Author Topic: Maribor  (Read 41387 times)

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Maribor
« Reply #80 on: October 2, 2017, 11:13:32 am »
I've rebooked via Stuttgart. £85. You'll get nothing off Monarch but confident I'll get a refund for the original flight (£39) off Barclaycard.
I think for a sec 75 claim from your card company the cost has to be over £100 - our 2 flights to Zagreb came to £94 so may miss out - also lost £39 for hotel in Zagreb Monday night which became non-cancelable on 2nd October!!   managed to rebook Easyjet  to Vienna + Flixbus

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #81 on: October 2, 2017, 11:16:15 am »
I think for a sec 75 claim from your card company the cost has to be over £100 - our 2 flights to Zagreb came to £94 so may miss out - also lost £39 for hotel in Zagreb Monday night which became non-cancelable on 2nd October!!   managed to rebook Easyjet  to Vienna + Flixbus

We booked 3 at £39 so should be covered. Also trying travel insurance for the cost of the new flights.
Long live the King

Offline liverpoolsnumber9

• Main Stander
« Reply #82 on: October 2, 2017, 01:41:43 pm »
 Was Gatwick to Zagreb 4 of us At £67 each 🙄....rebooked at 7am Heathrow to Zagreb with BA ..
At £260 each !! .. just need to tell the others now 😋

3 of us sorted ,just me needing one as only on 5 so fair play to the ones that went to Russia ,!!
If there is a spare out there I would very grateful 🙂..   

Just been looking and on one site tickets in our end £375 !!! And they show 26 of them !!!!
.. 20 f...g 6 ....
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 11:12:30 pm by liverpoolsnumber9 »

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #83 on: October 2, 2017, 05:08:04 pm »
Was in contact with the club regarding proof of travel for Spartak Moscow and asked when does the sale for Maribor away begin, got replied that they want to sort maribor home first (probably ACS) before they start with away game tickets. Where is the logic??

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: October 2, 2017, 05:15:33 pm »
Was in contact with the club regarding proof of travel for Spartak Moscow and asked when does the sale for Maribor away begin, got replied that they want to sort maribor home first (probably ACS) before they start with away game tickets. Where is the logic??

Expect an announcement today then because they haven't got a clue

Offline Irishka

• Kemlynite
    • Merseyside Ornithology
« Reply #85 on: October 2, 2017, 06:04:30 pm »
Russians got tickets to Moscow game via memberships, they will count for credits, but very-very few of them think about going to Maribor. Literally less than 10 people.

If you're Russian it's just a one off event.
Exactly. All of them are waiting for another game in Russia.

Offline HMHB

• Main Stander
« Reply #86 on: October 2, 2017, 07:52:19 pm »
in the same boat here 😠
got alternative flight to zagreb via brussels.will get reimbursement for cancelled flight as was through travel company not monarch themselves.but added stress i could of done without.

Offline DAVID IN DUBAI

• Main Stander
  • (Sniffer) Dubai Reds.
« Reply #87 on: October 2, 2017, 07:52:25 pm »
Steua Bucharesti was pretty cold too mate. Good job i had a skinful

Yes and eventually a 5 star hotel to stay in.  ;D ;D

Offline DAVID IN DUBAI

• Main Stander
  • (Sniffer) Dubai Reds.
« Reply #88 on: October 2, 2017, 07:56:38 pm »
We booked 3 at £39 so should be covered. Also trying travel insurance for the cost of the new flights.

Rebooked Venice sat midlands 30 quid 3-4 hr drive down prob stay over somewhere on the way down.  8) 8)

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #89 on: October 2, 2017, 09:19:34 pm »
Planning to get train from Ljubljana to Maribor on day of match and return day after.  Can find suitable train times on www.raileurope.com and also on the slovakian rail site www.slo-zeleznice.si.   Prices on slovakian site are much lower - about a third of the price - but can't see any way of buying online.  Not sure whether to pay the higher price on raileurope or to risk leaving it to buy tickets at station when we get to Ljubljana.  Wondering if there's any risk that train would get fully booked and they would refuse to sell us a ticket.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Online kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #90 on: October 3, 2017, 12:39:41 am »

Offline richard_lfc

• Anny Roader
  • His name is Luis Suarez he wears the famous red...
« Reply #91 on: October 3, 2017, 12:46:33 am »
On that Slovenian rail website it states "Train tickets can be purchased at a station Ticket Office and at rail-appointed travel agencies"

And obviously those agencies are based in Slovenia so there's no option to purchase online.

Looks like it's around 14/15 euros for a single in 2nd class so it's cheap enough

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: October 3, 2017, 09:16:52 am »
rather poor that 2 weeks before the game and still no ticket news, yet they are pushing ahead with the home fixture which is over 4 weeks away
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: October 3, 2017, 09:37:56 am »
rather poor that 2 weeks before the game and still no ticket news, yet they are pushing ahead with the home fixture which is over 4 weeks away

They dont make money out of the away game!!

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #94 on: October 3, 2017, 01:28:08 pm »
Didn't know where to post my question so I'll try here.  Given that short of the team actually coming to Zagreb this will be the closest as it gets for me to watch the Reds without long distance travel so I'll obviously be there.

You can probably what I need, right?  Exactly, I need a ticket so if anyone is travelling over with a spare please let me know.  I might even name my firstborn after said person. ;D
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline igloo

• Anny Roader
  • All round the fields of Anfield Road....
« Reply #95 on: October 3, 2017, 01:28:41 pm »
They dont make money out of the away game!!

Same old TO !!
YNWA

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: October 3, 2017, 02:15:52 pm »
Didn't know where to post my question so I'll try here.  Given that short of the team actually coming to Zagreb this will be the closest as it gets for me to watch the Reds without long distance travel so I'll obviously be there.

You can probably what I need, right?  Exactly, I need a ticket so if anyone is travelling over with a spare please let me know.  I might even name my firstborn after said person. ;D
Do you live in Zagreb? I was hoping Rijeka would come through qualifying but this is a close second. Hajduk Split would be my dream draw haha

Online kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #97 on: October 3, 2017, 05:03:15 pm »
I think a few coming through Zagreb, some staying nights in Zagreb, so you might be in luck. But until the ticket office let us know about tickets, nobody apart from those who go everywhere, who will get one. Those that go everywhere wont be likely to have a spare, so keep your eyes on this thread, you might get lucky.

Offline firing squad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: October 3, 2017, 05:16:03 pm »
Fongers crossed.

Yes I do live in Zagreb for the last year and a halfish but I'm from the southern parts originally. Between Split and Dubrovnik.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

Online kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #99 on: October 3, 2017, 05:51:55 pm »
Croatia is stunning, spent some time near Trogir, near the airport. Made it out to Brac/Bol. Stunning.

Offline firing squad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: October 4, 2017, 08:05:28 am »
Croatia is stunning, spent some time near Trogir, near the airport. Made it out to Brac/Bol. Stunning.
It sure is. Too bad it's full of corruption and morons. :/

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: October 4, 2017, 08:53:50 am »
Out of intrest people that are going via Zagreb how are you getting to Maribor?

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #102 on: October 4, 2017, 09:19:48 am »
Out of intrest people that are going via Zagreb how are you getting to Maribor?

Flixbus. Hour and a half.
Long live the King

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #103 on: October 4, 2017, 12:02:58 pm »
 Liverpool FC have released the following ticket selling details regarding the Champions League tie away to Maribor at the Ljudski Vrt Stadium, on Tuesday October 17, kick-off 7.45pm BST.

The club has received an allocation of 842 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture.

Ticket prices and sale dates

Adults £40

There are no concessionary priced tickets available for this fixture.

Hospitality Members

Kenny Dalglish Stand Executive Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled Supporters

Liverpool FC has received within the allocation three pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Qualifying wheelchair-disabled supporters should click here.

All Other Supporters

Tickets will be available online only to Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at the following European away fixtures:-

Spartak Moscow (26.09.17) AND approved proof of travel, Villarreal (28.04.16), Borussia Dortmund (07.04.16), Manchester United (17.03.16), FC Augsburg (18.02.16), FC Sion (10.12.15), Rubin Kazan (05.11.15), Bordeaux (17.09.15).

Attendance at 7 or more games: From 8.15am until 1.45pm on Friday October 6.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

The following sale will then take place on a first come first served basis, subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply:

Attendance at 6 or more games: From 2pm on Friday October 6 until 10.45am on Monday October 9.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

The following sale will take place only in the event that tickets remain:

Attendance at 5 or more games: From 11am until 2pm on Monday October 9.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Those supporters who are not successful are urged not to travel.

Details to be provided at time of booking

Following UEFA guidelines, supporters MUST provide the following information for EACH INDIVIDUAL SUPPORTER attending. If someone else is travelling using your Season Ticket, Members Card or Fan Card, their details must be provided when making the booking.

We will not be able to make any changes to the booking once the purchase is complete.

Please have these details ready prior to making your booking:

Forename
    Surname
    Full Address
    Country of Birth
    Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
    Passport Number or National Identity Number
    Outbound Travel Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
    Return Travel Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
    Method of travel to and from destination and stadium
    Name and address of accommodation

Ticket fulfilment (delivery & collection)

UK Based Supporters

Tickets purchased will be sent via Special Delivery at a charge of £5.65. Tickets will be sent to the registered address we currently hold on our ticketing system of the person making the booking only.
    Supporters can alternatively request for their tickets to be held for collection from the Ticket Office, ANFIELD ONLY, by selecting the ‘Collect’ option online when making their purchase. Click here for details of when tickets can be collected. Tickets must be collected from Anfield no later than 11am on Saturday October 14.

Non UK Based Supporters

Due to the short timescales involved, all tickets purchased will be held for collection. Supporters should choose the ‘collect’ option when making their purchase. The club will contact these supporters to provide alternative collection arrangements.

There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #104 on: October 4, 2017, 12:34:16 pm »
Friday morning it is then  ;D

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #105 on: October 4, 2017, 01:17:51 pm »
Obviously those on 7 are guaranteed, I'd of thought that most on 6 will be sorted too. May be a few left for any on 5....
Our 4 are all on 6....

Online kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #106 on: October 4, 2017, 01:22:22 pm »
if only i did Moscow. Regrets. Trumped by a family holiday.

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #107 on: October 4, 2017, 01:30:45 pm »

How many do you have mate?

Online kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #108 on: October 4, 2017, 06:32:06 pm »

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #109 on: October 4, 2017, 07:19:31 pm »
Ha, ha - surely you can't complain that much Kev, where you went !!   ;D

Offline bedo

• Main Stander
  • we see things they'll never see
« Reply #110 on: October 4, 2017, 09:49:03 pm »
Heard from a mate today who has 2 corporate season tickets with no previous euro credits on, that he applied for 2 tickets for this game and was given 2. Surely this sort of thing needs sacking off

Offline Red Man 4 Eva

• Main Stander
« Reply #111 on: October 4, 2017, 10:05:35 pm »

You doing this Euro away Ralf?

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: October 4, 2017, 10:33:55 pm »
Heard from a mate today who has 2 corporate season tickets with no previous euro credits on, that he applied for 2 tickets for this game and was given 2. Surely this sort of thing needs sacking off
Very concerning if true. Euro aways were the only ones where hospitality had to have the same credits as everyone else to get tickets. That was definitely the case in 15/16 when I worked for a company who have an exec box in KD stand. To give tickets away for such a tiny allocation is disgusting

Online kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #113 on: October 4, 2017, 11:09:06 pm »

You are right, some fantastic places i've been with the lads following LFC over the years, but family needed a hol. Dodged a hurricane and had a nice time in the sun, drinking the odd pina collada. Hopefully it will be like that in Seville :-)

Offline bullyred

• Main Stander
« Reply #114 on: October 4, 2017, 11:49:56 pm »
Very concerning if true. Euro aways were the only ones where hospitality had to have the same credits as everyone else to get tickets. That was definitely the case in 15/16 when I worked for a company who have an exec box in KD stand. To give tickets away for such a tiny allocation is disgusting
defo😡

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #115 on: October 5, 2017, 11:08:44 am »
Finally bought train tickets, got the return journey for only 3€. 37€ together with return.

http://www.oebb.at/en/ - by far the cheapest place to book, looked literally every site there was.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #116 on: October 5, 2017, 05:45:37 pm »
You doing this Euro away Ralf?
No, not enough credits Paul - sadly. Have booked for Sevilla........but, might not even qualify for that !  ;D

Online kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #117 on: October 6, 2017, 02:41:53 pm »
Just tried to buy Maribor on 6 credits. Saying sold out.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: October 6, 2017, 08:46:49 pm »
Ill be renting a car from Zagreb day of the match. Back to Zagreb following day.

Offline DAVID IN DUBAI

• Main Stander
  • (Sniffer) Dubai Reds.
« Reply #119 on: October 7, 2017, 06:49:09 pm »
Wednesday evening Dubai - Sofia for 2 x nights then of to UK for the Man U weekend, after that Monday East Midlands to Venice - Maribor (ticket sorted) and then finish the trip off with Spurs away on Sunday  :) ;) should be well knackered after that week. (3 x wins would be nice  ;))