Author Topic: sorry about my previous posts  (Read 58639 times)

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Re: sorry about my previous posts
« Reply #320 on: October 31, 2015, 12:53:23 am »
The thread seems to have been deleted now. :'(

It has not, it has been hibernated with the rest of the transfer board.

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #321 on: October 31, 2015, 12:55:22 am »

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #322 on: October 31, 2015, 11:56:11 am »
It has not, it has been hibernated with the rest of the transfer board.

Ahh right, as soon as the Transfer window section is open again, the thread will be available for all to see, & laugh at Dubai Red again for calling himself a moron. :lmao
#Sausages

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #323 on: December 13, 2017, 02:32:04 pm »
"what place should my posts be in if i was asking if anyone would sell me their season ticket?"

"ye i know that it was probably a stupid post anyway because i doubt that anyone would sell me their season ticket but it was worth a go."

"why wasnt it worth a try mate? none of my mates will sell it to me. so theres no harm in asking if anyone on here would. someone may have to sell there season ticket next season for some reason. so i think it was worth a go"

"i would love to buy that season ticket off you for £520. are you in the kop or anfield road?"

:wellin

I'd have replied the Barking Stand. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #324 on: January 30, 2018, 05:24:45 pm »
I saw that kesey! Or should I say Balders.

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #325 on: December 11, 2018, 12:27:53 pm »
Bump.
#Sausages

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #326 on: December 12, 2018, 11:03:53 am »
 ;D I’d almost forgotten about this
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #327 on: November 11, 2020, 02:06:06 pm »
who the fuck is baldrick?

:lmao
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #328 on: November 11, 2020, 03:14:13 pm »
Hah, he actually came on here asking if anyone wanted to sell their season ticket. Good ol Hammy16

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #329 on: November 11, 2020, 11:06:33 pm »
Hah, he actually came on here asking if anyone wanted to sell their season ticket. Good ol Hammy16

Someone offered him a season ticket for Dagenham & Redbridge, to which he replied Kop or Annie Road. :duh ;D
#Sausages

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #330 on: July 30, 2021, 09:39:01 pm »
#Sausages

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #331 on: July 30, 2021, 10:01:23 pm »
If you've never before read it, this thread (now locked) is most entertaining if you want a new Baldrick fix. We used to have a poster called CF999 who was the most ordinary fella 99% of the time, but on a couple of magical occasions, he'd post whilst absolutely smashed, and this thread was a chronicle of that. One for the ages...

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=250542.msg6351713#msg6351713
:lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.