Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2552875 times)

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #24840 on: December 3, 2019, 09:46:11 pm »
Very few pub staff are any good at keeping tabs on who is next to be honest. And far too many people just push in and don't acknowledge the clear order.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24841 on: December 3, 2019, 10:22:46 pm »
All the hateful comments towards the club for supporting the LGBT community with the rainbow laces and flag campaign.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24842 on: December 3, 2019, 10:29:28 pm »
All the hateful comments towards the club for supporting the LGBT community with the rainbow laces and flag campaign.

Unfortunately social media allows insecure imbeciles to spit bile. Fortunately social media allows insecure imbeciles to show themselves.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #24843 on: December 3, 2019, 10:36:25 pm »
Very few pub staff are any good at keeping tabs on who is next to be honest. And far too many people just push in and don't acknowledge the clear order.

They should bring in automated checkouts.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24844 on: December 3, 2019, 10:37:38 pm »
Unfortunately social media allows insecure imbeciles to spit bile. Fortunately social media allows insecure imbeciles to show themselves.
I guess mate. 

Religious nuts with mainly God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!!

Then the crappy "when are we going to celebrate the white and heterosexual day".

Then the really weird stuff like if Trent was gay how can he keep playing wearing a nappy!!

I mean what the absolute fuck!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24845 on: December 3, 2019, 10:56:21 pm »
I guess mate. 

Religious nuts with mainly God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!!

Then the crappy "when are we going to celebrate the white and heterosexual day".

Then the really weird stuff like if Trent was gay how can he keep playing wearing a nappy!!

I mean what the absolute fuck!

I remember the abuse from last year, was a lot of religious nutters, Christian and Muslim, who were kicking off.

Fucks me off the hypocrisy of these people. If their god is so fucking perfect and never wrong, then he obviously intended to create heterosexual, homosexual, transgender and whatever other orientation people. Therefore, they are going against their god by A) discriminating against non heterosexual people and B)  believing the lies of the bigots who wrote the words that say any of this is a sin and are contradicting god. They are the ones going to purgatory.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #24846 on: December 3, 2019, 11:03:14 pm »

One of my locals if like that, one of the bar staff can serve a few people at once ;D, yet another pub across the road you can be waiting ages as staff often disappear  :butt
#Sausages

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #24847 on: December 3, 2019, 11:06:54 pm »
I' ll raise you both .

People of who ' are in the minority ' gender , race , social status or whatever who spout I believe in ' equality ' BUT ..... revert back to the ' Iam in the minority ' and will play that card to get what they want.

Hahaaaaaa.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24848 on: December 3, 2019, 11:29:52 pm »
They should bring in automated checkouts.
I need to employ a minder when I go into those serve your own places, so people like me would balance out the jobs.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24849 on: December 4, 2019, 07:05:31 am »
I remember the abuse from last year, was a lot of religious nutters, Christian and Muslim, who were kicking off.

Fucks me off the hypocrisy of these people. If their god is so fucking perfect and never wrong, then he obviously intended to create heterosexual, homosexual, transgender and whatever other orientation people. Therefore, they are going against their god by A) discriminating against non heterosexual people and B)  believing the lies of the bigots who wrote the words that say any of this is a sin and are contradicting god. They are the ones going to purgatory.
I didn't see any of it last year Rob so can't comment but can imagine nothing has changed.

In a way I can understand why religious people aren't tolerant of anything that goes against their doctrine.  They've been brainwashed into thinking that way.

What I don't get are how those from majority backgrounds, in this instance white and/or heterosexual, are intolerant of anyone supporting the minorities. 

They're basically saying "what about us" like they're being denied recognition when their "recognition" is that they're already accepted.

Ignorance, intolerance and hatred. 

What the hell happened to all the good human traits?

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24850 on: December 4, 2019, 07:07:50 am »
I' ll raise you both .

People of who ' are in the minority ' gender , race , social status or whatever who spout I believe in ' equality ' BUT ..... revert back to the ' Iam in the minority ' and will play that card to get what they want.

Hahaaaaaa.
Well there's always been those who abuse their status for their own ends mate.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24851 on: December 4, 2019, 07:51:44 am »
People who moan on Facebook EVERY FUCKING MORNING about shitty train journeys. Fucking do something about it then. If someone hogs the sseat with a bag, throw the bag and the fucker who owns it down the train, if the train is late, set the fucking station on fire, storm the offices of First North West when the c*nts raise the prices or just do a mob bunk - don't buy a £6k annual ticket, everyone just turn up and get on the trains and ride for free.

Be like the French

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #24852 on: December 4, 2019, 08:55:34 am »
People who stand on the left side of the escalator and block everyone who needs to walk on the escalator a bit faster. There is a place in hell especially for you lot, bastards.
oh actually had this last week, i politely went "excuse me" and they go "you could use the stairs"

me "WHATEVER"

sorry but some of us dont have time to faff around all day
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24853 on: December 4, 2019, 09:04:44 am »
Newer electric cars that come equipped with cameras that can record the surroundings even when the car is parked. It’s almost like the tech companies are doing the groundwork for a totalitarian regime. Yes, I know it’s a stretch but I’m annoyed. Why not invent a seed that makes trees grow cameras as well?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24854 on: December 4, 2019, 09:15:55 am »
oh actually had this last week, i politely went "excuse me" and they go "you could use the stairs"

me "WHATEVER"

sorry but some of us dont have time to faff around all day

The reply to that is "if you did you wouldn't be such a lazy fat c*nt"

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24855 on: December 4, 2019, 09:21:00 am »

The reply to that is "if you did you wouldn't be such a lazy fat c*nt"

good luck to them if they ever venture into london

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24856 on: December 4, 2019, 09:24:53 am »
People who moan on Facebook EVERY FUCKING MORNING about shitty train journeys. Fucking do something about it then. If someone hogs the sseat with a bag, throw the bag and the fucker who owns it down the train, if the train is late, set the fucking station on fire, storm the offices of First North West when the c*nts raise the prices or just do a mob bunk - don't buy a £6k annual ticket, everyone just turn up and get on the trains and ride for free.

Be like the French

I agree with everything except the last bit.

Fuck the French.   :)

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #24857 on: December 4, 2019, 09:33:17 am »
Why not invent a seed that makes trees grow cameras as well?

Monsanto will already be working on that
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24858 on: December 4, 2019, 10:14:37 am »
The length of time it takes to move a broken down vehicle off the motorway these days.

Case in point this morning: a van breaks down on the M62 eastbound, a couple miles short of j12. I hear on the radio before 8am that there's long tailbacks (to j8) caused by this. The journey along is a crawl - takes about an hour to get through. At arounnd 9am, I pass the incident. There's one of those big highways agency trailers with the flashing lights in the shape of an arrow telling drivers to move lanes, then in front of that a traffic-Womble 4x4, and a small van being loaded into a low-loader.

That's well over an hour to shift a shitty little van. I know there's roadworks, but this seems to be the procedure even when there isn't.

Why don't they still just lash a fucking towrope to the broken down vehicle and drag the fucker over to the side out the way to minimise the disruption to the thousands of other motorists travelling that way?

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24859 on: December 4, 2019, 10:56:04 am »
The length of time it takes to move a broken down vehicle off the motorway these days.

Case in point this morning: a van breaks down on the M62 eastbound, a couple miles short of j12. I hear on the radio before 8am that there's long tailbacks (to j8) caused by this. The journey along is a crawl - takes about an hour to get through. At arounnd 9am, I pass the incident. There's one of those big highways agency trailers with the flashing lights in the shape of an arrow telling drivers to move lanes, then in front of that a traffic-Womble 4x4, and a small van being loaded into a low-loader.

That's well over an hour to shift a shitty little van. I know there's roadworks, but this seems to be the procedure even when there isn't.

Why don't they still just lash a fucking towrope to the broken down vehicle and drag the fucker over to the side out the way to minimise the disruption to the thousands of other motorists travelling that way?
But most of the tail backs are caused by everyone nebbin as they drive past at a snail's pace. 

Probably whilst filming any gory bits to post on social media!

Online stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24860 on: December 4, 2019, 10:57:31 am »
2 things that annoy me......doing 40 on a 50 road and my impatience.

Travelling to work yesterday, got stuck behind 3 cars doing 40, road conditions were fine, no reason not to be doing the speed limit.

I was a bit late for work so decided to overtake them on a straight bit of road, ahead was clear so went past 2 of the 3 cars, and one the right side of the road in a layby was a police camera van (obscured by trees when I started overtaking) .....checked my speedo, I was doing 65.....damnit.

Speed awareness course coming up (hopefully)

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24861 on: December 4, 2019, 10:58:21 am »
But most of the tail backs are caused by everyone nebbin as they drive past at a snail's pace. 

there was one in Dublin earlier this year, the injuries were absolutely horrific, i was whatsapped them

awful

deleted it

wasnt fucking forwarding that

Online stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24862 on: December 4, 2019, 11:03:45 am »

Had this recently when on the M25, big tailback, took about 45 mins to get past the broken down van and I kid you not, the van was straddling the hard shoulder and the first lane.  Seeing as the traffic was near standstill or at most about 5mph, surely it cant be beyond the wit of man to push the van fully onto the hard shoulder and get things moving again.

H&S gone mad I tells ya!

Offline gwalk

• Legacy Fan
  • ní fheicfidh tú ag siúl ina n-aonar
« Reply #24863 on: December 4, 2019, 11:04:42 am »
there was one in Dublin earlier this year, the injuries were absolutely horrific, i was whatsapped them

awful

deleted it

The beheading one in Finglas exit for the M50?

grim

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24864 on: December 4, 2019, 11:08:58 am »

grim
i didnt wanna mention the specifics but yes

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24865 on: December 4, 2019, 11:12:01 am »

With a crash, I take your point.

But this was just a small van broken down in the outside lane, and the jam was caused by the lane being closed and forcing everyone into 2 lanes - at rush hour on an already stupidly busy stretch of motorway.

And the roadworks are to remove the hard shoulders to make it a 'smart' motorway (a fucking oxymoron if ever there was one)

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24866 on: December 4, 2019, 11:12:35 am »

grim

Nasty

Worst I got sent was a fella who was texting, hit a truck head on and got cut in half at the waist, legs in the front, rest on the back seat.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24867 on: December 4, 2019, 11:17:20 am »

awful

deleted it

Morbid fascination with human suffering.  Or just shock tactics.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24868 on: December 4, 2019, 11:20:27 am »

With a crash, I take your point.

But this was just a small van broken down in the outside lane, and the jam was caused by the lane being closed and forcing everyone into 2 lanes - at rush hour on an already stupidly busy stretch of motorway.

And the roadworks are to remove the hard shoulders to make it a 'smart' motorway (a fucking oxymoron if ever there was one)
But when you see a stranded vehicle up ahead drivers automatically slow down and it doesn't take much to cause massive queues at rush hour.

A mile every 8 seconds on the M1 where we are.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24869 on: December 4, 2019, 11:38:34 am »
Newer electric cars that come equipped with cameras that can record the surroundings even when the car is parked. It’s almost like the tech companies are doing the groundwork for a totalitarian regime. Yes, I know it’s a stretch but I’m annoyed. Why not invent a seed that makes trees grow cameras as well?

Having twice been the victim of someone crashing into my car when parked and then driving off I’ve absolutly no problem with this. The c*nts are the ones who make this sort of thing necessary.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24870 on: December 4, 2019, 11:57:04 am »
Having twice been the victim of someone crashing into my car when parked and then driving off I’ve absolutly no problem with this. The c*nts are the ones who make this sort of thing necessary.

Stepdads car had over £1500 worth of damage doen in a car park by one of these c*nts, so absolutely agree with the cameras.

Live feed to a security company when it gets stolen will be the next update.

Don't buy a BMW then. Our Director had an X4 from new and he was driving along the M1 when BMW rang him to inform him that his car was flagging a fault and that it had been booked in for a repair and that a courtesy car would be delivered when they came to collect it.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24871 on: December 4, 2019, 01:13:28 pm »
Crumpet packets. Seriously, why are they harder to get into than Fort Knox?

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #24872 on: December 4, 2019, 01:31:19 pm »

Just noticed that. Took me 10 minutes to find the kitchen scissors as well.

Online stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24873 on: December 4, 2019, 02:41:56 pm »

maybe its just me, but I usually eat an even number of crumpets ie 2, which means because of the way they package crumpets, in rows of 3 - you cant seal the packet properly.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24874 on: December 4, 2019, 02:45:11 pm »
maybe its just me, but I usually eat an even number of crumpets ie 2, which means because of the way they package crumpets, in rows of 3 - you cant seal the packet properly.

Yeah that's fucking annoying too - so I just eat 3  ;D

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #24875 on: December 4, 2019, 02:57:55 pm »

Eat one off the top, and one off the bottom tuck the other on its side and then fold over.
« Last Edit: December 4, 2019, 05:51:15 pm by Prince Elzar: Son of King Balthazar »
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #24876 on: December 4, 2019, 05:49:37 pm »

Be like the French

A remake of "Falling Down" in the social media age...
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24877 on: December 4, 2019, 06:14:53 pm »
Yea bad in there, the Egerton over the road is jsut as bad, music stopped when we nipped in for a pint.

The Egerton makes Wetherspoons look like Hilton  ;D

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #24878 on: December 5, 2019, 12:01:17 am »
Echo story tonight that a road is closed because of an accident, reporting heavy traffic heading out of the City Centre, when the location of the accident is some 15 miles away from the City Centre at the roundabout between Formby bypass and Liverpool Road. :o
#Sausages

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #24879 on: December 5, 2019, 11:31:17 am »
Another driving one..

When pedestrians are crossing the road..they see you coming & make that choice to amble across the road without a flying fuck for their own safety, then give you a death stare for daring to let them know how stupid they were.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.