left City for European football then?

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

Strangely enough, the question of why the English media don't look more into the City situation was asked on Sunday Supplement some time ago. I can't remember which journalists were on the show, but some felt quite restricted about doing it, feeling they didn't know enough to comment on it. Another reason was they felt this was beyond a sports journalist type story, it was a much bigger story than they felt able to take on, there was also the point of City banning them or suing their newspaper. If the ban gets upheld I think things will change.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
Should be stripped of em. Just read an article saying they could be deducted points this season. That'd be an absolute cop out if it comes with nothing else, take points away from a league season where they can't qualify for europe and are out of the title race, a waste of time.

City should absolutely be stripped of the titles in the relevant seasons, any points deduction has to apply to the first season they are allowed back into Europe or it’s absolutely fucking meaningless.

If I was a Man City supporter I’d be fucking ashamed of my club today, everything they’ve won is basically meaningless now unless you are a morally bankrupt c*nt

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
I don't think the 11/12 season would be involved because the breaches wouldn't of involved the UEFA three year accounting period for that season.

Wouldn't 11/12 be under the PL's rules not UEFA's though?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
These are going to be absolutely unbearable now.

Not being in Europe gives them a better shot at the league though.
The very top players won’t be going there without champions league.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite

Got you, just be 17/18 & last season that's affected then?
#Sausages