Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2554245 times)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #25080 on: December 18, 2019, 08:11:57 pm »
The new apartment has this fancy fresh air recycling thingy. Basically takes air from the bathroom/ensuite/kitchen (which is open plan with the lounge) and replaces it with fresh air.

Yeah sounds great I thought, but it appears to be constantly on, and therefore it’s taking the hot air out and replacing everything with cold air  :no

:lmao

Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #25081 on: December 18, 2019, 08:44:08 pm »
The McDonald's advert with the breathy singing voice. Goes right through me.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25082 on: December 18, 2019, 08:45:16 pm »
He needs to tell the rental agency. They'll get a glazier out, after New Year, obviously.

I’ll get onto the landlord...

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #25083 on: December 18, 2019, 09:50:24 pm »
He needs to tell the rental agency. They'll get a glazier out, after New Year, obviously.

Don’t put a green and good scarf on, it’ll take a hell of a lot longer to get a glazier out of you do that.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25084 on: December 18, 2019, 09:58:11 pm »
Dickheads that sit at traffic lights with their foot on the brakes. Stop blinding me you c*nts and put your fucking handbrake on.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25085 on: December 19, 2019, 08:11:42 am »
Gini, Mini, Mane, Mo

Fuck off you unfunny and unoriginal piece of shit. That hasn't been funny for a week.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25086 on: December 19, 2019, 10:08:15 am »
Dickheads that sit at traffic lights with their foot on the brakes. Stop blinding me you c*nts and put your fucking handbrake on.

I don't know if all automatics are like this, but it is so much hassle in mine to put the car in "park" its really not worth it. I can flick on my handbrake but then it automatically flicks off when I take my foot off the brake so that is pointless. So instead I have to go from drive into reverse (at which point I guess my reverse lights flicker on) and then into park.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #25087 on: December 19, 2019, 11:53:48 am »
Voicemail off my lekky company .

"Please call us back, urgent"

The number checks out ok..I'm not in debt to you, if it's that urgent YOU call me back!
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25088 on: December 19, 2019, 11:54:10 am »
When Paul's boss tells him to take the week off after his mum died then finds out today they've not paid him!!

He kicked off though so they've paid him after all.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #25089 on: December 19, 2019, 11:56:37 am »
When Paul's boss tells him to take the week off after his mum died then finds out today they've not paid him!!

He kicked off though so they've paid him after all.

disgraceful

people can be so uncompassionate

ive never forgotten one teacher going to me once
"youre always off on a tuesday"

this was 6 months into the school year
1. apart from the tuesday im on about i didnt miss one
2. it was for my grannys funeral

to this day i wish i had hit the teacher for it. bloody deserved. When she read the note she went red. all apologies, doesnt change the fact she was a c*nt
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25090 on: December 19, 2019, 12:08:02 pm »
disgraceful

to this day i wish i had hit the teacher for it. bloody deserved. When she read the note she went red. all apologies, doesnt change the fact she was a c*nt
See it was the "big" boss who was being compassionate but then the production manager failed to understand the "this goes no further than this office" comment and followed procedure instead.

Anyway its sorted now.

And yeah teachers and bosses are dickheads for making comments without understanding the circumstances.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25091 on: December 19, 2019, 12:12:47 pm »
See it was the "big" boss who was being compassionate but then the production manager failed to understand the "this goes no further than this office" comment and followed procedure instead.

Anyway its sorted now.

And yeah teachers and bosses are dickheads for making comments without understanding the circumstances.

same year my mates dad died. I wont go into specifics as he might read the board and its kinda private anyway. He has never forgiven the school for the way they didnt care. Church was 5 minutes from school and not one member of staff attended the funeral.

his mother actually wrote in a complaint

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #25092 on: December 19, 2019, 12:22:00 pm »
disgraceful

Yeah, but you are Stephen Ireland.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25093 on: December 19, 2019, 12:24:38 pm »

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25094 on: December 19, 2019, 01:53:06 pm »
same year my mates dad died. I wont go into specifics as he might read the board and its kinda private anyway. He has never forgiven the school for the way they didnt care. Church was 5 minutes from school and not one member of staff attended the funeral.

his mother actually wrote in a complaint

Genuine question, but why would a member of staff attend? Did the dad work at the school?

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25095 on: December 19, 2019, 01:58:59 pm »
Companies are insensitive c*nts when it comes to bereavements. Someone's mother could pass away suddenly and they'd ask them to come back in the afternoon.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25096 on: December 19, 2019, 02:22:58 pm »
Genuine question, but why would a member of staff attend? Did the dad work at the school?
my wifes a teacher and some staff would in such an instance

in this case i think they should have for a few reasons

1. I dont see why the principal or vice principal couldnt have gone. They didnt take any classes or teach any subjects
2. There was a liaison officer working at the school, I'm sure he could have made an effort, he was actually sent out to the house when the mother complained
3. school as i said was only 5 mins away
4. He actually buried his dad the day before he got his gcse results

The dad didnt work at the school no, but the school was informed yet when he came back half his teachers didnt even know about it (a few of them were actually very pissed off at not being told)

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25097 on: December 19, 2019, 02:42:34 pm »
my wifes a teacher and some staff would in such an instance

in this case i think they should have for a few reasons

1. I dont see why the principal or vice principal couldnt have gone. They didnt take any classes or teach any subjects
2. There was a liaison officer working at the school, I'm sure he could have made an effort, he was actually sent out to the house when the mother complained
3. school as i said was only 5 mins away
4. He actually buried his dad the day before he got his gcse results

The dad didnt work at the school no, but the school was informed yet when he came back half his teachers didnt even know about it (a few of them were actually very pissed off at not being told)

My missus is a teacher too, and if I’m honest with the workload they have on, and with teaching time limited to fit the curriculum in as it is, I’m not sure it’s entirely sensible for them to take further time out to go to funerals.

I know that sounds harsh, and in an ideal world with an adequately funded education system where staff aren’t expected to perform miracles on a daily basis (as I’m sure you’re aware) this would be doable, but I’m just not sure it’s possible.

Now a liaison officer not being sent out is a bit different, as is the teaching staff not being informed. Neither of them are excusable but sounds like as he’d left by then it fell through the gaps.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25098 on: December 19, 2019, 03:26:15 pm »
My missus is a teacher too, and if I’m honest with the workload they have on, and with teaching time limited to fit the curriculum in as it is, I’m not sure it’s entirely sensible for them to take further time out to go to funerals.

I know that sounds harsh, and in an ideal world with an adequately funded education system where staff aren’t expected to perform miracles on a daily basis (as I’m sure you’re aware) this would be doable, but I’m just not sure it’s possible.

Now a liaison officer not being sent out is a bit different, as is the teaching staff not being informed. Neither of them are excusable but sounds like as he’d left by then it fell through the gaps.
sounds like who'd left?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25099 on: December 19, 2019, 03:34:19 pm »
sounds like who'd left?

As in he’d finished his final year, taken his GCSE’s and was waiting for his results given you said the funeral was around mid-August the day before his results.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25100 on: December 19, 2019, 03:53:16 pm »
As in he’d finished his final year, taken his GCSE’s and was waiting for his results given you said the funeral was around mid-August the day before his results.
ok mislead you

is the gcse's not in the middle of secondary school? I was using the equivalent in Ireland (the junior cert) so he was still in the school for two years. Results came out in mid september when he was just back in school

I thought GCSEs were in the middle of secondary school and A levels at the end

Over here its Junior cert and leaving cert. should have been clearer

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25101 on: December 19, 2019, 03:56:56 pm »
ok mislead you

is the gcse's not in the middle of secondary school? I was using the equivalent in Ireland (the junior cert) so he was still in the school for two years. Results came out in mid september when he was just back in school

I thought GCSEs were in the middle of secondary school and A levels at the end

Over here its Junior cert and leaving cert. should have been clearer

GCSE’s are taken in May/June at the end of your time at secondary school but you tend to stop taking classes and go on study leave a few weeks earlier. After the last exam you’ve effectively left school other than to get your results which is around mid-August.

There is no compulsory reason to continue on after GCSE’s, and not all schools offer that either (some have sixth forms which offer A-levels, otherwise you’re off elsewhere to a college).

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25102 on: December 19, 2019, 04:22:42 pm »
right i get ya now

with us we did 3 years secondary then the junior

you could leave school then but not very many did. you could do transition year for a year if  you wanted or just go straight to 5th year then 6th year. so after 2 or 3 years you did the leaving cert.

junior cert results were usually september a few weeks after the year started. you did get about a week off to study for them prior to exams.

leaving cert results usually came out in august after youd left the school. again you got another week off prior to exams

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #25103 on: December 19, 2019, 06:35:09 pm »
Sorry, but drivers of black Audi's. Again!  :no

Dickhead pulls right out in front of me from a side street. Terrible road conditions due to the weather, yet he pulls that stunt.  :wanker
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25104 on: December 20, 2019, 09:36:06 am »
Sorry, but drivers of black Audi's. Again!  :no

Dickhead pulls right out in front of me from a side street. Terrible road conditions due to the weather, yet he pulls that stunt.  :wanker
Just feel like the driving standards are getting worse by the day. People just pull out even though they can see you approaching, forcing you to suddenly brake. No wonder people develop road rage

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #25105 on: December 20, 2019, 10:19:57 am »
Just got cut up by an X5 on Switch Island.
It was in the inside lane and wanted to get right across to the m58 turn off.
No indicator to let me know, just started to drift into my lane, I beeped my horn, but it just carried on into my lane forcing me to brake to avoid it.
Fucking wanker   :wanker
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #25106 on: December 20, 2019, 12:29:28 pm »
Just been back across Switch Island and there's been another crash.
A car has gone through the red lights at the end of the M57 towards the Formby bypass, and smashed into a car coming along from Copy lane police station.
Police and ambulance crews are there now sorting it out.
We were at that set of lights this morning, and a wagon just about made it onto the bypass before our lights changed.
I said to my wife that it wouldn't be long before another crash happened.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25107 on: December 20, 2019, 01:56:35 pm »
Just feel like the driving standards are getting worse by the day. People just pull out even though they can see you approaching, forcing you to suddenly brake. No wonder people develop road rage
Yep, standards are appallingly low these days. I won't pretend my driving is perfect because we all have faults and sometimes make a poor judgement, but a lot of people are absolutely reckless.

I was looking out of the window the other day. We have a great view of the roads in front of us. A car is going to turn right and is at the central reservation but has his nose sticking out into the lane causing an oncoming car to swerve him. That car goes past.. then with absolutely clear vision and good daylight and weather conditions to aid decision making ... the clown pulls right out in front of the next car and almost gets T-boned. I winced as I thought it was a nailed-on crash.

Because of the view we have, we see loads of near misses outside. We even see people going the wrong way on the roundabout, and that defies belief. It happens fairly regular too.  :o
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25108 on: December 20, 2019, 02:01:54 pm »
Just got cut up by an X5 on Switch Island.
It was in the inside lane and wanted to get right across to the m58 turn off.
No indicator to let me know, just started to drift into my lane, I beeped my horn, but it just carried on into my lane forcing me to brake to avoid it.
Fucking wanker   :wanker
Sorry mate, I didn't see you.  :-[

Seriously though. I use Switch Island all the time and absolutely hate it, especially at rush hour. Some poor driver broke down in a lane approaching it yesterday. It was pissing down, dark and gridlocked. A horrible situation for the driver. Same happened a bit later on the flyover in Litherland. Poor sod stuck in a lane with hazards on whilst everyone was trying to get around them in wall-to-wall traffic.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25109 on: December 20, 2019, 02:09:46 pm »
I think we'd all like to do this sometimes!

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #25110 on: December 20, 2019, 02:34:15 pm »
Sorry mate, I didn't see you.  :-[

Seriously though. I use Switch Island all the time and absolutely hate it, especially at rush hour. Some poor driver broke down in a lane approaching it yesterday. It was pissing down, dark and gridlocked. A horrible situation for the driver. Same happened a bit later on the flyover in Litherland. Poor sod stuck in a lane with hazards on whilst everyone was trying to get around them in wall-to-wall traffic.
;D
I always make allowances in case it's a driver who hasn't encountered the nightmare of Switch Island before.
But basic commonsense like using indicators is a must when in this sort of situation.
A flyover from the end of the M57 onto the Formby bypass would help; less congestion, less crashes, less use of the Emergency services.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25111 on: December 20, 2019, 07:14:12 pm »
The friday before christmas.

It should just be renamed 'I Don't Go Out Any Other Night Of The Year, So I'm Going To Go Out This Night And Get On Like A Complete Wanker Day'
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25112 on: December 20, 2019, 07:25:27 pm »
Just feel like the driving standards are getting worse by the day.

Not just driving standards, but all standards.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #25113 on: December 20, 2019, 07:38:23 pm »
The friday before christmas.

It should just be renamed 'I Don't Go Out Any Other Night Of The Year, So I'm Going To Go Out This Night And Get On Like A Complete Wanker Day'

And spew up in the bogs making it difficult for sensible drinkers to have a piss without smearing vomit on their best shoes.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25114 on: December 20, 2019, 08:10:59 pm »
I think we'd all like to do this sometimes!

;D

I have considered getting an old Range Rover, bull bars and rather than swerving, just go straight through them
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #25115 on: December 21, 2019, 06:44:19 am »
People with no bar sense.

Waiting for a drink in my local, an older couple walk in, literally (and not in the J Redknapp meaning) push in front of me and get served first.

It's a small ale house, the bar is 2m long tops, I was clearly waiting.

Pig ignorant tw@ts.

The owner did pop over and apologise afterwards, which was a nice gesture but not her fault.
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25116 on: December 21, 2019, 07:34:46 am »
Knobheads taking Star Wars films seriously
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #25117 on: December 21, 2019, 08:22:06 am »
Knobheads taking Star Wars films seriously

Like the Marvel films. Enjoy them as an action/science fiction film but not something to base your life philosophy on.

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #25118 on: December 21, 2019, 09:35:53 am »
Wasn't Jedi confirmed as an official religion because of the last census?
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25119 on: December 21, 2019, 10:00:25 am »
Wasn't Jedi confirmed as an official religion because of the last census?
I am indeed a member of the Jedi Church    :)