Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2553049 times)

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy.
« Reply #34600 on: August 11, 2022, 01:12:58 pm »
Having a sore knee, & think it's due to trapped cartilage, which i've had before.. :(
#Sausages

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #34601 on: August 11, 2022, 02:43:04 pm »
When people try and announce words how someone from a different country would (for example names in football) - They then end up copying their accent instead. I find the Spanish players end up with this most from commentators

It would be like someone asking Gerrard how to say his name, and then saying it in a scouse accent every time they go to say it.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #34602 on: August 11, 2022, 04:16:53 pm »
Having a sore knee, & think it's due to trapped cartilage, which i've had before.. :(
Knees are bastards and the bad news is that they only get worse as you get older.

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #34603 on: August 11, 2022, 09:47:12 pm »

I've got this recurring shoulder/neck crick thing that has flared up again. Happens in my sleep, a silent killer

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34604 on: August 11, 2022, 11:58:48 pm »

Because world domination is expensive...

:lmao
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #34605 on: August 12, 2022, 09:54:47 am »
I've got this recurring shoulder/neck crick thing that has flared up again. Happens in my sleep, a silent killer

I had a pain in lower back, buttock and upper thigh, googled those exact symptoms and self diagnosed sciatica in seconds. Such a total pain and massively makes me feel old as I can't move about easily. Thankfully also googled stretches to help it go away which probably saved me all kinds of money seeing a US doctor.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34606 on: August 12, 2022, 01:18:22 pm »
I had a pain in lower back, buttock and upper thigh, googled those exact symptoms and self diagnosed sciatica in seconds. Such a total pain and massively makes me feel old as I can't move about easily. Thankfully also googled stretches to help it go away which probably saved me all kinds of money seeing a US doctor.

been there, about 5 years back.  sciatica is a terrible pain and ages you 15 years in 15 minutes. 

the stretches are great though to deal with it.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #34607 on: August 12, 2022, 02:20:02 pm »

I tend to lie on my side and curl towards a loose foetal position in bed, including bending my head forwards.

I've had [genuine] whiplash a few times over the years, and a few months ago started waking up with a severe pain at the base of my skull that would last all day. Started trying to keep my head tilted a little backwards when I go to sleep, even angling the pillow to assist.

It's really helped. I still wake up some mornings, where I've inadvertently bent my head forwards in my sleep, but nothing like how it was.

My knee's also fucked.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #34608 on: August 12, 2022, 02:38:25 pm »
I get it periodically and it's horrible.

I used to do community care work and just standing in a certain position whilst giving a disabled client a shave could kick it off.

By far the worst was when I was lifting the dog off the back seat of the car. A disc in my lower spine popped and trapped the sciatic nerve.  :no  Holy crap, that was the worst pain I've ever felt. My vision went whiteout for a few moments too. I was flat on my back for two weeks straight as I simply couldn't move. I just had to wait it out until the disc shrunk back and came off the nerve.

Similar happened to a woman I was talking to once. She said it was more painful than childbirth.  :o
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34609 on: August 12, 2022, 07:50:13 pm »
Psoriasis :butt Fuckin horrible having it in this kind of weather

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #34610 on: August 13, 2022, 12:59:57 am »
I get it periodically and it's horrible.

I used to do community care work and just standing in a certain position whilst giving a disabled client a shave could kick it off.

By far the worst was when I was lifting the dog off the back seat of the car. A disc in my lower spine popped and trapped the sciatic nerve.  :no  Holy crap, that was the worst pain I've ever felt. My vision went whiteout for a few moments too. I was flat on my back for two weeks straight as I simply couldn't move. I just had to wait it out until the disc shrunk back and came off the nerve.

Similar happened to a woman I was talking to once. She said it was more painful than childbirth.  :o

Omg that sounds excruciating!
Least you know not to talk to women

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34611 on: August 15, 2022, 06:53:03 pm »
TV presenters, news reporters etc who speak as though they are addressing a class of 5yr olds.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #34612 on: August 15, 2022, 06:55:00 pm »

I tend to lie on my side and curl towards a loose foetal position in bed, including bending my head forwards.

I've had [genuine] whiplash a few times over the years, and a few months ago started waking up with a severe pain at the base of my skull that would last all day. Started trying to keep my head tilted a little backwards when I go to sleep, even angling the pillow to assist.

It's really helped. I still wake up some mornings, where I've inadvertently bent my head forwards in my sleep, but nothing like how it was.

My knee's also fucked.

Have you reached the reading glasses stage yet?

That’s when you know you are truly fucked.

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34613 on: August 15, 2022, 07:18:35 pm »
Something I see on here a lot that annoys me:

Bizarre post.

Weird post that.

Truly odd that you would say that

Baffling comment

etc etc.

This fake gaslighting bullshit, where people act like someone's saying something that they can't even fathom. You can fathom it, you just disagree. Just say so instead of this fake confusion shite. Unless you're going for this effect in your posts, in which case fine, have at it I suppose:

Online Mumm-Ra

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34614 on: August 16, 2022, 04:20:37 am »
I’ve probably just inadvertently dissed half the board there, sorry  ;D
Just a form of internet arguing that does my head in

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34615 on: August 16, 2022, 06:49:57 am »
Weird post that.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #34616 on: August 16, 2022, 07:33:35 am »
Smoke alarm test beep is going but it's too early in the morning for me to actually do it

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #34617 on: August 16, 2022, 08:23:11 am »
Weird post that.

Annoying as well.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34618 on: August 16, 2022, 10:58:40 am »

Omg that sounds excruciating!
Least you know not to talk to women

;D

How was that one missed. ;D
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #34619 on: August 16, 2022, 01:00:04 pm »
People losing their shit over a paint advert.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34620 on: August 16, 2022, 01:03:18 pm »

Sounds like it really caused a splash.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34621 on: August 16, 2022, 01:29:38 pm »

I assume that 'comedian' tweeting Crown Paints puts all her material out in the open before going on stage or on TV so she knows what is or isn't offensive. c*nt, just like all the c*nts losing their shit over Chelsea v Spurs being a 'man's game'
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #34622 on: August 16, 2022, 01:39:15 pm »

I think people are just being over emulsional.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34623 on: August 16, 2022, 01:41:14 pm »
The royal mail managed to lose a 1st class signed for parcel I sent on Thursday.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34624 on: August 16, 2022, 01:48:50 pm »
I think people are just being over emulsional.

We shouldn't gloss over it though.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34625 on: August 16, 2022, 01:50:36 pm »
We shouldn't gloss over it though.
yep, be a mistake to just brush it off.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34626 on: August 16, 2022, 01:51:18 pm »
need to get the unvarnished truth.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #34627 on: August 16, 2022, 01:51:48 pm »

Pollocks...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34628 on: August 16, 2022, 01:52:00 pm »
some might bristle at the suggestion of course.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34629 on: August 16, 2022, 01:52:37 pm »
needs to get more coverage, this issue.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34630 on: August 16, 2022, 01:53:28 pm »

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34631 on: August 16, 2022, 06:01:14 pm »
Tom Reid Wilson.

No idea who that c*nt is, but I hope to never see him on my TV again.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34632 on: August 16, 2022, 09:04:05 pm »
Coming home and finding a rag full of covid lies and other absolute bullshit in my letterbox. Go to fuck!!  :no
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34633 on: August 16, 2022, 10:51:50 pm »
People chatting away when you meet them somewhere, and they ask "any holidays ? " , when the only reason they ask is because they are going somewhere, and are dying to tell you all about it.
I've started now answering them and changing the subject, the confusion on their face as to why you didn't ask it back is funny

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #34634 on: August 17, 2022, 11:27:26 am »
Speaking of holidays:

1) The instagrammers who clog up certain scenic spots taking ages to get their perfect shot, when anybody else is taking a couple of quick snaps and then moving on.

2) The trend of families with small children (I'm talking like under 5) in which every family member has a full size carry-on.  I'm sorry but a 5 year old does not need a personalized carry-on   so their parents can avoid checked luggage fees, while slowing the boarding time for everyone else

Similarly (and I'm not sure if this is a new thing or the pandemic has opened my eyes to it), but the amount of idiots on holiday who seem to be in their own little bubble without any consideration for their surroundings or others. It's as if the mindset is I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want, how I want, when I want 

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34635 on: August 17, 2022, 12:14:32 pm »
Speaking of holidays:

1) The instagrammers who clog up certain scenic spots taking ages to get their perfect shot, when anybody else is taking a couple of quick snaps and then moving on.

2) The trend of families with small children (I'm talking like under 5) in which every family member has a full size carry-on.  I'm sorry but a 5 year old does not need a personalized carry-on   so their parents can avoid checked luggage fees, while slowing the boarding time for everyone else

Similarly (and I'm not sure if this is a new thing or the pandemic has opened my eyes to it), but the amount of idiots on holiday who seem to be in their own little bubble without any consideration for their surroundings or others. It's as if the mindset is I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want, how I want, when I want

Weird thing to be annoyed about in the current climate of people barely being able to afford a holiday. You aren't getting to your destination any earlier if you board first.
How much is it delaying your boarding by, maybe 15 seconds while the parent sticks the kids bag in the locker? Is your time really that precious?

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #34636 on: August 17, 2022, 04:20:58 pm »
The huge price hike at Costa coffee.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34637 on: August 17, 2022, 04:29:24 pm »

This is nothing new, always been that way, most people are crap at holidaying.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34638 on: August 17, 2022, 04:44:02 pm »
The huge price hike at Costa coffee.
Costa Coffee is shite anyway. If it's possible, find a local cafe/roaster serving proper speciality coffee.

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34639 on: August 17, 2022, 05:10:40 pm »
weather forecast yesterday was for rain today so got cancelled for work not one fucking drop so far.