Author Topic: Charters - 2 WCS Dreamliner Flights + 1 WCS A350 Cancelled. See OP  (Read 80603 times)

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
Re: Charters - 2 WCS Dreamliner Flights + 1 WCS A350 Cancelled. See OP
« Reply #400 on: May 28, 2018, 12:33:02 pm »
We went on the 11am flight from Manchester on WCS. All smooth outbound, the XL crew were great.

Coming back supposed to leave at 2. 30am but left about 2 hours late in the end. Didn't see a WCS rep all the time and very little information given out at Kiev airport. In fact, it was one gobby Irish woman who kept going to the desk and trying to get information.

I've been with Sports Options previously and I'll be doing that again in the future, avoiding WCS if possible.
« Last Edit: June 1, 2018, 08:48:37 am by NickoH »
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #401 on: May 28, 2018, 12:58:14 pm »
would say we landed at kiev at 3:20 pm on day of game. there was loads of space for planes to park up made a point of looking as we landed. that reason for cancellation doesnt add up. also thanks to bobby axelrod for the delay coming back as he went back on a friends private jet and didnt tell the charter  ::)

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #402 on: May 28, 2018, 01:24:41 pm »
Fuckin ell!

Keep hold of every single piece of communication as evidence mate. I`ve rang Dave this morning but no answer, he must still be in bed, I`ll speak to him later to see what`s happening.

Ha tired arse or what? Defo, kept everything mate but yous enjoy the BH and I’ll see what the script is with WCS and give a shout back tomorrow or if I need anything so nice one YNWA

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2018, 03:03:38 pm »
Hope everyone who had their flight cancelled gets their money back and a bit more. It’s only fair.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: May 29, 2018, 01:06:04 pm »
AcWe went on the 11am flight from Manchester on WCS. All smooth outbound, the XL crew were great.

Coming back supposed to leave at 2. 30am but left about 2 hours late in the end. Didn't see a WCS rep all the time and very little information given out at Kiev airport. In fact, it was one gobby Irish woman who kept going to the desk and trying to get information.

I've been with Sports Options previously and I'll be doing that again in the future, avoiding WCS if possible.

Mate if theres any justice those disgusting fuckers won't be in operation too much longer. I know the owner will just make a new name up, company or something but hopefully our fans can keep everyone updated so they or his companies are never used again.

Even top airline operators will try everything to avoid paying back cancelled flights, but keep pressing them and if nothing happens make a complaint then take it to an Ombudsman who will hopefully get them barred from operating. Hopefully this exists and there is a ombudsman they are affiliated too?

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #405 on: May 29, 2018, 03:50:19 pm »
Sound, on with that and have Granada involved too

Quick update, had another interview with Granada to follow up the one from Friday but this time to focus specifically on the refunds including unnecessary delays in paying back, refusal of payment, compensation, lack of contact/updates so hopefully should be on tonight. Matt from Granada has been looped in with a few more guys who have been affected to speak too and is going across to front WCS this afternoon.

ABTA are aware and have a statement being prepared and SoS and Joe Anderson promised full support with Tony Barret looped in on the thread (but not spoke to him directly yet). So see where we get too and hopefully we can help get everyone boxed and no-one gets left on their todd #YNWA

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: May 29, 2018, 05:15:48 pm »
Quick update, had another interview with Granada to follow up the one from Friday but this time to focus specifically on the refunds including unnecessary delays in paying back, refusal of payment, compensation, lack of contact/updates so hopefully should be on tonight. Matt from Granada has been looped in with a few more guys who have been affected to speak too and is going across to front WCS this afternoon.

ABTA are aware and have a statement being prepared and SoS and Joe Anderson promised full support with Tony Barret looped in on the thread (but not spoke to him directly yet). So see where we get too and hopefully we can help get everyone boxed and no-one gets left on their todd #YNWA

Well done mate. They will be hoping this goes away and they can rip people off again in future so hopefully this helps to get more exposure of it.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: May 29, 2018, 06:11:53 pm »

Ah yeah, I saw you on the news the other day! Excellent work mate, hopefully it all get sorted out sharpish. However it goes, doubt any red will want to travel with them again.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: May 29, 2018, 06:46:25 pm »
worldchoice sports fb page

Update 29/05/2018 at 18:30.

Contrary to the Granada reports article on tonights TV, no one is fighting to get their refund if they have not travelled.

We guarantee everyone who has not travelled to be refunded in full. We are workiong hard to get this all processed as fast as possible.
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #409 on: May 29, 2018, 07:38:17 pm »
worldchoice sports fb page

Update 29/05/2018 at 18:30.

Contrary to the Granada reports article on tonights TV, no one is fighting to get their refund if they have not travelled.

We guarantee everyone who has not travelled to be refunded in full. We are workiong hard to get this all processed as fast as possible.

It would seem that as well as Laurel & Hardy as Directors, World Choice Sports also have Pinocchio and the Iraqi Information Minister on the staff list no?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 07:46:02 pm by huytonbad »

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #410 on: May 29, 2018, 07:44:48 pm »
Ah yeah, I saw you on the news the other day! Excellent work mate, hopefully it all get sorted out sharpish. However it goes, doubt any red will want to travel with them again.

Defo, they have now promised all refunds will be done by tomorrow rather than Friday which is still piss poor but hopefully gets a lot of people their money back a bit quicker but why am I not convinced I wonder?

Once the main priority is boxed off then making it difficult for WCS to operate in this space again is on the agenda alongside nailing our friends at UEFA who need to be shown one way or another enough is enough. 

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #411 on: May 29, 2018, 07:58:55 pm »
Defo, they have now promised all refunds will be done by tomorrow rather than Friday which is still piss poor but hopefully gets a lot of people their money back a bit quicker but why am I not convinced I wonder?

Once the main priority is boxed off then making it difficult for WCS to operate in this space again is on the agenda alongside nailing our friends at UEFA who need to be shown one way or another enough is enough.
Seen you there mate, I didn`t get a good feeling from the owner when he said all refunds will be sorted by tomorrow, looked like he was saying it for the camera.

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #412 on: May 29, 2018, 08:29:48 pm »
Seen you there mate, I didn`t get a good feeling from the owner when he said all refunds will be sorted by tomorrow, looked like he was saying it for the camera.

No defo not an still think there is a good chance these will go pop before anyone gets a yarab but at least the spotlight and pressure is on to sort quicker for people but let’s see. For the “valued customers” in my situation he was put on the spot but gave a fairly vague “look at other cases once refunds done tomorrow” but now right at his door and past the desk based team who are probably responsible for the fuck ups in the first place so he can’t say he didn’t know and now has the opportunity to box off which was another objective ticked off the list.

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #413 on: May 29, 2018, 11:02:39 pm »
Done well there Huyton nothing worse than being isolated individual fighting these clowns, the telly interview will help loads feel like they're not alone in this
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #414 on: May 30, 2018, 06:13:39 am »
Done well there Huyton nothing worse than being isolated individual fighting these clowns, the telly interview will help loads feel like they're not alone in this

Nice one, defo out of my comfort zone but had to be done and fingers crossed will give another point of support people can turn too so they don’t get bullied or fobbed off, help get everyone boxed or at least get their money back a bit quicker.

Offline Forbsie

• Aka Fourbees
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11th August 1977...Remember the Date
« Reply #415 on: May 30, 2018, 12:27:03 pm »
Be nice to see someone post they've actually got their money back.
If Kenny Dalglish had simply played football for Liverpool he would be an Anfield hero. However, the fact that he managed the club to even greater success guarantees him the status of a legend.

Offline Forbsie

• Aka Fourbees
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: May 30, 2018, 12:44:07 pm »
Be nice to see someone post they've actually got their money back.

Spookily I've just received and email saying '...my refund has been processed. Please allow to 5 working days for this to appear on your bank statement'

If Kenny Dalglish had simply played football for Liverpool he would be an Anfield hero. However, the fact that he managed the club to even greater success guarantees him the status of a legend.

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #417 on: May 30, 2018, 01:14:24 pm »
 They are spying on us :o :o

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #418 on: May 30, 2018, 03:16:42 pm »

Claim your flight cancellation compensation also.
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #419 on: May 30, 2018, 05:50:53 pm »

Victory is ours, spoke to a good few guys today and refunds now flying through and also got confirmation about an hour ago that ours the has now been accepted, processed and paid back on the card as well go ed.......now for round 2 #YNWA

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #420 on: May 30, 2018, 05:52:54 pm »
Spookily I've just received and email saying '...my refund has been processed. Please allow to 5 working days for this to appear on your bank statement'

Is right, boxed off first as well must be a blue eye you ha

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #421 on: May 31, 2018, 07:12:47 am »
Victory is ours, spoke to a good few guys today and refunds now flying through and also got confirmation about an hour ago that ours the has now been accepted, processed and paid back on the card as well go ed.......now for round 2 #YNWA

Spoke to Matt at ITV last night and have him the latest, he's aware there are still people not had any contact since last week from  WCS or have been refused a refund similar to my scenario so is seeing if they can do a follow up today with WCS, find out how many now had refunds, % still left, when they will get sorted, anyone who has been refused a refund and confirm that all people who never travelled will be refunded as WCS committed to Monday

Offline Forbsie

• Aka Fourbees
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #422 on: May 31, 2018, 07:40:03 am »
Is right, boxed off first as well must be a blue eye you ha

First time for everything!

Thanks for all you've done so far, appreciated.

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: May 31, 2018, 10:16:49 am »
Me and Lukas still waiting on ours. Anyone seeking compo if it's possible?

Offline Forbsie

• Aka Fourbees
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #424 on: May 31, 2018, 12:05:42 pm »

Got in touch with insurance company yesterday and been asked for additional information today.

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #425 on: May 31, 2018, 05:45:05 pm »

Defo mate, far as I can see then every person who had their flight cancelled is entitled to €400 under under EU Regulation 261/2004. Obviously every stunt will be pulled to get outa this but when has that ever stopped us 😀

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #426 on: May 31, 2018, 05:49:56 pm »
Got in touch with insurance company yesterday and been asked for additional information today.

WCS committed on Tuesday that all refunds would be processed within 48 hours (so by tonight). Additionally now all facts had been presented direct to Mr Soni he promised that every person who didn't travel would be refunded, if this hasn't the Granada have said they will run a new report.

Offline kwalitee, no?

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #427 on: May 31, 2018, 08:16:14 pm »
I was told I would have mine by Thursday - no sign yet.

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #428 on: June 1, 2018, 05:16:46 am »
I was told I would have mine by Thursday - no sign yet.

Got Joe Anderson involved again now as well to put some extra pressure on these shysters. Joe has promised to speak to WCS and Shay Soni direct today as well so let us know if you get yours through mate.

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #429 on: June 1, 2018, 08:35:46 am »
Got Joe Anderson involved again now as well to put some extra pressure on these shysters. Joe has promised to speak to WCS and Shay Soni direct today as well so let us know if you get yours through mate.

Is Shay Soni the same person who used to run Towns Travel (I think it was called?) doing European trips back around late 90s early 2000s.

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #430 on: June 1, 2018, 08:55:08 am »
Is Shay Soni the same person who used to run Towns Travel (I think it was called?) doing European trips back around late 90s early 2000s.

The very same charlatan yes

Offline kwalitee, no?

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #431 on: June 1, 2018, 09:43:25 am »

Cheers, I emailed yesterday but will phone later this morning when I can - not as if I have anything else to do!
I will get it, they won't be wriggling out of this one!

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #432 on: June 1, 2018, 09:48:22 am »
Cheers, I emailed yesterday but will phone later this morning when I can - not as if I have anything else to do!
I will get it, they won't be wriggling out of this one!

If you check on Joe's Twitter he has promised to report back outcome of discussion today and you can see related threads if you follow me on @huytonbad as well, The more noise and pressure on these fuckers the better including Myriad Travel who also seem to be pissing people about but may be going under the radar with all the shit with WCS YNWA

Offline kwalitee, no?

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #433 on: June 1, 2018, 10:54:54 am »
If you check on Joe's Twitter he has promised to report back outcome of discussion today and you can see related threads if you follow me on @huytonbad as well, The more noise and pressure on these fuckers the better including Myriad Travel who also seem to be pissing people about but may be going under the radar with all the shit with WCS YNWA

Just phoned and they've processed it now.

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #434 on: June 1, 2018, 12:04:11 pm »
Guys, see below from the Spirit of Shankly for further support for issues around delayed or refusal of refunds with World Choice Sports or Myriad travel - Mods not sure if this can be posted on the man page as well?

If you have ongoing issues about ticket refunds from the weekend, get in touch

https://t.co/tYdaG8SCzq
« Last Edit: June 1, 2018, 12:11:58 pm by huytonbad »

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #435 on: June 1, 2018, 12:16:55 pm »
Still not got my money back. Just phoned them trying not to lose my temper and they've said they  are half way through and are will 'push' mine through.

Offline Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #436 on: June 1, 2018, 12:29:46 pm »
Tiffany from Myriad ignoring e-mails now.

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #437 on: June 1, 2018, 02:11:16 pm »
Just got my confirmation that they've done the refund and can take 5 days to appear in the account then

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #438 on: June 1, 2018, 02:25:47 pm »
Just got my confirmation that they've done the refund and can take 5 days to appear in the account then

Yers, shows the bit of pressure from the right places makes. Obviously shite the further delay clearing down but nearly there mate getting the first job done an gettin your wedge back #YNWA

Offline huytonbad

• Main Stander
« Reply #439 on: June 1, 2018, 02:27:45 pm »
Tiffany from Myriad ignoring e-mails now.

Mate, I just bobbed a reply back to Joe on your behalf and tagged you as Myriad are saying all refunds were completed on Tuesday so maybe worth diving on #YNWA