Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6752028 times)

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Re: Fat Sam's Grand Slam Booeasy - Everton - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #57800 on: March 20, 2018, 11:22:22 pm »
I steer well clear of the comments thread on the Echo.

Mind you I steer well clear of the Echo website, 'cos it's shite.

The comments section in the Echo, put the comments section in the Daily Mail to shame & that's quite an achievement, then there's the spam they allow through you know the "i'm earning such & such" :butt
#Sausages

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #57801 on: March 20, 2018, 11:42:30 pm »
The comments section in the Echo, put the comments section in the Daily Mail to shame & that's quite an achievement, then there's the spam they allow through you know the "i'm earning such & such" :butt

The Echo website is shambolic. I only read it (if it ever loads up on my phone) because I refuse to pay out for the paper these days. The comments section often leaves me despairing for humanity and its future. There are some proper 24 carat gobshites on there.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #57802 on: March 20, 2018, 11:52:33 pm »
I steer well clear of the comments thread on the Echo.

Mind you I steer well clear of the Echo website, 'cos it's shite.
The anti LFC thread at GoT is called "Echo comment. Fears of a witch hunt at Liverpool FC"

There is a recently signed up City fan posting in that thread constantly bashing us.

The Bitter mutants are lapping up every one of posts.

I avoid the actual echo site,the media player does my head in,i try to pause it and  and when i do it it  shrinks and then still pops up and plays in the lower right corner then it takes an age to scroll down  any page because my ad blocker is blocking about 1300 ads,it's the same with it's sister paper the Mirror.

I avoid both papers online like the plague.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #57803 on: March 21, 2018, 12:00:21 am »
Common denominator they're sites run by Trinity Mirror, every site run by them has the same format filled with tons of ads so adblock is necessary to view the site. :butt
#Sausages

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #57804 on: March 21, 2018, 07:37:35 am »
The anti LFC thread at GoT is called "Echo comment. Fears of a witch hunt at Liverpool FC"

There is a recently signed up City fan posting in that thread constantly bashing us.

The Bitter mutants are lapping up every one of posts.

There's something a bit snivelling and craven when rival fans ingratiate themselves to other supporters on fan forums. It's such an easy hit - 'oh, I'm a City fan and will join in the RS bashing on GOT...hey this is getting me lots of support and likes!' It's whopperdom 101.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #57805 on: March 21, 2018, 08:16:49 am »
The Echo website is shambolic. I only read it (if it ever loads up on my phone) because I refuse to pay out for the paper these days. The comments section often leaves me despairing for humanity and its future. There are some proper 24 carat gobshites on there.

Given the number of bots out there, they are probably Spartak Moscow fans
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline diegoLFC7

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #57806 on: March 21, 2018, 06:17:25 pm »
Just seen some bloke on twitter post how "creepy" we are for celebrating Mo Salah's accomplishments, and "promoting" islam as if he was the only islamic player in the prem. The bloke then goes on to mention Evertons Islamic players. If you combine all of their goals they dont come anywhere near Salah. The epitome of being bitter is getting to a whole new level.
Seen us win everything

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57807 on: March 21, 2018, 06:50:30 pm »
How can we compete against that [emoji23]

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #57808 on: March 21, 2018, 08:44:57 pm »
How can we compete against that [emoji23]
Welcoke to Woodison...

If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #57809 on: March 21, 2018, 09:05:38 pm »
Welcoke to Woodison...

'Everden arnoui?'

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #57810 on: March 21, 2018, 09:16:56 pm »
'Everden arnoui?'
He learnt that over in Lille.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #57811 on: March 21, 2018, 09:26:17 pm »
Just seen some bloke on twitter post how "creepy" we are for celebrating Mo Salah's accomplishments, and "promoting" islam as if he was the only islamic player in the prem. The bloke then goes on to mention Evertons Islamic players. If you combine all of their goals they dont come anywhere near Salah. The epitome of being bitter is getting to a whole new level.
Was it Davek?
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57812 on: March 21, 2018, 09:52:05 pm »

Everton have collectively only scored 9 more league goals than Salah in just this season.  When you look at it like that, Islam becomes irrelevant.  Everton players are shite regardless of their religion.   ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #57813 on: March 22, 2018, 09:51:44 am »
Everything we've ever done as a fanbase is 'cringing', apparently. We're barely allowed to enjoy a Champions League win without accusations of going overboard. Plus, of course having banners and flags is just plain weird...because...ya no...reasons.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57814 on: March 22, 2018, 02:10:46 pm »
Everything we've ever done as a fanbase is 'cringing', apparently. We're barely allowed to enjoy a Champions League win without accusations of going overboard. Plus, of course having banners and flags is just plain weird...because...ya no...reasons.

Definition of confusion for the Bitters would be having an open top bus tour for a league cup win.  Fortunately it will never happen so the fabric of reality will not need to be tested.

Popcorn's Art

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #57815 on: March 22, 2018, 02:28:52 pm »
Definition of confusion for the Bitters would be having an open top bus tour for a league cup win.  Fortunately it will never happen so the fabric of reality will not need to be tested.

They'll have an open top bus tour, taking in Old Trafford when they, eventually, beat us.

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #57816 on: March 22, 2018, 11:04:02 pm »
Elstone telling them not to get their hopes up about having a big stadium. Letting them down gently here, as it’ll soon be don’t get your hopes about even getting a new stadium
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57817 on: March 22, 2018, 11:09:43 pm »
Elstone telling them not to get their hopes up about having a big stadium. Letting them down gently here, as it’ll soon be don’t get your hopes about even getting a new stadium
The Games going to Birmingham killed off their stadium dreams.

Looks like the Wooden shack for the next 20 years for the Bitters.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57818 on: March 22, 2018, 11:15:46 pm »
The architect linked to the Sewage plant stadium has dented their hopes on his twitter that it will be a big stadium.

https://twitter.com/Meisarch/status/976938979617660928

I think that's Catcherintheeye in the comments. :D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 11:24:48 pm by RedSince86 »

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57819 on: March 22, 2018, 11:26:11 pm »
Got stadium thread in meltdown :lmao

Offline dylman

• Main Stander
« Reply #57820 on: March 22, 2018, 11:37:34 pm »
Honestly, I'm surprised that an actual architect is involved.

Online elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #57821 on: March 23, 2018, 12:34:18 am »
The architect linked to the Sewage plant stadium has dented their hopes on his twitter that it will be a big stadium.

How adorable. This one was great as well.

"Have to disagree with you I am afraid mate, our stadium will be one of the first things people say when arriving on a cruise."
We are Liverpool!

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57822 on: March 23, 2018, 12:44:34 am »
People dont accept this, people seem to think we will sell out 60k every week and we might, some weeks, maybe if we make the CL and Barca or Real come to town, but can anybody see us getting 60k on a Wednesday night versus Burnley?

Champions League? :lmao

We are gona spend 400m on an extra 5k seats, get in.

Finally somebody has clocked on!

I have made this point before. A smaller stadium creates a better atmosphere which helps us finish higher up the league which means more prize money

Higher league positions clearly has nothing to do with the talent in the team.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #57823 on: March 23, 2018, 02:16:23 am »
They can't even sell out their tinpot stadium now, what makes them think they'll add 20 to 30 thousand more arses on to the seats. Hard to expand your reach when you spend so long marketing yourself as a local club for local people. They'll have to accept a few 'non chosen' ones as well if they want to increase attendance.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57824 on: March 23, 2018, 02:56:39 am »
They can't even sell out their tinpot stadium now, what makes them think they'll add 20 to 30 thousand more arses on to the seats. Hard to expand your reach when you spend so long marketing yourself as a local club for local people. They'll have to accept a few 'non chosen' ones as well if they want to increase attendance.

But but but guys!!!! It’s new!! That automatically means sellouts!

Online Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #57825 on: March 23, 2018, 06:26:08 am »
That's about £80,000 per every new seat, minus the all the consultation, inspection, certification, registration, insurance etc.

How long for them to break even?
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Online Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57826 on: March 23, 2018, 06:36:23 am »
How long before it dawns on them they aren't getting a new stadium?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57827 on: March 23, 2018, 06:41:20 am »
One lad on there obviously without an ounce of economic sense insists they should build an 80k one , easily filled he says by having one stand as a family stamd ...two adults pay and three kids go free !

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57828 on: March 23, 2018, 06:54:43 am »
One lad on there obviously without an ounce of economic sense insists they should build an 80k one , easily filled he says by having one stand as a family stamd ...two adults pay and three kids go free !

I wonder which school of finance he studied at? Wherever it is, I hope his 3 kids aspire to better

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #57829 on: March 23, 2018, 07:19:52 am »
Free tickets and burgers, the city is theirs I tell ya  ::)

Meanwhile, useless overrated Salah has already scored more this term than legendary cult hero Drunken Ferguson did in his second six-year stint at Everton.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57830 on: March 23, 2018, 08:10:07 am »
They should build a huge stadium but with just 35k seats.  You know, future proofing an all.  Put some scaffold and benches up for the big CL games they could probably get another 10k in there.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #57831 on: March 23, 2018, 08:17:53 am »
If they're lucky then they'll get a 35K seater version of the Madejski stadium

40K absolute max!
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #57832 on: March 23, 2018, 08:20:01 am »

They won`t add 20 or 30,000. Simple as that. Remember the debates on here about the new main stand and capacity in the ground ? There was some gnashing of teeth when the owners talked about a sweet spot of always being near or at capacity and having enough tickets for most people who wanted to come. What Everton fans seemingly fail to understand is that the sweet spot for them is not 60,000 or anything like it
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57833 on: March 23, 2018, 08:58:59 am »
There is no fucking way on this Earth they have a 7-11k waiting list for Season tickets, not a fucking chance at all

A lad in our work was over on a secondment from Thailand for 2 years and walked up and got a season ticket for the season he was over here. I know fellas in our office who have added season tickets for their kids without even having to move seats

They don't sell out, they have no waiting list, they have no fucking hope of a new stadium

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #57834 on: March 23, 2018, 09:31:16 am »
Everton have collectively only scored 9 more league goals than Salah in just this season.  When you look at it like that, Islam becomes irrelevant.  Everton players are shite regardless of their religion.   ;D
It would be funny as fuck if he scored more than their whole team this season.

"Size envy" hahaha

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57835 on: March 23, 2018, 09:41:59 am »
There is no fucking way on this Earth they have a 7-11k waiting list for Season tickets, not a fucking chance at all

A lad in our work was over on a secondment from Thailand for 2 years and walked up and got a season ticket for the season he was over here. I know fellas in our office who have added season tickets for their kids without even having to move seats

They don't sell out, they have no waiting list, they have no fucking hope of a new stadium

They claim 8 out of 10 seats are seasies and that they have sold out every Premier League game this season (an average of 38,761 backs that up) Seeing as the ground holds less than 40,000 and of that 3,000 are for aways, even with the claimed waiting list, they need a 50k at best, although 47k is nearer the mark.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/01/05/201718-season-tickets-full-info
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57836 on: March 23, 2018, 10:32:19 am »
A lot of them calling for the capacity to be 61878. I wonder if they'd be still happy with that capacity if ended up expanding Anfield to 62000?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #57837 on: March 23, 2018, 10:38:38 am »
And slowly it start to unravels.

The problem is the numbers don't stack up building a 60k and actually filling it, and unless they can massively reduce the costs by building a 50k I can't see the numbers adding up then either. In both scenarios the prices will need to rise from the low prices they are charging at the moment, which I'd imagine will dent their demand.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #57838 on: March 23, 2018, 10:45:40 am »

"Size envy" :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #57839 on: March 23, 2018, 10:56:25 am »
...The problem is the numbers don't stack up building a 60k and actually filling it, and unless they can massively reduce the costs by building a 50k I can't see the numbers adding up then either.

But..but..Moshi's got billions so money is no problem in this fantasy exercise and in the minds of many over there..

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)