Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3442260 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Fel7x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18600 on: November 11, 2018, 09:26:22 pm »
City are too good for mid table dross. Only way I see us winning the league is to win the rest of our games.

:duh
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Re: Fel7x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18601 on: November 11, 2018, 09:26:33 pm »
Goldbridge is in rare form too

https://twitter.com/GoldbridgeWorld/status/1061709349624651777?s=19

Jurassic Park! Jurassic Park! Jurassic Park!
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18602 on: November 11, 2018, 10:22:04 pm »
And he's baaaaaaaaaaack..

Andy Tate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4eqEwf6Vgs
I'm looking forward to the attention seeking munchkin exploding again.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #18603 on: November 11, 2018, 10:37:22 pm »

Andy Tate

'Scrooge McDuck'... someone want to tell him how much Mourinho has spent on defenders to date?
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #18604 on: November 11, 2018, 10:39:16 pm »
………….. and that's WITH De Gea!

But with Smalling and Lindelof

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18606 on: November 11, 2018, 11:27:02 pm »
Not sure anyone could expect them to be higher than Bournemouth or Watford in the league given how little he has to operate with. It's a minor miracle they're as high as 8th really.

This type of thing is absolutely fucking beautiful. Right up my street.

Remember the vermin had RAWK Meltdown? Put your six fingered glove on and tweet this from yer cheap Chinese eBay android phone, ye gang of absolute mings.
---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #18607 on: November 11, 2018, 11:31:19 pm »
Mentaleteh
Avoi ... avoi ... avoidable.  Avoidable.

Not a fan of the agitated guy presenting though.  Too eager to be pals.  I preferred the other lad, who barely seemed to tolerate this buffoon his star’s happened to be hitched to.

Online Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #18608 on: November 11, 2018, 11:44:11 pm »
They are 12 off the top and 15 off the bottom. Wow!

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #18609 on: November 12, 2018, 12:14:54 am »
Jesus Christ I just heard Jose going on about tiredness and mistakes. Stopped just short of saying city were lucky

He is such a lunatic
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18610 on: November 12, 2018, 12:17:38 am »

Andy Tate

The clown waits until there isn't another human being left within 5 miles of the stadium so he can get his precious alone time in front of the camera. He's nothing but a triple-chinned bearded Kardashian.

"One fing I won't accept is a lack of tryin'!"

Oh really, you twat? You aren't accepting it? Really now. So who are you going to set straight? Gonna walk into the dressing room and scold the boys? Maybe personally give Lukaku or De Gea a good kicking? What a fool. ::)

I started watching for a laugh, but after 30 seconds it was off. Idiot.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 02:52:26 am by soxfan »
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #18611 on: November 12, 2018, 12:24:01 am »
The irony of Andy Tate , and the red Mancs in general, complaining about Jose not being given money to spend the past summer.

Errrrr, isn't that Tottenham in the top 4 and just how much did they spend this past summer?
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18612 on: November 12, 2018, 12:30:25 am »
How much have spurs spent since Ferguson went compared to them??

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18613 on: November 12, 2018, 12:56:53 am »
Last 5 seasons

Gross (£)           Nett per season

1. Man City  740,400,000 - 101,570,000
2. Man Utd  594,530,000 - 80,096,000
3. Chelsea   677,550,000 - 48,540,000
4. Arsenal   385,740,000 - 44,398,000
5. Everton   400,000,000 - 40,600,000
6. Liverpool 578,750,000 - 34,734,000

18. Tottenham 237,750,000 - 3,670,000
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Miltonred

• Does the "M" in Mod stand for morons?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Does the M in Milton stand for Moron?
« Reply #18614 on: November 12, 2018, 01:09:45 am »
The one time I get behind these fuckers in my entire life and they get bloody spanked.

...maybe I should root for them to win every game? :D

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18615 on: November 12, 2018, 01:18:52 am »
Voted in the poll. So there's others too who see virtue in the safe pair of hands with Fat Sam. C'mon just do it, you know it's right  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18616 on: November 12, 2018, 01:44:23 am »
This type of thing is absolutely fucking beautiful. Right up my street.

Remember the vermin had RAWK Meltdown? Put your six fingered glove on and tweet this from yer cheap Chinese eBay android phone, ye gang of absolute mings.

Agree entirely! Mancs and Arsenal fans shit themselves on these channels every other week and yet Liverpool fans are the hysterical ones?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18618 on: November 12, 2018, 04:28:52 am »
 :wave  :wave  :wave

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dYhj4kW23So" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dYhj4kW23So</a>
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18619 on: November 12, 2018, 04:49:36 am »
1 shot on goal the entire game (the penalty) :lmao

It is the first time since 1990-91 that Manchester United have lost as many as four of their opening 12 games in a top-flight season.

This is the first time since 1977-78 that United have a negative goal difference after 12 games of a top-flight season.  :lmao  :wave

Only Fulham (0) have kept fewer clean sheets than Manchester United (1) in the Premier League this season.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #18620 on: November 12, 2018, 05:28:56 am »
Defensive masterclass after defensive masterclass.

We're all getting a PHD in defense
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline GaryM

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #18621 on: November 12, 2018, 06:24:07 am »
The special (minus) one (gd)
"There's not one club in Europe with an anthem like You'll Never Walk Alone. There's not one club in the world so united with the fans. I sat there watching the Liverpool fans and they sent shivers down my spine. A mass of 40,000 people became one force behind their team ... For that I admire Liverpool more than anything" Johan Cryuff

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18622 on: November 12, 2018, 06:30:55 am »
De Gea has just given up hasn't he. Must be sick to death of saving their arses every week by now.
the downfall is incredible, that WC experience broke him. He is now down there with likes of Fulham, Huddersfield about conceding most goals in the league.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18623 on: November 12, 2018, 06:45:30 am »
“Need to invest”, “not spent money”, “give us a transfer window” etc... fuck off. Utd have spent a fortune the past 5 years, they’re the only team capable of challenging City financially, on transfers and especially wages. They’ve just spent badly and gone after extravagant quick fixes more often than not.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18624 on: November 12, 2018, 07:10:33 am »
the downfall is incredible, that WC experience broke him. He is now down there with likes of Fulham, Huddersfield about conceding most goals in the league.

Imagine how he felt in the summer, when first us and then Chelsea, broke the world record for a keeper and he's stuck facing another season of standing behind a bunch of clowns with no other clubs interested in him. He's not even got nice weather or a nice city to work in to cheer him up. Then, on top of that, he has to put up with sitting in traffic jams on the bus going the ground or having to stay in Nevilles hotel football ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18625 on: November 12, 2018, 07:28:33 am »
'Scrooge McDuck'... someone want to tell him how much Mourinho has spent on defenders to date?

Haha yes,Scrooge McDuck indeed.
Their board and Woodward doesn't seem to be very good at organising things at the club apart from the commercial side of things but money hasn't been exactly tight there for any manager after Ferguson.
500k/week contract for Sanchez,yeah that's very Scrooge McDucky at near world record levels.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:31:35 am by Tobelius »

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18626 on: November 12, 2018, 07:35:00 am »
Just watching souness v neville, zabaleta in the middle is sooo awkward

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18627 on: November 12, 2018, 07:51:01 am »
I guess i wanted them to get a point from city, but seeing them on track for 12-13 losses and a negative GD is one gift horse whose mouth i won't be looking in. 1 clean sheet in 12, better take the bus for a service jose, the handbreak's busted!

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #18628 on: November 12, 2018, 07:54:29 am »
I guess i wanted them to get a point from city, but seeing them on track for 12-13 losses and a negative GD is one gift horse whose mouth i won't be looking in. 1 clean sheet in 12, better take the bus for a service jose, the handbreak's busted!
Hard to park a Bus with no wheels too
YNWA

Online spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18629 on: November 12, 2018, 08:06:18 am »
I just watched MOD2.    Fuck me these are one poor side!

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #18630 on: November 12, 2018, 08:28:24 am »
1 shot on goal the entire game (the penalty) :lmao

It is the first time since 1990-91 that Manchester United have lost as many as four of their opening 12 games in a top-flight season.

This is the first time since 1977-78 that United have a negative goal difference after 12 games of a top-flight season.  :lmao  :wave

Only Fulham (0) have kept fewer clean sheets than Manchester United (1) in the Premier League this season.

So let me get this right. The basic approach of Maureen is park the bus and defensive solidity ?
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #18631 on: November 12, 2018, 08:48:58 am »
Clearly de gea is done. World record bid for Pickford?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline andyw79

• Kopite
« Reply #18632 on: November 12, 2018, 09:23:21 am »
So now they are in a top 4 battle, but I thought Jose just said a few days earlier that they were a shoe in for the top 4! 🤔🤣🤣

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18633 on: November 12, 2018, 09:28:30 am »
They are 12 off the top and 15 off the bottom. Wow!

Yeah, it’s shocking that they’re that far off the bottom...
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18634 on: November 12, 2018, 09:45:11 am »

Andy Tate

Inject that into my veins   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The delusion levels are off the scale....

The delusion check list

1. Haven't spent enough - Check
2. The board will only buy players who will sell shirts, cos we all know shirt sales make the fee back in a matter of weeks - Check
3. Glorious levels of entitlement - Check
4. Dummy spit out because they lost a game - Check
5. Varane would definitely come to United  ??? - Check
6. A £250m spree in January will sort it all out. - Check

Glorious.

Offline Petadroli

• Legacy Fan
  • Swiss Red
« Reply #18635 on: November 12, 2018, 09:52:30 am »
How on earth can you justify such a performance in a derby. A single shot on target and that was the penalty. Not a single scoring chance. Two dribbles and 35% possession. Sounds like they played with 10vs11 for large parts of the match, but in effect they were just plain shit.
Last resort if you need tickets in Switzerland.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18636 on: November 12, 2018, 10:25:05 am »
Don't know if its been mentioned but apparently when Silva scored in the 12th minute, Man United had only made 11 passes of which 5 were successful.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18637 on: November 12, 2018, 10:37:42 am »
Stretch your mind into the realm of ridiculous fantasy and imagine having to beat Everton to stop them going top of the table, and if they beat you then Man United will be top of the table.

Nah, not realistic.  We love tw@tting Everton no matter where they are in the league. ;D

Also, don't be too hard on DeGea.  No player, no matter how good, can carry a poor team on his back forever (Well, Stevie G maybe...).  The guy's just buckling under the grind Maureen has put him under.  It's what Mourhino does to players, good and bad.  He just breaks them.

By the time he's done with United, even the "good" players in their squad could well be damaged beyond repair.  They'll probably need a fresh start with a new club, which will leave United saddled with the mercs.  Lovely.

New contract for Maureen please!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18638 on: November 12, 2018, 10:49:42 am »
Yeah, it’s shocking that they’re that far off the bottom...
;D

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18639 on: November 12, 2018, 11:01:54 am »
The stats make for brutal reading for Man U. David Silva made more key passes in the game than the entire Man U starting XI and subs. Fernandinho had as many shots as Lingard, Rashford, Martial, Mata, Sanchez and Lukaku combined.