Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2547939 times)

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #24800 on: December 2, 2019, 01:12:59 pm »
Feeling like shit but cannot afford to lose 3 days pay so in work. I hope I fucking infect everyone with Norovirus or some such shite

Make sure to make physical contact with your bosses that impose such shitty conditions on you.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24801 on: December 2, 2019, 01:37:38 pm »
Make sure to make physical contact with your bosses that impose such shitty conditions on you.

I'm making sure I don't wash my hands and then leaning palms down on his desk. I'll grab the door handle of his car on the way home too just to make sure
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #24802 on: December 2, 2019, 02:42:58 pm »
i do hate the contradictions about sick leave in some way

bloke comes in sick- fair play but go home you'll infect everyone
bloke rings in sick - ah yeah any excuse to stay at home
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24803 on: December 2, 2019, 04:30:24 pm »

Our place

bloke comes in sick- no one gives a fuck how ill you are, you won't be sent home.
bloke rings in sick - ah yeah any excuse to stay at home, lazy c*nt
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #24804 on: December 2, 2019, 04:49:39 pm »

Said this a few pages ago - the same people who whinge about people coming into work with a cold and 'spreading germs' are generally the same people who whinge about people staying off sick with a cold.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24805 on: December 2, 2019, 04:51:02 pm »
Said this a few pages ago - the same people who whinge about people coming into work with a cold and 'spreading germs' are generally the same people who whinge about people staying off sick with a cold.

yep, id rather someone called in sick than listening to a load of snot and sniffles all day

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24806 on: December 2, 2019, 06:02:55 pm »
Listening to someone sneeze and snuffle or have twice as much work to do?

I'll take my chances with the germs cheers

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #24807 on: December 2, 2019, 06:08:19 pm »
I'm making sure I don't wash my hands and then leaning palms down on his desk. I'll grab the door handle of his car on the way home too just to make sure
You are evil, Rob.

I like you even more now. 😁
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #24808 on: December 3, 2019, 12:31:24 am »
You are evil, Rob.

I like you even more now. 😁

Hmmm, i now have visions of Rob chanting, I Am Evil Rob, to the I Am Evil Homer chant. ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnIu8CI4Syw  ;D
#Sausages

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24809 on: December 3, 2019, 08:05:07 am »
Pretty much everything about getting the train in the morning.
Inconsiderate wankers using disabled parking bays as a waiting area to drop someone off.
People jostling for position to be the first one on the train. Its packed, none of you are getting a seat.
People getting on the train then just stopping right there to stand by the door. Get on the train last then you c*nt.
People that stand in the doorway instead of moving up the gangway. Fucking cretins.
Schooldkids being oblivious to the fact there are other people on the train. Little c*nts.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #24810 on: December 3, 2019, 08:09:37 am »
Feeling like shit but cannot afford to lose 3 days pay so in work. I hope I fucking infect everyone with Norovirus or some such shite

I was the same yesterday and my boss has been giving it the big ‘we can’t afford to have anyone off ill at this time of year, you need to just battle through it’.

So offered to make the tea/coffee about five times and bought myself a nice big bag of revels and dunked my snotty hand right in  8)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24811 on: December 3, 2019, 12:29:35 pm »
We were in Disneyland Paris last week and the amount of people trying to barge in front to get on rides, stand too close in the queue, stopping by the exit of rides to check their phones, let their kids run wild was unreal. Grandparents would queue up then the mum, dad and kids barge past to join them, mostly Spanish btw.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #24812 on: December 3, 2019, 01:19:38 pm »
I am gonna sound like a miserable old fooker now (I am only 41 by the way), but the new Wetherspoons in James Street, we sometimes go in there on a Monday after work but its getting the point now where I would rather sit in a phone box with a can of Kestrel.

I know they are only youngsters, but the bar staff are fookin ludicrous at serving, they take your money first then go and prepare your drinks, but most of all they are sh1t at figuring out who's next.

Was in last night and they were serving arl grannies ordering coffee and leaving me standing like a lemon.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24813 on: December 3, 2019, 01:28:47 pm »
I am gonna sound like a miserable old fooker now (I am only 41 by the way), but the new Wetherspoons in James Street, we sometimes go in there on a Monday after work but its getting the point now where I would rather sit in a phone box with a can of Kestrel.

I know they are only youngsters, but the bar staff are fookin ludicrous at serving, they take your money first then go and prepare your drinks, but most of all they are sh1t at figuring out who's next.

Was in last night and they were serving arl grannies ordering coffee and leaving me standing like a lemon.

I find it's the same in most Wetherspoons. They serve whoever is closest or whoever catches their attention first. No awareness whatsoever.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24814 on: December 3, 2019, 01:33:57 pm »

Totally agree, usually younger bar staff, heads down, no eye contact and no clue who's next.
Problem is that they usually get no training.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24815 on: December 3, 2019, 01:42:41 pm »

Yeah they are fucking awful in there for this. c*nts who just come to the bar and clear know you've been waiting and are happy to get served rather than tell them someone else has been standing there are just as bad too.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24816 on: December 3, 2019, 01:47:21 pm »
Well if you are gonna drink in a brexit pub.....
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24817 on: December 3, 2019, 02:06:35 pm »
A mate told me what they do in the Five Ways Wetherspoons and it worked but I think they are wise to it now. Simply walk up holding a menu they are on you in a flash then just order your drinks. Worked for me, as many have said its a pain in the arse in some getting served but it is very cheap booze.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24818 on: December 3, 2019, 02:20:26 pm »
If you absolutely HAVE to go into  Weatherspoons, just use the app. I've only used it a couple of times (in airports) but always had very fast servce with it.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24819 on: December 3, 2019, 02:24:51 pm »

The fuck you doing giving that Brexit twat your hard-earned?

Haven't stepped foot in a Wetherspoons for about 3 years, and won't for as long as that right-wing Tory scarecrow c*nt owns them.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24820 on: December 3, 2019, 02:25:07 pm »
If you absolutely HAVE to go into  Weatherspoons, just use the app. I've only used it a couple of times (in airports) but always had very fast servce with it.

This. Dunno why anyone does anything else (unless they can't physically get a table).

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24821 on: December 3, 2019, 02:30:37 pm »
In the summer at the one he's on about (James St) it was taking 15-20 mins at times when ordering from the app because of how busy the place was (as it had a roof terrace).

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24822 on: December 3, 2019, 02:30:48 pm »
Totally agree, usually younger bar staff, heads down, no eye contact and no clue who's next.
Problem is that they usually get no training.

Not surprising from that Brexit loving c*nt who owns them

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #24823 on: December 3, 2019, 02:37:21 pm »

Exactly. Why would you even want to go there?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24824 on: December 3, 2019, 02:40:10 pm »
Cheap booze and decent scran

just playing devils's advocate lads OBVIOUSLY
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24825 on: December 3, 2019, 02:43:24 pm »
People who go to Wetherspoons go because it is cheap and I doubt the vast majority know (or care) anything about the owner. Its cheap that's why people go and the Fiveways one is full of students especially during the day so its hasn't dawned on many of our educated folk either.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24826 on: December 3, 2019, 02:48:25 pm »
I think plenty of people know, I do, but when you're out drinking 3 or 4 times a week in the sun you're first limited (in the centre) to where has a beer garden / terrace, and secondly paying £5 a pint elsewhere becomes damn expensive.

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24827 on: December 3, 2019, 03:13:19 pm »
Girlfriends niece and nephew work in Wetherspoons, they are told to prioritise orders from the app over counter customers.

Our local one in Stockport is like the bar scene from star wars on a Saturday night. 

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24828 on: December 3, 2019, 03:16:00 pm »
Girlfriends niece and nephew work in Wetherspoons, they are told to prioritise orders from the app over counter customers.

Our local one in Stockport is like the bar scene from star wars on a Saturday night.

Right down to the customers appearances I’d imagine

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24829 on: December 3, 2019, 03:41:32 pm »
Right down to the customers appearances I’d imagine

And freaky-looking blokes getting in your face to say "he doesn't like you... I don't like you"

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24830 on: December 3, 2019, 03:44:52 pm »
People who go to Wetherspoons go because it is cheap and I doubt the vast majority know (or care) anything about the owner. Its cheap that's why people go and the Fiveways one is full of students especially during the day so its hasn't dawned on many of our educated folk either.

Took my lad to the local one a few years ago for breakfast early Sat morning (his choice), full of the local alcys at 10am. Won't go in there anymore, if he wants brekkie its a local independent now.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24831 on: December 3, 2019, 03:46:05 pm »
MIssus has got that Now Christmas channel on - comes in from school with the 9yr old lad. Adverts come on - "Daaaad, whats Vaginal dryness?"

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #24832 on: December 3, 2019, 03:49:22 pm »
MIssus has got that Now Christmas channel on - comes in from school with the 9yr old lad. Adverts come on - "Daaaad, whats Vaginal dryness?"

“Ignore whatever your mum has told you”

Online paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24833 on: December 3, 2019, 03:54:47 pm »
Took my lad to the local one a few years ago for breakfast early Sat morning (his choice), full of the local alcys at 10am. Won't go in there anymore, if he wants brekkie its a local independent now.
breakfast there is usually good

years ago long before i got married and moved to northern ireland we found one near where the mrs lived, was dying to get their breakfast but they were so stupid serving it we never went back

they were bringing it out and they dropped it on the floor

10 mins later, wrong one comes out

10 mins later about half of what we ordered came out and the rest in dribs and drabs. fuck that

like you the amount of alcys there at 10am was unreal

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24834 on: December 3, 2019, 05:22:49 pm »
Twats who park in front of the access lane to my block of flats parking. Me and one of my neighbours have been blocked out and my other neighbour is blocked in.  :no

My neighboour has beaten me to it with the not-so-passive aggresive notes left all over the car.

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #24835 on: December 3, 2019, 05:37:21 pm »
People who stand on the left side of the escalator and block everyone who needs to walk on the escalator a bit faster. There is a place in hell especially for you lot, bastards.
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24836 on: December 3, 2019, 06:02:19 pm »
Near just run over 3 stupid little c*nts.
Bus pulled into the bus stop in front of me to let people off. I pulled out to drive round it. These 3 fuckers literally jumped off the bus and ran out in front of it to cross the road. Thankfully I was half expecting it and able to stop. Fucking assholes.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24837 on: December 3, 2019, 06:05:13 pm »
Near just run over 3 stupid little c*nts.
Bus pulled into the bus stop in front of me to let people off. I pulled out to drive round it. These 3 fuckers literally jumped off the bus and ran out in front of it to cross the road. Thankfully I was half expecting it and able to stop. Fucking assholes.

Top bit of driving and forward planning there Barney :thumbup

Kid by ours did that 40 years ago, got flattened by an HGV, burst him all over the road.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #24838 on: December 3, 2019, 06:05:47 pm »

Yeh, putting money in Tim the Twat's  pockets.

Mind you his staff don't seem too keen to take it so........

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24839 on: December 3, 2019, 06:31:17 pm »

Yea bad in there, the Egerton over the road is jsut as bad, music stopped when we nipped in for a pint.
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"