Author Topic: Jamie Carragher  (Read 135168 times)

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jamie Carragher
« Reply #160 on: March 11, 2018, 11:12:21 pm »
Different fields entirely though. If Sky announced a no gobshite policy they’d have to have Kelly Cates presenting everything.

;D  I was thinking similar as I typed that.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline liverpool185

• Kopite
« Reply #161 on: March 11, 2018, 11:12:59 pm »
You are quite weird.

A guy was driving whilst using his phone trying to goad another person, how can u be in control of a car when your not paying attention? So if he hit and killed someone, that would be alright because he got spat on  :lmao

Its utter c*nts like him who kill innocent people. but nah im weird  :butt :butt
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 11:14:41 pm by liverpool185 »
David Moyes, a woman beater without actually beating a woman.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: March 11, 2018, 11:14:09 pm »
I havent no.  Have u got a link ?

So you haven't watched the video, yet you're giving a 14 year old girl shite on the internet because her da is a massive helmet? You're a fucking weird one lad.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: March 11, 2018, 11:14:29 pm »
More so you as youve taken bigger issue over the spit rather than the stupid c*nt endangering the life of his daughter and others to wind someone up over a football game, and then goes crying to the press about the incident after.

I haven't taken the bigger issue, that's your interpretation but this thread is about Jamie Carragher not the tit driving the car. The idiot driving the car is a bellend for endangering the life of his daughter and himself and others. However that doesn't mean that Carragher should be defended for his reaction.

No where do you see me defending the tit driving the vehicle. Whilst the person I quoted is saying ''Im backing Carra''

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: March 11, 2018, 11:14:43 pm »
You are quite weird.
Someone driving their car while videoing someone and goading them so they can post a video on social media does deserve to be spat on quite honestly. Wish Carragher wasn't the one who done it though.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: March 11, 2018, 11:14:45 pm »
A guy was driving whilst using his phone trying to goad another person, how can u be in control of a car when your not paying attention? So if he hit and killed someone, that would be alright?

Its utter c*nts like him who kill innocent people.

As Titi said earlier, I dont think we know for certain that the person filing was driving. Or do we?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline liverpool185

• Kopite
« Reply #167 on: March 11, 2018, 11:15:44 pm »
Whilst the person I quoted is saying ''Im backing Carra''

Your right, ive seen a lot worse happen to people for driving using their phones, he deserved it.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #168 on: March 11, 2018, 11:15:53 pm »
Hopefully the manc c*nt will get nicked for driving without due care and attention....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: March 11, 2018, 11:15:57 pm »
A guy was driving whilst using his phone trying to goad another person, how can u be in control of a car when your not paying attention? So if he hit and killed someone, that would be alright because he got spat on  :lmao

Its utter c*nts like him who kill innocent people. but nah im weird  :butt :butt

Yes yo are weird for saying 'Im backing Carra''. Back him for what? Acting like a tit?

I know what the fuck the guy who was filming was doing, I wasn't defending him nor am I defending him, but this is a thread about Jamie Bloody Carragher. And for a grown as fucking man, he should know better, as should the tit driving the vehicle.

But you don't see me saying I'm backing Carra.

So yes you are weird.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: March 11, 2018, 11:17:34 pm »
As Titi said earlier, I dont think we know for certain that the person filing was driving. Or do we?
It certainly appears that way, I'm not sure another conclusion can really be drawn from the footage.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: March 11, 2018, 11:19:25 pm »
I think if you want to have an opinion on this it might be best to watch the video first.
The girl in the video clearly asks her father to stop what he's doing several times.

Whilst the footage has been edited down she doesn't appear to have been involved in the incident in anyway other than being present whilst two grown men behave like bellends.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #172 on: March 11, 2018, 11:19:33 pm »
I blame Lovern.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2018, 11:20:07 pm »
The fact that the guy is driving whilst using his phone trying to goad someone into a confrontation while having his 14 year old daughter in the car, he could of killed himself and his daughter. Fuck him, glad he got spat on, its people like him who causes deaths of innocent people doing stupid shit like this.

I back Carra 100%

He could have just drove away and ignored them. He's a former professional footballer: you'd figure he'd be able to handle some banter, no matter how annoying.

I'm not going to tar and feather him but you'd expect a lot better. It's disappointing.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2018, 11:21:00 pm »
So you haven't watched the video, yet you're giving a 14 year old girl shite on the internet because her da is a massive helmet? You're a fucking weird one lad.

Have you seen it ?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2018, 11:21:05 pm »

You should watch the video before commenting any further as you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

It certainly appears that way, I'm not sure another conclusion can really be drawn from the footage.

It's 100% the driver holding the camera.

Offline liverpool185

• Kopite
« Reply #176 on: March 11, 2018, 11:21:38 pm »
Yes yo are weird for saying 'Im backing Carra''. Back him for what? Acting like a tit?

I know what the fuck the guy who was filming was doing, I wasn't defending him nor am I defending him, but this is a thread about Jamie Bloody Carragher. And for a grown as fucking man, he should know better, as should the tit driving the vehicle.

But you don't see me saying I'm backing Carra.

So yes you are weird.

Yea i get were your coming from about the spitting BUT when i see a c*nt using his phone, acting recklessly, im disappointed i never seen carra chin him rather than spit at him.. people who use their phones at the wheel like that are utter scumbags.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: March 11, 2018, 11:22:31 pm »
Have you seen it ?

Of course I have or I wouldn't be commenting on it

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: March 11, 2018, 11:22:43 pm »
He's from Bootle
Everton the team.....

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: March 11, 2018, 11:23:23 pm »
Bloody Evertonians eh, they're all the same....

But in all seriousness, the worst thing about this is the poor lass (feel sorry for her with a prick of a father like him).

She's the victim in all of this while two grown men behave like kids. Unbelievable stupidity from the pair of them.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: March 11, 2018, 11:24:20 pm »
You should watch the video before commenting any further as you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

It's 100% the driver holding the camera.

So I assume you have seen it?
Girl winds down window to abuse Carragher, Dad, whilst driving films this, carragher winds down window. Some spit hits the girl.

What am I missing that makes me unable to commnet?

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: March 11, 2018, 11:24:36 pm »
Ignore him Barney, he's 50 going on 5 this one.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: March 11, 2018, 11:25:15 pm »
I don't even like Carra that much and I don't think he should be sacked. Society is turning into a puritanical beast where a slew of hypocrites that would have all acted out in a situation gather round and call someone else out for acting out as Carra did. He was goaded and provoked, he lost his rag and did something stupid. He's apologised for it and probably should apologise for it on air with a message to people around the world that such behaviour isn't acceptable conduct and that's that. Fucking state of the wankers calling for him to be sacked. And no, I wouldn't want Neville to be sacked either if he did that.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: March 11, 2018, 11:25:24 pm »
He could have just drove away and ignored them. He's a former professional footballer: you'd figure he'd be able to handle some banter, no matter how annoying.

I'm not going to tar and feather him but you'd expect a lot better. It's disappointing.

I mean 99.9% of the time I imagine he does handle it, he's no doubt had much worse. Maybe from the car before.

Always have sympathy with celebrities reacting angrily to being harassed by some c*nt with their camera out while they're just trying to get on with their life. Maybe Carra's banter on Twitter doesn't help with this but still, must be testing dealing with all the fucking idiots out there. I couldn't do it.

Offline liverpool185

• Kopite
« Reply #184 on: March 11, 2018, 11:25:29 pm »
I feel sorry for the daughter being spat on and having such a c*nt of a father.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #185 on: March 11, 2018, 11:26:52 pm »
I mean 99.9% of the time I imagine he does handle it, he's no doubt had much worse. Maybe from the car before.

Always have sympathy with celebrities reacting angrily to being harassed by some c*nt with their camera out while they're just trying to get on with their life. Maybe Carra's banter on Twitter doesn't help with this but still, must be testing dealing with all the fucking idiots out there. I couldn't do it.

Different situations of course but it was like all the faux outrage at Aguero that that Wigan fan got in his face.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: March 11, 2018, 11:27:19 pm »
So I assume you have seen it?
Girl winds down window to abuse Carragher, Dad, whilst driving films this, carragher winds down window. Some spit hits the girl.

What am I missing that makes me unable to commnet?
You do not see the girl wind the window down. At a guess the driver did from his side. EDIT: The girl does not shout anything.

She repeatedly asks for father to stop what he's doing. Genuinely seems an innocent bystander.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 11:28:58 pm by Titi Camara »

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: March 11, 2018, 11:28:02 pm »

I got it wrong. I thought the girl was doing the goading, it was all her Dad. So you are right and Im wrong. However I didnt know there was a video and the report I read said said it was the girl giving him shit.

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: March 11, 2018, 11:28:04 pm »
Basically the two men need to grow the fuck up and a top like men, especially when there is a kid watching.

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: March 11, 2018, 11:29:30 pm »
I got it wrong. I thought the girl was doing the goading, it was all her Dad. So you are right and Im wrong. However I didnt know there was a video and the report I read said said it was the girl giving him shit.
Proper femaleaphobic Gynophobic you lad.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 11:31:09 pm by Titi Camara »

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: March 11, 2018, 11:29:31 pm »

I retract my previous post then. Don't know why you just didn't watch it in the first place.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #191 on: March 11, 2018, 11:30:29 pm »
I don't even like Carra that much and I don't think he should be sacked. Society is turning into a puritanical beast where a slew of hypocrites that would have all acted out in a situation gather round and call someone else out for acting out as Carra did. He was goaded and provoked, he lost his rag and did something stupid. He's apologised for it and probably should apologise for it on air with a message to people around the world that such behaviour isn't acceptable conduct and that's that. Fucking state of the wankers calling for him to be sacked. And no, I wouldn't want Neville to be sacked either if he did that.

Exactly. The obsessive, outraged and judgmental social media mentality that has permeated contemporary culture does my fuckin swede in....
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 11:32:24 pm by Pistolero »
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: March 11, 2018, 11:30:31 pm »

For sure.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #193 on: March 11, 2018, 11:32:05 pm »
Nothing worse than a flob in the face.

Always amazes me how much saliva footballers are able to generate. Seems it doesn't matter whether they are on the pitch or not.

Proper low life behaviour.

He's always struck me as a bit of a knacker.
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #194 on: March 11, 2018, 11:33:43 pm »
Fuck sake Carra  :butt

You have to be a proper lowlife to spit on someone. I don't care if he was goaded, I'm sorry but its fuckin disgusting and anyone that does it or condones it should get a good kicking.

As for the c*nt driving, filming and goading him whilst his kid is in the car, well quite frankly he should have the book thrown at him and be made an example of. Wanting to goad a reaction so you can get your 5 mins of fame whilst breaking the law and putting the life of your daughter in danger is just utterly braindead behaviour and maybe if the authorities come down hard on him, it may stop other people being utter dickheads too.

Be interesting to see of Carra is on MNF tomorrow night. If not, I cant see him coming back.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #195 on: March 11, 2018, 11:33:45 pm »
No debate to be had here.

Carragher is wrong because spitting is a vile act. Nothing more needs to be explained there. Disgusting thing to do.

The man is in the wrong because  he’s an adult who should know better. You don’t goad people and film their response unless you’re hoping to make the news. I genuinely worry that someone like this is in charge of a child because such behaviour is childlike itself. Infantile even.

Online End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: March 11, 2018, 11:34:02 pm »

Fascinating stuff.
No time for caution.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: March 11, 2018, 11:34:37 pm »
I retract my previous post then. Don't know why you just didn't watch it in the first place.

I didnt know it had been released, I read a report that She was goading him whilst the Dad filmed. I made a wrong assumption we were all going of the same evidence until you mentioned the video.

So yeah I take all I said about the girl back.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: March 11, 2018, 11:35:25 pm »
Fuck's sake Carra, you massive tit. The dad's a c*nt an all. Feel proper sorry for the kid - having a dad like that, getting spat on by an Evertonian, and having it put up on the net too. Not nice at all.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: March 11, 2018, 11:35:33 pm »

The contra argument to this of course is that he's a multi-millionaire. He doesn't need to remain in the spotlight but he chooses to do so.

That's up to him and he does it knowing what sort of world we live in.

I'm not condoning the behaviour or the other driver, or indeed anyone behaving like that, public or otherwise, but Jamie is a grown man who's made a decision to remain current and doing so comes with this sort of shit.

In this respect, society ain't gunna change for the better any time soon....