Author Topic: Chelsea FC  (Read 339585 times)

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Re: Chelsea FC - Sponsored by “The Liquidator"
« Reply #27200 on: August 15, 2022, 12:09:54 pm »
90'+6', Harry Kane... C*nt!! Hahahaahhaaa the state of Chelsea forum after Kane scored.  ;D  ;D

Have you not seen this place after a similar Anthony Taylor masterclass in one of our games?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #27201 on: August 15, 2022, 12:15:30 pm »
I mean it was funny but you would be going apeshit if that happened to us (not you tubby). Its violent conduct surely, so it being reviewed, for some bizarre reason not getting sent off, and then conceding from the subsequent corner was absolutely appalling officiating.

Mike Dean on VAR again :D

Fuck me sideways, front and centre for dodgy decisions this weekend and we were apparently rid of him!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 12:17:13 pm by El Lobo »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #27202 on: August 15, 2022, 12:20:13 pm »
I mean it was funny but you would be going apeshit if that happened to us (not you tubby). Its violent conduct surely, so it being reviewed, for some bizarre reason not getting sent off, and then conceding from the subsequent corner was absolutely appalling officiating.

Mike Dean on VAR again :D

Fuck me sideways, front and centre for dodgy decisions this weekend and we were apparently rid of him!
Of course, I agree it was appalling officiating on ridiculous level. As Tuchel said, "the goal shouldn't stand".
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27203 on: August 15, 2022, 12:27:20 pm »
90'+6', Harry Kane... C*nt!! Hahahaahhaaa the state of Chelsea forum after Kane scored.  ;D  ;D

Sindre:
Corruption. Clear as day.

Jezz:
ANTHONY f**kING TAYLOR

Blue Exile:
Pulled to the ground by your hair. No foul. Bent as f**k this league.

just:
Every single time with Antony Taylor when he refs a big game with us, controversy and poor decisions which always go against us. 

WhiteWall:
Before this I would have definitely taken a draw but yet again that cheating Manc c**t has done it to us again. How the fck is pulling someone to the ground by the hair not a free kick.

PloKoon13:
Jamie Carragher should be deported

Wasnt the ball out of play? So even if it was a red card, they wouldn’t have had a free kick.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #27204 on: August 15, 2022, 12:54:48 pm »
Wasnt the ball out of play? So even if it was a red card, they wouldn’t have had a free kick.
That's right.  It would have been one less man to mark at the following corner though (I'm not sure that it would have made much difference as half the Chelsea team seemed to be magnetised towards the corner flag).

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #27205 on: August 15, 2022, 12:55:26 pm »
It was as the ball was coming in, no? Either way, things obviously wouldn't have then played out the same.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 12:57:43 pm by El Lobo »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27206 on: August 16, 2022, 02:59:28 pm »
I see as well as the rumours of upping their (already insanely high) bid of £40m for Gordon to £45, the bookies now have Chelsea as 3/1 favourites (if he were to leave United) to sign Ronaldo.  What have they been smoking?!?!?!?

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27207 on: August 16, 2022, 03:20:45 pm »
I see as well as the rumours of upping their (already insanely high) bid of £40m for Gordon to £45, the bookies now have Chelsea as 3/1 favourites (if he were to leave United) to sign Ronaldo.  What have they been smoking?!?!?!?

It's so strange. They're spending increasingly mad amounts of money with no discernible plan at all. If I was Everton the only reason I wouldn't sell them gordon for £45m is they'll probably bid £50m by the weekend.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Online bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #27208 on: August 16, 2022, 03:21:36 pm »

Sindre:
Corruption. Clear as day.

Jezz:
ANTHONY f**kING TAYLOR

Blue Exile:
Pulled to the ground by your hair. No foul. Bent as f**k this league.

just:
Every single time with Antony Taylor when he refs a big game with us, controversy and poor decisions which always go against us. 

WhiteWall:
Before this I would have definitely taken a draw but yet again that cheating Manc c**t has done it to us again. How the fck is pulling someone to the ground by the hair not a free kick.

PloKoon13:
Jamie Carragher should be deported

I mean it’s funny because it’s Chelsea but posts like that crop up on here all the time

Half of the first couple of the palace pre game thread were talking about the referee.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #27209 on: August 16, 2022, 03:58:12 pm »
I mean it’s funny because it’s Chelsea but posts like that crop up on here all the time

Half of the first couple of the palace pre game thread were talking about the referee.

Chelsea fans have always hated Taylor.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27210 on: August 16, 2022, 04:45:24 pm »
Chelsea fans have always hated Taylor.

I saw a video on Twitter and when you see some of his decisions in their games… yikes. Even allowing for a fans bias it is mental how bad these are. Every single one bordering on a scandal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CFCDUBois/status/1559115288788058112

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27211 on: August 16, 2022, 05:00:03 pm »
What is FFP when this lot are spending like they've won the lottery...again.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27212 on: August 16, 2022, 05:21:06 pm »

What happened to the £1bn debt the club had? Surely that can't just be wiped out?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27213 on: August 16, 2022, 05:29:10 pm »
That has to be paid back by Chelsea eventually. These new lads say they are not running the club like the Russian mobster did.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #27214 on: August 16, 2022, 05:33:34 pm »
I saw a video on Twitter and when you see some of his decisions in their games… yikes. Even allowing for a fans bias it is mental how bad these are. Every single one bordering on a scandal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CFCDUBois/status/1559115288788058112

He's just a shit ref.  Reckon you could probably make a compilation for any club in the league and it'd look like he hates them.  Even Utd.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27215 on: August 16, 2022, 05:37:08 pm »
That has to be paid back by Chelsea eventually. These new lads say they are not running the club like the Russian mobster did.
They borrowed £800m a few weeks ago.  Speculate to accumulate and all that.

As I understand FFP it's averaged across three seasons.  Chelsea had a break even spend last summer but a massive £170m net spent the summer before.  This summer they're at about a £150m net spend and still not done by the looks of it.  That's going to average at over £100m/season on transfer losses but maybe their underlying finances are healthy enough that they can do that and still be within FFP.  Or maybe they see FFP as the joke it is and couldn't care less.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 06:28:05 pm by thaddeus »

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27216 on: August 16, 2022, 06:26:47 pm »
They borrowed £800m a few weeks ago.  Speculate to accumulate and all that.

As I understand FFP it's averaged across three seasons.  Chelsea had a break even spend last summer but a massive £170m net spent the summer before.  This summer they're at about a £150m net spend and still not down by the looks of it.  That's going to average at over £100m/season on transfer losses but maybe their underlying finances are healthy enough that they can do that and still be within FFP.  Or maybe they see FFP as the joke it is and couldn't care less.
They have youngsters that they can flog for decent fees like Gallagher.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27217 on: August 16, 2022, 06:31:44 pm »
They have youngsters that they can flog for decent fees like Gallagher.
True.  They only managed to get £18m for German international Werner though.  I think buying clubs will look at the bloat of their squad and know they need to sell so it weakens Chelsea's bargaining position.

So far Boehly has made signing players look very hard or, at least, very expensive.  I think he's shortly going to find it doesn't work the same way when you try to instigate a sale.

Offline MindGuerrillas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #27218 on: August 16, 2022, 06:38:37 pm »

There's a Swiss Ramble thread about this from earlier this week.

https://twitter.com/SwissRamble/status/1559060509911093248

According to that, somehow Chelsea are going to be easily with-in the Premier League FFP rules even with the enormous spending.

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27219 on: August 16, 2022, 07:40:28 pm »
True.  They only managed to get £18m for German international Werner though.  I think buying clubs will look at the bloat of their squad and know they need to sell so it weakens Chelsea's bargaining position.

So far Boehly has made signing players look very hard or, at least, very expensive.  I think he's shortly going to find it doesn't work the same way when you try to instigate a sale.
Apparently, Werner's wages is off their books because he took a pay cut to force his return to Leipzig. That's a good deal. With respect to their transfers so far, they have spent a lot but they haven't significantly improved.

Online markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27220 on: August 17, 2022, 03:16:06 pm »
So Sheik Todd Boehlyavich is shaping up to be a long term threat , it's 1 thing to stay within FFP like Chelsea look like doing, it's another for him and his group to have the available cash to pump 200m into Chelsea, weeks after purchasing them for over 2b, with no leveraged debt put on the accounts from the purchase.  Klopp is gonna have stay for years and continue his habit of miracle conjuring inline with Todd's transfers
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 03:28:25 pm by markmywords »

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #27221 on: August 17, 2022, 03:56:42 pm »
Moving on Pulisic for Gordon is kind of insane. They can spend all the money they want if those are those choices they'll make. It won't matter.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #27222 on: August 17, 2022, 04:01:46 pm »
It won't matter, because Pulisic has never really been that productive and Gordon is shit. They'd be selling one inconsistent player who can't stay fit and has never made 30 league apps (for Chelsea and only once in his entire career) for a rubbish youth prospect.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27223 on: August 17, 2022, 06:12:09 pm »
There's a Swiss Ramble thread about this from earlier this week.

https://twitter.com/SwissRamble/status/1559060509911093248

According to that, somehow Chelsea are going to be easily with-in the Premier League FFP rules even with the enormous spending.
That thread is a great example of why FFP is a bit pointless.  It stops a club spending £1bn in a single window - the 2022 equivalent of Mourinho's first transfer window at Chelsea and then some - but beyond that it barely puts the breaks on.

How the accounts go from £94m losses - just inside the £105m allowed - to £125m 'profit' via various accountancy wheezes is beautifully insane.  If an owner wants to pour money into a football club then they will be able to even without the dodgy extremes that Man City have gone to.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #27224 on: August 18, 2022, 03:29:55 pm »
Some things never change.

Chelsea investigating allegations Tottenham's Son Heung-min was racially abused at Stamford Bridge

Chelsea insist they will take the "strongest action" as they investigate reports Tottenham forward Son Heung-min was racially abused at Stamford Bridge.

The incident is alleged to have happened when Son went to take a corner in the second half during Sunday's 2-2 draw in the Premier League.

The club have previously banned fans for life following racist incidents.

In a statement, Chelsea said discriminatory behaviour was "totally abhorrent".

It added: "Chelsea FC has consistently made its zero tolerance position on discriminatory behaviour very clear, yet there are still idiots like this that attach themselves to this club as so called 'fans', which shames Chelsea FC, our coaches, players, staff and our true supporters.

"We are investigating this incident and, if identified, this individual will face the strongest action from the club.

"It has no place at Chelsea or in any of our communities."

Chelsea's long-running 'No To Hate' campaign launched its latest initiative on Sunday, which gives instructions on the back of every seat on how supporters can report alleged abuses by either by text or by barcode on a smartphone.

They believe that identifying a specific seat from which incidents either happen or are reported will help increase the chances of individuals being caught.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27225 on: August 18, 2022, 05:15:30 pm »
Some things never change.
... at the club Sterling just joined.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #27226 on: August 19, 2022, 08:42:00 pm »
Tuchel escapes with a suspended ban
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27227 on: August 19, 2022, 09:19:25 pm »
Because they liked his "passion".

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27228 on: August 19, 2022, 09:56:31 pm »
Conte got a HUUUUUGE fine.

a whole 15,000 quid.  christ he spills that on a good night out.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #27229 on: August 19, 2022, 10:07:53 pm »
Mail are saying that they have enquired after Maguire..

:lmao

Omfg…. Where to start with that??
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline God's Left Peg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27230 on: August 19, 2022, 10:50:33 pm »
Wow... like a real life Brewster's millions
"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That's how I see football, that's how I see life."

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27231 on: August 20, 2022, 11:07:07 am »
They’ve lost the plot haven’t they. Boehly acting like a pre-teen who’s just got his first PlayStation and copy of FIFA.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #27232 on: August 20, 2022, 11:12:17 am »
Enjoyed Tuchel's skewering of Mike Deane...if he carries on in this vein, I might even start warming to him...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27233 on: August 20, 2022, 11:31:30 am »
Have you not seen this place after a similar Anthony Taylor masterclass in one of our games?

Funny how refs like Taylor only have these "masterclasses" against certain teams though.
One could even almost mistake it for match fixing...

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27234 on: August 21, 2022, 10:54:42 pm »
They will pay 500M for Fofana now

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #27235 on: August 21, 2022, 11:08:02 pm »

Defo looks like he’s escaped from somewhere
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #27236 on: August 21, 2022, 11:20:03 pm »
His negative tactics seem to have a bad effect on their forwards. His tactics are suited to knockout football.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #27237 on: August 22, 2022, 01:48:50 am »
Mail are saying that they have enquired after Maguire..

:lmao

Omfg…. Where to start with that??

Their supporters probably hope it's Tobey Maguire...

Offline G Richards

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27238 on: August 22, 2022, 02:08:51 am »
Can’t say I was unhappy watching Leeds whack them today.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #27239 on: August 22, 2022, 08:35:22 am »
Squad worth hundreds of millions, stockpiled players in the reserves and loans for a decade and still need more players as that's the answer to why we're a bit shit