Author Topic: Beşiktaş Away  (Read 75012 times)

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
Beşiktaş Away
« on: January 21, 2015, 05:34:16 pm »
Does anyone know how much Arsenal, Spurs etc paid for their tickets at Beşiktaş away?

Just seen the home is on sale so I'm just setting money aside. Hopefully its a low cost anyway  :D

Should be a pretty decent allocation with a capacity of 75,000.

I can't see the whole ground being open though as I would have thought there attendances aren't up to that standard. Would imagine a 2- 3k allocation.

Can't see there being an issue like it was for Champions League Tickets anyway judging by recent Europa sales.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 05:39:51 pm by Smithy_88 »

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Beşiktaş Away
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 05:51:10 pm »
Does anyone know how much Arsenal, Spurs etc paid for their tickets at Beşiktaş away?

Just seen the home is on sale so I'm just setting money aside. Hopefully its a low cost anyway  :D

Should be a pretty decent allocation with a capacity of 75,000.

I can't see the whole ground being open though as I would have thought there attendances aren't up to that standard. Would imagine a 2- 3k allocation.

Can't see there being an issue like it was for Champions League Tickets anyway judging by recent Europa sales.

I think Spurs paid £11.

Offline geth7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 06:03:35 pm »
£11.50  I think they paid, could be wrong though. I can't find anything on the spurs website about prices and allocation they got given, but anyone who wants a ticket to this will get one. Looking forward to this now, just need to sort my visa out!
+18 ticket exchange

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 06:34:44 pm »
£11.50  I think they paid, could be wrong though. I can't find anything on the spurs website about prices and allocation they got given, but anyone who wants a ticket to this will get one. Looking forward to this now, just need to sort my visa out!
It was definitely £11.50, I know a few lads that went.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 07:17:49 am »
Sound Cheers lads, makes it affordable with both Chelsea tickets and Beşiktaş at home this month yo find the money for.  ;D ;D

Be a big allocation and I suspect good chance for people who want to get on the euro band wagon a ticket

Same with the visa, everyone is saying its straight forward though.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 08:00:07 am »
Yes Visa is easy to do,make sure you use right website though,should cost $20 no more.....

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 08:32:55 am »

Be a big allocation and I suspect good chance for people who want to get on the euro band wagon a ticket

We'll sell 2,000 and take 500
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 08:46:41 am »
The link to use is the 1 that I posted in the other Euro away thread. I'll probably do my visa about a week before the match.

Don't know what to do for this, get 2 through my usual source or hope it drops to all members and then get 2 in our own names.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 10:43:18 am »
Don't know what to do for this, get 2 through my usual source or hope it drops to all members and then get 2 in our own names.

If the home games are in your own names you would be as well to get an away on your membership, get the tickets from your usual source as well though just to be safe.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2015, 11:06:35 am »
If the home games are in your own names you would be as well to get an away on your membership, get the tickets from your usual source as well though just to be safe.
Yes, we've been to 3 of the home matches, in our own names.

Thanks for the advice.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2015, 02:06:48 pm »
The link to use is the 1 that I posted in the other Euro away thread. I'll probably do my visa about a week before the match.

do both don't piss off your normal source by refusing tickets but try to get on the ladder yourself

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2015, 02:12:36 pm »

We have one if you cant get one. We always get 4 but only 3 going this time. Let me know if you get stuck.

Imagining member sale like Anzi, where everyone buys but no1 goes as they are so cheap.

Easy way to get on the ladder for £11.50 like for some people

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • We See Things They'll Never See
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2015, 05:59:28 pm »
how many do you reckon we'll get? I read somewhere Arsenal only got an initial allocation of 1000

On another note I hope they keep online sales for the euros, make life so much easier.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 06:01:17 pm by Alistairlfc »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2015, 06:55:20 pm »
do both don't piss off your normal source by refusing tickets but try to get on the ladder yourself
Cheers mate. I'll definitely get them off by normal source as he's helped me loads in the past but hopefully I'll be able to get 2 in my own name as well.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2015, 07:01:33 pm »
We have one if you cant get one. We always get 4 but only 3 going this time. Let me know if you get stuck.

Imagining member sale like Anzi, where everyone buys but no1 goes as they are so cheap.

Easy way to get on the ladder for £11.50 like for some people
We'll definitely be able to get at least 2 but thank you for the offer mate.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2015, 08:54:29 am »
how many do you reckon we'll get? I read somewhere Arsenal only got an initial allocation of 1000

On another note I hope they keep online sales for the euros, make life so much easier.

I only went off the 5% ruling.

75k stadium so 3750 tickets. - Saying that if they only open half of the stadium i don't know how the rule applies.

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2015, 12:14:15 pm »

I'm hoping for this too

Offline cal_liverpoolfc

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @cal190691
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2015, 02:48:48 pm »
Anyone getting the Metro lines to the stadium from Taksim, the route is below:
•    M2 – Taksim – Yenikapi line
•    M1B – Yenikapi - Kirazli line
•    M3 – Kirazli – BasaksehirMetrokent line (get off at Ikitelli Sanayi stop)
•    M3 – Ikitelli Sanayi to Olimpiyat stop
•    Use the same lines in the opposite direction to return to Taksim square.
"Nah nah nah, there's no rule book. Show me the rule book"

Offline Dont look back in anger

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2015, 12:38:07 am »
Looking on booking flights soon for this, obviously Turkish fans have a bit of a bad reputation but for anyone who went last time was there any trouble with their fans? Thanks

Offline tarentheara

• Main Stander
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2015, 10:01:32 am »
Anyone know when this sale will go on?

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2015, 11:02:52 am »
Looking on booking flights soon for this, obviously Turkish fans have a bit of a bad reputation but for anyone who went last time was there any trouble with their fans? Thanks

Book your flights and accomodation at same time mate, it seems to be coming up cheeper than flights only then a hotel...As for trouble, obviously there will be fans around looking for it (and that is on both sides), but if you stay with other supporters enjoy the food and beer travel to and from the game with mates you should have a good time, the rule of Common sence applys...,But with the Ale flowing sometimes common sence goes out of the window.  Enjoy it all the same.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2015, 11:05:47 am »
No have been there 4 times no serious trouble,5 minute skirmish by Taxsim last time we played Beşiktaş....Love the place...

Offline ausmal

• Boys Pen
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2015, 03:46:41 pm »
Aussie supporter here living in Croatia- only 139 euro return flights from Zagreb so will be looking to make the trip with a Scottish friend. Is it best to get tickets in the away section?? I definitely want to be bouncin' all game!

Will be my first reds match and hoping Gerrard will be fit and firing for this one! Where's the best place to buy tickets?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 03:51:39 pm by ausmal »
Allez allez allez!

Offline Dont look back in anger

• Main Stander
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2015, 04:06:53 pm »
No have been there 4 times no serious trouble,5 minute skirmish by Taxsim last time we played Beşiktaş....Love the place...
Book your flights and accomodation at same time mate, it seems to be coming up cheeper than flights only then a hotel...As for trouble, obviously there will be fans around looking for it (and that is on both sides), but if you stay with other supporters enjoy the food and beer travel to and from the game with mates you should have a good time, the rule of Common sence applys...,But with the Ale flowing sometimes common sence goes out of the window.  Enjoy it all the same.

Nice one lads

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2015, 04:10:13 pm »
Aussie supporter here living in Croatia- only 139 euro return flights from Zagreb so will be looking to make the trip with a Scottish friend. Is it best to get tickets in the away section?? I definitely want to be bouncin' all game!

Will be my first reds match and hoping Gerrard will be fit and firing for this one! Where's the best place to buy tickets?
You'll easily be able to get a spare in the away end on the day of the match mate.

Offline ausmal

• Boys Pen
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2015, 04:14:05 pm »
You'll easily be able to get a spare in the away end on the day of the match mate.

Ok great thanks :)
Allez allez allez!

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2015, 04:56:48 pm »
Anyone know when this sale will go on?

knowing our ticket office the probably a week before

Offline leonmc0708

• Still not in the clique.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2015, 01:20:48 pm »

its not their fault - they do their best
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline leonmc0708

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2015, 01:26:52 pm »
Seen a few people mention Visa for Istanbul - any body got a link at all ?
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2015, 01:28:13 pm »

Would be a good time to sell with a pick up of tickets in Takim Square on production of passport with visa stamp, the ST/membership or fancard of any uncollected tickets could have its history wiped out.

Offline leonmc0708

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2015, 01:37:47 pm »
Would be a good time to sell with a pick up of tickets in Takim Square on production of passport with visa stamp, the ST/membership or fancard of any uncollected tickets could have its history wiped out.

serious or joking there ?
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2015, 02:15:00 pm »
its not their fault - they do their best

;D
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2015, 02:25:46 pm »

as much as I agree with this our ticket office are a joke and would probably leave the tickets at anfield and forget to put them on the bloody plane out!

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2015, 04:09:11 pm »
serious or joking there ?

What don't you like about it?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2015, 05:20:14 pm »
Seen a few people mention Visa for Istanbul - any body got a link at all ?
Here you go mate :

https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/tour/

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2015, 08:53:28 pm »
https://www.gov.uk/government/world-location-news/travel-advice-for-liverpool-fc-Beşiktaş-sk-football-match

Less than 4 weeks to go, cannot wait, the 1st time back for me since THAT match.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 09:00:47 pm by ABJ »

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2015, 09:15:49 pm »
No coins. Is that a fuckin joke?! Like we could hit anyone with an athletics track in the way!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2015, 09:43:19 pm »
No coins. Is that a fuckin joke?! Like we could hit anyone with an athletics track in the way!
;D

And no belts, like I'm going to strangle or whip someone with it  ;)

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2015, 11:10:05 pm »
And no coaches from city centre like Arsenal and Spurs had
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Online wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2015, 08:55:22 pm »
And no coaches from city centre like Arsenal and Spurs had

LFC will tell us if they are providing coaches when they release the ticket info and info for fans travelling to istanbul. Would be very surprised if they dont put some on when the gov.uk website is advising us not to travel to the game on the metro, only time will tell.