Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6730856 times)

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #66080 on: September 15, 2018, 02:39:54 pm »
Beat West Ham and they're level with Spurs.  At least until they get points docked. ;D

Oh and "state of the art" for Everton is concrete instead of wood.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #66081 on: September 15, 2018, 02:44:10 pm »
Meanwhile over on GOT ;

They are livid Spurs weren't awarded a penalty. BEAUTIFUL. 8)

Saint Domingo is getting annoyed at anyone who says we're looking good.ABSOLUTELY BLOODY FANTASTIC 8)
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #66082 on: September 15, 2018, 02:53:48 pm »
There were absolutely zero pace goals today. What's their new excuse?
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #66083 on: September 15, 2018, 03:03:17 pm »
Those ads are based on your cookies.

Weird, because I virtually never look up anything about United.  :o
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66084 on: September 15, 2018, 03:28:19 pm »
Meanwhile over on GOT ;

They are livid Spurs weren't awarded a penalty. BEAUTIFUL. 8)

Saint Domingo is getting annoyed at anyone who says we're looking good.ABSOLUTELY BLOODY FANTASTIC 8)

No idea why they are even bothered when points and league position mean nothing at this stage of the season.

Isn't it only after ten games, when you get six points for a win and four for a draw that they start to count?  ???
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66085 on: September 15, 2018, 03:32:29 pm »
And how many will be put off when it's a good hour or more trying to get out the area .

That won’t affect them travelling to County Road though!

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66086 on: September 15, 2018, 03:38:39 pm »
This lot need relegated ASAP, if only to serve as a massive reality check to them, as to how truly insignificant they are to English football.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66087 on: September 15, 2018, 03:48:12 pm »
One of them on GOT (who was quickly accused of being a Liverpool fan) pointed out that the current demand for tickets is driven by their cheapness. You can go online and get a ticket for a game for as low as a tenner. In fairness they are usually priced around the £20 mark, but the point remains; tickets for LFC are double that, minimum and cannot be got literally minutes before the game.There is still a massive demand for LFC tickets which is why an expansion makes sense, but Everton are struggling to fill a 40,000 seater stadium, increasing its seating by 20,000 will be a massive task and will likely have limited impact on profits and numbers in the longer term.

Their fans' expectations for any new stadium don't seem to be based on reality. They simply bat away any sensible input that takes the practicalities of it all into account. I've no idea how the club are approaching it, but the fans seem to be playing a version of fantasy football manager called fantasy stadium builder. They barely fill their current monstrosity as it is, never mind fill a much bigger ground at the much higher prices they will need to charge in order to pay for it. I'm sure the place would get an initial attendance boost from armchair bitters, but that will soon fade once the novelty wears off and the realisation kicks in that even in a more modern ground, the team is still a steaming pile of shite.

I imagine that over on the ship of fools that is GoT, unless you are onboard with the idea of an outrageously inflated capacity (61,878  ::) ) cheap seats for all and still a shed load of cash for new players, you are called out as an 'RS'.

It will be interesting to see if their club approach the potential move in a sensible way or in a dick-swinging way their fans are going about it. They could lose out either way. If they go with the arrogant dick-swinging they could fuck themselves over by trying to out-do us. If they are sensible, their looney tunes fans will be livid.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 03:52:23 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66088 on: September 15, 2018, 03:49:23 pm »
This lot need relegated ASAP, if only to serve as a massive reality check to them, as to how truly insignificant they are to English football.
B..bu... but ... they are a giant of the game. Aren't they?  ???

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #66089 on: September 15, 2018, 04:02:44 pm »
I’m all honesty at what price point are they filling 60k every home game?
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66090 on: September 15, 2018, 04:04:58 pm »
Can't wait till points start counting

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #66091 on: September 15, 2018, 04:07:53 pm »
They are delighted about that last minute non-penalty today. It means they can continue to deny that we're any good for a bit longer.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #66092 on: September 15, 2018, 04:10:38 pm »
Their fans' expectations for any new stadium don't seem to be based on reality. They simply bat away any sensible input that takes the practicalities of it all into account. I've no idea how the club are approaching it, but the fans seem to be playing a version of fantasy football manager called fantasy stadium builder. They barely fill their current monstrosity as it is, never mind fill a much bigger ground at the much higher prices they will need to charge in order to pay for it. I'm sure the place would get an initial attendance boost from armchair bitters, but that will soon fade once the novelty wears off and the realisation kicks in that even in a more modern ground, the team is still a steaming pile of shite.

I imagine that over on the ship of fools that is GoT, unless you are onboard with the idea of an outrageously inflated capacity (61,878  ::) ) cheap seats for all and still a shed load of cash for new players, you are called out as an 'RS'.

It will be interesting to see if their club approach the potential move in a sensible way or in a dick-swinging way their fans are going about it. They could lose out either way. If they go with the arrogant dick-swinging they could fuck themselves over by trying to out-do us. If they are sensible, their looney tunes fans will be livid.

and that's it in a nutshell, they need a new ground and something with a sensible capacity & cost should be top priority, as I'm sure it is with Moshiri judging on the time it's taking especially when there's not even an official drawing, in their little world though they're getting iconic + massive capacity + cheap tickets, I hope their support get their way and hamstring their shite little club for decades

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66093 on: September 15, 2018, 04:10:51 pm »
They are delighted about that last minute non-penalty today. It means they can continue to deny that we're any good for a bit longer.

They do love a bit of denial, don't they?

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66094 on: September 15, 2018, 04:11:48 pm »
I’m all honesty at what price point are they filling 60k every home game?
At no price-point whatsoever.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66095 on: September 15, 2018, 04:14:43 pm »
At no price-point whatsoever.

they could fill it at a push, £5 ticket plus free flight from Lille would get at least 100,000 applications for tickets

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66096 on: September 15, 2018, 04:22:38 pm »
They’d be better off building a big fucking tower in the middle of the pitch and charging people to get a view of anfield.

Better to look at than their shite football and be able to get more fans in.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66097 on: September 15, 2018, 04:23:17 pm »
they could fill it at a push, £5 ticket plus free flight from Lille would get at least 100,000 applications for tickets
Ah yes, I'd forgotten about the battalions of bitters still over in France. They've been there so long now that the County Road locals will now see them as wools, foreigners, tourists etc and shun them if they ever show up on Merseyside again. To qualify as a bitter I believe you have to hold County Road residence for 50 weeks of the year. The other two weeks are for a week away in Ryhl and there is a spare week in case the blueshite ever get into Europe. This lets them go to the away leg before they get knocked out.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #66098 on: September 15, 2018, 04:31:58 pm »
Didn't need to carry on after that bit  ;)

With them wanting to move next door to a sewerage farm shouldn't that be a 'ship called dignity dysentery'  ;D
And yes, I hope they go with the inflated capacity as long as we, (the taxpayers of Liverpool ) don't end up paying for it. It will cripple them for years to come even though they're FU©K!N RICH!!!
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #66099 on: September 15, 2018, 04:32:49 pm »
Has anyone ever suggested a Dunkirk like effort over to Lille to evacuate our brave brothers still over there?
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66100 on: September 15, 2018, 04:39:14 pm »
Has anyone ever suggested a Dunkirk like effort over to Lille to evacuate our brave brothers still over there?
Nope. They've burnt their bridges with us.

They are probably all over there camped out on the beach and making sandwiches just in case their Manc buddies turn up, though.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66101 on: September 15, 2018, 04:44:00 pm »
Didn't need to carry on after that bit  ;)
With them wanting to move next door to a sewerage farm shouldn't that be a 'ship called dignity dysentery' ;D
And yes, I hope they go with the inflated capacity as long as we, (the taxpayers of Liverpool ) don't end up paying for it. It will cripple them for years to come even though they're FU©K!N RICH!!!

Good call.  :)

That sewage plant stinks the place out as bad as an Everton performance. Imagine the stench with them both homed side by side.  :shite:

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66102 on: September 15, 2018, 04:52:21 pm »
That sewage plant stinks the place out as bad as an Everton performance. Imagine the stench with them both homed side by side.  :shite:

You should show more respect to their future stadium of light shite.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66103 on: September 15, 2018, 04:54:12 pm »
You should show more respect to their future stadium of light shite.
;D

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66104 on: September 15, 2018, 05:10:15 pm »
Nope. They've burnt their bridges with us.

They are probably all over there camped out on the beach and making sandwiches just in case their Manc buddies turn up, though.

sandwiches for my mancs, we sail at dawn

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66105 on: September 15, 2018, 05:19:57 pm »
sandwiches for my mancs, we sail at dawn
:)

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66106 on: September 15, 2018, 05:31:43 pm »
One of them on GOT (who was quickly accused of being a Liverpool fan) pointed out that the current demand for tickets is driven by their cheapness. You can go online and get a ticket for a game for as low as a tenner. In fairness they are usually priced around the £20 mark, but the point remains; tickets for LFC are double that, minimum and cannot be got literally minutes before the game.There is still a massive demand for LFC tickets which is why an expansion makes sense, but Everton are struggling to fill a 40,000 seater stadium, increasing its seating by 20,000 will be a massive task and will likely have limited impact on profits and numbers in the longer term.

Hahaha you got a link to this?

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66107 on: September 15, 2018, 05:34:14 pm »
The Brick have been performing airdrops of food leftover from their Manc love in buffets the shithouses

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66109 on: September 15, 2018, 05:53:42 pm »
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/new-stadium-discussion.66451/page-3125#post-6563709

I just had a peek at that. One post mentions that they will be using ''Uncle Uzzy's''  ::) companies to build the stadium so they'll get it cheaper than clubs who aren't so well connected. There was also mention of a ''power shift'' in the same post.

Yes, you've guessed it. The poster was Steve0.  :lmao

Apparently, we have also ''spent £200m and are stuck in an ageing ground with piss-poor facilities and FSG have no incentive to expand further.''

Also, I'm not sure where this ''iconic location'' narrative comes from. It's right next door to a stinking sewage farm. Regardless of whatever else gets built further along towards town, their new pit will always be next door to a fucking cesspit. Also, there are countless buildings on the river that are in no way iconic. This idea they have that being by a river means 'iconic' is bizarre.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 06:02:34 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #66110 on: September 15, 2018, 06:21:23 pm »
I just had a peek at that. One post mentions that they will be using ''Uncle Uzzy's''  ::) companies to build the stadium so they'll get it cheaper than clubs who aren't so well connected. There was also mention of a ''power shift'' in the same post.

Apparently, we have also ''spent £200m and are stuck in an ageing ground with piss-poor facilities and FSG have no incentive to expand further.''

Also, I'm not sure where this ''iconic location'' narrative comes from. It's right next door to a stinking sewage farm. Regardless of whatever else gets built further along towards town, the sewerage farm will always be next door to a fucking cesspit. Also, there are countless buildings on the river that are in no way iconic. This idea they have that being by a river means 'iconic' is bizarre.
;)  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #66111 on: September 15, 2018, 06:25:02 pm »

SteveO is a red on a wind up. I'm convinced of it
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66112 on: September 15, 2018, 06:25:38 pm »
;)  ;D

;D

I had to read that twice to see what you'd done there.  :)

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66113 on: September 15, 2018, 06:26:38 pm »
SteveO is a red on a wind up. I'm convinced of it

I reckon it's more scary than that. I think he actually believes what he writes.  :o

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66114 on: September 15, 2018, 06:26:53 pm »
The problem is that building a stadium is not like building a team.
Whatever is built now will potentially have to meet our needs for another fifty year or more. It isn't only about having seats every week for your hard core fans it is important to have capacity to welcome fans from all over the world if you are hoping to build the club into a global brand as City, Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal have done.

excuse me

over here

:wave

what about us?

don't our Norwegians you've taken the piss out of for years count?

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #66115 on: September 15, 2018, 06:35:21 pm »
excuse me

over here

what about us?

Oh you. You can't expect them to hold us up as an example, they wouldn't be so bitter otherwise.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66116 on: September 15, 2018, 06:37:10 pm »
excuse me

over here

what about us?

As they are talking about welcoming fans from all over the world  and becoming a global brand you don't get the impression that post was written by an Evertonian. I mean they generally come over as xenophobic, insular and small minded. Certainly not outsider friendly.

What gives it away as being by a bitter is the fact they just have to get an insult in towards us. Not by what they have said about us, but what has been omitted. The fact that City were added in there is also laughable. They can't fill their ground, are not global by any stretch of the imagination and aren't even the biggest brand in their own city. Mind you, on that score they have a lot in common with Everton.  :)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 06:38:50 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66117 on: September 15, 2018, 06:40:19 pm »
As they are talking about welcoming fans from all over the world  and becoming a global brand you don't get the impression that post was written by an Evertonian. I mean they generally come over as xenophobic, insular and small minded. Certainly not outsider friendly.

What gives it away as being by a bitter is the fact they just have to get an insult in towards us. Not by what they have said about us, but what has been omitted. The fact that City were added in there is also laughable. They can't fill their ground, are not global by any stretch of the imagination and aren't even the biggest brand in their own city. Mind you, on that score they have a lot in common with Everton.  :)

city win things, stopped reading at "have a lot in common" ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66118 on: September 15, 2018, 06:46:24 pm »
city win things, stopped reading at "have a lot in common" ;D

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66119 on: September 15, 2018, 08:09:43 pm »
I reckon it's more scary than that. I think he actually believes what he writes.  :o

Him picking an avatar with a thousand yard stare like that one is clearly a cry for help.