The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

a question for one of the mods

(1/200) > >>

slotmachine:

NOTE: If you can't log in or have a registration problem or have any other query that cannot be addressed on the site please email rawkeditor@gmail.com

I posted this in the Brighton half time thread

Klopp's tactics :lmao :lmao :lmao

Coutinho and Mo were poor up until that second goal. Gini looks a mess at centre half. You can tell the difference with Emre who has experience playing at the back. I would bring on Klavan for Gini anticipating more pressure from the home side.

I then get a warning saying why are you so fucking negative. Where 2-0 up. Why do you come on the forum etc. I was actually complimenting Klopp on his surprise tactics. The laugh emoji i used was in the spirit of 'I love the mad bastard'. Phil and Mo barely had a kick for the first half hour. What's wrong in saying that?

i also got a second warning about a month ago for i think using WTF and LOL in a match thread. Is this against forum rules because the warning email had no explanation it just mocked me.

I tried to reply to warning email for explanation but it wouldnt send. So that's why i started topic. Is there an appeal system for warnings?

Alan_X:
Wasn't me that warned you but you're posting in the context of some people on here having a go at Klopp's tactics. We don't know that you're saying 'i love the mad bastard' - it just looks like you're laughing at Klopp's incompetence.

Here are previous posts from you:

Half time at Stoke:

--- Quote from: slotmachine on November 29, 2017, 08:51:18 pm ---all self inflicted shite again. Matip getting bullied to easily for the Mignolet foul that should have been a red card. Goal aside Mane looks a bit off.

--- End quote ---

Chelsea:

--- Quote from: slotmachine on November 25, 2017, 08:10:02 pm ---The 8th draw this season that has felt like a defeat. 5 in the league and 3 in the champions league. Similar themes in all of them. Throwing away leads, being to weak mentally to manage a game and not being clinical enough. Its a collective thing rather than scapegoating individuals. We just panic. Matip is a very calm and composed player and even he starts to wobble. Look at the scramble in the first half Matip had 2 chances to clear and he fluffed both. The same in the second half, Chelsea were throwing crosses into the box and half the time it was our own defenders who either headed the ball the wrong way or sliced a clearance up into the air.

Were fucked Psychologically at the moment. The crowd know it and sense it and the players do. The games come thick and fast now but dont be fooled with the opposition. These teams have the perception that were soft and weak mentally and they will have nothing to lose. They will be rubbing their hands to take us on. Klopp and the players need to change this perception ASAP or we will just be a soft team like Arsenal for the last 6 or 7 years flattering to deceive and a team you cant trust.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: slotmachine on November 25, 2017, 06:31:57 pm ---Coutinho really struggling in this new role. Been anonymous first half like he was against Seville. Maybe swap him and Ox or throw Gini or Lallana for Phil.

--- End quote ---

Seville:

--- Quote from: slotmachine on November 21, 2017, 10:25:46 pm ---Did you see Emre shit out of that tackle in the 72nd minute. he wins that and were away on the break. It also upset me the way when Emre got the Yellow card for nothing he couldnt stop apologising to the Seville player. He should have been screaming at the cheating c*nt to get up. Emre was ready to get on his knees and blow him. We need to fucking toughen up.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: slotmachine on November 21, 2017, 10:09:59 pm ---I would love to see the possession stats for the first 15 minutes of that second half. I would be surprised if we had more than 15%. We never put a pass together in this period. Would you believe Moreno again at the start of the second half against Sevilla. You could see Sevilla still thought they could win the game when they come out for the second half. We were lucky to get a point in the end because we were gone in that second half. VVD cant get here quick enough. We need more composure and leadership in the side.

--- End quote ---

You come across as negative and you're halftime post looked to be in the same vein.

It's a minor warning that will disappear in a few days.

slotmachine:
Thanks for the reply Alan. The posts you quoted in isolation look negative but for the Seville game i think they are quite tame considering what happened second half. If you were to look at my post history i think you will find i am very supporting of our manager and players and i actually defend them a lot. I am not one to post of getting rid of players or have a personal agenda of scapegoating individuals. Its just the emotion of half time and full time that i have now received 3 warnings when i feel my posts while using colourful language are quite constructive in my criticism. I think i maybe need to pause a moment before clicking post in the future and read what im posting. thanks for your feedback.

Barneylfc∗:

--- Quote from: slotmachine on December  2, 2017, 05:29:08 pm ---
i also got a second warning about a month ago for i think using WTF and LOL in a match thread. Is this against forum rules because the warning email had no explanation it just mocked me.

--- End quote ---

Unless you are 12, you should be mocked.

slotmachine:

--- Quote from: B@rneylovesfookinchrimbo on December  2, 2017, 10:04:27 pm ---Unless you are 12, you should be mocked.

--- End quote ---

i dont mind being mocked. It was receiving a warning for it that's the problem. This language is used in a lot of threads and is common in the half time and full time game threads when people are just letting opinions fly. As long as mods are consistent and not being selective on issuing warnings im sound.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version