Author Topic: The 10 people you'd like to meet?  (Read 3514 times)

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • History is made so we never forget
Re: The 10 people you'd like to meet?
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2010, 12:49:46 am »
1.  Enoch Powell, the only honest politician. and get his views on todays politics
2. William Wilberforce  to ask him what he would do today to stop child labour
3. Leonardo  De Vinci, Not just for his brilliance but   to find the answer to the mystery of the Turin Shroud
4. Ghandi,  just to be in his presence
5. Florence Nightingale, what would she make of the health service  today
6. Mohamid Ali because  of who he is and his struggle with Parkingson Disease
7. Neil Diamond  a true legend in the  music world and my idol 
8. Joseph Merric  ( the elephant man ). To have to, of lived with the terrible deformity that he had, and the courage it took to come out of the darkness into the light  earns my admiration.
9.  Christian Barnard .  His pioneering  of heart surgery has saved many lives since.
10.  Zahi  Hawass, I would ask him to take me around all the tombs in Egypt that the public dont see.His vast knowledge on egptian history is phenominal

« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 12:51:57 am by flw »
If you have faith, you have everything.
Without it  , you have nothing.

If you are blind, you cannot see, If you are deaf you cannot hear, but if you are dumb God help you

We are like grains of sand, one amongst millions ,  and like sand ...when you walk this earth we leave behind out footprints

Offline Batukop

• needy little fucker
  • Anny Roader
  • Pure Shores
Re: The 10 people you'd like to meet?
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2010, 12:52:43 pm »
Fred Astaire

Elvis Presley

Tiffany Mynx

That yank who flew to the moon and got on it first

Vicki Michelle

Keith Floyd

Duncan Norvelle

Dr Fun off the kop

Big Daddy

Gary Ablett ( Although I did see him once in a chippy in Mossley Hill and he was fucking bladdered.)

"You may have found me mean and thirsty in my search for trophies, but the bad news is the man who is taking my place is hungrier than me. Fagan's the name and I don't think he'll need any help from the Artful Dodger!" Bob Paisley on Joe Fagan.

Shear me. Shear my ass. Make me naked.