Author Topic: Maribor away, ticket sales  (Read 24007 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Maribor away, ticket sales
« on: October 4, 2017, 12:00:49 pm »
Liverpool FC have released the following ticket selling details regarding the Champions League tie away to Maribor at the Ljudski Vrt Stadium, on Tuesday October 17, kick-off 7.45pm BST.

The club has received an allocation of 842 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture.

Ticket prices and sale dates

Adults £40

There are no concessionary priced tickets available for this fixture.

Hospitality Members

Kenny Dalglish Stand Executive Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled Supporters

Liverpool FC has received within the allocation three pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Qualifying wheelchair-disabled supporters should click here.

All Other Supporters

Tickets will be available online only to Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at the following European away fixtures:-

Spartak Moscow (26.09.17) AND approved proof of travel, Villarreal (28.04.16), Borussia Dortmund (07.04.16), Manchester United (17.03.16), FC Augsburg (18.02.16), FC Sion (10.12.15), Rubin Kazan (05.11.15), Bordeaux (17.09.15).

Attendance at 7 or more games: From 8.15am until 1.45pm on Friday October 6.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

The following sale will then take place on a first come first served basis, subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply:

Attendance at 6 or more games: From 2pm on Friday October 6 until 10.45am on Monday October 9.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

The following sale will take place only in the event that tickets remain:

Attendance at 5 or more games: From 11am until 2pm on Monday October 9.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Those supporters who are not successful are urged not to travel.

Details to be provided at time of booking

Following UEFA guidelines, supporters MUST provide the following information for EACH INDIVIDUAL SUPPORTER attending. If someone else is travelling using your Season Ticket, Members Card or Fan Card, their details must be provided when making the booking.

We will not be able to make any changes to the booking once the purchase is complete.

Please have these details ready prior to making your booking:
•Forename
•Surname
•Full Address
•Country of Birth
•Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
•Passport Number or National Identity Number
•Outbound Travel Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
•Return Travel Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
•Method of travel to and from destination and stadium
•Name and address of accommodation

Ticket fulfilment (delivery & collection)

UK Based Supporters
•Tickets purchased will be sent via Special Delivery at a charge of £5.65. Tickets will be sent to the registered address we currently hold on our ticketing system of the person making the booking only.
•Supporters can alternatively request for their tickets to be held for collection from the Ticket Office, ANFIELD ONLY, by selecting the ‘Collect’ option online when making their purchase. Click here for details of when tickets can be collected. Tickets must be collected from Anfield no later than 11am on Saturday October 14.

Non UK Based Supporters

Due to the short timescales involved, all tickets purchased will be held for collection. Supporters should choose the ‘collect’ option when making their purchase. The club will contact these supporters to provide alternative collection arrangements.

There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/277269-maribor-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-notice
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline tarentheara

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Maribor away, ticket sales
« Reply #1 on: October 4, 2017, 12:26:51 pm »
Everyone think this will 100% sell out in the second sale?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 4, 2017, 12:34:15 pm »
Everyone think this will 100% sell out in the second sale?

Guaranteed

Offline Dhlfc92

• Main Stander
« Reply #3 on: October 4, 2017, 12:37:01 pm »
Got Spartak Dortmund Augsburg villarreal united Bordeaux am I not gurantee?

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #4 on: October 4, 2017, 12:40:59 pm »

Did you read the details?

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5 on: October 4, 2017, 12:41:32 pm »
You needed Kazan or Sion (although perhaps unlikely to have got Sion without Kazan) to be guaranteed.  It might be a scramble in the second sale for those with 6 - but odds on you'll get it.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #6 on: October 4, 2017, 12:41:41 pm »
Unfortunately not mate.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 4, 2017, 12:42:06 pm »
Guaranteed

It's not guaranteed to sell out on 6 at all. I think there will be a limited sale for 5, depending on how many hospitality take.
To have 7+, you need to have been to 2 of the lower allocations.
To have 6+ you need to have been to 1 of the lower allocations.
Those being: Kazan (300 ish), Sion (550), Spartak (800 sold but only 300-400 regulars)

To have 5+ you need to have been to Augsburg - 1.1k

Obviously not exact numbers as it's spread a bit more as not everyone goes to every game.

Offline Dhlfc92

• Main Stander
« Reply #8 on: October 4, 2017, 12:45:51 pm »
Unfortunately not mate.

Dya think this will afffect sevilla I've got udinese Madrid Basel ludo Beşiktaş Augsburg Bordeaux Dortmund united villarreal the final Hoffenheim (no credit didn't count) and Spartak?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: October 4, 2017, 12:49:59 pm »
Dya think this will afffect sevilla I've got udinese Madrid Basel ludo Beşiktaş Augsburg Bordeaux Dortmund united villarreal the final Hoffenheim (no credit didn't count) and Spartak?

Think you'll be OK for Sevilla, but looks like they're only using Europa League run and this years CL as qualifying criteria, so like me only Augsburg, Bordeaux,  Dortmund,  United,  Villareal will count

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #10 on: October 4, 2017, 01:09:09 pm »
Looks we will struggle this year. Had to go on others' ST for Sion and Augsburg, and couldn't do Spartak. Hopefully we'll get one for Sevilla on ours, and hopefully can go on the same ST we used for Sion etc on Friday aft....  :-\ :-\

Still think they should have transferred the credits as, if you couldn't it transfer them, would have dropped and we'd have got them! But at least we went which was good I guess.
We are a team of one half.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: October 4, 2017, 01:13:55 pm »
I got 6/8... Missed SMoscow and Kazan... but got Sion. Hopefully I'll be ok.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: October 4, 2017, 01:23:52 pm »
There were only about 200 in Moscow... And considering they have to supply Proof of Travel, So I think it will go Downto 5/8

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 4, 2017, 01:25:07 pm »
It's not guaranteed to sell out on 6 at all. I think there will be a limited sale for 5, depending on how many hospitality take.
To have 7+, you need to have been to 2 of the lower allocations.
To have 6+ you need to have been to 1 of the lower allocations.
Those being: Kazan (300 ish), Sion (550), Spartak (800 sold but only 300-400 regulars)

To have 5+ you need to have been to Augsburg - 1.1k

Obviously not exact numbers as it's spread a bit more as not everyone goes to every game.

You maybe right, but if there is there'd be maybe 50 max, but not holding my breath.

Hopefully it's 5 out of 9 games (the 8 listed plus Maribor) that's guaranteed for Sevilla and then at least I can stay on the ladder, but again not holding my breath, as the allocation should be around 2100 I'd expect those on 5 out of 9 will be guaranteed

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #14 on: October 4, 2017, 01:30:57 pm »
Guaranteed
Not in my opinion, it will drop to 5.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline tarentheara

• Main Stander
« Reply #15 on: October 4, 2017, 01:32:50 pm »
You maybe right, but if there is there'd be maybe 50 max, but not holding my breath.

Hopefully it's 5 out of 9 games (the 8 listed plus Maribor) that's guaranteed for Sevilla and then at least I can stay on the ladder, but again not holding my breath, as the allocation should be around 2100 I'd expect those on 5 out of 9 will be guaranteed

Probably think around 50 left in the 5+ sale is about right

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 4, 2017, 01:34:01 pm »
I'm praying (not hopefull) it drops to 5 gutted they didn't use a collection method for this as it would of helped -

I went to Sion but never got the credit and new it would come back and bite me later.

Still going to go regardless and hopefully grab a spare somewhere.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 4, 2017, 01:34:16 pm »
Not in my opinion, it will drop to 5.

Maybe mate, but no more than 50 I'd say

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #18 on: October 4, 2017, 04:01:48 pm »
So tickets are normally €6 or €10 for Maribor home matches, but £40 for us...I assume that the home supporters will also be charged £40? A complete piss take if not  :no

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: October 4, 2017, 04:09:01 pm »
So tickets are normally €6 or €10 for Maribor home matches, but £40 for us...I assume that the home supporters will also be charged £40? A complete piss take if not  :no
Sick of this blatant piss taking

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: October 4, 2017, 05:01:43 pm »

My Slovenian is a bit ropey; however, I gather this says that their tickets were sold in packages of 3 games and the cheapest were 85 EUR (for the North stand behind the goal, where the away end is).
http://www.nkmaribor.com/novice/?id=7978

I was trying to find out how much Spartak paid but only found that "tickets sold via organised supporter groups"
http://fanclubspartak.ru/news/996.html
Better ask my chums, then.

The above link does mention that Spartak only 635 tickets, as opposed to 842. Wonder whether the 842 includes the mandatory 200 Cat 1 tickets. Remember that for Spartak the announcement mentioned 1,145 tickets but the capacity of the actual away end was only 983. Liverpool fans were charged the same price as the locals in Moscow.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #21 on: October 4, 2017, 07:20:03 pm »
£40?? ?? :no

I'll still be glad to get one as we're all booked but even so..... it's def a piss-take!

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: October 4, 2017, 07:58:37 pm »

I'll still be glad to get one as we're all booked but even so..... it's def a piss-take!
At least they aren't on sale at 11am 😛

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #23 on: October 4, 2017, 08:23:15 pm »
I'll be very surprised if this doesn't drop to 5

Reading the Spartak thread there seems to be a few who went to Kazan so a cross over there. I find it hard to believe that the people who went to Kazan didn't mostly go to Sion.

I think the most that could have six is around 700 and I don't think it's that many.

Augsburg was about a 1000 allocation so I think that anyone with that will have a good chance in the third sale.

Reckon the club are just covering themselves. Third sale on Monday so they are giving themselves plenty of time to get them posted out, that makes me think they are expecting a third sale
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: October 4, 2017, 09:00:37 pm »
I'm one short, was at Sion but didn't have a ticket
Just hope it doesn't sell out on 7

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #25 on: October 4, 2017, 10:26:52 pm »
I'm one short, was at Sion but didn't have a ticket
Just hope it doesn't sell out on 7
No chance of that happening mate, it won't even sell out on 6. They'll be a sale for 5 albeit for a limited amount of tickets.

Offline SwedenRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: October 5, 2017, 07:44:44 am »
I cant believe the Corporates can just apply and get tickets, with no credit whatsoever! So we have to factor in how many Corporates will go on their first Euro away trip. Im stugging to see how this will go to 5 from 8.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #27 on: October 5, 2017, 08:26:40 am »

£42 in the Kop for the home game
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: October 5, 2017, 09:20:44 am »
I cant believe the Corporates can just apply and get tickets, with no credit whatsoever! So we have to factor in how many Corporates will go on their first Euro away trip. Im stugging to see how this will go to 5 from 8.
This is just a stab in the dark but those tickets could be from the mandatory 200 Cat 1 allocation.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #29 on: October 5, 2017, 12:39:08 pm »
£42 in the Kop for the home game
Which seems quite dear BUT if their usual games are £6/£8....  >:( >:(

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: October 5, 2017, 12:43:30 pm »
It's not as if they're a regular fixture in the champions league so it's hardly surprising that they're gonna milk it...could be worse like, Sion was what £52? And that was EL

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: October 5, 2017, 05:29:34 pm »
Gutted. I'd sort of decided I wasn't going to go anyway but always more annoying in black and white for some reason.

I'd got:

Villareal. United. Dortmund. (3).

Spartak (1).

Total: 4

Offline ronnnie yates

• Anny Roader
  • today we settle all family business.
« Reply #32 on: October 6, 2017, 08:27:07 am »
just done mine no problems apart from had to collect from anfield , had this problem before ,and was told to update basket , which i did but still didn't give me the option to post , you technically gifted people will no doubt sort the solution , I HOWEVER  am a thicko  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: October 6, 2017, 08:28:37 am »

The above link does mention that Spartak only 635 tickets, as opposed to 842. Wonder whether the 842 includes the mandatory 200 Cat 1 tickets. Remember that for Spartak the announcement mentioned 1,145 tickets but the capacity of the actual away end was only 983. Liverpool fans were charged the same price as the locals in Moscow.

I just had a look and the 3 blocks for sale now add up to about 640 so the other 200 must be the Cat 1's elsewhere
« Last Edit: October 6, 2017, 08:44:29 am by Tommypig »

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #34 on: October 6, 2017, 08:46:01 am »
just done mine no problems apart from had to collect from anfield , had this problem before ,and was told to update basket , which i did but still didn't give me the option to post , you technically gifted people will no doubt sort the solution , I HOWEVER  am a thicko  ;D ;D ;D

When you go to the check out page, above the ticket list is a fullfillment method box - which comes up with the default of 'collect from anfield'.  The complication is that this box has a drop down list nested within another drop down box.  So sometimes if you click on the drop down it just looks as though 'collect from anfield' is the only option.  If you persist on clicking within the right edge of the box you can find the second drop down, which allows you to change it to 'post'.  If you are buying more than one ticket, then you need to refresh your basket and then unhelpfully it usually shows only one of the tickets as 'post' and the others as 'collect from anfield'.  So back to the nested drop down box and try and select 'post' again, then refresh again and it may then show all tickets as designated post.

It's a lot of faffing about.  Ticket office should try and get rid of the nested boxes.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #35 on: October 6, 2017, 08:52:02 am »
When I put 'refresh your basket' in my previous post, I meant click the 'update' button.  Don't refresh your page.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #36 on: October 6, 2017, 08:58:28 am »
When you go to the check out page, above the ticket list is a fullfillment method box - which comes up with the default of 'collect from anfield'.  The complication is that this box has a drop down list nested within another drop down box.  So sometimes if you click on the drop down it just looks as though 'collect from anfield' is the only option.  If you persist on clicking within the right edge of the box you can find the second drop down, which allows you to change it to 'post'.  If you are buying more than one ticket, then you need to refresh your basket and then unhelpfully it usually shows only one of the tickets as 'post' and the others as 'collect from anfield'.  So back to the nested drop down box and try and select 'post' again, then refresh again and it may then show all tickets as designated post.

It's a lot of faffing about.  Ticket office should try and get rid of the nested boxes.
Spot on, this is exactly what I had to do as well and it worked.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #37 on: October 6, 2017, 08:59:40 am »
This is just a stab in the dark but those tickets could be from the mandatory 200 Cat 1 allocation.
You've nailed it. The total amount of seats in Blocks A, B and C (all that is on sale right now) is 642, add the 200 Cat 1 seats and you get to our official allocation of 842.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: October 6, 2017, 09:06:07 am »
Just sorted our 5,same questions from uefa,passport numbers, where you staying,where you flying from?wonder if this is the norm all over europe?
Same here with delivery only mine showing as the lead name,so have emailed them the same as Spartak to tell them to send me all 5...

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #39 on: October 6, 2017, 09:20:59 am »
If a lead customer buys one ticket not in his name and has to pick it up, can the lead customer pick it up himself or does the persons whos name the ticket is on, to pick the ticket up?