Author Topic: Ligue 1  (Read 123025 times)

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Re: Ligue 1
« Reply #1080 on: May 29, 2022, 09:19:33 pm »
The scary thing is if that had been the blues going down in their own stadium I think you'd see similar scenes. Maybe not thousands on the pitch with fireworks but I think it'd be something you don't expect to see the likes of in England.

As the commentator on the English stream there said it's been a shameful year for French football.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #1081 on: May 29, 2022, 09:22:26 pm »
Great arm on some of these guys, it has to be said.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1082 on: May 29, 2022, 09:27:47 pm »
https://twitter.com/AdBlettery/status/1530999993657708552?s=20&t=eozrjPJkFocVpMPPEbxJYg

^ Even worse angle. Going to be some serious injuries come out of that chaos.

Look at that nutcase at 18 seconds running towards the touchline. Could've been looking at attempted murder with that shit.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #1083 on: May 29, 2022, 09:30:24 pm »
Ban them for two years.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1084 on: May 29, 2022, 10:10:44 pm »
Some absolute nut jobs these St Etienne fans lads.  :o

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1085 on: May 30, 2022, 01:24:41 am »
'Saint-Etienne fans invading the pitch and throwing flares at players after their team relegation to Ligue 2':-

https://streamja.com/5KQ9Z & https://juststream.live/GentleRealityBabas

Absolute lunacy. They need a long stadium ban.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 01:45:41 am by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1086 on: May 30, 2022, 07:12:10 am »
French football has took a turn for the worse this season. Crowd trouble every couple of weeks, skirmishes between fans and police. All for passion, but not when you are twatting someone and lobbing flares.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1087 on: June 8, 2022, 05:25:15 pm »
Get French Football News@GFFN
Breaking | Foster Gillett - son of former Liverpool owner George Gillett - has reached an agreement with Jean-Michel Aulas to become Lyon's new majority shareholder, according to L'Équipe.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1088 on: June 8, 2022, 07:49:51 pm »
Breaking | Foster Gillett - son of former Liverpool owner George Gillett - has reached an agreement with Jean-Michel Aulas to become Lyon's new majority shareholder, according to L'Équipe.

Is he a fuckface?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1089 on: June 8, 2022, 07:52:53 pm »

Wasn't this fucker linked with a possible takeover at Derby and Hearts?

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1090 on: June 8, 2022, 07:56:24 pm »
Was he the best a man Aulas could get?

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1091 on: June 8, 2022, 08:42:36 pm »
Is he a fuckface?

Think that was Hicks Jr

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1092 on: June 8, 2022, 09:28:35 pm »
Think that was Hicks Jr

Get my fuckfaces mixed up, me... :D

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1093 on: June 14, 2022, 06:49:25 pm »
Bordeaux have been relegated to the French 3rd division for breaking French football financial regulations. [@JulienMaynard]

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1094 on: June 14, 2022, 08:00:34 pm »
Bordeaux have been relegated to the French 3rd division for breaking French football financial regulations. [@JulienMaynard]

Dearie me. Wasn't so long ago that they had a tidy CL side
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 08:02:52 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #1095 on: June 15, 2022, 05:53:39 pm »
It was reported and denied that Mbappe wanted Leonardo and Poch gone to re-sign yet lo and behold both are now gone. Supposedly Poch is going to walk away with €15-20m for his troubles.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1096 on: June 20, 2022, 10:54:09 pm »
PSG have reached a total agreement with Nice over Christophe Galtier. [@lequipe]

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1097 on: June 20, 2022, 11:05:49 pm »

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #1098 on: June 21, 2022, 08:34:22 am »
PSG have reached a total agreement with Nice over Christophe Galtier. [@lequipe]
Looks like Mbappe’s power has limits then. Galtier was the choice of new Sporting Director Luis Campos, where reportedly Mbappe wanted Zidane. Galtier certainly is more of a coach and less a Galactico whisperer. Zidane is basically an unknown as a coach because all we’ve seen him do is compile the biggest trophies compared to proof of ability list in the History of European Football.
Maybe Di Matteo rivals him in that aspect.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1099 on: June 21, 2022, 11:20:20 am »
Looks like Mbappe’s power has limits then. Galtier was the choice of new Sporting Director Luis Campos, where reportedly Mbappe wanted Zidane. Galtier certainly is more of a coach and less a Galactico whisperer. Zidane is basically an unknown as a coach because all we’ve seen him do is compile the biggest trophies compared to proof of ability list in the History of European Football.
Maybe Di Matteo rivals him in that aspect.
Now that Mbappe's signed the contract extension he's lost his bargaining power.  He'll just have to suck up being coached by Galtier whilst being the highest paid footballer in the world.  Poor thing.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1100 on: June 21, 2022, 05:37:24 pm »
Now that Mbappe's signed the contract extension he's lost his bargaining power.  He'll just have to suck up being coached by Galtier whilst being the highest paid footballer in the world.  Poor thing.
It should be like that but it depends I suppose on what clauses he has in there and his power to exercise them legally should he want to push in that way.

He’s certainly not been quiet on Leonardo and Pochettino, it’s a poorly kept secret that him signing a new deal was partially contingent on them being removed.

Galtier to PSG is like Rafa to Real Madrid. Makes sense because the manager is highly competent, has a defined style and knows how to coach it into players in a small timeframe so as to be effective quickly. Like Rafa though, Galtier is maybe not the glittering or glamorous name the ‘galaxie d’étoiles’ will want or expect and may struggle for legitimacy in the eyes of players like Mbappe and Messi. Galtier offers defensively solid, quick, crisp counter-attacking sides that rely on rapid vertical transitions having allowed the opposition to press them deep to create space behind an advanced opposition that is now badly positioned. This is not the way most top sides play, it’s certainly not what PSG are used to domestically.

He has a job on his hands to convince the top players there to submit to his ways. Neymar and some of the midfield suddenly stick out like sore thumbs.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1101 on: June 21, 2022, 06:12:31 pm »

I think that the entire "Mbappe wants Zidane" thing was overblown by the media. Mbappe obviously wants to be surrounded by talented young French players, and has personally tried to convince Tchouameni to join him. Galtier might not be the "Galactico" manager that the media were expecting at PSG, but he is actually a very good choice to create a team full of French players around Mbappe that will seriously challenge for the Champions League. Expect to see the likes of Nkunku and Diaby going back to PSG, and being joined by the likes of Kounde, Caqueret and the likes ...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 06:24:28 pm by PeterTheRed »

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1102 on: June 21, 2022, 08:58:17 pm »
PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi:

"Neymar part of the new project or not? We can't speak about this in public as some players will arrive, some players will leave the club. These are private negotiations".

“We must be realistic. We don’t want flashy bling bling anymore. It’s the end of the glitter. We want players who love the club, who love to fight, who love to win. We must become humble again."

[@marca]

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1103 on: June 21, 2022, 09:10:22 pm »
He can start the humbling process by fucking off out of the game, the greedy, backwards, insect twat.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1104 on: June 22, 2022, 08:28:46 am »
PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi:

"Neymar part of the new project or not? We can't speak about this in public as some players will arrive, some players will leave the club. These are private negotiations".

“We must be realistic. We don’t want flashy bling bling anymore. It’s the end of the glitter. We want players who love the club, who love to fight, who love to win. We must become humble again."

[@marca]

:lmao Says the man who threatened to kill Real's staff member after defeat.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #1105 on: July 5, 2022, 11:40:31 am »
Mauricio Pochettino has been sacked by PSG after just 18 months in charge
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1106 on: July 5, 2022, 12:50:51 pm »
Mauricio Pochettino has been sacked by PSG after just 18 months in charge

Looks like their going to appoint Christophe Galtier as his replacement.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1107 on: July 5, 2022, 01:48:29 pm »
Looks like their going to appoint Christophe Galtier as his replacement.

Isn't he a fashion designer? ;)

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #1108 on: July 5, 2022, 02:03:00 pm »
Marseille with a new manager too. Igor Tudor who used to be at Juventus as a player. Doesn't look like he's achieved much as a manager. Sampaoli just got off by the looks of things. Must have a high manager turnover there because I'm sure Villas Boas just left too when he found it all a bit mad.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1109 on: July 5, 2022, 02:06:45 pm »
Marseille with a new manager too. Igor Tudor who used to be at Juventus as a player. Doesn't look like he's achieved much as a manager. Sampaoli just got off by the looks of things. Must have a high manager turnover there because I'm sure Villas Boas just left too when he found it all a bit mad.

The pressure is absolutely insane. We have hot seats in England but when you add in the fans at Marseille the seat is made of flames.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1110 on: July 5, 2022, 02:11:47 pm »
The pressure is absolutely insane. We have hot seats in England but when you add in the fans at Marseille the seat is made of flames.
Ex whacky Dodgers owner turns into a whacky football owner. ;D

Brilliant stadium renovation under his ownership though.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1111 on: July 27, 2022, 02:37:31 pm »
Bordeaux no longer to be relegated to the French third division. They've been reinstated to play in Ligue 2 next season

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1112 on: July 27, 2022, 03:33:36 pm »
Bordeaux no longer to be relegated to the French third division. They've been reinstated to play in Ligue 2 next season

Must have done a fair bit of wining...

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #1113 on: August 14, 2022, 01:35:25 pm »
Apparently this video shows Mbappe stops running because he wasn't passed the ball. What a petulant child  :lmao

https://twitter.com/kempao/status/1558563403874160643?s=20&t=lus5i-aOE1Iqi2HPb2unrw

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1114 on: August 14, 2022, 01:40:37 pm »
Apparently this video shows Mbappe stops running because he wasn't passed the ball. What a petulant child  :lmao

https://twitter.com/kempao/status/1558563403874160643?s=20&t=lus5i-aOE1Iqi2HPb2unrw

He’s become a real prick over the last few years. Overrated too.

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #1115 on: August 14, 2022, 01:49:00 pm »

This is what happens when you give so much power to a player. Cannot wait for their inevitable CL exit.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1117 on: September 9, 2022, 10:36:45 pm »

https://twitter.com/giraltpablo/status/1568279313522245634?t=rW32_jiAy6C8_ebi3BjFLg&s=19

Mbappe: Did you see the video? You had to give me the pass.

Hakimi: Yes, I'm sorry. I have seen it.

Mbappe: It's not enough just to be sorry, you have to give me the passes.

Fucking petulant knobhead

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1118 on: September 9, 2022, 10:39:45 pm »
Prick yes, overrated?, most definitely not, he's a superb footballer, whether you'd want the circus surrounding him at your club?, probably not.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1119 on: September 18, 2022, 04:31:58 pm »

'Jean-Clair Todibo (Nice) - straight red card after 9 seconds vs. Angers' - https://streamja.com/wprmq & https://streamin.me/v/1af81289
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576