Author Topic: Our fantastic away support  (Read 1515131 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: Our fantastic away support
« Reply #8640 on: January 8, 2019, 06:34:35 pm »
I posted it on twitter and some Wolves fans are giving it the old 'chants are just there to wind the opposition up, don't let it bother you" etc

They just don't get it.
Clueless idiots. They sounded like a right bunch of morons last night.

So few people seem to engage their brain before they come out with this kind of stuff. It truly is mindless.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #8641 on: January 8, 2019, 06:35:05 pm »
I posted it on twitter and some Wolves fans are giving it the old 'chants are just there to wind the opposition up, don't let it bother you" etc

They just don't get it.

By the time they compose a Reuben Neves song he'll have fucked off to a bigger club.

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8642 on: January 8, 2019, 06:53:09 pm »

They just don't get it.

They're a gang of bellends mate - Would be hard pressed to find a more Soccer AM type crowd with their full repertoire from the ' Soccer book of really shit songs for super bellend type folk '!

Singing songs borrowed from the England fans - Dear fucking me ! Haha
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #8643 on: January 8, 2019, 07:17:21 pm »
By the time they compose a Reuben Neves song he'll have fucked off to a bigger club.

Think they have one to the tune of Billy Tay Cyrus that is ‘borrowed’ from Spurs or England (maybe both). Highbrow stuff.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8644 on: January 8, 2019, 08:23:33 pm »
Glad others picked up on the dire Wolverhampton song repertoire.  Can’t imagine that they would have the intelligence to do it intentionally to wind us up.  Doesn’t wind me up, just think it is pitiful.  Not only small time little England, but dated small time little England. 
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8645 on: January 8, 2019, 08:26:51 pm »
Wolves fans are massive bellends, they were singing the same dross in our earlier game as well. Them and Newcastle can both piss off back to the Championship and take their shit fireworks with them.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #8646 on: January 8, 2019, 09:46:21 pm »

So few people seem to engage their brain before they come out with this kind of stuff. It truly is mindless.

They even managed to come up with TWO slightly different variations of "Sign on....". Riveting stuff.
« Last Edit: January 8, 2019, 09:49:27 pm by Indomitable_Carp »

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #8647 on: January 8, 2019, 10:26:44 pm »

"We pay your benefits"

Bloody hell, it's a while since I've heard that one! Did they get one in about car stereos too to complete the set?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8648 on: January 8, 2019, 11:38:23 pm »
Glad others picked up on the dire Wolverhampton song repertoire.  Can’t imagine that they would have the intelligence to do it intentionally to wind us up.  Doesn’t wind me up, just think it is pitiful.  Not only small time little England, but dated small time little England.

It doesn't wind me up either. If people want to out themselves as moronic, brainless idiots then that's their own problem, not ours.

Sadly, some people just revel in being thick and incredibly stupid. They are throw-backs from the last century. To be honest, I think we should just laugh en masse every time they sing that kind of garbage. They think they are being clever, but all it does is out them as brainless morons.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8649 on: January 8, 2019, 11:41:22 pm »
"We pay your benefits"

I wonder how many of those singing it are actually in dire straights themselves and waiting for their Universal Credit payments to come through?  ::)

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8650 on: January 9, 2019, 01:19:01 pm »
It's cringy, it really is. Even the blues get the 'sign on' chant.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #8651 on: January 9, 2019, 01:23:44 pm »
They would. It's against the city not us IMO
We are a team of one half.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8652 on: January 9, 2019, 04:29:10 pm »
I wonder how many of those singing it are actually in dire straights themselves and waiting for their Universal Credit payments to come through?  ::)

Approx 7 out of every 100 of the daft fuckers

Offline jack witham

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8653 on: January 9, 2019, 04:51:32 pm »
Whatever happened to " Your just a town full of inbreds "
as a response to these morons.
I always liked that reply to these Gobshites.
Form is temporary,Class is permanent.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #8654 on: January 9, 2019, 06:28:00 pm »

I tried to get a rendition of

He shot
He come
All over Meg Mortimers Bum
Shughie McFee, Shughie McFee

But no one was playin
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #8655 on: January 9, 2019, 07:42:49 pm »
"Sing something simple, you simple TWATS!"..
Worked in the '70's,  works now.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #8656 on: January 9, 2019, 10:57:22 pm »
"We pay your benefits"

Fuck off you plastic Brummie c*nts. No you fucking well do not.

I keep hearing about how Wolves with their owners and financial backing are getting prepared to propel themselves into the big time.

Be that as it may, their fans are still the stand-out fucking 'small time' lot I've come across. (Leicester a close second)

And for the record...you backwards twats and just in case any of you are lurking in here.  Here are the Official JSA and UC claimant figures for 2018 stated below:  ( I have filtered out the relevant info)

As you can see the self righteous hard working people of the Duchy of Wolverhampton do in fact have a higher percentage of benefit claimants than the people of Liverpool.

Constituency                    Claimant Rate (%)

Liverpool, Riverside             4.6
Liverpool, Walton                7
Liverpool, Wavertree           5.2
Liverpool, West Derby         4.9
Average                             5.425%

Wolverhampton North East           7
Wolverhampton South East          7.8
Wolverhampton South West         6.2
Average                                     7%

https://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/CBP-8398#fullreport

Great stuff. Ive travelled through Wolverhampton many times on the choo choo . I know it maybe wrong to judge a town from the choo choo but the amount of derelict buildings is astonishing. Iam talking big fuck off grand ones too. I remember in the 80's at aways when the home fans sang ' On the dole , on the dole ' our quick and witty response was ' Thankyou very much for paying our giro ' . Soon followed by Champions . Champions.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #8657 on: January 10, 2019, 01:28:28 am »

I actually said to my mate, do you think people will ever stop singing sign on? He said probably not. Seems right. Like it was written, small time fans.

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #8658 on: January 10, 2019, 07:29:14 am »

I don't think Mark Knopfler's one of theirs, is he? 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #8659 on: January 10, 2019, 07:37:52 am »
Whoppers because they wore scarves? Not all of our support are fucking sheep who fall into your perception of how they should dress or act. Some emabarasing dickheads on tjlhis thread having a go at others because they don't "conform". Grow up.

Keep your hair on, the word ‘whoppers’ is littered throughout this thread usually by Scousers describing tourists, without people throwing their toys out the pram. We used to do it with ‘woolly backs’ too a generation ago. But you’re not from the city so you may not get it.

This thread has tons of posts about how more and more locals are selling their away tickets to new type fans my observation was that the camera kept focussing on them. I was watching in a pub....shock horror ! yes I’m not a proper fan any more I’ve had enough of standing next to whoppers and would rather watch with like minded mates in a boozer.

I don’t have a perception of how our fans should look or conform I’m just conveying the groans and laughs I hear in a pub from old school ex match goers when the new scarf brigade appear on the screen. Call me a dinosaur if you like but ‘embarrassing dickhead’. Hmmm enjoy your match day experience Mr Danger.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #8660 on: January 10, 2019, 09:29:54 am »
To be fair it's not like we had anything to give back to them. The atmosphere was awful. I was in 10, right by their fans and while me and my mate tried to join in with anything that got started, even if it was from the other end of the stadium it didn't seem like many wanted to back us. Was a shame because I've always enjoyed away games as ones where the singing is a bit louder and it's a part of the match that I enjoy.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8661 on: January 10, 2019, 09:42:32 am »
Agree with all the points about City away in here, was near the fella that got belted by the water bottle at the front of the lower.

It's becoming very much like going to United there now, if not worse. Can see us being locked in if things carry on like this.

Kicked off outside the ground as well on the way out, not easy for people leaving with young kids having to mingle in with their fans giving us shit

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8662 on: January 10, 2019, 11:27:17 am »
In relation to our away allocation positioning at City, they have stitched us up big time the crafty manc bastards

A thin strip of our fans covering all 3 tiers flanked either side by their fans.

It has really affected how we can generate an atmosphere there.  As a comparison, Arsenal could do the same but they don't.  We get a nice big lower section at Arsenal and an allocation that covers the whole of one corner of the ground.

We should do the same to those fuckers next game at Anfield and split their allocation between the Lower and Upper Anny Rd.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #8663 on: January 10, 2019, 12:21:11 pm »
In relation to our away allocation positioning at City, they have stitched us up big time the crafty manc bastards

A thin strip of our fans covering all 3 tiers flanked either side by their fans.

It has really affected how we can generate an atmosphere there.  As a comparison, Arsenal could do the same but they don't.  We get a nice big lower section at Arsenal and an allocation that covers the whole of one corner of the ground.

We should do the same to those fuckers next game at Anfield and split their allocation between the Lower and Upper Anny Rd.

To be honest they didn't make much noise last time they came to Anfield even with them all grouped together (and Anfield was dead that game as well so they had a chance to be heard)

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8664 on: January 10, 2019, 12:48:51 pm »
Great stuff. Ive travelled through Wolverhampton many times on the choo choo . I know it maybe wrong to judge a town from the choo choo but the amount of derelict buildings is astonishing. Iam talking big fuck off grand ones too. I remember in the 80's at aways when the home fans sang ' On the dole , on the dole ' our quick and witty response was ' Thankyou very much for paying our giro ' . Soon followed by Champions . Champions.

We live in the Midlands now. Work, travel, kids footy etc. have caused me to drive around the place a bit. Huge amount of dereliction, big employers gone - I think the Goodyear plant has gone now too, lots of deprived areas and last time I was in the Centre - thankfully some years ago now, it was like the land that time forgot. There are some nicer suburbs out towards the west, but the centre is light years away from Liverpool. Buildings, culture, restaurants, sights - not in the same league.
Songs don't wind me up, they just make me shake my head and think why people would volunteer to out themselves as morons.
The "it's just banter" justification does not wash because they are making light of peoples' misery - which is bad enough anyway, but worse when what they mock affects them more. No self awareness and thick as pigshit.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #8665 on: January 10, 2019, 10:11:26 pm »

And yet the atmosphere at Arsenal is crap. Only recall it being decent there once. Tier is shallow and seats quite spaced out, lots of tourists who just take photos and don't sing,  and the usual problem of the majority of people (incl many regulars) just not bothering to support their team.
We are a team of one half.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8666 on: January 11, 2019, 12:18:57 am »
Lads.

Not sure where to post this . I've just spoke to me Da' for the first time since before the Wolves game and he was dead upset. He says to me that getting searched going in he was getting searched and all that but he felt it all was a bit too heavy. He starts giving the lad shit ( that's where I get it from ) and he starts getting a bit heavy and more or less pulled me Da' to the turnie . Me Da gets in and realises his lost his Para badge and our Kids ( RIP ) HJC badge so me Da being him he starts having a go at the stewards just telling him to get up and find his seat. Me Da is having none of and he says he's not moving until he gets let back outside or something to find them. He told us he starts told again move on again but he's telling them to fuck off or I'll throw one on ya. He's 70 and that' s why I love him. A few young Scouse Lads ( possibly stewards but not sure ) got our kids HJC badge back to him and he was emotional telling me this before . Stuff like ' Lad I thought I'd lost it '.

Anyway that was a bit long winded but fuck it.

Is there anywhere were me and me Da' can complain ?

Spirit of Shankly ( to pass it on )  , Wolves or Liverpool ?

It saddened me to hear me Da' got treated like this .

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #8667 on: January 11, 2019, 12:58:37 am »
Not how you should be treating a 70 year old is it. The lad was  obviously distressed by it all. A big shame if this is creeping back into aways again.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8668 on: January 11, 2019, 01:31:04 am »
Not how you should be treating a 70 year old is it. The lad was  obviously distressed by it all. A big shame if this is creeping back into aways again.

Watford was a bit mad too. I stopped going the footie years ago for many reaons but Iam now getting back into it for many reasons . One thing I've noticed is how we still get treated like shit at aways. If it's not bizzies on horses doing it it is fucking job worths with bright coloured jackets on doing it.

Nothing has changed.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8669 on: January 11, 2019, 03:42:09 pm »
Lads.

Not sure where to post this . I've just spoke to me Da' for the first time since before the Wolves game and he was dead upset. He says to me that getting searched going in he was getting searched and all that but he felt it all was a bit too heavy. He starts giving the lad shit ( that's where I get it from ) and he starts getting a bit heavy and more or less pulled me Da' to the turnie . Me Da gets in and realises his lost his Para badge and our Kids ( RIP ) HJC badge so me Da being him he starts having a go at the stewards just telling him to get up and find his seat. Me Da is having none of and he says he's not moving until he gets let back outside or something to find them. He told us he starts told again move on again but he's telling them to fuck off or I'll throw one on ya. He's 70 and that' s why I love him. A few young Scouse Lads ( possibly stewards but not sure ) got our kids HJC badge back to him and he was emotional telling me this before . Stuff like ' Lad I thought I'd lost it '.

Anyway that was a bit long winded but fuck it.

Is there anywhere were me and me Da' can complain ?

Spirit of Shankly ( to pass it on )  , Wolves or Liverpool ?

It saddened me to hear me Da' got treated like this .

Definitely contact SOS. secretary@spiritofshankly.com or chair@spiritofshankly.com

Worth contacting Tony Barrett if you can as he's the supposed supporter liaison for feedback. Possibly twitter best bet for him

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8670 on: January 11, 2019, 04:09:23 pm »

Wigan were relegated a few years ago now mate  ;)

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8671 on: January 11, 2019, 04:29:38 pm »
Definitely contact SOS. secretary@spiritofshankly.com or chair@spiritofshankly.com

Worth contacting Tony Barrett if you can as he's the supposed supporter liaison for feedback. Possibly twitter best bet for him

Cheers mate and thanks a lot.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #8672 on: January 11, 2019, 05:44:49 pm »
Were the stewards asking to see tickets to get back into the stand from the concourse at the end of half time again? Not seen that before, caused a load of hassle in the December game.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #8673 on: January 11, 2019, 06:11:52 pm »

I'd say maybe try the Football Supporters Federation too.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/contact-us
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #8674 on: January 11, 2019, 08:13:10 pm »
Sorry to hear abar your Arl fella Kesey. Sad part is, its like that everywhere.

Most aways have a large proportion of 'agency' stewarding(WHU being the worst even the WHU fans think they're shit), that are more used to stewarding concerts or a gymkhana, than they are are football match and with that, you get insensitive shite like your arld fella had to go through, as they have little or no experience of large numbers of football fans and certainly as an away group and the numbers we take.

Strange how the policing has gotten better over the years, but the stewarding has gone the opposite way.

As for Wolves, other than being a close drive - shite ground, trampy town, manufactured atmosphere and tithead fans. A knickerbockerglory of wankyness.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 08:16:16 pm by CHOPPER »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8675 on: January 11, 2019, 10:52:48 pm »
Sorry to hear abar your Arl fella Kesey. Sad part is, its like that everywhere.

Most aways have a large proportion of 'agency' stewarding(WHU being the worst even the WHU fans think they're shit), that are more used to stewarding concerts or a gymkhana, than they are are football match and with that, you get insensitive shite like your arld fella had to go through, as they have little or no experience of large numbers of football fans and certainly as an away group and the numbers we take.

Strange how the policing has gotten better over the years, but the stewarding has gone the opposite way.

As for Wolves, other than being a close drive - shite ground, trampy town, manufactured atmosphere and tithead fans. A knickerbockerglory of wankyness.

Cheers mate. I had a feeling a feeling it would be private companies. Iam made up a few young Scouse lads seen what was going on inside the ground and asked him what was happening ? The started shouting through the turnies and people started looking and found our kids HJC badge which is all he wanted being honest. When he got it he started crying he told me and said to one of the young lads why it meant so much to him and the young lad hugged him. Fuckin Sound that !!

I spoke to him before and he is in Southampton on his way to Brighton. Think it's the first time Ive ever told him to behave himself and stay out of trouble after him telling me that for 40 odd years .   ;D

Thanks again lads. Going to send the emails on Monday when I see him.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #8676 on: January 12, 2019, 09:34:52 am »
I actually said to my mate, do you think people will ever stop singing sign on? He said probably not. Seems right. Like it was written, small time fans.

well it really needs to be updated to take account of welfare benefits reform

'attempt to apply for UC with a smartphone in your hand and even if you do manage to find a zero hours contract you'll probably still be subject to sanctions due to an admin error , will remain unpaid for at least 4 weeks and end up evicted for arrears when you can't afford the rent'

doesn't quite scan but working on it..................
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8677 on: January 12, 2019, 11:10:05 am »
well it really needs to be updated to take account of welfare benefits reform

'attempt to apply for UC with a smartphone in your hand and even if you do manage to find a zero hours contract you'll probably still be subject to sanctions due to an admin error , will remain unpaid for at least 4 weeks and end up evicted for arrears when you can't afford the rent'

doesn't quite scan but working on it..................
It's a winner. Got a real ring to it.  ;)

If it ever does stop being sung it won't be for a long, long time. It's etched into the consciousness of the brainless element. It's like a stuck record, just like "Feed the Scousers" every Christmas.

When things get stuck in the consciousness like that, they are hard to shift. A bit like how Brighton always have to put up with the homophobic, "Does your boyfriend know you're here?" from virtually every fanbase they come across.

Offline RedRon

• Main Stander
« Reply #8678 on: January 12, 2019, 09:55:05 pm »
Shit game today but had a great time with the lads tonight

Offline AnimalMasch

• Main Stander
  • Have faith, LFC will prevail. YNWA
« Reply #8679 on: January 13, 2019, 12:04:55 am »
https://youtu.be/cf1W21HADSc