Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2549671 times)

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #25000 on: December 13, 2019, 11:10:36 pm »
How I avoid these problems, walkers, joggers, dog walkers, dogs, traffic, cyclists and fucking phone zombies is I do most of my cycling between 9pm and 7am, it is a completely different world out there on a bike when there is nobody around to bug you, or slow you down.    :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl9rDvgoJ_k

Is that you ?

Well done but think you deffo went on the wrong side of the road at some point .  ;) Thought it was Runcorn at first too with the bridge an that.  ;D Then I heard... wey aye . But , yes there's deffo a difference with the hours that you cycle in. Town is fuckin mad at the minute with all the Chrimbo stuff going on. I usually avoid the 3 - til 6.pm times as it's pure madness . Not just in town though even in the suburbs with the school runs and peak hour traffic stuff.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 11:12:14 pm by kesey »
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25001 on: December 13, 2019, 11:28:12 pm »
Is that you ?

Well done but think you deffo went on the wrong side of the road at some point .  ;) Thought it was Runcorn at first too with the bridge an that.  ;D Then I heard... wey aye . But , yes there's deffo a difference with the hours that you cycle in. Town is fuckin mad at the minute with all the Chrimbo stuff going on. I usually avoid the 3 - til 6.pm times as it's pure madness . Not just in town though even in the suburbs with the school runs and peak hour traffic stuff.
Yeah it is me mate.  I have a GoPro camera and record a lot of my rides.

I had to look up Runcorn Bridge as I had no idea what it looks like and I can see it looks a bit like our Tyne Bridge.  The Tyne Bridge is like a smaller version of Sydney Harbour Bridge (both built by the same company).

On the wrong side of the road, yeah I was . . . . well there was nowt coming so it was ok   :)

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25002 on: December 13, 2019, 11:31:23 pm »
Those of us who are sensible and have seen the real world know you aren't being racist or prejudiced, its just that you've experienced a certain type of person move into your industry and start to damage it with their greed.

Only just seen this mate. It's not only my industry though . I appreciate the hard grafters and like I've said I've got good foreign mates from it. Some of them have saved up their dough and have set up a little buisness or got into the building industry. I tip my hat to all of them. It's the Romani Gypos that need fuking off. Ive seen them begging in town wrapped in clean quilts and then getting picked up in van by China Town and going home. It's organised mate and I reckon most of their money goes to their overlords. So   yes. I do feel sorry for them. Wheres all the Scouse Big Issues sellers gone all of a sudden ?  Its the people that have allowed this to happen that need a bollocking . And just for extra measures that I have equality the next time I see that 10p Lee ( not homeless and Scouse as they come ) asking me for money outside the Tescos on Smithdown he's getting fucking volleyed all over the gaff.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25003 on: December 13, 2019, 11:37:43 pm »
Another Rant Over .

Iam allowed one day ?

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #25004 on: December 14, 2019, 03:01:48 am »
In my one locals last night talking to a mate, customer walks in barges straight into my mate nearly knocking him over, to get to the bar without even so much as an excuse me. :no
#Sausages

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25005 on: December 14, 2019, 11:04:10 am »
The shops are closed one day yet people buying enough provisions to last a month.

Have you ever seen 2 women fighting in the isle over a bag of sprouts?   It's not a pretty sight.    :o

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25006 on: December 14, 2019, 11:28:21 am »
The shops are closed one day yet people buying enough provisions to last a month.

Have you ever seen 2 women fighting in the isle over a bag of sprouts?   It's not a pretty sight.    :o

Our kid trained as a chef, he once asked two women is Tesco if they were having 200 people for Christmas, they had that much food stuffed into the trollies.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #25007 on: December 14, 2019, 01:25:48 pm »
Grown adults who feel the need to act like complete utter fuckwads at Christmas parties
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25008 on: December 14, 2019, 01:28:55 pm »
Grown adults who feel the need to act like complete utter fuckwads at Christmas parties

I'm looking forwards to hearing how much cuntish behaviour happens at the office one tonight. Hopefully they'll fuck the big one off and let us go back to doing our own, rather than being only forced to spend an evening with fucking idiotic 20 yr olds. I've not been to a Crimbo do for 4 years because of this "bring everyone together" stupid thing they do.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #25009 on: December 14, 2019, 06:36:28 pm »

Madness, isn't it.

It's as though people are stocking up for an impending apocalypse, fighting over dwindling resources. It's all a bit too Mad Max for me.

Last Christmas there were actually fights in the super-long queues in Home and Bargain in town while I was waiting to pay. Security had to step in to keep women apart.  ::)

Asda will be ransacked by Christmas Eve, then they'll all be back in there stocking up again on Boxing Day.  ::) ::) ::)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25010 on: December 14, 2019, 06:51:55 pm »
Madness, isn't it.

It's as though people are stocking up for an impending apocalypse, fighting over dwindling resources. It's all a bit too Mad Max for me.

Last Christmas there were actually fights in the super-long queues in Home and Bargain in town while I was waiting to pay. Security had to step in to keep women apart.  ::)

Asda will be ransacked by Christmas Eve, then they'll all be back in there stocking up again on Boxing Day.  ::) ::) ::)

I've done Tesco store deliveries in December, it is nuts. I remember chatting to the lads at the Irlam store one year and they had a queue of 10 trucks that afternoon, usually we turn up one maybe two at a time.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #25011 on: December 14, 2019, 08:32:54 pm »
Having a few beers in tonight..opened a 6 pack (Roysters) bag of crisps to snack on & the fucking things have shrunk to like a mini-cheddar bag size.
Everything you buy lately is smaller..nice one Roysters,done yourselves proud there..Yep I won't be arsed buying them again.

Support the team,Trust & Believe.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25012 on: December 15, 2019, 12:36:36 am »
Madness, isn't it.

I've done Tesco store deliveries in December, it is nuts. I remember chatting to the lads at the Irlam store one year and they had a queue of 10 trucks that afternoon, usually we turn up one maybe two at a time.
My wife bought so much cake and biscuits last Christmas I was still eating the stuff in April.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25013 on: December 15, 2019, 01:53:32 am »
Regarding all the panic buying I hope they don't just bin at the beggining of the new year.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25014 on: December 15, 2019, 01:59:17 am »

I’ve done night replenishment in the past for Asda at Xmas - it’s crazy. Shelves are emptied from one day to the next, even with day replenishment semi restocking them. Not just for the shit you’d expect too, literally everything!!

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25015 on: December 15, 2019, 02:02:53 am »
Regarding Chrimbo in general the best in this country Ive ever had went like this.

Christmas Eve.

Get my stuff in for Chrimbo Day then go my local.

Get home and chill , put Radio 3 on and prepare my food for Chrimbo Day which included getting my stock on the go for the gravy ( woooh check me ) .

Get drunk.

Chrimbo Day

Put me stuff in the oven and have a can of Cains ( wow , remember that ) .

Go to my local.

Cycle through the park as it was boss as nobody else was there.

Home for my food with a top bottle of red , then brandy and a few cigars.

Boxing Day.

Go the footie.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25016 on: December 15, 2019, 10:10:21 am »
Bought* a second hand item on ebay this week. Went to collect it yesterday. I didn't check whereabouts it was exactly before I set off, I just knew it was a Warrington postcode so I stuck it in the satnav and went. I was expecting Warrington as I knew it (as shit as Widnes where I live) but christ I was wrong. 24hrs earlier I had been skimming the election result wondering how Warrington South was Tory and now it all made sense. I never knew so much money was that close by. And yes, every other property had blue placards on the lawn.

Of course, it was me sending my old stuff to the charity shop while it was this guy flogging his cast offs for a measly £15 which, if his easily half a million pound house and Bentley were anything to go by, he definitely did not need. I requested the purchase be cancelled, turned right around and went home.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #25017 on: December 15, 2019, 12:25:19 pm »
Having a few beers in tonight..opened a 6 pack (Roysters) bag of crisps to snack on & the fucking things have shrunk to like a mini-cheddar bag size.
Everything you buy lately is smaller..nice one Roysters,done yourselves proud there..Yep I won't be arsed buying them again.

First sign of getting old is becoming aware that pre packed sweets and crisps are a lesser quantity than in the golden years of your youth.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #25018 on: December 15, 2019, 12:47:27 pm »

The average size of a multipack crisps now is around 25 grams, i only buy multipacks now if they're on offer.
#Sausages

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25019 on: December 15, 2019, 02:19:50 pm »
I’ve done night replenishment in the past for Asda at Xmas - it’s crazy. Shelves are emptied from one day to the next, even with day replenishment semi restocking them. Not just for the shit you’d expect too, literally everything!!

People are mental.

They don't do night replenishment any more, they just park the cages up and the day staff, who used to do the tills, are now expected to stack the shelves during the day. Its dangerous as there are cages all over the place and I've seen enough poorly loaded cages spew their contents to know they are risking injury to staff and customers.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25020 on: December 15, 2019, 04:32:00 pm »
People are mental.

They don't do night replenishment any more, they just park the cages up and the day staff, who used to do the tills, are now expected to stack the shelves during the day. Its dangerous as there are cages all over the place and I've seen enough poorly loaded cages spew their contents to know they are risking injury to staff and customers.

They def do night replenishment still as mates with the night shift manager and they replenish overnight 10pm to 6am.

Was crazy the amount of stuff we used to put out - was by the pallet load rather than cages (only fridge and frozen were caged). Think they have to do day replenishment too simply because the amount of stuff being sold.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 04:34:11 pm by Craig 🤔 »

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25021 on: December 15, 2019, 04:41:07 pm »
I worked night shift for a large Sainsburys, though that is going back 7 years now. I mainly worked fruit and veg and we were putting out about 15 pallets worth a night (less on weekdays, more on weekends).

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25022 on: December 15, 2019, 04:50:48 pm »
They def do night replenishment still as mates with the night shift manager and they replenish overnight 10pm to 6am.

Was crazy the amount of stuff we used to put out - was by the pallet load rather than cages (only fridge and frozen were caged). Think they have to do day replenishment too simply because the amount of stuff being sold.

Must be different at different stores then, I was getting told they'd stopped.

I hate delivering pallets to stores, pain in the arse to get off the trailers, cages are easier to drag about, especially if the store is a tail lift only location. Ionly ever did one Asda, down in Birmingham, that was all pallets out of the back doors, twat of an unload that was.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #25023 on: December 16, 2019, 08:03:15 am »
What really ripple’s my piles is the complete lack of respect from people using public transport.

This morning, 6:40am, the 10B to town, sat downstairs, back of the bus and some scruffy urchin in his work boots and high-viz jacket is practically sprawled out like he’s lying in a double bed, his boots on the seat, no regard for anyone else, or the shit off his boots going all over the seats!

No need for it at all.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Online Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25024 on: December 16, 2019, 09:33:03 am »
Why is Robbie Williams suddenly everywhere this Christmas!? - Is he the new Michael Bubble?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25025 on: December 16, 2019, 09:48:43 am »
Why is Robbie Williams suddenly everywhere this Christmas!? - Is he the new Michael Bubble?

I thought Robbie's bubble had burst?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25026 on: December 16, 2019, 12:54:50 pm »
This article on the BBC about the Champions League draw

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50809416
Champions League draw: Man City face Real Madrid, Liverpool draw Atletico

Manchester City will face Real Madrid while holders Liverpool have been drawn against Atletico Madrid in the last 16 of the Champions League.

Surely as the holders we should be listed first  :butt
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #25027 on: December 16, 2019, 01:03:56 pm »

To be honest, I dont care. The fact that they are listed on there as first, indicates to me that the pressure is on them to win the trophy.

We continue being the underdogs here and I dont care about it either, as long as the trophy comes home.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25028 on: December 16, 2019, 01:33:07 pm »
To be honest, I dont care. The fact that they are listed on there as first, indicates to me that the pressure is on them to win the trophy.

We continue being the underdogs here and I dont care about it either, as long as the trophy comes home.

We can quietly get on with trying to do the quad, while Pep worries about nightime visits to the beach in Abu Dhabi

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #25029 on: December 16, 2019, 02:16:24 pm »
thats a bit of a weird thing to get angry about

easier draw would have been nice
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25030 on: December 16, 2019, 03:44:25 pm »
thats a bit of a weird thing to get angry about

easier draw would have been nice

The small things....

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25031 on: December 16, 2019, 03:46:16 pm »

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25032 on: December 16, 2019, 04:32:44 pm »
But does it really annoy you????.

Absolutely it does.  ;D

Those c*nts have never even been in the final. We've won 6 of the big beautiful bastards. Their draw should've came 4 in the list of mentions behind the other English club that have won it and the other English club to have played in the final.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25033 on: December 16, 2019, 04:35:11 pm »
This article on the BBC about the Champions League draw

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50809416

I get what you’re saying. We’re not even in the title on SSN website - “CL: Manchester City draw Real Madrid, Chelsea face Bayern Munich“

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25034 on: December 16, 2019, 07:36:22 pm »
Bringing someone to the shops that tell you "Two shops, Game and JD Sports"

5 fucking shops later. 

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25035 on: December 16, 2019, 10:00:23 pm »
Grown men at football matches that feel the need to take off their shirts and stand topless despite the cold temperatures. I mean why do it at all? Let alone when it’s freezing.

“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25036 on: December 16, 2019, 10:55:27 pm »

5 fucking shops later. 

That's what the Carnavon Castle pub is for.

You know where I'll be love.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25037 on: December 17, 2019, 08:01:27 am »

5 fucking shops later. 

Made the mistake as a teenager of going shopping for a coat with my mate, his GF at the time and her mate. Me and him both liked the first coat she looked at in St Johns market, 5 hours later, every fucking clothes seller in the market and every fucking clothes shop in town, she goes and buys the first coat :butt

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25038 on: December 17, 2019, 09:30:04 am »
Got Star Wars booked for Thursday 4:20, only realised last night my 11yr old lad is on a school trip and won;t be back until half 5 :butt

Luckily, Odeon have just allowed my to cancel and I rebooked for Friday

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #25039 on: December 17, 2019, 09:31:11 am »
Luckily, Odeon have just allowed my to cancel and I rebooked for Friday
Did you use the force on them? "These are not the tickets you're looking for....."